Coolio

Bath, UK

#25588 Jan 29, 2013
3 words.
cycle of life.

aint got a problem with gays as long as there not pushing it in strights faces, do what u like.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25589 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you claim, but can you prove?
<quoted text>Your proof that you are not completely insane would be what exactly? The Fa'afafine have been studied by a number of anthropologists and evolution theorists, all coming to the same conclusions, all we have are yiour limp dicked claims that no one agrees with Vassey, even himself.
<quoted text>I'm sorry that you have "taught" yourself to be painfully f*cking stupid, but it was your choice, moron. Get back to me when you can actually fake having a f*cking clue. Like that is ever going to happen.
<quoted text>Your parents must be so f*cking proud.
Real uptight there tricky ricky dicky. That's what happens when you don't play fair.

1. Please post all the 'same conclusions'.

2. Clearly you have no answer to the epi-marker homosexual defect.

Snicker.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25590 Jan 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No Gaytor, U make enough idiotic remarks for both of us. It must suck to be a fundie.
Oh ok we can play the 2 year old " nuh uh YOU ARE!" game since you can't prove what i said wrong.

Nuh uh! You make idiotic remarks! You dingleberry!
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25591 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I imagine that a lot of reality doesn't make sense to you, but how is your little problem anyone else's problem?
So which of you is pretending to be the mom in your sick little relationship?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25592 Jan 29, 2013
Gator wrote:
So which of you is pretending to be the mom in your sick little relationship?
Hon, I already knew you were a complete moron, there was no need to remind me. Your problem with my homosexuality is your problem cupcake, there is absolutely no need for you to share.
Justanotherguy

Portland, OR

#25593 Jan 29, 2013
For the people who are against homosexuallity, I have a question: If homosexuallity is so wrong, then who is the victim? Who is negatively affected by it? And further more, why do you concern yourselves so much with the romantic and sexual activities of people who you dont even know? It just seems illogical. Please respond, would love to hear a decent answer
SARRY

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#25594 Jan 30, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
OKAY FINE, homosexual lovers wanna get married ey? and have sex too right? well Did you know that God created sex between a man and woman to mirror his love for us (dont be a perv) to mirror the love that exists between him and you the people he's made. and the only way to get that through peoples thick skulls was sex and marriage. If you are having sex with same gender, you are missing the point completely...and since you are biblephobic, jesus-phobic and beingwrong-phobic and dont want me to quote the bible, i guess thats as much as i can help you. so ya im HOMOPHOBIC, you are heterophobic and worst of all AFRAID OF BEING WRONG, so BAI!
SARRY

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#25595 Jan 30, 2013
Justanotherguy wrote:
For the people who are against homosexuallity, I have a question: If homosexuallity is so wrong, then who is the victim? Who is negatively affected by it? And further more, why do you concern yourselves so much with the romantic and sexual activities of people who you dont even know? It just seems illogical. Please respond, would love to hear a decent answer
Easy you are the victim. You are sinning and there are consequences (that God only knows), and God cares so much, he made it a sin so that you wouldn't do it. but uh... PEPLES IS DUMB

this one

#25596 Jan 30, 2013
SARRY wrote:
<quoted text>
OKAY FINE, homosexual lovers wanna get married ey? and have sex too right? well Did you know that God created sex between a man and woman to mirror his love for us (dont be a perv) to mirror the love that exists between him and you the people he's made. and the only way to get that through peoples thick skulls was sex and marriage. If you are having sex with same gender, you are missing the point completely...and since you are biblephobic, jesus-phobic and beingwrong-phobic and dont want me to quote the bible, i guess thats as much as i can help you. so ya im HOMOPHOBIC, you are heterophobic and worst of all AFRAID OF BEING WRONG, so BAI!
You have chosen a God that hates the gay folk as much as you have chosen to, imagine that. If that is the nonsense you want to stand before your version of God with, more power to you and good luck. From my understanding of the teachings of Jesus, you are seriously going to need it. You may care what that thing you call God has to say on the subject, but the rest of us don't. Your choice of problems with our homosexuality, not our problem and there is no need for you to share.
Justanotherguy

United States

#25597 Jan 30, 2013
SARRY wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy you are the victim. You are sinning and there are consequences (that God only knows), and God cares so much, he made it a sin so that you wouldn't do it. but uh... PEPLES IS DUMB
Some things I should establish:
A. Im not a homosexual, I kinda feel like you were implying that I was
B. I dont believe in God, so thats not really a good reason to me.
And once again I re-iterate: Who is the victim of homosexuality?
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25598 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, I already knew you were a complete moron, there was no need to remind me. Your problem with my homosexuality is your problem cupcake, there is absolutely no need for you to share.
So you're the mom then?
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25599 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You have chosen a God that hates the gay folk as much as you have chosen to, imagine that. If that is the nonsense you want to stand before your version of God with, more power to you and good luck. From my understanding of the teachings of Jesus, you are seriously going to need it. You may care what that thing you call God has to say on the subject, but the rest of us don't. Your choice of problems with our homosexuality, not our problem and there is no need for you to share.
You say "the rest of us" as if other christians support homosexuality. You claim to know the teachings of Jesus but where in the Bible does Jesus ever say it's ok for a man to have sex with a man or a woman with a woman. Oh thats right, NO WHERE! Unless of course your talking about some hispanic guy named Jesús that supports homosexuals.

this one

#25600 Jan 30, 2013
Gator wrote:
So you're the mom then?
No sweetie, just a guy who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

this one

#25601 Jan 30, 2013
Gator wrote:
You say "the rest of us" as if other christians support homosexuality.
It's not surprising that you are so badly informed, but yes dear, there are many honest to goodness Christians who don't share the problem you attribute to God about homosexuals and/or homosexuality.
Gator wrote:
You claim to know the teachings of Jesus but where in the Bible does Jesus ever say it's ok for a man to have sex with a man or a woman with a woman. Oh thats right, NO WHERE!
Jesus actually never mentions the subject, pro, con or even in passing and it wasn't brought up by anyone else while he was still around. So what his exact feelings are on the subject are just a guess. The Christians that don't share your apparent problem with our homosexuality take that non-mention to mean that the same rules which apply to opposite sex sexual behaviors apply to same sex sexual behaviors as well.
Gator wrote:
Unless of course your talking about some hispanic guy named Jesús that supports homosexuals.
How Christlike of a response, he would be so proud.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25602 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No sweetie, just a guy who doesn't suffer fools gladly.
But you sound a little girlier then most normal guys. Are you sure you're not pretending to be the mom?
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25603 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus actually never mentions the subject, pro, con or even in passing and it wasn't brought up by anyone else while he was still around. So what his exact feelings are on the subject are just a guess. The Christians that don't share your apparent problem with our homosexuality take that non-mention to mean that the same rules which apply to opposite sex sexual behaviors apply to same sex sexual behaviors as well.
EXACTLY MORON! Jesus doesn't mention it because it's one of God's laws commandments that isn't changed. God is the one who set the standards for marriage. He made Adam a woman not a man. In leviticus God tells Moses that it's an abomination to be homosexual. God destroyed 2 whole cities because they were full of gays. And God says" a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh".
No where in the Bible has it ever even gave a glimpse that homosexual relationships are ok with God. And seeing how Jesus obeys and respects his father to the point of dying a brutal death on the cross, then who are we to disobey what God has clearly set in the Bible.

And if I'm wrong, show a scripture where God or Jesus once goes back on God's divine word about homosexuals. Please show me just one verse in the Bible where it specifically says it's ok for a man to have sex with a man or a woman with a woman.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25604 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How Christlike of a response, he would be so proud.
Yah because I tell you that the Jesus in the Bible doesn't support homosexuals that makes me not "christlike".
While you! someone that flaunts their sin for all to see, someone who has the audacity to lie about what's in the Bible just to satisfy his own sinful desires.
God never ceases to amaze me with his mercy and love. Any human with his kind of power would strike you dead if they were in his place. What gives you the right to actually sit there and spread lies about what's in the Bible.

this one

#25605 Jan 30, 2013
Gator wrote:
But you sound a little girlier then most normal guys. Are you sure you're not pretending to be the mom?
Sweetie, in reality, I'm probably more of a man and a far better one than you could ever hope to be. Don't be fooled by the writing style.

this one

#25606 Jan 30, 2013
Gator wrote:
EXACTLY MORON! Jesus doesn't mention it because it's one of God's laws commandments that isn't changed. God is the one who set the standards for marriage. He made Adam a woman not a man. In leviticus God tells Moses that it's an abomination to be homosexual. God destroyed 2 whole cities because they were full of gays. And God says" a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh".
No where in the Bible has it ever even gave a glimpse that homosexual relationships are ok with God. And seeing how Jesus obeys and respects his father to the point of dying a brutal death on the cross, then who are we to disobey what God has clearly set in the Bible.
And if I'm wrong, show a scripture where God or Jesus once goes back on God's divine word about homosexuals. Please show me just one verse in the Bible where it specifically says it's ok for a man to have sex with a man or a woman with a woman.
Sweetie, you can rationalize your choice of beliefs however you want, but there isn't a chance on God's green Earth that you are going to convince me that you have managed to find any sort of message from the God to His lesbian and Gay children that I should be listening to. I've actually read the Bible, I know that you and your unfortunate choice of beliefs are up sh*t creek without a paddle, sweetie. You can stay there if you want, but don't expect me to join you.

this one

#25607 Jan 30, 2013
Gator wrote:
Yah because I tell you that the Jesus in the Bible doesn't support homosexuals that makes me not "christlike".
While you! someone that flaunts their sin for all to see, someone who has the audacity to lie about what's in the Bible just to satisfy his own sinful desires.
God never ceases to amaze me with his mercy and love. Any human with his kind of power would strike you dead if they were in his place. What gives you the right to actually sit there and spread lies about what's in the Bible.
Seriously dear, work on your reading comprehension skills or get someone to explain posts to you before you respond. No buttercup, my comment that your response was not exactly Christlike was not directed at your message that Jesus hates me, but at your childish remark about some Hispanic guy named Jesus. That my dear was incredibly less than Christlike.

You can paint your relationship with that thing you have mistaken for God as rosy as you want, but you're not fooling me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min RainbowLength 828,978
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Rick in Kansas 98,995
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Justice League 3,657
News Barack Obama helps Republicans keep their midte... 13 min caesar 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min confrinting with ... 584,569
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min KatGee 611,850
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Clearwater 176,536
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 6,311
More from around the web