Welcome to Kindergarten.

Willkommen in den Kindergarten.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26145 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also says Homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD.
Wenn ich deine Meinung hören wollen, nehme ich meinen Penis aus oder Ihrem Mund.

Ja, ich weiß, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Aber ist es nicht weniger schrecklich als Ihr Englisch.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26146 Mar 21, 2013
Morgan Freeman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole.
why do you even take time to come here if you hate gay?
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26147 Mar 21, 2013
You want me to speak in french? Cause I can, i'm french, but I don't understand german that well...
Manny

Miami, FL

#26148 Mar 21, 2013
wrong? what do you mean by "wrong"?

physiologically it's a no brainer - the parts dont match up and the species doesn't propagate.

if the fundamental biological imperative isn't met then it is "wrong" in a very basic unassailable manner.

the moral question is another matter - very nuanced and difficult to lay out.
Manny

Miami, FL

#26149 Mar 21, 2013
from a purely scientific, biological and objective viewpoint, I dont see how anyone can argue that male/female is not the ideal or "norm" or correct biological outcome as far as humans are concerned. homosexuality though certainly possible is clearly not according to biological intent. everything about male/female human sexuality demonstrates that nature made males and females for each other.
Manny

Miami, FL

#26150 Mar 21, 2013
that isnt to say that gays can't adapt and use nature in innovative ways...it is only to state the obvious which is: nature has designed human sexuality for males and females to compliment each other.
Manny

Miami, FL

#26151 Mar 21, 2013
this is the "proof" that homosexuality is "wrong".

imagine that every single adult that was alive in 1800 was without exception strictly and exclusively homosexual. would we be having this discussion today? is it fair to label a behavior, which if universalized to every member results in the extinction of a species, as 'wrong" in some way ?
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26152 Mar 21, 2013
You are wright on the scientific point, but in that way we're supposed to reject every unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos or piercings?
And nature isn't a good base, we mess it on every point, and I don't think being gay is that bad compared with Global warning or other natural problems we are responsable of
Manny

Miami, FL

#26153 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
You are wright on the scientific point, but in that way we're supposed to reject every unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos or piercings?
And nature isn't a good base, we mess it on every point, and I don't think being gay is that bad compared with Global warning or other natural problems we are responsable of
I think you are missing my point. polyester, science and art are produced by humans. reproductive organs and processes are made by dna. i am not addressing the moral question regarding homosexuality. i am simply saying that it is a biological defect - like 11 fingers or albinism. i realize that this is jarring to modern sensibilities but nevertheless it is so.

i am not sure about the moral question in all honesty - depends on ontological and theological assumptions i suppose among other things.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#26154 Mar 21, 2013
Homosexaulity is Worng.

Traditional Family and LOVE of Man and Women is RIGHT.

Btw....Jews push Homosexaulity in Mass Media and Jew Holiwood.

One day we will have PEDOPHILIA as well..Jews are our problem.
Manny

Miami, FL

#26155 Mar 21, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Homosexaulity is Worng.
you need to get back on your meds
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26156 Mar 21, 2013
You know some straight parents beat up their children while gay couples won't?
Man and man or women and women can love more then man and women. Or not. It depends of the person

-> manny: I understand what you mean, even if I can't say I totally agree with it :)
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26157 Mar 21, 2013
And by the way, The Iron Dictator, do you realise you say it's wrong when you cant even write those three words correctly...
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#26158 Mar 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As "good Christians", they would of course remind their friend/family member/child that they have just doomed themselves to hell, before ostracizing them completely, if they were lucky. If they weren't, there would be a beating the hell out of them step in between telling them they were going to hell and ostracizing them.
Reminds me of Jimmy Sommerville in the old Smalltown Boy clip. Nothing's changed in 30 years.
:-(
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#26159 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
You want me to speak in french? Cause I can, i'm french, but I don't understand german that well...
Bon jour. Comment êtes-vous?
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#26160 Mar 21, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Homosexaulity is Worng.
Another Nazi. Just what this thread needs...NOT!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#26161 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
And by the way, The Iron Dictator, do you realise you say it's wrong when you cant even write those three words correctly...
Ne vous inquiétez pas. Cette affiche est un malade mental.

Il a été spamming le forum australien depuis un certain temps.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26162 Mar 22, 2013
Somebody wrote:
You know some straight parents beat up their children while gay couples won't?
Man and man or women and women can love more then man and women. Or not. It depends of the person
-> manny: I understand what you mean, even if I can't say I totally agree with it :)
This is a bigoted statement.

1. The safest place for children, according to social science facts is with their biological parents.

2. Gay couples have no mutually biological children.

3. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior (look up mating behavior). Gay couples is a direct defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution.

The attempt to equate the two is a clear violation of evolution, not to mention the silliness of equating a diverse gendered couple with a duplicate gendered couple. The resultant relationship creates completely distinct results.

This is just a start.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26163 Mar 22, 2013
Somebody wrote:
...Man and man or women and women can love more then man and women. Or not. It depends of the person
:)
You are only talking about friendships. Two women and a man can also love more than a heterosexual couple. A man and a dog can love more than two women. Does that qualify them for marriage?

Marriage is the ideal place for children to be raised. It is the sole best place and only place for the birth of every other relationship. It has and deserves a distinct definition from every other relationship.

Even a child can tell the difference between a gay couple and a heterosexual couple. Especially if one is mom and dad.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Ugly Truth from d... 604,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Rick in Kansas 265,117
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min WildWeirdWillie 175,611
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 775,093
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chess 559,410
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 5,105
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min andet1987 5,713
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web