prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25887 Feb 23, 2013
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. remember, you have to answer to YOU for your actions.
No one else is affected by my actions?

I don't have to answer to anyone but myself if I slap some sense in your silly head?

How did I get caught in between two blondes trying to think???

Smile.

Location hidden

#25888 Feb 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
When telling a longer joke, Kimare has to copy and paste it.
Ha.

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Chiswick, Australia

#25889 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was so blondes could understand and be annoyed.
Are you annoyed?
Snicker.
Really? Annoyed by Fred Denial?
U have Buckley's chance.
:-)
Rosa Winkel

Chiswick, Australia

#25890 Feb 23, 2013
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
blonde=dumb?
It's YOUR body. Do what YOU want to do with it. This is YOUR life not mine, I don't have to answer for YOU or be punished for YOUR actions. Go have a PARTY!!!!
Cheers mate! Now I will.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25891 Feb 23, 2013
Do homosexuals want PROOF that homosexuality is WRONG?? Here,here's your PROOF: The next time you see a MAN and a woman walking in public,holding hands,REMIND YOUR CONSCIOUS,what's morally left of it,that THAT is what the Lord God Almighty INTENDED.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25892 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Do homosexuals want PROOF that homosexuality is WRONG?? Here,here's your PROOF: The next time you see a MAN and a woman walking in public,holding hands,REMIND YOUR CONSCIOUS,what's morally left of it,that THAT is what the Lord God Almighty INTENDED.
Sweetie, it really doesn't matter what you claim that your version of the Lord God Almighty "INTENDED". You say he has issues with our homosexuality, sounds like his problem to me and he certainly isn't the only version of the Lord God Almighty on the block. Thanks for playing, but convincing us that we should pay any attention to a God that shares your psychological issues, not so much.

Location hidden

#25893 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it really doesn't matter what you claim that your version of the Lord God Almighty "INTENDED". You say he has issues with our homosexuality, sounds like his problem to me and he certainly isn't the only version of the Lord God Almighty on the block. Thanks for playing, but convincing us that we should pay any attention to a God that shares your psychological issues, not so much.
That is why when addressing faithless persons, I simply point out that nature never intended ss sexual relationships.

That is true on every level. Duplicate genders are not designed to fit sexually. Even the simple attempt for gays to imitate natural sex by engaging in anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Maybe you should pay attention to a God that embodies the wisdom of nature? He is clearly smarter than you about this...

Smile.

Since: Feb 13

Nigeria

#25894 Feb 24, 2013
it is so wrong,why would you choose to be sexually attracted to a man,it is so demonic,what does a fellow man has in his body that can move another man/nothing.those who indulge in it,have low self esteem,they find it hard to approach women.its so disgusting,please desist from that madness

this one

#25895 Feb 24, 2013
oziegbe oni wrote:
it is so wrong,why would you choose to be sexually attracted to a man,it is so demonic,what does a fellow man has in his body that can move another man/nothing.those who indulge in it,have low self esteem,they find it hard to approach women.its so disgusting,please desist from that madness
I really don't mind breaking this to you dear heart, but we weren't given all that much choice in the matter, as our homosexuality is a gift of our creation. Your obvious problems with it, not our problem. If you don't want to be with someone of the same sex, it's probably best that you don't and given your rather high strung nature, it would probably be best if you avoid the opposite sex as well...
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#25896 Feb 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't mind breaking this to you dear heart, but we weren't given all that much choice in the matter, as our homosexuality is a gift of our creation. Your obvious problems with it, not our problem. If you don't want to be with someone of the same sex, it's probably best that you don't and given your rather high strung nature, it would probably be best if you avoid the opposite sex as well...
Mental health prescribing pharmaceutical mind drugs is also a cause of gayness in which human rights may have been violated. Civil rights would also have to be addressed in that the party didn't have a choice in their sexual acceptance.

this one

#25897 Feb 24, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
Mental health prescribing pharmaceutical mind drugs is also a cause of gayness in which human rights may have been violated. Civil rights would also have to be addressed in that the party didn't have a choice in their sexual acceptance.
Are you on pharmaceutical mind drugs? Have they ever been prescribed and you're just not playing along? The only mind drugs I've ever done weren't exactly the products of Big Pharma and I was gay long before I ever tried them. Thanks for your input.

Location hidden

#25898 Feb 25, 2013
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.

Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.

Smile.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25899 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuals see men and women together in public, They see the children produced from male-female unions. They know the filth and the dangers of the homosexual lifestyle,and yet they say they want PROOF that homosexulaity is wrong. One of the unforunate REALITIES of this world we live in is that there are many many people who will NEVER come to terms with 'God-given,God-inspired,common sense logic'. And why is that?? The Holy Bible says 'because men loved darkness rather than the light' of God's Holy Word.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25900 Feb 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.
Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.
Smile.
Oh thank heavens, we've re-phrased our argument.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25901 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuals aren´t able to find their way bach home to the gardens of the Lord.Their daddy Lucifer didn´t allow them.
Adam

#25902 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie
Here´s no room for any gayness.You might offend people who wants to help you.
Adam

#25903 Feb 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank heavens, we've re-phrased our argument.
You probably dream all day long about anal sex between men. Anal Obssessed huh?
Adam

#25904 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuals have already rejected all moral laws,advices and have transgressed all limits.There´s no place for homosexuals in the house of the lord. The only place where homosexuals will dwell is the hell.
Adam

#25905 Feb 25, 2013
Homosexuality is absolutly forbidden.It is not ordained by God, and therefore it is not lawful.
Adam

#25906 Feb 25, 2013
Adam and Eve 2 sexes and one sexuality. There´s no such thing as holy gays. They are all fake and evil even if their faces don´t show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min candlesmell 701,785
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,842
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 80,958
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr cracka the white ... 448,426
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 7 hr Hallejula 8
May 25 2018 Bold N Beautiful Queston 7 hr Soap fan 1
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 4