Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26167 Mar 22, 2013
Somebody wrote:
You want me to speak in french? Cause I can, i'm french, but I don't understand german that well...
Vous porcs homosexuels sont toujours plus qu'heureux de dire un mensonge si cela sert vos intérêts. C'est dans votre nature.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26168 Mar 22, 2013
You homosexuals pigs are always more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests. It's in your satanic nature.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26169 Mar 22, 2013
Please, don't use web translation, it's really bad.

Okay now, I wont try to make you change your mind. I think you are just blind not to think people can love anybody.
Notice you are the one insulting, discriminating and hating everyone here, so who do you think is immature here?

Oh, and lies are the bases of lots of relations or dialogs, not just gays. Homosexual people don't lie more then you. Your comment is meaningless.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26170 Mar 22, 2013
Bible also says to not do to people what wou don't want them to do you. Please stop insulting us for no reason, I don't think you know anybody here, do you? So what rights have you got to judge us?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26171 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bigoted statement.
1. The safest place for children, according to social science facts is with their biological parents.
2. Gay couples have no mutually biological children.
3. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior (look up mating behavior I). Gay couples is a direct defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution.
The attempt to equate the two is a clear violation of evolution, not to mention the silliness of equating a diverse gendered couple with a duplicate gendered couple. The resultant relationship creates completely distinct results.
This is just a start.
Smile.
That's not what the APA says.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26173 Mar 22, 2013
I found this on the internet, globally, it resume what you appear to think
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26174 Mar 22, 2013
01) Being gay is not natural. 
So we're supposed to reject every unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings ?

02) Gay people acting naturally will make children become gay. 
In the same way children having dogs will bark (or are you just saying it's better for gay children suicide semselves because of discriminition?)

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. 
Yeah, people may even wish to marry their pets because of course, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. 

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all;
Hence why women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. 

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; 
And we can't let the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed. 

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. 
So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our population isn't out of control, our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children. 

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, 
Since we all know straight parents only raise straight children. 

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. 
In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed everywhere. That's why we have only one religion around the world. 

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. 
Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. 
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26175 Mar 22, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26176 Mar 22, 2013
Manny wrote:
from a purely scientific, biological and objective viewpoint, I dont see how anyone can argue that male/female is not the ideal or "norm" or correct biological outcome as far as humans are concerned. homosexuality though certainly possible is clearly not according to biological intent. everything about male/female human sexuality demonstrates that nature made males and females for each other.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but reality disagrees with you. An entirely heterosexual species, with each individual solely focused on its own reproduction, has never been part of the plan for us. The species human has never required the participation of all its adult population in reproductive efforts and by having some in that adult population who aren't necessarily focused on their own reproductive efforts is actually beneficial to the species. Nature has its reasons for the homosexual. In humans, it provides for an adult population focused more on the survival of the offspring of others in the clan than on their own reproduction. Back when the average human was lucky to make it to 40, there was a constant supply of children, too young to survive on their own and if the entire species were focused on their own reproductive/survival efforts, that would have been a disaster.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26177 Mar 22, 2013
Manny wrote:
this is the "proof" that homosexuality is "wrong".
imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800 was without exception strictly and exclusively homosexual. would we be having this discussion today? is it fair to label a behavior, which if universalized to every member results in the extinction of a species, as 'wrong" in some way ?
Welcome to the fallacy of the absurd.

Imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800, was born, without exception, strictly and exclusively heterosexually inclined cans of ham. Would we be having this discussion today?

An unrestrained imagination can be a wonderful thing to have dear, but sometimes it's just plain silly.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26178 Mar 22, 2013


Homosexuality is an Abomination
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26180 Mar 22, 2013
Oh, because he says it, it can only be true.
I think you are an abomination, full of hate towards people you don't even know and didn't ever do anything to you.

Bible says so much things. It's intresting to notice you only apply those words.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26181 Mar 22, 2013
You Lying homosexual mouths.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26182 Mar 22, 2013
You are the one here taking yourself for God, judging everyone with who-knows-what-rights and also breaking lots of other "rules" of the Bible And as far as I know, the Bible dos not allow this.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26183 Mar 22, 2013
What does that even mean, lies are in every mouthes, especially yours
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26184 Mar 22, 2013
Somebody wrote:
You are the one here taking yourself for God, judging everyone with who-knows-what-rights and also breaking lots of other "rules" of the Bible And as far as I know, the Bible dos not allow this.
Just coz you think so doesn´t make it true.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26185 Mar 22, 2013
The "mating" or "spousing" of male and female sexes is original in human nature and out of this instinctive relationship the human race develops, continues and spreads. Between the two sexes a gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care is engendered, so that each finds in the other completeness, tranquility, and support . Having children and loving them represents another fulfillment of the human nature. It is through this spousal complementation and completion, according to the Quran , that each spouse achieves comfort, and enjoys peace of mind, satisfaction, and fulfillment. These relationships extend beyond the physical sexual contact and to psychological, spiritual relations.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26186 Mar 22, 2013
Homosexuals produces nothing but a big shit. they don´t live in monogamous relations they spring from one bed to another. More than hetero couples. The spread of HIV and AIDS was carried out by the transfer from gays to bisexual and went finally over to the normal ppl
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26187 Mar 22, 2013
Sorry to disapoint you, but you are not God

You are the worse human being I was given to talk to. Your last message is absoluetly wrong, you made that up.

The first is true, but you know as well as everyone that divorce is here because people know the straight couples won't last for ever, and some of them hate eachother, beat up their children or other.

The gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care, as you say, is often an illusion.

Now I told what I thought about you, I would just say... Piss off

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#26188 Mar 22, 2013
Somebody wrote:
Sorry to disapoint you, but you are not God
You are the worse human being I was given to talk to. Your last message is absoluetly wrong, you made that up.
The first is true, but you know as well as everyone that divorce is here because people know the straight couples won't last for ever, and some of them hate eachother, beat up their children or other.
The gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care, as you say, is often an illusion.
Now I told what I thought about you, I would just say... Piss off
Being gay is wrong, deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oxbow 584,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min TIM958 611,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min True Truth 828,568
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min dollarsbill 3,479
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Just Think 121,658
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Liam 40,148
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 30 min Yoitsmang0 113
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr duststorm 442,869
More from around the web