<quoted text>
your faux concern makes me moist
Your excitement give me a faux woody.

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25933 Feb 26, 2013
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.

Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.

At the most intimate level, clearly distinct from marriage.

Smirk.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25935 Feb 26, 2013
Men being with men is why the Lord DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah!: http://mattalltrades.files.wordpress.com/2010...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25936 Feb 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Men being with men is why the Lord DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah!: http://mattalltrades.files.wordpress.com/2010...
not really, but you're too dense to get it so we won't bother trying to explain it.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25937 Feb 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Men being with men is why the Lord DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah!
Cupcake, if that is what you really want to believe knock yourself out, but I would think, as a self-professed Christian, you might want a belief that is actually supported by scripture. Have you even read a Bible?

Location hidden

#25938 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, if that is what you really want to believe knock yourself out, but I would think, as a self-professed Christian, you might want a belief that is actually supported by scripture. Have you even read a Bible?
Sex outside of marriage is immoral.

The original design of Genesis is a man and woman united in marriage.

This has been the core morality of every culture in history, before and apart from the Judeo/Christian ethic.

Please don't pretend you are defending the Bible, or that homosexual sex is acceptable.

Smile.
raccad

Pittsburgh, PA

#25939 Feb 27, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……
Doesnt make no sense Gays are accepted in the Military and so it cant be proved wrong.

It legal

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25941 Feb 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex outside of marriage is immoral.
The original design of Genesis is a man and woman united in marriage.
This has been the core morality of every culture in history, before and apart from the Judeo/Christian ethic.
Please don't pretend you are defending the Bible, or that homosexual sex is acceptable.
Smile.
please don't pretend that you actually care about any of this. you're just filling your day with something to do.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25942 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, if that is what you really want to believe knock yourself out, but I would think, as a self-professed Christian, you might want a belief that is actually supported by scripture. Have you even read a Bible?
Shut your freacking face about this sin homsexuality,and start listen Gods Word,you dumb butt and idiot since internet exist

Normal humans vomit at all the time same f....BS from you gays
keep this under your pillow,and shut your foamy full of sperm face?

this one

#25943 Feb 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
Shut your freacking face about this sin homsexuality,and start listen Gods Word,you dumb butt and idiot since internet exist
Normal humans vomit at all the time same f....BS from you gays
keep this under your pillow,and shut your foamy full of sperm face?
Sweetie, I told the folk over on the 9/11 thread you had stalked me to, that I could drive you this barking mad. Would you please be a dear and cut and paste this over there? I really would appreciate it, it would mean so much more coming from you.
Adam

#25944 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I told the folk over on the 9/11 thread you had stalked me to, that I could drive you this barking mad. Would you please be a dear and cut and paste this over there? I really would appreciate it, it would mean so much more coming from you.
You wicked liar. You are as bold as liars as your daddy the wicked one.

this one

#25945 Feb 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
You wicked liar. You are as bold as liars as your daddy the wicked one.
What did I lie about, dumpling? I did tell the folk over on the 9/11 thread where you followed me that I could make you do that. You can look for yourself when you cut and paste that post there. I said it yesterday afternoon.
Adam

#25946 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What did I lie about, dumpling? I did tell the folk over on the 9/11 thread where you followed me that I could make you do that. You can look for yourself when you cut and paste that post there. I said it yesterday afternoon.
I didnīt stalked you. Thatīs what you do.
You servant of the snake
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25948 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What did I lie about, dumpling? I did tell the folk over on the 9/11 thread where you followed me that I could make you do that. You can look for yourself when you cut and paste that post there. I said it yesterday afternoon.
Adam is clearly as mad as a cut snake. Yessssss!

this one

#25949 Feb 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
I didnīt stalked you. Thatīs what you do.
You servant of the snake
Adolf cupcake, explain to me how I stalked you to a thread where I was posting for a couple of weeks before you decided to pop in and start hurling your usual childish insults at me. Am I really that omniscient?
Doctor REALITY

Wynne, AR

#25950 Feb 28, 2013
Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25951 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION.
Ignorance is criminal.

Location hidden

#25952 Mar 1, 2013
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.

While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25954 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.
While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.
You focus on anal sex because you feel it's your strongest argument against SS relationships.

It is a poor argument.
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#25955 Mar 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on pharmaceutical mind drugs? Have they ever been prescribed and you're just not playing along? The only mind drugs I've ever done weren't exactly the products of Big Pharma and I was gay long before I ever tried them. Thanks for your input.
The majority based on satistics not the few such as yourself that had a natural chemical balance that was different from the population. Induced chemical reaction or side effect of mind drugs is a human rights violation if the person was not aware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 841,992
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Chrome duqquetto 4,822
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min kent 591,431
News Baltimore riot police stirring up the heat 44 min RFD 25
Bruce Jenner will debut as Caitlyn Jenner' on J... 49 min RFD 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min Chrome duqquetto 100,236
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr stemaxgizmo 271,484
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web