Somebody

Parmain, France

#26126 Mar 21, 2013
I have a question to everyone here who added a homophobic comment here: what would you say or do if your best friend, a member of your family you're close to, or even your child told you he was gay?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26127 Mar 21, 2013
i cant
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26128 Mar 21, 2013
woodenbinary wrote:
i cant
The protestant church in america has adopted free masonic rituals. They have already perverted the church with gay marriage.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26130 Mar 21, 2013
You know a women can be homosexual as well, do you?
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26131 Mar 21, 2013
And I never said you should become gay, just to leave us
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26132 Mar 21, 2013
You have absolutely no right to judge us

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26133 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
I have a question to everyone here who added a homophobic comment here: what would you say or do if your best friend, a member of your family you're close to, or even your child told you he was gay?
As "good Christians", they would of course remind their friend/family member/child that they have just doomed themselves to hell, before ostracizing them completely, if they were lucky. If they weren't, there would be a beating the hell out of them step in between telling them they were going to hell and ostracizing them.
Adam

#26134 Mar 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As "good Christians", they would of course remind their friend/family member/child that they have just doomed themselves to hell, before ostracizing them completely, if they were lucky. If they weren't, there would be a beating the hell out of them step in between telling them they were going to hell and ostracizing them.
You are of your father,the devil. And the deeds of your father you desire to do.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26135 Mar 21, 2013
Remember the Bible says to love eachother abd not to judje?
http://textup.fr/51776VL

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26136 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
Sadly, far too many Christians aren't about to let the teachings of Jesus stand in the way of their Christianity. he agrees with them, they say so.
Adam

#26137 Mar 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, far too many Christians aren't about to let the teachings of Jesus stand in the way of their Christianity. he agrees with them, they say so.
My bad you are fooling no one but yourself Rick.You hypocrite
Adam

#26138 Mar 21, 2013
Somebody wrote:
The bible also says Homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD.
Adam

#26139 Mar 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As "good Christians", they would of course remind their friend/family member/child that they have just doomed themselves to hell, before ostracizing them completely, if they were lucky. If they weren't, there would be a beating the hell out of them step in between telling them they were going to hell and ostracizing them.
I find your humor humorless.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26140 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your humor humorless.
We find your intelligence without intellect.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26141 Mar 21, 2013
Whatever you think, if you are christian, you don't have to love us. But hating everybody won't allow you Paradise. But I'd have other questions, and one of them is : whithout mentionning the Bible, tell me, what did gay people do to you?
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26142 Mar 21, 2013
And I have to tell, my parents raised me and my sister as christians, and neither me or her trust in God that much. So they had the contrary of what they wanted. Don't raise your children as pure homophobics, or maybe one will be gay (even not because of you) It's called destiny. Or maybe it's random. We don't choose. I'm saying lots of different things, but notice this:(gay) people/children suicide themselves because of people like you's stupidity. I mean, if someone you kneew did this because of you, wouldn't you be afflicted?
Adam

#26143 Mar 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We find your intelligence without intellect.
Fart on you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26144 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart on you.
Welcome to Kindergarten.

Willkommen in den Kindergarten.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26145 Mar 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also says Homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD.
Wenn ich deine Meinung hören wollen, nehme ich meinen Penis aus oder Ihrem Mund.

Ja, ich weiß, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Aber ist es nicht weniger schrecklich als Ihr Englisch.
Somebody

Parmain, France

#26146 Mar 21, 2013
Morgan Freeman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole.
why do you even take time to come here if you hate gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 830,778
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min AussieBobby 40,239
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 25 min Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 31 min sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 586,013
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,320
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
More from around the web