Comments
23,621 - 23,640 of 25,719 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25562
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Something else you should know, everything from same sex sexual/social behavior to mated same sex pairings, have been identified in more than 1000 different species. In each species it serves its evolutionary purpose, whatever it may be and is a normal and perfectly natural part of their existence....For the species human, it was nature's way of providing extra adults, not focused on their own reproduction, but who were there for the offspring of others in the tribe or clan.
Tricky Dicky Ricky, still up to gay twirl, lies and distortions. Never get an answer why your cause needs such corrupt support.

Wrong. Same sex sexual behavior serves absolutely NO evolutionary purpose. Only procreation does so.

In 'most' situations, scientists don't know what causes the behavior, this includes humans.

One example where they do have an idea would be Orca whales. Females stimulate each other prior to natural sex because it appears that male whales are into 'slam, bam, thank you mame' sex.

You site a small study of the Samoan culture that speculated that gay 'uncles' took care of extended family. Hardly normal in most cultures and never accepted as a explanation of homosexuality.

More likely as a reason for homosexuality is the recent discovery of epi-marker mistakes. Look it up.

Homosexual orientation and same sex sexual behavior are two distinct things.

Which brings us to the wisdom of using animals to justify our sexual behavior... Do gays really want to go to the dogs for support?

Snicker.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25563
Jan 25, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do gays really want to go to the dogs for support?
Snicker.
This, from the troll who claims that m/f sex is the recreation of one genderless single-cell life form.
Troll on, Mangina Man.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25564
Jan 25, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
Wrong. Same sex sexual behavior serves absolutely NO evolutionary purpose. Only procreation does so.
Dear, same sex sexual behavior just gives the same sex attracted folk something to do while they aren't busy fulfilling their evolutionary role as extra adults in the lives of the offspring of family/clan/tribe members. Our species has never required the participation of the entire herd in the procreation effort. What it has always needed are spare adults not out there procreating themselves, because those who did procreate often didn't live long enough to get all their own little efforts out of the nest, creating a surplus of offspring to be divided amongst the surviving adults. Enter the same sex attracted aunts and uncles of the family, maybe "married" maybe not, but not pumping out their own additions to the gene pool who would be their first priority.
KiMare wrote:
In 'most' situations, scientists don't know what causes the behavior, this includes humans.
Hon, if you need a scientist to tell you what causes someone to engage in sexual behaviors, my deepest sympathies to anyone you are sexual with.
KiMare wrote:
One example where they do have an idea would be Orca whales. Females stimulate each other prior to natural sex because it appears that male whales are into 'slam, bam, thank you mame' sex.
Yes dear, each species has its own reasons for behaving and living as they do.
KiMare wrote:
You site a small study of the Samoan culture that speculated that gay 'uncles' took care of extended family. Hardly normal in most cultures and never accepted as a explanation of homosexuality.
And you offer a limp-dicked dismissal of reality once again. The acceptance of the Fa'afafine has more to it than a "small study" behind it dear and you know it. We also know that many tribal cultures throughout history have had accepted similar manufactured roles for the homosexuals in their population, the Fa'afafine were far from alone in the world. We also know that even though other population weren't nearly as accepting of their homosexual populations, they still had homosexual populations.
KiMare wrote:
More likely as a reason for homosexuality is the recent discovery of epi-marker mistakes. Look it up.
The only mistake is in wasting my time in replying to you. All I'm going to get in response is a snide parody of reality. But onward I press. The "epi-marker mistake" as you have chosen to call it as nature laughs sarcastically at you, might be a mechanism involved, the reason it occurs isn't a mistake. Nature has its reasons and we work with what we get.
KiMare wrote:
Homosexual orientation and same sex sexual behavior are two distinct things.
They ARE? Oh my God, all these years I thought they were one and the same. Oy. Dear, please tell me that this wasn't just a recent revelation.
KiMare wrote:
Which brings us to the wisdom of using animals to justify our sexual behavior... Do gays really want to go to the dogs for support?
Snicker.
The talking dirty about the animals discussion usually gets going when some idiot pipes up claiming that such ickiness don't happen in nature, therefore humans don't do it "naturally". I've just been scrolling the discussion here for the last couple of weeks and I finally found a post worth playing with. So where this one started, who knows.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25565
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, same sex sexual behavior just gives the same sex attracted folk something to do while they aren't busy fulfilling their evolutionary role as extra adults in the lives of the offspring of family/clan/tribe members. Our species has never required the participation of the entire herd in the procreation effort. What it has always needed are spare adults not out there procreating themselves, because those who did procreate often didn't live long enough to get all their own little efforts out of the nest, creating a surplus of offspring to be divided amongst the surviving adults. Enter the same sex attracted aunts and uncles of the family, maybe "married" maybe not, but not pumping out their own additions to the gene pool who would be their first priority.
<quoted text>Hon, if you need a scientist to tell you what causes someone to engage in sexual behaviors, my deepest sympathies to anyone you are sexual with.
<quoted text>Yes dear, each species has its own reasons for behaving and living as they do.
<quoted text>And you offer a limp-dicked dismissal of reality once again. The acceptance of the Fa'afafine has more to it than a "small study" behind it dear and you know it. We also know that many tribal cultures throughout history have had accepted similar manufactured roles for the homosexuals in their population, the Fa'afafine were far from alone in the world. We also know that even though other population weren't nearly as accepting of their homosexual populations, they still had homosexual populations.
<quoted text>The only mistake is in wasting my time in replying to you. All I'm going to get in response is a snide parody of reality. But onward I press. The "epi-marker mistake" as you have chosen to call it as nature laughs sarcastically at you, might be a mechanism involved, the reason it occurs isn't a mistake. Nature has its reasons and we work with what we get.
<quoted text>They ARE? Oh my God, all these years I thought they were one and the same. Oy. Dear, please tell me that this wasn't just a recent revelation.
<quoted text>The talking dirty about the animals discussion usually gets going when some idiot pipes up claiming that such ickiness don't happen in nature, therefore humans don't do it "naturally". I've just been scrolling the discussion here for the last couple of weeks and I finally found a post worth playing with. So where this one started, who knows.
Tricky dicky Ricky,

You need to read something other than gay twirl sites and you really need to wash your mouth with soap! Where have you been putting your lips anyway???

Your FaFa societies cover about .5% of the cultures. That's IF you assume they all have helping gay uncles... Fact is, that is a discounted tiny study. I've read it.

Moveover, epi-markers causing homosexuality IS a mistake. I've read numerous accounts on science forums.

Bottom line, you lie and you know it.

Why does a legitimate cause need to do so?

Snicker.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25566
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tricky dicky Ricky,
You need to read something other than gay twirl sites and you really need to wash your mouth with soap! Where have you been putting your lips anyway???
Your FaFa societies cover about .5% of the cultures. That's IF you assume they all have helping gay uncles... Fact is, that is a discounted tiny study. I've read it.
Moveover, epi-markers causing homosexuality IS a mistake. I've read numerous accounts on science forums.
Bottom line, you lie and you know it.
Why does a legitimate cause need to do so?
Snicker.
KiMare, everyone should be aware that you frequent all of the gay discussion sites on TOPIX as a means to live out your need to be in contact with other gay people.

This is your "virtual gay bar".

You are a closeted, self-loathing bi/homosexual who, interestingly, seems to know more about gay sex and the gay lifestyle than any straight person or most gay people, for that matter.

That you come to these sites is pathological. It is a high-pitched, girlish squeal for help.

We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.

I'm sure they would be totally humiliated by the graphic and idiotic things you say.

You just need to get your ticket punched and I'm sure you'd get the relief you need, so that you wouldn't troll around here or any of the other TOPIX rooms you go to on a daily basis.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25567
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
(edited for childish insults)

Your FaFa societies cover about .5% of the cultures. That's IF you assume they all have helping gay uncles... Fact is, that is a discounted tiny study. I've read it.
Discredited? By whom dear? There is more than one such study by the way and most in the field of cultural anthropology support his findings. While the way of the Fa'afafine isn't the typical way of accepting homosexuality, many societies have in their own ways because they recognized the role it served and that it had a place in their way of life. So other than whining, you really have no response. Quelle surprise.
KiMare wrote:
Moveover, epi-markers causing homosexuality IS a mistake. I've read numerous accounts on science forums.
They aren't doing what they are expected to do, it is no more a mistake than whatever is involved in creating someone to be left-handed. Your issues with our homosexuality not withstanding.
Thanks for playing, but you're clearly not up to the task.

snicker.
Justanotherguy

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25568
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

For the people who are against homosexuallity, I have a question: If homosexuallity is so wrong, then who is the victim? Who is negatively affected by it? And further more, why do you concern yourselves so much with the romantic and sexual activities of people who you dont even know? It just seems illogical. Please respond, would love to hear a decent answer

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25569
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare, everyone should be aware that you frequent all of the gay discussion sites on TOPIX as a means to live out your need to be in contact with other gay people.
This is your "virtual gay bar".
You are a closeted, self-loathing bi/homosexual who, interestingly, seems to know more about gay sex and the gay lifestyle than any straight person or most gay people, for that matter.
That you come to these sites is pathological. It is a high-pitched, girlish squeal for help.
We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.
I'm sure they would be totally humiliated by the graphic and idiotic things you say.
You just need to get your ticket punched and I'm sure you'd get the relief you need, so that you wouldn't troll around here or any of the other TOPIX rooms you go to on a daily basis.
Pedophile Queen,

Do you have anything other than ad homoan attacks?

If you don't have a logical reasoned counter to marriage being a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary behavior, then just say so.

At this point, all you are doing is joining Mongrel Jonny boy with limp wristed troll attacks. Pathetic substitution for reasoned responses...

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25570
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Discredited? By whom dear? There is more than one such study by the way and most in the field of cultural anthropology support his findings. While the way of the Fa'afafine isn't the typical way of accepting homosexuality, many societies have in their own ways because they recognized the role it served and that it had a place in their way of life. So other than whining, you really have no response. Quelle surprise.
<quoted text>They aren't doing what they are expected to do, it is no more a mistake than whatever is involved in creating someone to be left-handed. Your issues with our homosexuality not withstanding.
Thanks for playing, but you're clearly not up to the task.
snicker.
You lie again.

There is not more than one study and no one supports his study including himself. It was speculation that gay twirl sites picked up and look stupid holding.

Epi-markers that a father's DNA used for a male child are mistakenly left on for a female child, and vise-versa with the mother. In other words, sexual wiring got crossed up. A clear defect.

In fact, they will soon be able to identify the mistake before birth. If the parents want grandkids, they can abort the baby. Here's an irony for you, Christians may soon be the only heterosexuals bearing gays!

Smile.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25572
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

At this point, all you are doing is joining Mongrel Jonny boy with limp wristed troll attacks. Pathetic substitution for reasoned responses...
Smile.
You have proven, time after time, that you're not worthy of a response. You are only here to daily crap on gay people. I'm not sure why you're compelled to do so, but you are.

You have NO INTEREST WHAT-SO-EVER in dialogue or intelligent conversation.

You're a total Kuntmare, and you'll be treated like one.

Kindly ring the charge nurse and ask her to change your adult diaper, because it's full of....

Troll on, Mangina Man.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25574
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of the 2 male penguins bumping uglies together but I'm sure there is a reason to it, most likely the same reason as to why dogs, dolphins and some monkeys do.
Since you've asked i'd be happy to explain why dolphins and some monkeys mount each other and how it is not because they're gay. I'll start with the dolphins.
Dolphins are straight, they compete amongst one another in order to be able to mate with a female.
However you do see some dolphins humping other male dolphins every now and then. But what you never see is 2 dolphins being gay together. It's always one dolphin @sshole chasing after a smaller one trying to smack him with his you-know-what. Most of the time when this happens the reason is the same as the dogs. The dolphin is trying to assert his dominance on the smaller guy. I guess this the fact that some dolphins do this would prove being a homo right, but no it doesn't.
Dolphins are some of the most vile creatures put on this Earth. Sure you may hear about how some dolphins will playfully hit a beach ball at sea world, swim with surfers, and beat up sharks. But what you don't hear about is the dark, sinful side to them. Dolphins not only RAPE other dolphins, which is the other case when you see a male dolphin humping another male dolphin, but they also have a sadistic side to them. Dolphins enjoy killing porpoises just because they feel like it! They use their sonar to accurately pinpoint the poor weaker porpoise's internal organs and ram into them and full speed to kill them. Dolphins both male and female also will sometimes kill baby dolphins just for the heck of it.
Now does the fact that these animals do this in the wild make murdering other people ,just because, right? Of course it doesn't and the same thing goes for when you try saying "that just because some dolphins do it that makes it right to be gay" Dolphins are extremely sinful creatures, they even go as far as to humping people who get too close. Does that make having sex with animals right? Absolutely not.
Sinful animals? Now I've heard it all!
LOLOL!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25575
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven, time after time, that you're not worthy of a response. You are only here to daily crap on gay people. I'm not sure why you're compelled to do so, but you are.
You have NO INTEREST WHAT-SO-EVER in dialogue or intelligent conversation.
You're a total Kuntmare, and you'll be treated like one.
Kindly ring the charge nurse and ask her to change your adult diaper, because it's full of....
Troll on, Mangina Man.
All anyone has to do is look back on your foul, idiotic, ad homoan rants like the one above.

All you need to do is explain how gay couples equate to marriage. At it's most basic essence, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

I've asked that question for weeks, and you have yet to respond with a rational logical counter. Perhaps you have none?

Smile.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25576
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone has to do is look back on your foul, idiotic, ad homoan rants like the one above.
All you need to do is explain how gay couples equate to marriage. At it's most basic essence, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
I've asked that question for weeks, and you have yet to respond with a rational logical counter. Perhaps you have none?
Smile.
We've explained and answered everything, which is why most of us no longer entertain your rants. The burden is on you to prove how SSM is any different. And you haven't.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25577
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
We've explained and answered everything, which is why most of us no longer entertain your rants. The burden is on you to prove how SSM is any different. And you haven't.
Just two simple facts. Entertain us with your answer again.

1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gays are a direct defective violation of the very essence of evolution.

2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Waiting.

Chuckle.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25579
Jan 26, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two simple facts. Entertain us with your answer again.
1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gays are a direct defective violation of the very essence of evolution.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Waiting.
Chuckle.
Please, do hold your breath until you get my reply.

Chortle.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25580
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two simple facts. Entertain us with your answer again.
No thank you; you're the tap dancing monkey with all of the repetitive posts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25581
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two simple facts. Entertain us with your answer again.
1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gays are a direct defective violation of the very essence of evolution.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Waiting.
Chuckle.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do hold your breath until you get my reply.
Chortle.
Just what I thought.

A limp wristed gay twirl two step instead of a straight logical response.

Chuckle.
sumthang

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25582
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All anyone has to do is look back on your foul, idiotic, ad homoan rants like the one above.
All you need to do is explain how gay couples equate to marriage. At it's most basic essence, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
I've asked that question for weeks, and you have yet to respond with a rational logical counter. Perhaps you have none?
Smile.
It's "ad hominem" not "ad homoan." You don't make sense.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25583
Jan 28, 2013
 
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinful animals? Now I've heard it all!
LOLOL!
Actually yes, animals were originally living peacefully with one another before sin entered the Earth.
Not that i'd expect a simple pagan to know anything about that. Any other idiotic remarks rosa?
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25584
Jan 28, 2013
 
sumthang wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't make sense.
Homosexuality doesn't make sense

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

570 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 533,466
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 722,025
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 5,270
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Catcher1 224,569
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 256,932
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min An NFL Fan 115,590
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min bottom1980 424
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••