Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Sweetie, all of us are at least a little bit crazy in the eyes of others, it's just my kind of crazy doesn't make people wonder if I need medical supervision like yours does....
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are at the opposite spectrum. A direct defective failure of the primary goal of evolution.
Simple facts you have no defense for, because they are pure truth.
Smile.
What does evolution or defects have to do with it? How would either make it morally wrong to get it on with the same sex? Why does it matter?
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are at the opposite spectrum. A direct defective failure of the primary goal of evolution.
Simple facts you have no defense for, because they are pure truth.
Smile.
So they can't reproduce, so what? How does that make it wrong to have gay sex?

And if two gays can't reproduce why is there a need to put any constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. And how is marriage constraining any mating behavior to begin with? People mate outside of marriage constantly.

Speaking of evolution and it's goals, it sure has a lot of whacky ways of going about it. It also leads to a lot of dead ends, nature loves to experiment. Did you know a female horse and a donkey getting it on makes a mule? Or that a lion and tiger will sometimes willingly mate given the opportunity? My friend's dog tried to hump her cat last week, I wonder if that's part of evolutions grand plan too. 

But fuck all that, let's talk about same sex animals getting on. Did you know bonobo apes love fucking, like a lot? It's one of their main solutions for conflict resolution among other things. Male on male, female on female, not to mention they even have multiple sex positions like we do. Some animals can't even distinguish between their own species sexes and just hump any of them until it works. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in the animal kingdom.

Somehow I'm getting the sense that nature and evolution couldn't give a fuck. There are plenty of animals reproducing that a few "going against evolution's goals" aren't going to make a lick of difference. Btw, defects and mutations are very much a part of evolution. 

Talk out of your ass some more, it's hilarious. 
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm most curious to hear how going against "the primary goal of evolution" makes something morally wrong.
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Are hysterectomies morally wrong too I wonder? According to KiMare's logic I guess they are.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Retardification wrote:
Are hysterectomies morally wrong too I wonder? According to KiMare's logic I guess they are.
Kuntmare considers zherself too be a gendered authority. I'm not convinced that having a penis and a dusty old vagina make you a gender expert.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Fantasize all you want cupcake, but I know my reality.
You think you know. Unfortunately for you, unless you turn your life around and except the truth, when you die you'll lift your eyes in Hell. It's a sad reality for you Rick.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

partellam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching so many debates about homosexuality lately. I just need to break my silence.
My daughter, 17, told me she was gay a month ago. As a mother and a Christian, I've been trying so hard to reconcile the love have for Him and the love I have for my daughter. I don't want her to be gay. My husband passed four years ago. I know I'm not on my own, but this is so hard.
I've been studying day and night about her and her "sexual orientation." I've looked into so many different things from gays around the world, to interpretations of The Word. I'm still so lost.
Kimare, how did tou find the confidence you have in your convictions? I just wish I still had that.
Thank you. God bless.
Still love her since she's your daughter, but don't ever sell out your beliefs and think for an instant homosexuality is ok. Pray daily that your daughter be saved and end her unholy choice to be gay.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like some cheese with that whine? Oh sweetie, try and rationalize your actions all you want, but since Jesus wasn't exactly known for making childish snarky comments at those who scoffed at him, your childish snarky comment remains less than Christlike. I understood what you were trying to say from the beginning moron, are you finally getting what I have been saying to you all day?
Wow rick for someone who thinks they know it all you really are dumb. When I made the remark about the hispanic name Jesús, that was no where near being unchristlike. The main unchristlike thing here is you. You completely change the word of God and yet you call me unchirstlike. Which by the way doesn't make any sense, you talk crap about a religion you clearly don't take part of for obvious reasons, and then you turn around and use the exact same religion in your argument. Either you're conflicted about whether to serve God or not, or your just plain dumb.
And I made that remark at you because you can't talk to a complete moron such as yourself in a nice way, all you gays choose to stay that way because your too stubborn and sinful to care. SInce you don't care this is obviously because you don't have christ in you, and you're losing good morals. I know everyone sins and all. But homosexuals, that's just a sin i'm completely disgusted by. It amazes me how anybody can let them self be so easily tricked into actually believing that it's ok for two men or two women to be in a sexual relationship.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow rick for someone who thinks they know it all you really are dumb. When I made the remark about the hispanic name Jesús, that was no where near being unchristlike. The main unchristlike thing here is you. You completely change the word of God and yet you call me unchirstlike. Which by the way doesn't make any sense, you talk crap about a religion you clearly don't take part of for obvious reasons, and then you turn around and use the exact same religion in your argument. Either you're conflicted about whether to serve God or not, or your just plain dumb.
And I made that remark at you because you can't talk to a complete moron such as yourself in a nice way, all you gays choose to stay that way because your too stubborn and sinful to care. SInce you don't care this is obviously because you don't have christ in you, and you're losing good morals. I know everyone sins and all. But homosexuals, that's just a sin i'm completely disgusted by. It amazes me how anybody can let them self be so easily tricked into actually believing that it's ok for two men or two women to be in a sexual relationship.
So if we're talking to relious morons we're not allowed to bring religion into it? And I love how you continue so obliviously missing the point. Do you think Jesus would speak to people the way you are now? Calling them dumb or morons? Don't turn it around on him, if he's not religious he has no obligation to be christlike. You are the people who claim to follow Jesus's example, so why don't you reread what you wrote and tell us if that's how Jesus would behave. Is it or is it not? Would Jesus call people morons or wouldn't he, pretty simple.

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
You think you know. Unfortunately for you, unless you turn your life around and except the truth, when you die you'll lift your eyes in Hell. It's a sad reality for you Rick.
Hon, the only Hell I can possibly conceive, would be any eternity spent with the self-righteous, sanctimonious, ignorant likes of you. Jesus himself couldn't save that party. Neither you nor that thing you have mistaken for God scares me.

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, you're babbling. Let me make this simple for you. You have every right to believe whatever you wish to choose to believe, good, bad, morally offensive to me, makes no difference. It is your right. But I also have the right to believe as I so choose and I choose to believe that you are a badly misinformed fool who has conveniently found a God to hate the same things you already did. There always have been and always will be people who are homosexual, whether folk believe God approves or not, they have every right to be here and every right to be treated as full and equal citizens of this nation.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Your Sodom & Gormorah is coming some day.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one to talk, you can't prove anything right on here. Your just a troll who hasn't got a clue.
Your not considered to even be a player in the game. You just watch from the sidelines and cheer when you see your team say something. Your not a threat to me or anyone else here fighting the good fight.
it's tiring repeating the same process with you.
Each time you say something stupid, then I prove that stupid thing wrong, then your quiet for a few days, then when no one is expecting or even remembers that you post here, out comes Rosa Winkel with a comment that amounts up to nothing such as"I haven't heard one adult remark from u yet, kid" or "It seems there's only one person making a fool of himself here, little bitch. Keep it up.
:-)" And when you can't prove something i've said wrong you'll just comment on someone who supports homosexuality and write a stupid post such as "Right on target as always, Rick."
And the reason you do that is because your one of those people that can't do anything by themselves, you never start anything with anyone unless you have some back up that will support you even if whatever you say is complete nonsense.
So once again you Rosa Winkle are no threat to me here. Your level of intelligence is far too low to give any good additional info to this forum, and above all your just a nuisance. Your a pest that's grown too big for a flyswatter. Your not worth responding too anymore because your too ignorant to listen to reason. You probably don't even read the entire post, you just read until you see something you like and reply to to that. Rick's a pretty interesting debater because he at least seems to know what he's talking about. at least for some parts except christianity or being a man. He makes a somewhat worthy opponent on this forum. But even he supersedes what you have to say.
Well, well did I get under the little boy's skin? Sure seems so from that rant! LOLOL
All that from someone whose brilliant argument is calling people "f@€€0ts". Did u know that expression comes from the medieval Christians who burnt homosexuals @ the stake? I'm glad u didn't live then.
So where is this "good fight"? Certainly not from anything we've heard from u. There are good people on both sides of the fence, but not u little boy.
Keep spewing out the ad hominems...it proves we're on the right track.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the only Hell I can possibly conceive, would be any eternity spent with the self-righteous, sanctimonious, ignorant likes of you. Jesus himself couldn't save that party. Neither you nor that thing you have mistaken for God scares me.
Yep! A good definition of hell is anywhere u find Gaytor, the Phelps clan or Bob Katter.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
Your Sodom & Gormorah is coming some day.
When u learn to spell it, we might be worried.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we're talking to relious morons we're not allowed to bring religion into it? And I love how you continue so obliviously missing the point. Do you think Jesus would speak to people the way you are now? Calling them dumb or morons? Don't turn it around on him, if he's not religious he has no obligation to be christlike. You are the people who claim to follow Jesus's example, so why don't you reread what you wrote and tell us if that's how Jesus would behave. Is it or is it not? Would Jesus call people morons or wouldn't he, pretty simple.
Am I Jesus? No moron no get back in your closet.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
When u learn to spell it, we might be worried.
No, reperbates don't worry.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the only Hell I can possibly conceive, would be any eternity spent with the self-righteous, sanctimonious, ignorant likes of you. Jesus himself couldn't save that party. Neither you nor that thing you have mistaken for God scares me.
It doesn't matter to me if you believe in God or not or if you fear Hell or not. Your soul is your problem, I can't get you to Heaven the only who can is Jesus. So go ahead and deny the truth all you want, but you will find out God is real one way or another. I couldn't care less if you burn in Hell for eternity or not it's not my problem. If you're right and there is no God then whoopdedoo we have nothing to worry about. But since the Christians are right, the only one who's in trouble is you and anyone else dumb enough to let Satan deceive them.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you're babbling. Let me make this simple for you. You have every right to believe whatever you wish to choose to believe, good, bad, morally offensive to me, makes no difference. It is your right. But I also have the right to believe as I so choose and I choose to believe that you are a badly misinformed fool who has conveniently found a God to hate the same things you already did. There always have been and always will be people who are homosexual, whether folk believe God approves or not, they have every right to be here and every right to be treated as full and equal citizens of this nation.
There you go again babbling on and on about how you think God hates the same things I do. Lets get something clear right here right now you blasphemous, small minded, moron, God does not hate you and I did not make him up. Your idiotic comments about religion were at first mildly amusing but now they've gotten flat out ignorant and completely off track from the truth. You claim that I believe in my own God that I make the rules for and everything I want to believe about him is true about him.

Your dead wrong for the millionth time! You target me as an individual to have created the same God that every other christian in the world worships, which doesn't make any sense seeing how christianity has been around since before I, you or anyone else on currently on the planet was even conceived in their mothers womb.

You claim that i'm believing in a God that is completely what I want him to be, WHEN THE REAL FACT IS I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE! That's right moron I didn't make up any of christianity. I accept what is written in Gods word, something you nor any other blasphemous heathen that dares to crawl this Earth can ever dream of changing! Oh but you try continuously of accusing me of making up my own God and claiming it to be the same God as Christianity.
SHOW ME PROOF IN YOUR POST THAT PROVES ANYTHING I'VE SAID ABOUT MY GOD THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE SAME GOD AS CHRISTIANITY. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY PROOF BECAUSE THE SAME GOD I WORSHIP IS THE SAME GOD EVERY OTHER CHRISTIAN WORSHIPS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,681 - 23,700 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Toby 93,618
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Neelakaran 4,437
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 256,298
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min marvinsims 172,149
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min New Age Spiritual Leader 32,915
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min New Age Spiritual Leader 440,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min marvinsims 223,944
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 532,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min marvinsims 719,686
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••