prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#25838 Feb 18, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That'a not how it works in science. Something that is "probable" still isn't a fact until it's been "proved" to be a fact.
You mean... like... evolution?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25839 Feb 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> Demeaning? Well, that's pretty much in the eye of the beholder now isn't it? Some would consider any sexual act with you to be demeaning.
U know something, Rick? We Aussies consider sarcasm a national pastime. But u can easily teach me a lesson in it.

Fred Denial had that coming!
LOLOL

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25840 Feb 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
U know something, Rick? We Aussies consider sarcasm a national pastime. But u can easily teach me a lesson in it.
LOLOL
Why thank you, but it's more the thirty plus years of practice I've had at it than anything else.
jenn

Harrison, AR

#25841 Feb 18, 2013
hello the bible it wasnt adam and steve lol yals funny on here

“I'll keep it real”

Since: Feb 13

Kansas City

#25842 Feb 18, 2013
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
True True

this one

#25843 Feb 18, 2013
iLikeA1everything wrote:
True True
They say that great minds think alike, thanks for proving that holds true for the minds of complete idiots as well.
Samy

Fayoum, Egypt

#25844 Feb 18, 2013
If you're not ashamed, Do whatever you want.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25845 Feb 19, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Oh sit on it Blonde!

Snicker.

Location hidden

#25846 Feb 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the challenge is to prove 'homosexuality' wrong, not anal sex. There is a difference you know. It isn't exactly an activity that requires the participation of anyone who is homosexual, now is it? Besides, you are doing a crap job at proving that wrong anyways. In spite of your closed-minded convictions on the subject, going the way of the Greeks is neither inherently harmful or unhealthy and can even be engaged in frequently and repeatedly without harm or ill effect, if the proper precautions are taken, just like with any other sex act. Demeaning? Well, that's pretty much in the eye of the beholder now isn't it? Some would consider any sexual act with you to be demeaning.
<quoted text>Not a "mistake" cupcake, mature has her reasons, even if we don't fully understand them.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/668167
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.

As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.

Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.

All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.

As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.

Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.

In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.

It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.

Think about it.

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25847 Feb 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sit on it Blonde!
Snicker.
Good on ya!(heavy sarcasm)
Go and sit on a pouffe. Scared you'll enjoy it?
jenn

Harrison, AR

#25848 Feb 19, 2013
WELL IT DOESNT MATTER HOW I FEEL I WAS STATING A FACT NOT BEIN JUDEMENTAL THATS ALL SO SRRY IF U ARE MAD BUT AS LONG AS UR HAPPY IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE WORLS THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25851 Feb 19, 2013
DonĀ“t let yourselves be deceived by Satan. He let a lot of people went astray. See the homosexuals
Adam

#25853 Feb 19, 2013
@Rick In Kansas

you are talking crap,fool people around,and yoursleves,
but believe me
YOU NEVER ARE GOING TO FOOL WRATH ON YOUR HEAD FULL OF BS AND LIES.
Adam

#25855 Feb 19, 2013
Na..You are a bunch of ignorants.
The Lord himself would blush.
Adam

#25856 Feb 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It is also my duty to tell you right from wrong and hon, you just ain't right. You can believe to your little heart's content in a God with psychological and spiritual issues with the homosexuality He gave us, but I know with every fiber of my being that you are going to be sorely disappointed in the God you eventually meet, because he is going to be sorely disappointed in you.
<quoted text>I hate to break this to you sweetie, but it is clear that God's answer to that prayer has been do it yourself, but you haven't been listening.
<quoted text>Okay, here is what God's word has to say about folk like you: Matthew 7:15-23.
<quoted text>Hon, you picked a version of God in your own image hon, but you aren't alone in that.
You liar. you might blabber well. You improve only your father, Satan the wicked one.
Adam

#25858 Feb 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
Smile.
I already know past 2 years,this guy Rick in Kansas is not only stupid, but mentaly uncurable sick, drugs destroyed his brain, and hiv liver?
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#25859 Feb 19, 2013
Achtung! The Gestapo of one is back.

this one

#25860 Feb 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays.
Think about it.
Smile.
Thought about it, you're still a f*cking moron. Discussion over.

this one

#25861 Feb 19, 2013
Adam wrote:
You liar. you might blabber well. You improve only your father, Satan the wicked one.
Adolf, my crazed little potato dumpling, still not taking needed advantage of the readily available socialized mental health system, I see. Hope you enjoy this response pookie, it's the only one you're getting.

Location hidden

#25862 Feb 20, 2013
Kimare'a wrote;

Think about it.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Thought about it, you're still a f*cking moron. Discussion over.
You forgot to think about the rest, got caught on the very first point for some reason...

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web