prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25863 Feb 20, 2013
Speaking of anal, is there anyone able/willing to help me pull Kimare's head out of his ass?

This is going to be a tough job because his head has been up there for so long.

Things are a bit crowded down here at the moment with two sets of genitalia, and 2 assholes (one inside the other).

Please get back to me if you're able to help.

Kimare's Cooter
HumanSpirit

Lake Butler, FL

#25864 Feb 20, 2013
Homosexual behavior is based on chemical imbalance caused primarily today by pharmaceutical mind drugs prescribed by the mental health industry since the Bush Sr presidency (1980's). Same with the murder rate.

Death, violence, erratic behavior and the suicide by mind drugs

http://ssristories.com/index.php

The (APA) DSM-V is the future version of the Mein Kampf.

Bombs and bullets will be replaced with mind drugs and psychotherapy (false memory) in future generations.

That's certainly what Aldus Huxley predicted with his fictional Soma and it came true
chris

Visalia, CA

#25865 Feb 20, 2013
The unnatural act of same sex bonding is self evident to those who are willing to face the truth. When immoral behavior is defined by biblical evidence, same sex acts are sin.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25866 Feb 20, 2013
chris wrote:
The unnatural act of same sex bonding is self evident to those who are willing to face the truth. When immoral behavior is defined by biblical evidence, same sex acts are sin.
Sweetie, if you want to pray that God has the same irrational problems with homosexuality that you have chosen to have, more power to you, but you speak for nothing more than your own unfortunate choices of religious beliefs.
Missed it

Springdale, AR

#25867 Feb 20, 2013
Ya know it does say that men shall not lay with men. It doesn't say that women shall not lay with other women, or dogs, or door knobs, all because women can only make BABIES with men. So they should lay with men, so that they can get babies.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#25871 Feb 21, 2013
Missed it wrote:
Ya know it does say that men shall not lay with men. It doesn't say that women shall not lay with other women, or dogs, or door knobs, all because women can only make BABIES with men. So they should lay with men, so that they can get babies.
But that's only if they WANT babies.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25872 Feb 22, 2013
Missed it wrote:
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So otherwise, anything goes???

Soooooooooooooooo blonde...

Smile.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25873 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, my crazed little potato dumpling, still not taking needed advantage of the readily available socialized mental health system, I see. Hope you enjoy this response pookie, it's the only one you're getting.
your idiotism
doesn't impress anybody around. What are you doing here all day and night long? You have no job,life,family,friends,
are you mentaly very sick,or just simple STUPID?

Adam

#25874 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if you want to pray that God has the same irrational problems with homosexuality that you have chosen to have, more power to you, but you speak for nothing more than your own unfortunate choices of religious beliefs.
You wicked liar and son of the snake. First you better check your own miserable pathetic life full of doctors and pills instead blaming others.
Adam

#25876 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the challenge is to prove 'homosexuality' wrong, not anal sex. There is a difference you know. It isn't exactly an activity that requires the participation of anyone who is homosexual, now is it? Besides, you are doing a crap job at proving that wrong anyways. In spite of your closed-minded convictions on the subject, going the way of the Greeks is neither inherently harmful or unhealthy and can even be engaged in frequently and repeatedly without harm or ill effect, if the proper precautions are taken, just like with any other sex act. Demeaning? Well, that's pretty much in the eye of the beholder now isn't it? Some would consider any sexual act with you to be demeaning.
<quoted text>Not a "mistake" cupcake, mature has her reasons, even if we don't fully understand them.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/668167
You don't impress anybody.You are such a anal birth.Your mother should have flush you down the toilet when she had you. You wicked son of Beelzebub.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25877 Feb 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
your idiotism
doesn't impress anybody around. What are you doing here all day and night long? You have no job,life,family,friends,
are you mentaly very sick,or just simple STUPID?
Your spelling errors, lack of punctuation and capitalization don't impress anyone.

I'm merely an internal lesbian vagina living within Kimare, but I do know the basics of grammar.

FYI, when Eve tells you to choke on the apple, kindly do so.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25878 Feb 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25879 Feb 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
It's blonde to use contraception? What about protection?
You're an argument in favour of both.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#25880 Feb 22, 2013
Y r most blonde jokes one-liners?
So that men can understand them.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25881 Feb 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
I thought it was so blondes could understand and be annoyed.

Are you annoyed?

Snicker.
Missed it

United States

#25882 Feb 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's blonde to use contraception? What about protection?
You're an argument in favour of both.
blonde=dumb?
It's YOUR body. Do what YOU want to do with it. This is YOUR life not mine, I don't have to answer for YOU or be punished for YOUR actions. Go have a PARTY!!!!
Missed it

United States

#25883 Feb 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! God wants us to prcreate. So, go forth and do that....and then go do whatever else you want to do. You have my permission.
Missed it

United States

#25884 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Yup. remember, you have to answer to YOU for your actions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25885 Feb 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was so blondes could understand and be annoyed.
Are you annoyed?
Snicker.
Blonde jokes are, in reality, one-liners so people like Kimare can remember (and tell) and entire joke. Anything longer would tax his mental capacities.

Inner lesbian tries to help him on longer jokes, but he refuses to listen.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25886 Feb 23, 2013
When telling a longer joke, Kimare has to copy and paste it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Aura Mytha 71,239
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 13 min emperorjohn 299
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Blink 283,050
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 974,889
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 659,009
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,106
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr Hardspark 14
More from around the web