prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#25735 Feb 4, 2013
MarkDumass_ wrote:
<quoted text>Santa doesn't actually get your mail either. But I'm still holdin out for that genuine unicorn horn...
Yahweh is real and you'll see someday.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25736 Feb 4, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew all you stupid gays were against human life. Your a disgrace to the human race.
Thanks, little boy. If some fundie brat thinks I'm a disgrace for believing in human rights - then I must be on the right track.
BTW it's YOU'RE a disgrace to the human race.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25737 Feb 4, 2013
MarkD_ wrote:
<quoted text>Santa doesn't actually get your mail either. But I'm still holdin out for that genuine unicorn horn...
No luck with Santa.
However there is a genuine unicorn = 1 horn. Just that rhinos aren't as pretty as the legend.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25738 Feb 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What part of a study of gay parents that the study's own author admits wasn't a study of gay parents aren't you getting?
<quoted text>Sweetie, under the law in most states, when a child is born to one partner in a legal marriage through the use of donated egg or sperm, their spouse is listed as the child's second parent, biologically related or not. Legally that child is born into the relationship/marriage, even when it is a physical impossibility. No twirl, no pontification, simply a matter of fact statement of long settled law. It has also been applied to same sex couples in legally recognized civil unions and marriages. See the Miller Jenkins case for a bad example.
1. Your interpretation of what he admits. This is why you don't interpret Scripture...

2. This is another example where law and reality part ways. At least one person is NOT a biological parent. A simple matter of fact statement of long settled reality...

Smile.

Location hidden

#25739 Feb 4, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your thoughts should be just as painful to think as they are to read. Buttercup, your generalizations are meaningless, having an intact nuclear family is not a guarantee of success any more than having a non-nuclear family is a guarantee of failure. We all know of nuclear families which proved to be toxic and so-called non-traditional families which have proved more than successful. You can quote statistics all you want, but the reality is its the people involved that are more important than their demographic.
I never said 'guarantee' of anything. You did, because you are trying to divert from you failed position on the reality of reality...

Location hidden

#25740 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, by his own admission, his family types of "lesbian mothers" and "gay fathers" didn't really include many folk that were actually "lesbian mothers" or "gay fathers", only people who met his dubious definition. The only thing that these children actually had in common was having come from a broken biological home, only one of the participants had been raised since childhood by a same sex couple, the vast majority never actually lived with a parent in a same sex relationship. For you to claim that it shows the flaws of same sex parenting is just absurd on its face.
I don't demand special treatment for studies on LGBT folk hon, I just think that it would be nice if it had been a study of children who were actually raised by lesbian mothers and/or gay fathers and not the clusterf*ck it turned into. I also appreciate it when they are honest, this one wasn't. It was done as a hit piece of biased research, like so much of the anti-gay so-called science out there. But this one tried to go legitimate, when it should be painfully clear to anyone who actually read that tripe that it wasn't.
You 'missed' the other similarity; The parent had a ss relationship.

You 'appreciate' no such honesty. You touted and still do hit piece biased 'research' to slander the one that isn't. Clear gay twirl, and you've been busted with your pants down.

Smile.

Location hidden

#25741 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, by his own admission, his family types of "lesbian mothers" and "gay fathers" didn't really include many folk that were actually "lesbian mothers" or "gay fathers", only people who met his dubious definition. The only thing that these children actually had in common was having come from a broken biological home, only one of the participants had been raised since childhood by a same sex couple, the vast majority never actually lived with a parent in a same sex relationship. For you to claim that it shows the flaws of same sex parenting is just absurd on its face.
I don't demand special treatment for studies on LGBT folk hon, I just think that it would be nice if it had been a study of children who were actually raised by lesbian mothers and/or gay fathers and not the clusterf*ck it turned into. I also appreciate it when they are honest, this one wasn't. It was done as a hit piece of biased research, like so much of the anti-gay so-called science out there. But this one tried to go legitimate, when it should be painfully clear to anyone who actually read that tripe that it wasn't.
You also missed the Regnerus saying HE COULDN'T FIND MORE THAN ONE STABLE LESBIAN COUPLE OUT OF 30,000 CONTACTS!!!

That's not his fault. Guess whose it is?

Snicker.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25743 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said 'guarantee' of anything. You did, because you are trying to divert from you failed position on the reality of reality...
What?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#25744 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You also missed the Regnerus saying HE COULDN'T FIND MORE THAN ONE STABLE LESBIAN COUPLE OUT OF 30,000 CONTACTS!!!
Snicker.
He said a good many things that haven't proven to be so reliable. I know lots of stable lesbian couples, many with children.

Give him a call an have him talk to your vagina.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25745 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
1. Your interpretation of what he admits. This is why you don't interpret Scripture...
What part of, "I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation" ( http://www.citizenlink.com/2012/10/26/friday-... ), is lost on you dear?
KiMare wrote:
2. This is another example where law and reality part ways. At least one person is NOT a biological parent. A simple matter of fact statement of long settled reality...
Smile.
Your reality perhaps, but in actuality it's a common law principle that goes back centuries before human life could be created in a petri dish. A child born into a legal marriage is presumptively a product of said marriage, unless one of the parties disputes that, even when everybody can pretty much guess that baby wasn't made in the marriage bed. Sorry.

this one

#25746 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Sweetie, if having an intact nuclear family is not an iron clad guarantee that a child is going to grow up, happy, healthy and successful, your opposition to non-nuclear families, which you can't guarantee means a bad outcome, is nothing short of silly. THAT is the reality of reality, puddin'.

this one

#25747 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You 'missed' the other similarity; The parent had a ss relationship.
Sweetie, their parents may have had same sex sex, but few actually had anything which would be confused with a same sex relationship.
KiMare wrote:
You 'appreciate' no such honesty. You touted and still do hit piece biased 'research' to slander the one that isn't. Clear gay twirl, and you've been busted with your pants down.
Smile.
Hon, you have yet to prove anything that I have said here to be inaccurate in any way, shape or form. Yes I am biased, but I can back that up by being right. You are also biased, but sadly lack the equipment to back it up.

this one

#25748 Feb 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
He knew he didn't have adequate data to actually study what he claimed to be studying, but did his study anyways. That was his fault, dear.

Location hidden

#25749 Feb 5, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Brilliant post!
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#25750 Feb 5, 2013
Its proved its self to be wrong.
No reproduction, STDs.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#25751 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He knew he didn't have adequate data to actually study what he claimed to be studying, but did his study anyways. That was his fault, dear.
I tried to tell kimare this, but he refuses to listen to the voice from between his legs.

this one

#25752 Feb 5, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
Its proved its self to be wrong.
No reproduction, STDs.
Congratulations dear, your post successfully managed to prove that heterosexuality has proved itself to be incredibly wrong. Your presence here is little more than that of a sexually transmitted disease resulting from heterosexual reproduction. Bad heterosexuals, bad, bad, heterosexuals.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25753 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
It's called waffle.

Location hidden

#25754 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What part of, "I said “lesbian mothers” and “gay fathers,” when in fact, I don’t know about their sexual orientation" ( http://www.citizenlink.com/2012/10/26/friday-... ), is lost on you dear?
<quoted text>Your reality perhaps, but in actuality it's a common law principle that goes back centuries before human life could be created in a petri dish. A child born into a legal marriage is presumptively a product of said marriage, unless one of the parties disputes that, even when everybody can pretty much guess that baby wasn't made in the marriage bed. Sorry.
1. From your link tricky dicky ricky; "I got taken to task for leaning on young adults’ assessments of their parents’ relationships. I didn’t ask them whether they thought their mom was a lesbian or if their dad was gay. Because, in part, self-identity is a different kind of thing than behavior, and lot of people weren’t “out” in that era. I think we can all think of moms and dads when we were growing up that we either knew or suspected were gay or lesbian, but never “came out of the closet,” so to speak. So, I didn’t want to make the assumption that these young adults would identify their parents as gay or lesbian, so I kept the focus on relationship behavior."

2. You mean a 'bastard'?

Keep trying...

Snicker.

Location hidden

#25755 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if having an intact nuclear family is not an iron clad guarantee that a child is going to grow up, happy, healthy and successful, your opposition to non-nuclear families, which you can't guarantee means a bad outcome, is nothing short of silly. THAT is the reality of reality, puddin'.
100% or nothing? Really? Bet you don't bank that way.

Kind of leaves the child with anyone by that logic. You must be a pedophile looking for fresh meat.

Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kook kent kant st... 701,538
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Prince of Darkness 6,869
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youRjoking 80,195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Prince of Darkness 995,765
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,538
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 34 min Johnny 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,396