“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25776 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost your credibility a long time ago.
Here is the one lesbian study you refer to as a 'collective conclusion';
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...
Methods: Between 1986 and 1992, 154 prospective lesbian mothers volunteered for a study that was designed to follow planned lesbian families from the index children's conception until they reached adulthood. Data for the current report were gathered through interviews and questionnaires that were completed by 78 index offspring when they were 10 and 17 years old and through interviews and Child Behavior Checklists that were completed by their mothers at corresponding times. The study is ongoing, with a 93% retention rate to date.
Notice a couple things;
1. The subjects volunteered.
2. They 'self-reported'.
Make sure you read the peer reviews also.
Like I said, Regnerus is the latest, largest, most scientific study to date. Lesbians with children rated last of seven parenting types.
Um sweetie, Regnerus still can't say how many in his "lesbians with children" classification were actually lesbians and even if you want to overlook the dubious assigning of classifications, you're still left with the reality that even if you pretend they were honest to goodness lesbian mothers, you still are left with a group that in no way shape or form represents the lesbian population of this country by ANY demographic measure except sex, a demographic he couldn't even get right when it came to his "children of gay fathers". He might be the latest and the largest such study, but it is so clearly unscientific that the Journal that published it had to eat crow and admit how badly they flocked up. You can believe in his little fairy tale if you want, but since Regnerus himself clearly doesn't believe in it any more, you just seem rather silly.

this one

#25777 Feb 6, 2013
Gator wrote:
What forum did he do that.
And you're right I'll admit my mistake of rushing into a conversation I wasn't paying attention too. So I admit that I goofed up on that.
This very thread. You'll probably have to look back a couple of hundred pages to find his more disturbing name choices, but our little German friend has been sharing his version of crazy here for ages.

this one

#25778 Feb 6, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Is Fred Denial sane? IMO he(?) has a whole mob of kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
LOLOL
He claims proof of his sanity in the form of a letter from a psychiatrist/psychologist. If true, I imagine he's had to produce that certification almost as often as he has had to show his drivers license. I've told him that he could use a second opinion on the question of his actual sanity, but he ignores me.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25779 Feb 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He claims proof of his sanity in the form of a letter from a psychiatrist/psychologist. If true, I imagine he's had to produce that certification almost as often as he has had to show his drivers license. I've told him that he could use a second opinion on the question of his actual sanity, but he ignores me.
Three doctors, not one.

I've asked you to ask your family and friends if you need a letter. Why are you afraid to do so?

Smirk.

this one

#25780 Feb 6, 2013
None of us AREN'T crazy, pumpkin. It's just mine doesn't worry folks as yours does. I go through life as mildly eccentric and fun to be around, you get repeatedly carded for not being sane enough to not be confined against your will. See the difference?

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#25781 Feb 6, 2013
prove that homosexuality is wrong:
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Let's be clear: We are talking about homosexuality and NOT necessarily the "happy" (gay) individual.

My answer is: Prove bestiality is wrong. Prove murder is wrong. Prove there is ANYTHING that could be considered "wrong".

Without or void of anything "right", there is no such thing as wrong. And if you have a source of what is right and wrong? What is that source?

Something tells me that everyone's answers are going to be very "accommodating" to their chosen lifestyles. What a shock.(wink)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25782 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nothing is 'wrong' about the attraction. What you do with it is where morality comes in.
-Anal sex is abusive and unnatural.
-The homosexual condition is most likely a form of genetic defect.
2. Denying facts like these and imposing that lie on others is morally wrong and harmful to those around the person. These lead to such ridiculous and harmful things as claiming duplicate gendered couples are exactly the same as diverse gendered couples. Or, a child is just as well of or even better off with duplicate gendered couples than with their own mother and father!
3. They do have the same rights as every other person. They do not qualify for marriage specifically because at it's very root essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a blunder of evolution.
Smile.
It seems the House of Commons doesn't agree, overwhelmingly.
God save our Pommy queens! May there be many more "royal" weddings.
Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25783 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be 'we' are seriously lame.
Smile.
You and the roos.
:-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25784 Feb 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He claims proof of his sanity in the form of a letter from a psychiatrist/psychologist. If true, I imagine he's had to produce that certification almost as often as he has had to show his drivers license. I've told him that he could use a second opinion on the question of his actual sanity, but he ignores me.
To misquote our ex-PM:
U may well say "God save the Queen". Because NOTHING will save Fred Denial.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25785 Feb 6, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine by me, mate.
So if u consider that homosexuality is not everyone's cup of tea, why is it so wrong for those who have the attraction?
How does what consenting adults do in private affect your life?
Why shouldn't gay people have the same legal and civil rights as anyone else?
If they absolutely have to stoop that low then fine, but keep the rest of society out of it. They should quit being all up in everyones face, and keep that in the closet. They should also leave the church alone. I would always here on this christian radio station about gays suing preachers for refusing to marry them. And they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children either, then they'll spread their beliefs onto the innocent.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25786 Feb 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>This very thread. You'll probably have to look back a couple of hundred pages to find his more disturbing name choices, but our little German friend has been sharing his version of crazy here for ages.
I see, it's just I found that you were calling him Adolf and I thought just because he's german you referred to him as Adolf. Well ok.

this one

#25787 Feb 6, 2013
Gator wrote:
I see, it's just I found that you were calling him Adolf and I thought just because he's german you referred to him as Adolf. Well ok.
He's posted to this thread and several others under a whole slew of names, but he''s got a fairly unique form of crazy, so it was always easy to tell when it was the same person. For whatever reason he took to calling himself Adolf Hitler for awhile and the name kinda stuck.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25788 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Three doctors, not one.
I've asked you to ask your family and friends if you need a letter. Why are you afraid to do so?
Smirk.
And yet, Kimare, you've never let your lesbian mangina talk to a doctor.

Why not? I'm tired of being kept in a box.

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

#25789 Feb 6, 2013
WV Mount U Near wrote:
Prove that homosexuality is wrong:

Let's be clear: We are talking about homosexuality and NOT necessarily the "happy" (gay) individual.

My answer is: Prove bestiality is wrong. Prove murder is wrong. Prove there is ANYTHING that could be considered "wrong".

Without or void of anything "right", there is no such thing as wrong. And if you have a source of what is right and wrong? What is that source?

Something tells me that everyone's answers are going to be very "accommodating" to their chosen lifestyles. What a shock.(wink)
Bump...
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

#25790 Feb 6, 2013
We are here to procreate. You can't procreate with a dog. Men with men can't naturally procreate. Women with women can't naturally procreate. Murdering someone is not creating. But I don't care what you do, as long as you don't do it with me.

Bump...
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

#25791 Feb 6, 2013
And it is always going to be WRONG if the OTHER participant thinks that "IT" feels, tastes, smells, looks, or sounds BAD. Ya just hook up with the ppl LIKE you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25792 Feb 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
None of us AREN'T crazy, pumpkin. It's just mine doesn't worry folks as yours does. I go through life as mildly eccentric and fun to be around, you get repeatedly carded for not being sane enough to not be confined against your will. See the difference?
Here is where self-evaluation exposes denial;

Your handle? "Does not play well".

I was willing to be tested to be able to address people like you.

And you keep getting busted...

See the difference?

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25793 Feb 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He's posted to this thread and several others under a whole slew of names, but he''s got a fairly unique form of crazy, so it was always easy to tell when it was the same person. For whatever reason he took to calling himself Adolf Hitler for awhile and the name kinda stuck.
He certainly idolises the Nazis. Which is a real worry, considering who put your kind in concentration camps, 70 years ago.
Achtung!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25794 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See the difference?
Smile.
But we also lied, remember?

this one

#25796 Feb 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
See the difference?
Smile.
Hon, the little blurb actually continues on to the caption under the picture of my dog, it reads in full "Does not play well with idiots". NOW do you get my message?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Regina 579,005
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 817,550
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 21 min Rohan 101
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Remnant of 144000 39,955
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 40 min Classic 2,190
whats wrong with people that dont believe in je... (Jan '12) 41 min Reason Personified 1,072
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 49 min WelbyMD 111
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,207
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 270,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr mike 609,819
More from around the web