Comments
24,001 - 24,020 of 25,719 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25975 Mar 4, 2013
Adolf, cupcake, you're babbling idiotically again.

I know you imagine that whatever version of a God you happen to believe in hates me very, very much and you have absolutely convinced yourself beyond all reason that whatever freaking version of a God you are babbling about actually agrees with you. It's the only thing on what you pass for your mind. I don't know how to thank you for obsessively and compulsively reminding me what an absolute dick of a deity you worship.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25976 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I know you imagine that whatever version of a God you happen to believe in hates me very, very much and you have absolutely convinced yourself beyond all reason that whatever freaking version of a God you are babbling about actually agrees with you. It's the only thing on what you pass for your mind. I don't know how to thank you for obsessively and compulsively reminding me what an absolute dick of a deity you worship.
You wicked liar and son of the snake.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you Adolf, really. But no. You can always ignore me, I'm going back to ignoring you.
Do you?
Adam

#25977 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Your daddy Satan the wicked one is the creator of homosexuality. And your his priest.
Adam

#25979 Mar 4, 2013
Homosexuality is the highway to hell.
Adam

#25980 Mar 4, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

Ill keep in my prayers that God, the Lord reads all your satanic comments and acts accordingly.Goddamn

this one

#25981 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Ill keep in my prayers that God, the Lord reads all your satanic comments and acts accordingly.Goddamn
That's awfully Christian of you, or are you pretending to be Muslim today instead of pretending to be Christian?

PS

Four replies, sweetie? A tad bit obsessive of you, don't you think?
Adam

#25982 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's awfully Christian of you, or are you pretending to be Muslim today instead of pretending to be Christian?
PS
Four replies, sweetie? A tad bit obsessive of you, don't you think?
You wicked liar.Did not you want to ignore all my comments?
Adam

#25983 Mar 4, 2013
What should I say today. Homosexuals are the most evil and most ignorant dicks on this planet.Their father Satan the wicked one is proud of them.

this one

#25984 Mar 4, 2013
Adolf cupcake, your comments are nothing more than the spastic spewings of your mental masturbation efforts and as a result, few are ever going to contain anything that might be confused with an actual thought worth reading, let alone responding to.
Adam

#25985 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Adolf cupcake, your comments are nothing more than the spastic spewings of your mental masturbation efforts and as a result, few are ever going to contain anything that might be confused with an actual thought worth reading, let alone responding to.
You are a BIG LIE,you wicked,lying snake. more your posts,expose more and more your stupidity and mental sickness.You are a LIAR,you stupid,wicked,LYING,EVIL,BLASP HEMING son of Satan. You are so stupid with your wicked lies,I'm not surprised that you are dying from GAY DISEASE.
Adam

#25987 Mar 4, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

Instead wake up take shower wash dirty full of vermits and cocroaches kitchen
You seat like sick lunatic of this topic day be day,refusing Bible medication pills to cure your psychopathic sick spiritualy and mentaly brain of earthly atheistic homosexual parasite.
Adam

#25988 Mar 4, 2013
@Rick in Kansas

SHUT YOUR FACE full of sperm about this abominable filth
and listen on this topic believers in Christ
f....you with your sex orientation,your bed, and your BS,

IT IS DISGUTABLE TO LISTEN DAY BY DAY THIS HOMOSEXUAL PILE OF S...HUMAN DUNG,and full mouth of different men sperms

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25989 Mar 4, 2013
3. If you claim rights and benefits can only be acquired by an imposition on marriage

rK; "Rights" and "benefits" in this context are validated through the State and, yes, they are conferred by marriage. Without the lawful conferrance, the couple must produce a contract that then must be legally recognized. The lack of such recognition is a significant discrimination. This is why the SCOTUS will take up the case.

KiMare'a wrote; Numerous other relationships have rights and protections conferred by legal means. The rights and protections of marriage were fundamentally designed to protect the natural children of marriage and support the primary caretaker.

Gay couples never have that situation. In fact, civil unions already provide more than legitimate legal protection, and laws for default family situations already provides more support than marriage does to natural families.

Moreover, this blur of legal definition leaves no distinction between biological families and default situations, even though biological families are clearly distinct and preferred according to the SCOTUS numerous times!

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25990 Mar 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
In fact, civil unions already provide more than legitimate legal protection, and laws for default family situations already provides more support than marriage does to natural families.

Simply not true. You'd like to believe it's true because this gives you the right to deny equality to others. But, Blanche, it isn't true. There are legal issues (Federal level) that simply can't be solved by drawing up a contract with an attorney.

We've been down this road before, troll doll. Senility is a bitch, eh?

I'm your dusty, stinky, smelly, itchy, sand-paper vagina and I approve this message.

this one

#25991 Mar 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
You ....
Only three blithering rants in reply this time Adolf cookie? Am I wearing my poor boy out? Whichever God thingy you are pretending to believe in is going to be so disappointed in you? You should be spewing pages of venomous, childish, sanctimonious, quasi-literate posts at me and you wimp out after three measly posts. I now know what every hooker you have been has experienced, even for the money, a complete waste of time.

Location hidden

#25992 Mar 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply not true. You'd like to believe it's true because this gives you the right to deny equality to others. But, Blanche, it isn't true. There are legal issues (Federal level) that simply can't be solved by drawing up a contract with an attorney.
We've been down this road before, troll doll. Senility is a bitch, eh?
I'm your dusty, stinky, smelly, itchy, sand-paper vagina and I approve this message.
Denial, based on a personal opinion.

Civil unions for gays in many states already address more than deserved or needed protections and benefits.

Bazinga!

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25994 Mar 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial, based on a personal opinion.
Civil unions for gays in many states already address more than deserved or needed protections and benefits.
Bazinga!
It's a federal issue now. Denying federal benefits to a spouse that was legally married was a big mistake. But then again, the GOP is a big mistake.

Keep chanting Scalia, Scalia, Scalia or pray.

Location hidden

#25995 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a federal issue now. Denying federal benefits to a spouse that was legally married was a big mistake. But then again, the GOP is a big mistake.
Keep chanting Scalia, Scalia, Scalia or pray.
No such thing as gay 'marriage'. At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective contradiction.

Not a Republican. Sorry.

Snicker.
tiffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#25996 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Reason are Error the Military is a good Place to test if being Gay is Wrong?
Adam

#25997 Mar 5, 2013
@Rick In Kansas

I do not mind also to repeat my comments to you(sweetie).

SHUT YOUR FACE full of sperm about this abominable filth
and listen on this topic believers in Christ
f....you with your sex orientation,your bed, and your BS,

IT IS DISGUTABLE TO LISTEN DAY BY DAY THIS HOMOSEXUAL PILE OF S...HUMAN DUNG,and full mouth of different men sperms

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min well 226,240
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,620
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 538,778
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 94,637
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Peace_Warrior 599,781
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 13 min Joe Fryday 191,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min thewordofme 732,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Insults Are Easier 257,832
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••