|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Kindergarten.
Willkommen in den Kindergarten.
You gay priests are telling even to kids in the Kindergarten level that two pops and two moms can have a family. Sahme on you
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wenn ich deine Meinung hören wollen, nehme ich meinen Penis aus oder Ihrem Mund.
Ja, ich weiß, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Aber ist es nicht weniger schrecklich als Ihr Englisch.
Willkommen im Kindergarten.
Libertarian

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

If you think homosexuality is wrong then don't do it! Simple.

However nobody has any right to expect others to live by their beliefs. Just because your favourite being in the sky says it doesn't mean other have to pay attention.

History will judge your attitudes as bad if not worse than racism. Its the same as being against inter-racial marriage.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Somebody wrote:
You want me to speak in french? Cause I can, i'm french, but I don't understand german that well...
Vous porcs homosexuels sont toujours plus qu'heureux de dire un mensonge si cela sert vos intérêts. C'est dans votre nature.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

You homosexuals pigs are always more than happy to tell a lie if it serves your interests. It's in your satanic nature.
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Please, don't use web translation, it's really bad.

Okay now, I wont try to make you change your mind. I think you are just blind not to think people can love anybody.
Notice you are the one insulting, discriminating and hating everyone here, so who do you think is immature here?

Oh, and lies are the bases of lots of relations or dialogs, not just gays. Homosexual people don't lie more then you. Your comment is meaningless.
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Bible also says to not do to people what wou don't want them to do you. Please stop insulting us for no reason, I don't think you know anybody here, do you? So what rights have you got to judge us?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bigoted statement.
1. The safest place for children, according to social science facts is with their biological parents.
2. Gay couples have no mutually biological children.
3. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior (look up mating behavior I). Gay couples is a direct defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution.
The attempt to equate the two is a clear violation of evolution, not to mention the silliness of equating a diverse gendered couple with a duplicate gendered couple. The resultant relationship creates completely distinct results.
This is just a start.
Smile.
That's not what the APA says.
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I found this on the internet, globally, it resume what you appear to think
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

01) Being gay is not natural. 
So we're supposed to reject every unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings ?

02) Gay people acting naturally will make children become gay. 
In the same way children having dogs will bark (or are you just saying it's better for gay children suicide semselves because of discriminition?)

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. 
Yeah, people may even wish to marry their pets because of course, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. 

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all;
Hence why women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. 

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; 
And we can't let the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed. 

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. 
So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our population isn't out of control, our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children. 

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, 
Since we all know straight parents only raise straight children. 

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. 
In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed everywhere. That's why we have only one religion around the world. 

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. 
Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. 
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Manny wrote:
from a purely scientific, biological and objective viewpoint, I dont see how anyone can argue that male/female is not the ideal or "norm" or correct biological outcome as far as humans are concerned. homosexuality though certainly possible is clearly not according to biological intent. everything about male/female human sexuality demonstrates that nature made males and females for each other.
I really don't mind breaking this to you, but reality disagrees with you. An entirely heterosexual species, with each individual solely focused on its own reproduction, has never been part of the plan for us. The species human has never required the participation of all its adult population in reproductive efforts and by having some in that adult population who aren't necessarily focused on their own reproductive efforts is actually beneficial to the species. Nature has its reasons for the homosexual. In humans, it provides for an adult population focused more on the survival of the offspring of others in the clan than on their own reproduction. Back when the average human was lucky to make it to 40, there was a constant supply of children, too young to survive on their own and if the entire species were focused on their own reproductive/survival efforts, that would have been a disaster.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Manny wrote:
this is the "proof" that homosexuality is "wrong".
imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800 was without exception strictly and exclusively homosexual. would we be having this discussion today? is it fair to label a behavior, which if universalized to every member results in the extinction of a species, as 'wrong" in some way ?
Welcome to the fallacy of the absurd.

Imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800, was born, without exception, strictly and exclusively heterosexually inclined cans of ham. Would we be having this discussion today?

An unrestrained imagination can be a wonderful thing to have dear, but sometimes it's just plain silly.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Homosexuality is an Abomination
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Oh, because he says it, it can only be true.
I think you are an abomination, full of hate towards people you don't even know and didn't ever do anything to you.

Bible says so much things. It's intresting to notice you only apply those words.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

You Lying homosexual mouths.
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

You are the one here taking yourself for God, judging everyone with who-knows-what-rights and also breaking lots of other "rules" of the Bible And as far as I know, the Bible dos not allow this.
Somebody

Parmain, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What does that even mean, lies are in every mouthes, especially yours
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Somebody wrote:
You are the one here taking yourself for God, judging everyone with who-knows-what-rights and also breaking lots of other "rules" of the Bible And as far as I know, the Bible dos not allow this.
Just coz you think so doesn´t make it true.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The "mating" or "spousing" of male and female sexes is original in human nature and out of this instinctive relationship the human race develops, continues and spreads. Between the two sexes a gravitating combination of love, tenderness, and care is engendered, so that each finds in the other completeness, tranquility, and support . Having children and loving them represents another fulfillment of the human nature. It is through this spousal complementation and completion, according to the Quran , that each spouse achieves comfort, and enjoys peace of mind, satisfaction, and fulfillment. These relationships extend beyond the physical sexual contact and to psychological, spiritual relations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Dust Storm 538,508
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,098
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 257,656
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min EdmondWA 94,584
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Khatru 441,180
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 7 min marvharvey69 223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min thewordofme 732,310
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Saint dr Shrink 599,713
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min NEWS-FLASH 173,246

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••