prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26025 Mar 6, 2013
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, if listening to you is part of God's plan, either He needs a different plan or we need a different God.

Our Father who art in heaven, thou hast picked a seriously disturbing mouthpiece.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26027 Mar 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You made a statement that you can't back up, but you always win?
Hardly honey.

13/14 states have civil unions providing everything a marriage does. Something barren couples do not need. Especially two men.

You gave your opinion, not facts.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26029 Mar 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly honey.
13/14 states have civil unions providing everything a marriage does. Something barren couples do not need. Especially two men.
You gave your opinion, not facts.
Smile.
specifically which federal rights are addressed by those thirteen states? really, why must you be so f-n obtuse all the time?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#26030 Mar 7, 2013
Abortion is EVIL,and EVIL is of it's 'father',Satan the devil!!
giffis

Rochester, PA

#26031 Mar 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
The Military Hires Gays now thats proof its wrong

Location hidden

#26032 Mar 7, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
specifically which federal rights are addressed by those thirteen states? really, why must you be so f-n obtuse all the time?
Which of those federal rights are not covered by state rights and deserved for a friendship?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26033 Mar 7, 2013
giffis wrote:
youtubmle.com/watch?v=qfuAprYA PMc ………
The Military Hires Gays now thats proof its wrong
Your post sinks more than my Cooter.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26034 Mar 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of those federal rights are not covered by state rights and deserved for a friendship?
Seriously?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26036 Mar 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We've been down this road, but you're too senile to remember.

2. I'm not going to be your tap-dancing monkey, but I will suggest that you start by studying real estate law.

3. After having done so, get back to me with your insane little question.

4. Do you phuck your friends and combine house-holds with them? I certainly don't.

troll away, kuntmary.
I know better

Danville, KY

#26037 Mar 8, 2013
Because it is written in the bible...and thats enough reason for me.

Location hidden

#26039 Mar 8, 2013
7. If you think a law can change the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

rK; Law requires consistency and judicious recognition through the principles of individual rights and freedom of expression. Read on Thomas Jefferson.

KiMare'a wrote; The law defends distinctions in relationships! It is at the basis of this very issue. The question isn't can individuals claim identity at their discretion, but rather how the law protects the rest of society from such abusive indiscretion of clear distinction. Hence we give special consideration to the handicapped and minorities. And marriage.

The law cannot however, change reality. The diversity of two genders in union create a completely complimentary unique presence. Duplicate genders combined can only ever be half of the union of marriage, and that always devoid of fruit.

In fact, for gay couples to equate with marriage, the distinctions have to be dumbed down to 'two people in a relationship'. Or in other words, simply a friendship. Something the law has no prevailing interest in regulating or protecting.

In essence, this is a gay personification of the fable,'The Emperor's New Clothes'. Duplicate gendered couples trying to imitate marriage. Incredibly silly and obviously ridiculous. Even a child can see the obvious distinction between gay couples and marriage, especially if one is mom and dad.

Location hidden

#26040 Mar 9, 2013
8.If you pretend duplicating sexuality is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

fK; Any so-called duplication of sexuality stereotypically ignores the basis for relationship which is specific to the individuals as consenting adults.

KiMare'a wrote; It is interesting that you generalize the meaning of 'sexuality' and 'relationship' to a meaningless opinion of anyone. The only thing it does is expose the duplicity of your argument...

The fact of the matter is, the range of masculine to feminine sexuality has been distinguished by social scientists with at least two hundred specific characteristics. Those differences are so vast, marriage has been portrayed as the union of Mars and Venus.

What you ignore is that evolution fundamentally operates on the basis of mutation. Some mutations enable survival, others are defective dead ends. There is no morality in that difference, it is simply a biological reality. GLBT's exist at the crossover point of masculinity and femininity holding about 4% of the population. That is an incredibly narrow position to not qualify for duplication. Especially when you remove bisexuals and transsexuals who readily admit a biological sexuality confusion.

Nor do I ignore the basis of any relationship. I rightly distinguish between relationships. As noted before, so does the law. It is why we have gender, age, relationship and number requirements regarding marriage.

You make the incredibly silly assertion that 'consenting adults' can define their relationship any way they want and society has to acquiesce to it.

Not trying to be crude, but by mentioning 'consent', you simply expose the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning expression of sexuality at the most intimate physical level, a gay couple is the union of Uranus and Uranus. Hardly a comparison with the complimentary design of a male and female sexual union.
Adam

Germany

#26043 Mar 9, 2013
arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right.
The half with the serpent head.
Wtf? Another animal?
Adam

Germany

#26044 Mar 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, Adolf, Adolf, if listening to you is part of God's plan, either He needs a different plan or we need a different God.
Our Father who art in heaven, thou hast picked a seriously disturbing mouthpiece.
SHUT YOUR FACE full of sperm about this abominable filth
and listen on this topic believers in Christ
f....you with your sex orientation,your bed, and your BS,

IT IS DISGUTABLE TO LISTEN DAY BY DAY THIS HOMOSEXUAL PILE OF S...HUMAN DUNG,and full mouth of different men sperms

Powellton WV

#26045 Mar 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? Another animal?
No just another troll.
Adam

Germany

#26046 Mar 9, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
No just another troll.
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.

Location hidden

#26047 Mar 9, 2013
arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right.
The half with the serpent head.
Deep.

For a blonde.

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26048 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep.
For a blonde.
Snicker.
Like your snatch?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#26049 Mar 10, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
No just another troll.
They're like the fleas of this forum.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#26051 Mar 10, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They're like the fleas of this forum.
or ticks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 646,629
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aura Mytha 48,757
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min Brian_G 445,723
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 44,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 971,696
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Voyeur 38,756
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,621
More from around the web