prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25756 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, their parents may have had same sex sex, but few actually had anything which would be confused with a same sex relationship.
<quoted text>Hon, you have yet to prove anything that I have said here to be inaccurate in any way, shape or form. Yes I am biased, but I can back that up by being right. You are also biased, but sadly lack the equipment to back it up.
I'm willing to let the reader judge our posts. Such as your deceptive attempts I exposed above.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#25757 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He knew he didn't have adequate data to actually study what he claimed to be studying, but did his study anyways. That was his fault, dear.
Compared to the studies you touted?

Are you not embarrassed by such idiotic claims???

Bazinga!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25758 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. From your link tricky dicky ricky; "I got taken to task for leaning on young adults’ assessments of their parents’ relationships. I didn’t ask them whether they thought their mom was a lesbian or if their dad was gay. Because, in part, self-identity is a different kind of thing than behavior, and lot of people weren’t “out” in that era. I think we can all think of moms and dads when we were growing up that we either knew or suspected were gay or lesbian, but never “came out of the closet,” so to speak. So, I didn’t want to make the assumption that these young adults would identify their parents as gay or lesbian, so I kept the focus on relationship behavior."
Yes dear, but realize that he was rationalizing his bogus research to a readership that shouldn't have even needed that much to be convinced he wasn't lying his White, male, heterosexual, Christian ass off at them. It's a website of Focus on the Family, for crying out loud. Those are the kind of sheep that all you need do is point to get them going in the direction wanted. Not exactly the kind of crowd that is going to question that sort of equivocation over the fact that he still couldn't honestly say how many actual lesbian mothers and gay fathers were among his lesbian mothers and gay fathers. Regnerus and his backers bought an incredible amount of insufficient data to do the study he was peddling before he even started it. He creates groups identified by him as families headed by "lesbian mothers" and "gay fathers" that ended up populated in a manner that isn't even in the same room as the concept of demographically representative, skewed racially, ethnically, by age, by income, regionally and probably a few other ways not on that list, then there's this, "I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation".
KiMare wrote:
2. You mean a 'bastard'?
Technically yes, but now legally no. The couple made a baby. It really shouldn't matter how. They're taking credit, they're taking responsibility, the state is more than happy to play along with that. Always has.

this one

#25759 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
100% or nothing? Really? Bet you don't bank that way.
Kind of leaves the child with anyone by that logic. You must be a pedophile looking for fresh meat.
Hilarious.
Running out of steam on this one, are you? Sweetie, you're the one on the nuclear family supremacy kick here. I'm sorry that reality is often downright cruel in slapping that notion around like daddy does mommy after a few too many beers, but that's just the way reality is sometimes. You're just going to have to grasp the notion that sometimes what is in the best interest of a child is to be with two parents of the same sex who want them than with two biological parents that didn't.

this one

#25760 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I'm willing to let the reader judge our posts. Such as your deceptive attempts I exposed above.
You of all people should never be so full of yourself, sweetie. Ick.

If we're going to poll the audience, if any, I gotta question:

How many of you folk think the KiMare needs a second opinion, because the one he has is wrong in more ways than one?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25761 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people should never be so full of yourself, sweetie. Ick.
How many of you folk think the KiMare needs a second opinion, because the one he has is wrong in more ways than one?
I, for one, think Kimare's routine is dull, dusty, and repetitive. He's completely wrong and offensive.

Bear in mind that I have to live within the old man 24/7, so I ought to know.

this one

#25762 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Compared to the studies you touted?
I've touted studies, dear? When? I've mocked and ridiculed the painfully obvious flaws in Regnerus little magnum opus of seriously bad science, but I don't recall mentioning any others. There are are a few out there, none are large or representative enough to draw larger conclusions from, but they all at least found actual lesbian mothers and/or gay fathers to participate. Seen collectively, they show that same sex parents can successfully raise children who are equal in measure in comparison to those raised in a nuclear family. Other than they were more likely to be subjected to bullying by others and more likely to experiment sexually, the kids really showed no marked differences and nothing to indicate the degree of problems that Regnerus claims to have allegedly found for the children of his allegedly lesbian mothers and allegedly gay fathers. Gay folk can be good parents, whether you agree or not.
KiMare wrote:
Are you not embarrassed by such idiotic claims???
Bazinga!
I'm guessing you hadn't noticed, but the only idiotic claim which has been yours for the legitimacy of Marky's little study.

this one

#25763 Feb 5, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
I, for one, think Kimare's routine is dull, dusty, and repetitive. He's completely wrong and offensive.
Bear in mind that I have to live within the old man 24/7, so I ought to know.
Posted to by a self-absorbed lesbian zygote, I think I'll pray that's the strangest thing to happen for the rest of the day.

Location hidden

#25764 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Posted to by a self-absorbed lesbian zygote, I think I'll pray that's the strangest thing to happen for the rest of the day.
Snicker.

Location hidden

#25765 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've touted studies, dear? When? I've mocked and ridiculed the painfully obvious flaws in Regnerus little magnum opus of seriously bad science, but I don't recall mentioning any others. There are are a few out there, none are large or representative enough to draw larger conclusions from, but they all at least found actual lesbian mothers and/or gay fathers to participate. Seen collectively, they show that same sex parents can successfully raise children who are equal in measure in comparison to those raised in a nuclear family....
You lost your credibility a long time ago.

Here is the one lesbian study you refer to as a 'collective conclusion';

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...

Methods: Between 1986 and 1992, 154 prospective lesbian mothers volunteered for a study that was designed to follow planned lesbian families from the index children's conception until they reached adulthood. Data for the current report were gathered through interviews and questionnaires that were completed by 78 index offspring when they were 10 and 17 years old and through interviews and Child Behavior Checklists that were completed by their mothers at corresponding times. The study is ongoing, with a 93% retention rate to date.

Notice a couple things;

1. The subjects volunteered.

2. They 'self-reported'.

Make sure you read the peer reviews also.

Like I said, Regnerus is the latest, largest, most scientific study to date. Lesbians with children rated last of seven parenting types.

Smile.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25766 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
100% or nothing? Really? Bet you don't bank that way.
Kind of leaves the child with anyone by that logic. You must be a pedophile looking for fresh meat.
Hilarious.
That's a serious libel! All carefully recorded thanks to the internet.
That u would find such child abuse hilarious, shows up a sick twisted individual.
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25767 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you do realize that you've rushed in to agree with someone who is more than just a wee bit seriously crazy, don't you? The reason I call him Adolf is because he was oblivious enough to keep posting to this thread using the name Adolf Hitler. He's also posted to this thread as a Muslim on several occasions, so there's no real way of telling what his beliefs actually are, if any.
What forum did he do that.
And you're right I'll admit my mistake of rushing into a conversation I wasn't paying attention too. So I admit that I goofed up on that.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25768 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people should never be so full of yourself, sweetie. Ick.
Is Fred Denial sane? IMO he(?) has a whole mob of kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
LOLOL

Location hidden

#25769 Feb 5, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a serious libel! All carefully recorded thanks to the internet.
That u would find such child abuse hilarious, shows up a sick twisted individual.
That's serious blonde! All carefully recorded thanks to the internet.

Smirk.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#25770 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's serious blonde! All carefully recorded thanks to the internet.
Smirk.
You're seriously lame.

Location hidden

#25771 Feb 5, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously lame.
That should be 'we' are seriously lame.

Smile.
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25772 Feb 5, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're seriously lame.
Hold up now let's not stray too far away from the topic. And let's not throw insults around that we used back in kindergarten.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25773 Feb 5, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold up now let's not stray too far away from the topic. And let's not throw insults around that we used back in kindergarten.
Fine by me, mate.
So if u consider that homosexuality is not everyone's cup of tea, why is it so wrong for those who have the attraction?
How does what consenting adults do in private affect your life?
Why shouldn't gay people have the same legal and civil rights as anyone else?

Location hidden

#25774 Feb 6, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine by me, mate.
So if u consider that homosexuality is not everyone's cup of tea, why is it so wrong for those who have the attraction?
How does what consenting adults do in private affect your life?
Why shouldn't gay people have the same legal and civil rights as anyone else?
1. Nothing is 'wrong' about the attraction. What you do with it is where morality comes in.
-Anal sex is abusive and unnatural.
-The homosexual condition is most likely a form of genetic defect.

2. Denying facts like these and imposing that lie on others is morally wrong and harmful to those around the person. These lead to such ridiculous and harmful things as claiming duplicate gendered couples are exactly the same as diverse gendered couples. Or, a child is just as well of or even better off with duplicate gendered couples than with their own mother and father!

3. They do have the same rights as every other person. They do not qualify for marriage specifically because at it's very root essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a blunder of evolution.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25775 Feb 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nothing is 'wrong' about the attraction. What you do with it is where morality comes in.
-Anal sex is abusive and unnatural.
-The homosexual condition is most likely a form of genetic defect.
2. Denying facts like these and imposing that lie on others is morally wrong and harmful to those around the person. These lead to such ridiculous and harmful things as claiming duplicate gendered couples are exactly the same as diverse gendered couples. Or, a child is just as well of or even better off with duplicate gendered couples than with their own mother and father!
3. They do have the same rights as every other person. They do not qualify for marriage specifically because at it's very root essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a blunder of evolution.
Smile.
Inner lesbian would like to remind people that these are Kimare's opinions. None of the above would hold water in a court of law.

I think we've got a yeast infection going on down here. Could you take some time off the Topix and run to Walgreens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web