|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
But you sound a little girlier then most normal guys. Are you sure you're not pretending to be the mom?
Sweetie, in reality, I'm probably more of a man and a far better one than you could ever hope to be. Don't be fooled by the writing style.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
EXACTLY MORON! Jesus doesn't mention it because it's one of God's laws commandments that isn't changed. God is the one who set the standards for marriage. He made Adam a woman not a man. In leviticus God tells Moses that it's an abomination to be homosexual. God destroyed 2 whole cities because they were full of gays. And God says" a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh".
No where in the Bible has it ever even gave a glimpse that homosexual relationships are ok with God. And seeing how Jesus obeys and respects his father to the point of dying a brutal death on the cross, then who are we to disobey what God has clearly set in the Bible.
And if I'm wrong, show a scripture where God or Jesus once goes back on God's divine word about homosexuals. Please show me just one verse in the Bible where it specifically says it's ok for a man to have sex with a man or a woman with a woman.
Sweetie, you can rationalize your choice of beliefs however you want, but there isn't a chance on God's green Earth that you are going to convince me that you have managed to find any sort of message from the God to His lesbian and Gay children that I should be listening to. I've actually read the Bible, I know that you and your unfortunate choice of beliefs are up sh*t creek without a paddle, sweetie. You can stay there if you want, but don't expect me to join you.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
Yah because I tell you that the Jesus in the Bible doesn't support homosexuals that makes me not "christlike".
While you! someone that flaunts their sin for all to see, someone who has the audacity to lie about what's in the Bible just to satisfy his own sinful desires.
God never ceases to amaze me with his mercy and love. Any human with his kind of power would strike you dead if they were in his place. What gives you the right to actually sit there and spread lies about what's in the Bible.
Seriously dear, work on your reading comprehension skills or get someone to explain posts to you before you respond. No buttercup, my comment that your response was not exactly Christlike was not directed at your message that Jesus hates me, but at your childish remark about some Hispanic guy named Jesus. That my dear was incredibly less than Christlike.

You can paint your relationship with that thing you have mistaken for God as rosy as you want, but you're not fooling me.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously dear, work on your reading comprehension skills or get someone to explain posts to you before you respond. No buttercup, my comment that your response was not exactly Christlike was not directed at your message that Jesus hates me, but at your childish remark about some Hispanic guy named Jesus. That my dear was incredibly less than Christlike.
You speak of my reading comprehension issues, when your the idiot that can't even understand a simple analogy like that. So i'll dumb down what I said so that even you can understand it.

When I mentioned a hispanic guy named Jesús is because Hispanics name themselves Jesús but it's not the same as Jesus.
The reason I said you must be referring to the hispanic version Jesús is because you tried telling me that Jesus supports homosexuals, which is clearly a lie. If you were too dumb to understand that then thats your problem.
So really what I said wasn't even close to being "unchristlike" as you put it. And why is someone like you, who happily disobeys the Bible, trying to use the Bible against a christian. If you don't believe in something then why would you use it to support you in an argument.

And FYI, not Jesus nor God hates you. They love you and want you to step into the light and out of sin, so that when the day comes that you die and stand before God for judgement, that he will say "well done my good a faithful servant". This is true, but it's also true that God can't stand to be around sin, it's revolting to him and he won't hesitate to send a sinner to Hell. Does he want that for people, of course not! Hell was made for Satan and the angels that joined him in betraying God. But now that sin is on the Earth and entering the hearts of people God will punish them. Not once did I say Jesus hates you so, quit putting words in my mouth and lying to yourself and others. It's bad enough you've chosen to be gay but now you lie to defend your choice. Surely you have more self control then that.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, in reality, I'm probably more of a man and a far better one than you could ever hope to be. Don't be fooled by the writing style.
Yes a man that calls other men "sweetie" or "buttercup" is by far the manliest man that anyones ever seen. Naw your definitely the one pretending to be the mom in your relationship.
You remind me of those sinners from that show "Modern Family"
I saw a commercial that had those 2 fools at what i'm guessing to be an adoption agency. Then they get asked who wants to be the mom. And wouldn't you know that both of them quickly and happily said "me" Now you know that shows messed up.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok we can play the 2 year old " nuh uh YOU ARE!" game since you can't prove what i said wrong.
Nuh uh! You make idiotic remarks! You dingleberry!
I haven't heard one adult remark from u yet, kid.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, I already knew you were a complete moron, there was no need to remind me. Your problem with my homosexuality is your problem cupcake, there is absolutely no need for you to share.
Right on target as always, Rick.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard one adult remark from u yet, kid.
Your one to talk, you can't prove anything right on here. Your just a troll who hasn't got a clue.
Your not considered to even be a player in the game. You just watch from the sidelines and cheer when you see your team say something. Your not a threat to me or anyone else here fighting the good fight.
it's tiring repeating the same process with you.
Each time you say something stupid, then I prove that stupid thing wrong, then your quiet for a few days, then when no one is expecting or even remembers that you post here, out comes Rosa Winkel with a comment that amounts up to nothing such as"I haven't heard one adult remark from u yet, kid" or "It seems there's only one person making a fool of himself here, little bitch. Keep it up.
:-)" And when you can't prove something i've said wrong you'll just comment on someone who supports homosexuality and write a stupid post such as "Right on target as always, Rick."

And the reason you do that is because your one of those people that can't do anything by themselves, you never start anything with anyone unless you have some back up that will support you even if whatever you say is complete nonsense.
So once again you Rosa Winkle are no threat to me here. Your level of intelligence is far too low to give any good additional info to this forum, and above all your just a nuisance. Your a pest that's grown too big for a flyswatter. Your not worth responding too anymore because your too ignorant to listen to reason. You probably don't even read the entire post, you just read until you see something you like and reply to to that. Rick's a pretty interesting debater because he at least seems to know what he's talking about. at least for some parts except christianity or being a man. He makes a somewhat worthy opponent on this forum. But even he supersedes what you have to say.

Since: Jan 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one to talk, you can't prove anything right on here. Your just a troll who hasn't got a clue.
Your not considered to even be a player in the game. You just watch from the sidelines and cheer when you see your team say something. Your not a threat to me or anyone else here fighting the good fight.
it's tiring repeating the same process with you.
Each time you say something stupid, then I prove that stupid thing wrong, then your quiet for a few days, then when no one is expecting or even remembers that you post here, out comes Rosa Winkel with a comment that amounts up to nothing such as"I haven't heard one adult remark from u yet, kid" or "It seems there's only one person making a fool of himself here, little bitch. Keep it up.
:-)" And when you can't prove something i've said wrong you'll just comment on someone who supports homosexuality and write a stupid post such as "Right on target as always, Rick."
And the reason you do that is because your one of those people that can't do anything by themselves, you never start anything with anyone unless you have some back up that will support you even if whatever you say is complete nonsense.
So once again you Rosa Winkle are no threat to me here. Your level of intelligence is far too low to give any good additional info to this forum, and above all your just a nuisance. Your a pest that's grown too big for a flyswatter. Your not worth responding too anymore because your too ignorant to listen to reason. You probably don't even read the entire post, you just read until you see something you like and reply to to that. Rick's a pretty interesting debater because he at least seems to know what he's talking about. at least for some parts except christianity or being a man. He makes a somewhat worthy opponent on this forum. But even he supersedes what you have to say.
I've been watching this thread for a while... Gator, you have tendancy to severely misunderstand what people are saying to you. Now, I'm on your side of the debate. I just thought you should know.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

partellam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching this thread for a while... Gator, you have tendancy to severely misunderstand what people are saying to you. Now, I'm on your side of the debate. I just thought you should know.
Ok sweet

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sweet
:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are at the opposite spectrum. A direct defective failure of the primary goal of evolution.

Simple facts you have no defense for, because they are pure truth.

Smile.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Gay couples are at the opposite spectrum. A direct defective failure of the primary goal of evolution.
Smile.
I've been watching so many debates about homosexuality lately. I just need to break my silence.

My daughter, 17, told me she was gay a month ago. As a mother and a Christian, I've been trying so hard to reconcile the love have for Him and the love I have for my daughter. I don't want her to be gay. My husband passed four years ago. I know I'm not on my own, but this is so hard.

I've been studying day and night about her and her "sexual orientation." I've looked into so many different things from gays around the world, to interpretations of The Word. I'm still so lost.

Kimare, how did tou find the confidence you have in your convictions? I just wish I still had that.

Thank you. God bless.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Thanks for sharing your opinions, Kuntmare.

At the end of the day, these are just your opinions.

Troll on, Mangina Man.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

partellam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching so many debates about homosexuality lately. I just need to break my silence.
My daughter, 17, told me she was gay a month ago. As a mother and a Christian, I've been trying so hard to reconcile the love have for Him and the love I have for my daughter. I don't want her to be gay. My husband passed four years ago. I know I'm not on my own, but this is so hard.
I've been studying day and night about her and her "sexual orientation." I've looked into so many different things from gays around the world, to interpretations of The Word. I'm still so lost.
Kimare, how did tou find the confidence you have in your convictions? I just wish I still had that.
Thank you. God bless.
Do your research, talk to Kimare, become an expert on sexual orientation, pray for hours on end. At the end of the day, your daughter will still be who she is. You can love her for who she is, or you can push her away. Choice is yours.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Gator wrote:
You speak of my reading comprehension issues, when your the idiot that can't even understand a simple analogy like that. So i'll dumb down what I said so that even you can understand it.
Sweetie, your is the possessive form of the pronoun you, what you meant to say was that you're the idiot. But that is pretty much a given at this point. Dumbing down your beliefs is not a really good idea pumpkin, they were already pretty darn dumb to begin with.
Gator wrote:
When I mentioned a hispanic guy named Jesús is because Hispanics name themselves Jesús but it's not the same as Jesus.
The reason I said you must be referring to the hispanic version Jesús is because you tried telling me that Jesus supports homosexuals, which is clearly a lie. If you were too dumb to understand that then thats your problem.
So really what I said wasn't even close to being "unchristlike" as you put it. And why is someone like you, who happily disobeys the Bible, trying to use the Bible against a christian. If you don't believe in something then why would you use it to support you in an argument.
And FYI, not Jesus nor God hates you. They love you and want you to step into the light and out of sin, so that when the day comes that you die and stand before God for judgement, that he will say "well done my good a faithful servant". This is true, but it's also true that God can't stand to be around sin, it's revolting to him and he won't hesitate to send a sinner to Hell. Does he want that for people, of course not! Hell was made for Satan and the angels that joined him in betraying God. But now that sin is on the Earth and entering the hearts of people God will punish them. Not once did I say Jesus hates you so, quit putting words in my mouth and lying to yourself and others. It's bad enough you've chosen to be gay but now you lie to defend your choice. Surely you have more self control then that.
Would you like some cheese with that whine? Oh sweetie, try and rationalize your actions all you want, but since Jesus wasn't exactly known for making childish snarky comments at those who scoffed at him, your childish snarky comment remains less than Christlike. I understood what you were trying to say from the beginning moron, are you finally getting what I have been saying to you all day?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Gator wrote:
Yes a man that calls other men "sweetie" or "buttercup" is by far the manliest man that anyones ever seen. Naw your definitely the one pretending to be the mom in your relationship.
You remind me of those sinners from that show "Modern Family"
I saw a commercial that had those 2 fools at what i'm guessing to be an adoption agency. Then they get asked who wants to be the mom. And wouldn't you know that both of them quickly and happily said "me" Now you know that shows messed up.
Fantasize all you want cupcake, but I know my reality.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

partellam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. God bless.
Two bits of advice:

The first, contact your nearest chapter of Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. They'll be a great deal of help.

The second, never ask a crazy person for advice. The KiMare has the courage of his/her convictions (he claims to be hermaphroditic) because he is nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake (although he claims to carry with him a letter proving his rather questionable sanity). It's easy to have the courage of one's convictions when one is completely oblivious to all fact, logic and reason against them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

partellam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. God bless.
First, my heart goes out to your situation and loss. Over the years (30 as a Pastor), I have witnessed God's amazing phenomenal faithfulness to single mothers. You are not alone. Trust God and remain faithful.'All things work for good' is true in faith and in reality.

Second, in response to your question, I describe myself as a 'redeemed cynic who remains barbarian'. I use 'cynic' in it's original sense; someone who refuses to deny reality.'Barbarian' because denial is a deadly enemy and I am barbaric in response to it. Many take that personally, but I have no intention of personal offense.

I came on this site to understand the issue of gay couples claiming marriage. I found incredible deceit and denial about every issue around it. I simply point out a couple small 'elephants in the room', and ask for an explanation.

Third, a couple thoughts if I may.

-A poster who followed you is right. Educate yourself (as you appear to be doing).

Don't accept things that violate common sense or the morality you know. Wisdom delighted beside God at creation (Prov 8), He is not in conflict with our Faith.

Genetic 'epi-marker' mistakes appear to be the most likely cause.

-Sexual orientation in females is much more fluid than in males. GLBT combined are about 4% at the crossover point of population in the spectrum of sexuality between masculinity and femininity.

Your daughter is young. She may be confused about her orientation. Not uncommon in this age of denial and distortion. It may be a part of acting out issues from the death of her father. Or she may be a lesbian to some degree.

I hold no judgment towards orientation. It is not a choice in the vast majority of cases. I do believe what we do with our orientation is a moral choice. I hope you understand the difference, and I believe your daughter needs to understand that also.

-I believe that all people are 'broken'. We take good things and do bad things with them. An inherent brokenness. This includes sexuality. We stand on level ground, at the foot of the cross, equally in desperate need of mercy and grace.

Sexual brokenness in orientation is one of the most difficult crosses to bear. It is based in one of our strongest drives. The road she walks is not an easy one before God.

But hear this. The gay community believes the ONLY choice is to accept and embrace. I reject that lack of options.

-I look at the story of Zacchaeus in Luke 19 as a biblical picture of this issue. Zacchaeus was a universally despised 'wee little man', not really a 'man'. When Jesus walked up to the tree he was in, the crowd of thousands expected Jesus to join their condemnation. He didn't. His first message was an embrace of love. The result? Zacchaeus addressed all the things he needed to.

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me into this private pain in your life.

Blessings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Two bits of advice:
The first, contact your nearest chapter of Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. They'll be a great deal of help.
The second, never ask a crazy person for advice. The KiMare has the courage of his/her convictions (he claims to be hermaphroditic) because he is nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake (although he claims to carry with him a letter proving his rather questionable sanity). It's easy to have the courage of one's convictions when one is completely oblivious to all fact, logic and reason against them.
This from someone who is afraid to ask even his family and friends if HE needs a letter!

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,661 - 23,680 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

572 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 530,246
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min ocxz 114,687
Dan Gilbert OUTCLASSED by Dwayne Wade 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 716,879
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 255,741
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,479
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 24 min Doctor REALITY 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••