prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26255 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.thepublicdiscourse. com/2013/03/9622
Oh look, the Witherspoon Institute has hired themselves a house f*****t to parrot their party line. I guess when that is what they're looking for, the whiny musings of Doug Mainwaring, is the best they can expect.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26256 Mar 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, the Witherspoon Institute has hired themselves a house f*****t to parrot their party line. I guess when that is what they're looking for, the whiny musings of Doug Mainwaring, is the best they can expect.
Oh look, tricky dicky ricky with an in-depth gay twirl analysis! All you need to do is gay troll a fellow gay under the bus when they don't tuck the rainbow line.

Such hatred to boot.

Smile.
Adam

Germany

#26257 Mar 24, 2013
I sure that homosexuals will be damned to hell. They will drag anyone who supports them. What is bigger than the sin of homosexuality itself? To say they deserve to have the same rights and say it´s ok what they do.

this one

#26258 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Oh look, tricky dicky ricky with an in-depth gay twirl analysis! All you need to do is gay troll a fellow gay under the bus when they don't tuck the rainbow line.
Such hatred to boot.
Smile.
I'm beginning to think that the BLAG is right, heterosexuality really does make one dense as mud and easily confused. Doug Mainwaring collected his thirty piece of silver, or whatever the going rate is for whatever it is he is doing. He stepped in front of that bus of his own free will, just like you just did. He has every right to his opinion and to peddle it on whatever street corner turns him on, but his is at best the view of a very small fraction of the community.
Adam

Germany

#26260 Mar 24, 2013
@ Rick in Kansas

It´s for the victims of the sin you deviced.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#26261 Mar 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
@ Rick in Kansas
It´s for the victims of the sin you deviced.
if you are posting in a gay thread, there is only one conclusion:

you are also gay, and you love s***ucking d***icks.

this one

#26262 Mar 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
Somebody should wash your mouth out with soap. Sexual fantasies about our little Adolf, shame on you. Besides, don't us gay folk have enough to worry about without having hear that screaming from the closet. Just be thankful he's straight. He's their problem, not ours.
Adam

Germany

#26263 Mar 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie.First this is not a gay thread it´s about homosexuals.
Second I´ve never been involved in such terrible thing. Homosexuality is not my thing. I am always straight. i COME HERE TO debate with narrow minded freaks who have nothing better to do than to spread their lies on threads. Not a sell out like you who might have some lesbian tendencies otherwise you wouldn´t intercede for them. Why are you here are you lesbian?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26264 Mar 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm beginning to think that the BLAG is right, heterosexuality really does make one dense as mud and easily confused. Doug Mainwaring collected his thirty piece of silver, or whatever the going rate is for whatever it is he is doing. He stepped in front of that bus of his own free will, just like you just did. He has every right to his opinion and to peddle it on whatever street corner turns him on, but his is at best the view of a very small fraction of the community.
You still attacked the person, only adding me, and did not address the points.

A clear condemnation of your position's merits.

this one

#26265 Mar 24, 2013
He has a right to his opinion cupcake, no matter how little I think of it and that was all it was, his opinion. If he wants to sympathize with the dense as mud and easily confused handicapped by their heterosexuality, so be it. As for me, I think you should all just learn to cope, all straight folk can't possibly be as dense and confused as you are.
Adam

Germany

#26266 Mar 24, 2013
I am sure that homosexuals will be damned to hell. They will drag anyone who supports them. What is bigger than the sin of homosexuality itself? To say they deserve to have the same rights and say it´s ok what they do.
wondering

United States

#26267 Mar 24, 2013
What have you learned so far ? Since your first post . Did you help you ?
Adam

Germany

#26268 Mar 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody should wash your mouth out with soap. Sexual fantasies about our little Adolf, shame on you. Besides, don't us gay folk have enough to worry about without having hear that screaming from the closet. Just be thankful he's straight. He's their problem, not ours.
Your problem with Jesus and God is not ours. it´s of course yours.
Adam

Germany

#26269 Mar 24, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

Deal with it. Moron
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26270 Mar 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is bigger than the sin of homosexuality itself?
I'd say... Taking yourself for God.
Adam

Germany

#26271 Mar 24, 2013
I don´t talk to 14 years old girls. I know Rick does it with boys.

this one

#26272 Mar 24, 2013
Adam wrote:
Your problem with Jesus and God is not ours. it´s of course yours.
Sweetie, YOU say that I have problems with Jesus and God, I know that they don't even know you. The Bible tells me so.
Adam

Germany

#26273 Mar 24, 2013
He has allready pervert the youth in Kansas with his sick ideology.
Adam

Germany

#26274 Mar 24, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
You stipid.It has been already proved 1000 times.
Adam

Germany

#26276 Mar 24, 2013
He has allready perverted the youth in Kansas with his sick ideology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Chilli J 7,321
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Exchange 123,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 681,782
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 38 min gimme 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min another viewer 982,237
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,369
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web