“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25952 Mar 1, 2013
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.

While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25954 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.
While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.
You focus on anal sex because you feel it's your strongest argument against SS relationships.

It is a poor argument.
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#25955 Mar 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on pharmaceutical mind drugs? Have they ever been prescribed and you're just not playing along? The only mind drugs I've ever done weren't exactly the products of Big Pharma and I was gay long before I ever tried them. Thanks for your input.
The majority based on satistics not the few such as yourself that had a natural chemical balance that was different from the population. Induced chemical reaction or side effect of mind drugs is a human rights violation if the person was not aware.

Location hidden

#25956 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You focus on anal sex because you feel it's your strongest argument against SS relationships.
It is a poor argument.
Reasonable people would say your response is a poor argument...

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25957 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Where are these reasonable people? Certainly not on this thread. But if they were here, they'd agree with you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25958 Mar 2, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
The majority based on satistics not the few such as yourself that had a natural chemical balance that was different from the population. Induced chemical reaction or side effect of mind drugs is a human rights violation if the person was not aware.
So the answer to my question is that they have been prescribed for you, but you're just not playing along?

Location hidden

#25959 Mar 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these reasonable people? Certainly not on this thread. But if they were here, they'd agree with you.
Reasonable people would see your opinion ('it is a poor argument') as an indication of your destitution of reasoning ability and not bother.

Smile.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25960 Mar 2, 2013
Same-sex unions are NOT 'just as admirable' as traditional unions. And don't let Satan the devil,or anyone else,try to tell you different.

this one

#25961 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Same-sex unions are NOT 'just as admirable' as traditional unions. And don't let Satan the devil,or anyone else,try to tell you different.
Jesus must be so proud, either that, or real freaking embarrassed at what you do in his name. Good luck with that, I think you're going to need it and I'm not even a Christian.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25963 Mar 2, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus must be so proud, either that, or real freaking embarrassed at what you do in his name. Good luck with that, I think you're going to need it and I'm not even a Christian.
....Haaaaaay,'Boo'...

this one

#25964 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
....Haaaaaay,'Boo'...
How Christlike of you sunshine. Almost as if Jesus Hisself came back to spit at me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25965 Mar 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
As I have noted over and over and over and over and over
<quoted text>
and over, and over, and over...

Location hidden

#25966 Mar 3, 2013
2. If you demand any committed relationship has to be called marriage

rK; Committed relationship is fundamental to exclusivity in the pair-bond called Marriage.
"Rights" and "benefits" in this context are validated through the State and, yes, they are conferred by marriage. Without the lawful conferrance, the couple must produce a contract that then must be legally recognized. The lack of such recognition is a significant discrimination. This is why the SCOTUS will take up the case.
The difficulties in stereotyping gender are obvious and should be understood, especially by you.

KiMare'a wrote; First,'committed relationship' is not fundamental or exclusive to marriage. It is a consequence of mating behavior. The desire for natural parents to care for and maintain contact with their offspring.

Gay couples have no such bond. Other reasons for commitment are replete in other relationships based on other reasons.

Second, the attempted dumbing down of marriage to a 'committed relationship' would then discriminate on types of committed relationship and the number of participants.
Jackson

Jarrow, UK

#25967 Mar 3, 2013
If god made us he made our personalities he made gay people so if he made them why is it wrong prove that
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25968 Mar 3, 2013
If homosexuality wasn't wrong,God would not have created the female gender.

this one

#25969 Mar 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If homosexuality wasn't wrong,God would not have created the female gender.
Sweetie, your problems with God are nobody's business but your own. Don't feel the need to share.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25970 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf cupcake, explain to me how I stalked you to a thread where I was posting for a couple of weeks before you decided to pop in and start hurling your usual childish insults at me. Am I really that omniscient?
You wicked son of the devil.your personal thinking is worthy only simple cow manure dry on the farmer field.
Adam

#25971 Mar 4, 2013
The only one who has problems with what has god said are , the demonic homosexuals.Rick in Kansas(sweetie) is the best example.
Adam

#25972 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf cupcake, explain to me how I stalked you to a thread where I was posting for a couple of weeks before you decided to pop in and start hurling your usual childish insults at me. Am I really that omniscient?
good for you
you as obscene object and human moral disgrace, maybe start to think
how obsene, dung,and filthy immoraslity you commit everyday bringing shame to the natural law of UNIVERSE and this globe?

Nobody made you spokesaman of those "anyones"

Now get a hell away from here, and wash your face from your own filth,
after proper clean face and life.

Homosexuality or homosexual lifestyle is not ordained by God itīs not lawful, and therefore it is a detestable sin because itīs already condamned. You wicked servant of Beezlebub
Adam

#25974 Mar 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you Adolf, really. But no. You can always ignore me, I'm going back to ignoring you.
The past two years you are bothering me.All your shitty copied shit from two years telling lies.You wicked liar.Stop bambling the same lies. The past two years or so you are trying to ignore me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 774,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 175,575
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 604,849
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web