Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He's posted to this thread and several others under a whole slew of names, but he''s got a fairly unique form of crazy, so it was always easy to tell when it was the same person. For whatever reason he took to calling himself Adolf Hitler for awhile and the name kinda stuck.
He certainly idolises the Nazis. Which is a real worry, considering who put your kind in concentration camps, 70 years ago.
Achtung!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where self-evaluation exposes denial;
Your handle? "Does not play well".
I was willing to be tested to be able to address people like you.
And you keep getting busted...
See the difference?
Smile.
But we also lied, remember?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Here is where self-evaluation exposes denial;
Your handle? "Does not play well".
I was willing to be tested to be able to address people like you.
And you keep getting busted...
See the difference?
Smile.
Hon, the little blurb actually continues on to the caption under the picture of my dog, it reads in full "Does not play well with idiots". NOW do you get my message?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the little blurb actually continues on to the caption under the picture of my dog, it reads in full "Does not play well with idiots". NOW do you get my message?
That is your solution?

Smile.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

So? What's the consensus? That there is no wrong?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

KiMare wrote:
That is your solution?
Smile.
Sweetie, just because I don't play well with idiots doesn't mean I don't have a great deal of fun in drawing y'all out and playing with you from time to time. It's even better that y'all are just so slow on the draw, I find target practice to be very relaxing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, just because I don't play well with idiots doesn't mean I don't have a great deal of fun in drawing y'all out and playing with you from time to time. It's even better that y'all are just so slow on the draw, I find target practice to be very relaxing.
From the looks of things, your denial about gay issues results from your denial about who is the idiot.

Smirk.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hon, when have I ever denied that you were an idiot?
BiggestHomophobe Ever

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Inner lesbian would like to remind people that these are Kimare's opinions. None of the above would hold water in a court of law.
I think we've got a yeast infection going on down here. Could you take some time off the Topix and run to Walgreens?
The law is irrelevant. Just cuz something is a law doesn't make it ok. Ex: in Rosa Parks' day, black people had to sit in the back of the bus... simply cuz it was the law. But that don't make it right.
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

BiggestHomophobeEver wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is irrelevant. Just cuz something is a law doesn't make it ok. Ex: in Rosa Parks' day, black people had to sit in the back of the bus... simply cuz it was the law. But that don't make it right.
No, you're right just because there was a law written that AA ppl had to sit in the back of the bus because of their skin color doesn't make it appropriate. Until Martin Luther king and Malcom x showed up the ppl were left to their own defenses. And in large numbers they overcame some of the racial issues...but there is till that stereotype in place, that AA's are less than other ethic races, and THAT is wrong. WE ALLs have 5 fingers and toe, we eat, sh*t and procreate the same. So we all should be treated the same.

Since: Jan 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I've been thinking and researching. I cannot forsake my daughter, because I cannot truly forsake homosexuality. I can't do it logistically, and I cannot do it biblically. I'm sorry to my pastor and congregation, but upon review of lgbt studies and biblical translations, I cannot forsake her. I cannot. I love her... and god loves her and wants her happy to!! Praise Jesus. He has relieved me conscience.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

partellam wrote:
I've been thinking and researching. I cannot forsake my daughter, because I cannot truly forsake homosexuality. I can't do it logistically, and I cannot do it biblically. I'm sorry to my pastor and congregation, but upon review of lgbt studies and biblical translations, I cannot forsake her. I cannot. I love her... and god loves her and wants her happy to!! Praise Jesus. He has relieved me conscience.
Mam... I too have had a relationship with our Savior. He would NEVER want you to "forsake" your daughter. But He does want you to express to her what is right and what is wrong. Especially as a parent, this is important. You don't have to "shun" her to guide her.

Jesus DOES love your daughter, as He loves each and every one of us. We ALL commit sinful acts daily. That is why we need a Savior. Jesus has ALREADY taken the punishment from a just God for our sin.

However, it's up to us to "follow" Jesus as best we can, even be it imperfectly... to "walk in the Spirit"... and where we cannot avoid doing wrong, at least recognize wrong as wrong and right from right... And take it one day at a time... with Him as our loving Guide.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WV Mount U Near wrote:
Mam... I too have had a relationship with our Savior. He would NEVER want you to "forsake" your daughter. But He does want you to express to her what is right and what is wrong. Especially as a parent, this is important. You don't have to "shun" her to guide her.
Jesus DOES love your daughter, as He loves each and every one of us. We ALL commit sinful acts daily. That is why we need a Savior. Jesus has ALREADY taken the punishment from a just God for our sin.
However, it's up to us to "follow" Jesus as best we can, even be it imperfectly... to "walk in the Spirit"... and where we cannot avoid doing wrong, at least recognize wrong as wrong and right from right... And take it one day at a time... with Him as our loving Guide.
The question for LGBT people, their family and friends is which Jesus to follow, the same as it is for everyone else. There are those who choose to believe that Jesus believes that homosexual acts, in and of themselves, are forever sinful and there are those who choose to believe that Jesus believes something quite different; that homosexual acts are not in and of themselves sinful, they only sinful if they violate the rules for spelled out for otherwise heterosexual behavior. Our sins are the same as yours, there isn't one of it being with the wrong sex too. Which to follow?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The question for LGBT people, their family and friends is which Jesus to follow, the same as it is for everyone else. There are those who choose to believe that Jesus believes that homosexual acts, in and of themselves, are forever sinful and there are those who choose to believe that Jesus believes something quite different; that homosexual acts are not in and of themselves sinful, they only sinful if they violate the rules for spelled out for otherwise heterosexual behavior. Our sins are the same as yours, there isn't one of it being with the wrong sex too. Which to follow?
I don't separate people. All people are just... people, regardless of where "you" look for your identity.

With me and many, the particular subject of homosexuality is one of the ones made very clear, as far how God said He feels about homosexuality. Clearly He says it is wrong. So whether I find it attractive or not, the only Truth in this world is from Him... so I have to conclude that homosexuality is wrong. There's really no rocket science to that much of it...

Now with that sin, is as with every other sin... We have to decide for ourselves not in the right or wrong of it, but whether we're going to humble ourselves to God, or whether we will instead do as "we" wish. If the later, then most times people have to construct sometimes very clever ways to "convince" themselves it's ok... the way of self-deception becomes a way of life much of the time when people choose themselves over God.

If you are born again and struggle with homosexuality, rest assured God has more than enough patience, love and devotion to see you through it. All you have to do is acknowledge you need help. But if you're self-deceptive? You can't even ask.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WV Mount U Near wrote:
With me and many, the particular subject of homosexuality is one of the ones made very clear, as far how God said He feels about homosexuality. Clearly He says it is wrong. So whether I find it attractive or not, the only Truth in this world is from Him... so I have to conclude that homosexuality is wrong. There's really no rocket science to that much of it...
But there are many others that choose to believe far differently than you have and they too say that God's message on the subject is made very clear. They say that God loves his lesbian and gay children just as He created them to be and that homosexual behavior is no more sinful than that of the heterosexual variety, governed by the same laws and commandments. They found a God who doesn't have the issues with homosexuality that you have chosen to ascribe to Him.

It's God who determines who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians.
WV Mount U Near wrote:
Now with that sin, is as with every other sin... We have to decide for ourselves not in the right or wrong of it, but whether we're going to humble ourselves to God, or whether we will instead do as "we" wish. If the later, then most times people have to construct sometimes very clever ways to "convince" themselves it's ok... the way of self-deception becomes a way of life much of the time when people choose themselves over God.
But who is engaging in self-deception? that would be God's call, not yours or mine. Those who believe there is no specific sin of the homosexual variety, don't believe that homosexual acts CAN'T be sinful, but like our heterosexual sisters and brothers, there is a right way and a wrong way and it's the same way, each way. The sex in our marriages is just as blessed by God as it would be in your own and our own misdeeds judged as the same as your own.
WV Mount U Near wrote:
If you are born again and struggle with homosexuality, rest assured God has more than enough patience, love and devotion to see you through it. All you have to do is acknowledge you need help. But if you're self-deceptive? You can't even ask.
Dear, our homosexuality should be no more a struggle than the heterosexuality that God gave you. You have given God issues with homosexuality, He has not given them to you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
But there are many others that choose to believe far differently than you have and they too say that God's message on the subject is made very clear. They say that God loves his lesbian and gay children just as He created them to be and that homosexual behavior is no more sinful than that of the heterosexual variety, governed by the same laws and commandments. They found a God who doesn't have the issues with homosexuality that you have chosen to ascribe to Him. It's God who determines who gets His Christianity right, not His Christians.
<quoted text>

Understood. What have you personally convinced yourself of Rick? And why?

But who is engaging in self-deception? that would be God's call, not yours or mine.<quoted text>

I understand, lol. But do you not make determinations? If God said, "Homosexuality is an abomination.", could you conclude that homosexuality is wrong? it's kind of elementary, Sir. But something tells me you know that already?

[QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas"]Those who believe there is no specific sin of the homosexual variety, don't believe that homosexual acts CAN'T be sinful,...<quoted text>

I understand. many people are capable of convincing themselves of almost anything... and are adept in it. They can seemingly intelligently overlook the Truth in the simplest of things in order to accommodate their preferences.

[QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas"]...but like our heterosexual sisters and brothers, there is a right way and a wrong way and it's the same way, each way. The sex in our marriages is just as blessed by God as it would be in your own and our own misdeeds judged as the same as your own.<quoted text>

If this is your manner of thought Sir, then as hard a lump to swallow as it is, it's a PERFECT example of self-deception. hey. We don't have to agree on a thing... and what "I" think about homosexuality in general doesn't influence anything. But the Truth is Truth regardless of what we say, what we think, or what we do. And most times? there's no rocket science to it at all. god NEVER contradicts Himself.

[QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas"]Dear, our homosexuality should be no more a struggle than the heterosexuality that God gave you.<quoted text>

The struggle of heterosexuality is among the most complex that's ever been. No need for homosexuality to be any simpler.

[QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas"] You have given God issues with homosexuality, He has not given them to you.

That is incorrect. But it's on you to admit, Pal. Not mine. I don't need to convince you of what you already know to be true. I KNOW what you really know inside. If you'll stop talking long enough, you can hear what your inner-self is saying... HE knows.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Oopsie. let me try that again, lol.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Next time, lol.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
it is dirty and ugly
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

skeleton christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that prove it wrong?
read the Bible Rom.1:27,28,29

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Naveen kumar 5,284
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min curiouslu 732,491
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 30 min lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Stephania 599,748
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 46 min MUQ1 36,735
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••