prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26003 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.tape.tv/musikvideos/Culture-Club/K...

I guess that´s Ricks favorite gay song Karma Cameleon by Boy George.
Adam

#26004 Mar 5, 2013

Bronski Beat - Hit That Perfect Beat
The nost gayish song I ever heared. Ricks favorite anal song

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26005 Mar 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.tape.tv/musikvideos /Culture-Club/Karma-Chameleon
I guess that´s Ricks favorite gay song Karma Cameleon by Boy George.
Wrong answer, again. My favorite gay song is Relax, by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Karma Chameleon isn't even my favorite Boy George gay song. Silly little Adolf, I'll bet it's your favorite gay song though.
Adam

#26006 Mar 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong answer, again. My favorite gay song is Relax, by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Karma Chameleon isn't even my favorite Boy George gay song. Silly little Adolf, I'll bet it's your favorite gay song though.
Relax don´t do it. Evil

this one

#26007 Mar 5, 2013
Adolf, dumpling, it's like you're just rolling over and going to sleep. Pathetic. But, I'll bet you hear that a lot.
Adam

#26008 Mar 5, 2013
Homosexual act is not required by the Bible. Quite the contrary, homosexuality is condemned.Homosexual act and behaviour in any form is an abomination to the LORD.
Adam

#26009 Mar 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf, dumpling, it's like you're just rolling over and going to sleep. Pathetic. But, I'll bet you hear that a lot.
You wicked liar and servant of the snake.
Adam

#26010 Mar 5, 2013
@Rick In Kansas

Your life day by day is burning like old dumpster in veley of Hinnom.Day by day evil ignorance like you receive higher limit of their stupidity,idiotism,rejection and mentaly retardness.

this one

#26011 Mar 5, 2013
I knew if I poked you hard enough... but I'm still shooting for better than three measly spews from you. Adolf, cupcake, I know you are capable of doing pages full of blithering explosions of your homoerotic wrath. Come on baby, give it to me.
Adam

#26012 Mar 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I knew if I poked you hard enough... but I'm still shooting for better than three measly spews from you. Adolf, cupcake, I know you are capable of doing pages full of blithering explosions of your homoerotic wrath. Come on baby, give it to me.
Ooh yeah?? That´s not true. You wicked liar
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you Adolf, really. But no. You can always ignore me, I'm going back to ignoring you.
Again.You are lying.Have expected nothing else from you.
Adam

#26013 Mar 5, 2013
We don´t negotiate with sodomites. There´s no such thing like gay marriage and child adoption.
Adam

#26014 Mar 5, 2013
I don´t know if you heared about the dog whisperer but I think the sodomites,or dogs how the homosexuals are called in the Bible could also need such rehabilitation programs.
A kind of dog whisperer for homosexuals you know what I mean. Rick in Kansas is such a case.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26015 Mar 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial, based on a personal opinion.
Civil unions for gays in many states already address more than deserved or needed protections and benefits.
Bazinga!
No, reality based on personal experience. There are federal ramifications which civil unions at the state level do not address.

Kindly lie your way out of this one.

Go ahead, give it w whirl.

this one

#26016 Mar 5, 2013
Adolf, my little bunny, you're wimping out on me big time. Is that really the best invective you got? Sheesh, I certainly expected better.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26017 Mar 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, reality based on personal experience. There are federal ramifications which civil unions at the state level do not address.
Kindly lie your way out of this one.
Go ahead, give it w whirl.
No need. "personal experience" is hardly a argument. Especially from a mangina.

I always deal in reality. That is why you always lose.

Snicker.
Adam

#26020 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
We don´t negotiate with sodomites. There´s no such thing like gay marriage and child adoption.
CHILDREN are conceived when sperm from a man and the ovum of a woman merge. Simple as that. Being gay is a choice therefore when you chose to be gay you also chose to give up the ability to create a life. Let children stay innocent. Don't infiltrate their pure little minds with your filth.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26021 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
CHILDREN are conceived when sperm from a man and the ovum of a woman merge. Simple as that. Being gay is a choice therefore when you chose to be gay you also chose to give up the ability to create a life. Let children stay innocent. Don't infiltrate their pure little minds with your filth.
Are you so desperately lonely that you have to talk to yourself?
Adam

#26022 Mar 6, 2013
When God created the world he created a man and a woman. He also made the Male Private part to insert into the Female's comfortably. He also made them go hand in hand on being able to create a next human being. That clearly state that a relationship should only consist of a man and woman especially if a child is involve. God DOES NOT LIKE THE SIN OF HOMOSEXUALS.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#26023 Mar 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No need. "personal experience" is hardly a argument. Especially from a mangina.
I always deal in reality. That is why you always lose.
Snicker.
Really? You made a statement that you can't back up, but you always win?
Adam

#26024 Mar 6, 2013
No Gay Adoption

it's against God original plan. When we get out of His plan we screw things up. That's why the world is just getting worse. It also affects the child emotionally. It confuses them as to who they are and their identity. Society will also treat them differently. They will have psychological problems like homosexuals have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 99,617
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 184,246
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 5 min bad bob 15
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Rosesz 670,153
How can i get someone to have sex with my wife ... (Jul '13) 2 hr Tony 444 6
Hot Sale Nike Kyrie Irving 3 Basketball Shoes O... 2 hr Donald J Turnip 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 980,036
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 hr AussieBobby 286,431
More from around the web