Please, don't use web translation, it's really bad.
Okay now, I wont try to make you change your mind. I think you are just blind not to think people can love anybody. Notice you are the one insulting, discriminating and hating everyone here, so who do you think is immature here?
Oh, and lies are the bases of lots of relations or dialogs, not just gays. Homosexual people don't lie more then you. Your comment is meaningless.
<quoted text> This is a bigoted statement. 1. The safest place for children, according to social science facts is with their biological parents. 2. Gay couples have no mutually biological children. 3. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior (look up mating behavior I). Gay couples is a direct defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution. The attempt to equate the two is a clear violation of evolution, not to mention the silliness of equating a diverse gendered couple with a duplicate gendered couple. The resultant relationship creates completely distinct results. This is just a start. Smile.
01) Being gay is not natural. So we're supposed to reject every unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings ?
02) Gay people acting naturally will make children become gay. In the same way children having dogs will bark (or are you just saying it's better for gay children suicide semselves because of discriminition?)
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. Yeah, people may even wish to marry their pets because of course, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; Hence why women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; And we can't let the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our population isn't out of control, our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, Since we all know straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed everywhere. That's why we have only one religion around the world.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
from a purely scientific, biological and objective viewpoint, I dont see how anyone can argue that male/female is not the ideal or "norm" or correct biological outcome as far as humans are concerned. homosexuality though certainly possible is clearly not according to biological intent. everything about male/female human sexuality demonstrates that nature made males and females for each other.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but reality disagrees with you. An entirely heterosexual species, with each individual solely focused on its own reproduction, has never been part of the plan for us. The species human has never required the participation of all its adult population in reproductive efforts and by having some in that adult population who aren't necessarily focused on their own reproductive efforts is actually beneficial to the species. Nature has its reasons for the homosexual. In humans, it provides for an adult population focused more on the survival of the offspring of others in the clan than on their own reproduction. Back when the average human was lucky to make it to 40, there was a constant supply of children, too young to survive on their own and if the entire species were focused on their own reproductive/survival efforts, that would have been a disaster.
this is the "proof" that homosexuality is "wrong". imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800 was without exception strictly and exclusively homosexual. would we be having this discussion today? is it fair to label a behavior, which if universalized to every member results in the extinction of a species, as 'wrong" in some way ?
Welcome to the fallacy of the absurd.
Imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800, was born, without exception, strictly and exclusively heterosexually inclined cans of ham. Would we be having this discussion today?
An unrestrained imagination can be a wonderful thing to have dear, but sometimes it's just plain silly.
The "mating" or "spousing" of male and female sexes is original in human nature and out of this instinctive relationship the human race develops, continues and spreads. Between the two sexes a gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care is engendered, so that each finds in the other completeness, tranquility, and support . Having children and loving them represents another fulfillment of the human nature. It is through this spousal complementation and completion, according to the Quran , that each spouse achieves comfort, and enjoys peace of mind, satisfaction, and fulfillment. These relationships extend beyond the physical sexual contact and to psychological, spiritual relations.
Tell me when this thread is updated:(Registration is not required)