“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25536 Jan 18, 2013
Mongrel Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
One man's ignorance is another man's intelligence. I appreciate the fresh perspective of sanity. Anyone who challenges the vaginal troll is ok by me.
You must be one of the dogs Rose is talking about.

Snicker.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#25537 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the dogs Rose is talking about.
Snicker.
Your attempts at biting humor fail.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25538 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stop with just the same-sex-sexual-behavior of animals? What about the other sexual behavior that goes with dogs? You can't pick and choose if you are going to use dogs to justify your behavior.
Smile.
In that case, I lift my leg on all your posts.
Still smiling?

Location hidden

#25539 Jan 18, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of you and referring to butt licking, not biting.

:-)

Location hidden

#25540 Jan 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, I lift my leg on all your posts.
Still smiling?
Blondie, by your 'logic', pissing and butt licking are normal too. That's just a start.

This is just another example of how ridiculous things get when people are in denial.

Smirk.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25542 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie, by your 'logic', pissing and butt licking are normal too. That's just a start.
This is just another example of how ridiculous things get when people are in denial.
Smirk.
R U really saying they're not natural?! Try NOT p*ssing for a few days, then c what happens.
C who smirks then.

Location hidden

#25543 Jan 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
R U really saying they're not natural?!
Duh.

Smirk.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25546 Jan 22, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank U. Good to see that some posters here have a brain.
Naw fool I see your still thinking that your dogs are gay so let me break it down for you.

When 2 dogs hump each other it's for 2 reasons.
1. the first reason, which is usually the case, is reproduction. You see dogs, unlike you, understand that a male and female are needed to continue the existence of their species, so the male dog chooses a female dog in heat and they mate. So obviously the dogs know that sex is supposed to be between a male and a female.

2. This is the other reason (that your perverse tiny mind has confused with homosexual behavior)
2 male dogs in the same area both try humping each other. But this is only because they are trying show their dominance towards the other dog, not at all to be gay with the other one. If you knew anything about animal behavior then you'd know that 2 animals of the same species and gender will naturally fight to establish a pecking order between them. Dogs do this in different ways, one of them being humping.
Another thing you most likely missed, probably because your perverse mind was only stuck on the fact that 2 male dogs were humping each other, was that most likely the dog being humped was trying to fight the other one off, trying to sit down, or trying to get away. This is a clear sign that if there were any homosexual desires involved, the feeling definitely not mutual. and again 99.999999% of the time there will be no homosexual desires involved. Actually i've never heard of a dog being gay with another dog.

So theres your education on why the dogs you think are gay, are clearly not. If you have any more questions or concerns please take it up with the nearest biology teacher, and or veterinarian in your area. Thank you
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25547 Jan 22, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it kinda funny

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#25549 Jan 22, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it kinda funny
Birds of a feather.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25551 Jan 23, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw fool I see your still thinking that your dogs are gay so let me break it down for you.
When 2 dogs hump each other it's for 2 reasons.
1. the first reason, which is usually the case, is reproduction. You see dogs, unlike you, understand that a male and female are needed to continue the existence of their species, so the male dog chooses a female dog in heat and they mate. So obviously the dogs know that sex is supposed to be between a male and a female.
2. This is the other reason (that your perverse tiny mind has confused with homosexual behavior)
2 male dogs in the same area both try humping each other. But this is only because they are trying show their dominance towards the other dog, not at all to be gay with the other one. If you knew anything about animal behavior then you'd know that 2 animals of the same species and gender will naturally fight to establish a pecking order between them. Dogs do this in different ways, one of them being humping.
Another thing you most likely missed, probably because your perverse mind was only stuck on the fact that 2 male dogs were humping each other, was that most likely the dog being humped was trying to fight the other one off, trying to sit down, or trying to get away. This is a clear sign that if there were any homosexual desires involved, the feeling definitely not mutual. and again 99.999999% of the time there will be no homosexual desires involved. Actually i've never heard of a dog being gay with another dog.
So theres your education on why the dogs you think are gay, are clearly not. If you have any more questions or concerns please take it up with the nearest biology teacher, and or veterinarian in your area. Thank you
I know about animal dominance. Dogs are still pack animals, just like wolves & dingoes. Just that they now have a human pack leader.
All the same, mounting each other still makes them woolly woofs. It may be where the expression "top dog" comes from.
And u still haven't explained homosexual behaviour between monkeys, dolphins & penguins. U may think it's wrong, but it isn't unnatural.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25552 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about animal dominance.
Now Rosa if that was true then certainly you wouldn't have said something as ridiculous as dogs being gay.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25553 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>

And u still haven't explained homosexual behaviour between monkeys, dolphins & penguins. U may think it's wrong, but it isn't unnatural.
I've never heard of the 2 male penguins bumping uglies together but I'm sure there is a reason to it, most likely the same reason as to why dogs, dolphins and some monkeys do.

Since you've asked i'd be happy to explain why dolphins and some monkeys mount each other and how it is not because they're gay. I'll start with the dolphins.

Dolphins are straight, they compete amongst one another in order to be able to mate with a female.
However you do see some dolphins humping other male dolphins every now and then. But what you never see is 2 dolphins being gay together. It's always one dolphin @sshole chasing after a smaller one trying to smack him with his you-know-what. Most of the time when this happens the reason is the same as the dogs. The dolphin is trying to assert his dominance on the smaller guy. I guess this the fact that some dolphins do this would prove being a homo right, but no it doesn't.

Dolphins are some of the most vile creatures put on this Earth. Sure you may hear about how some dolphins will playfully hit a beach ball at sea world, swim with surfers, and beat up sharks. But what you don't hear about is the dark, sinful side to them. Dolphins not only RAPE other dolphins, which is the other case when you see a male dolphin humping another male dolphin, but they also have a sadistic side to them. Dolphins enjoy killing porpoises just because they feel like it! They use their sonar to accurately pinpoint the poor weaker porpoise's internal organs and ram into them and full speed to kill them. Dolphins both male and female also will sometimes kill baby dolphins just for the heck of it.
Now does the fact that these animals do this in the wild make murdering other people ,just because, right? Of course it doesn't and the same thing goes for when you try saying "that just because some dolphins do it that makes it right to be gay" Dolphins are extremely sinful creatures, they even go as far as to humping people who get too close. Does that make having sex with animals right? Absolutely not.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25554 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>

I have explained the dolphins and now I'll move onto the monkeys.
The truth is that the "monkeys" you claim the practice homosexual aren't monkeys at all, those are called chimpanzees which are great Apes.
Chimps are, in my opinion, possibly the most sinful animal species on the face of the Earth. One main reason is the Chimps do actually enjoy being bisexual, which I believe to be even worse then being homosexual. Yes it's true Chimpanzees do have gay sex because they like it.

Now before you say AHA! HOMOSEXUALITY IS NATURAL! You have to know the horrifying truth behind the animal you use to support your cause. Chimps as i've said are probably the most sinful animal on the face of the Earth. They kill rival chimp gangs just for their territory. But besides the usual animal savagery chimps have an more evil side to them. As you must have heard if you've ever watched the news or a nature documentary, you've probably heard of people who takes chimps as pets. Well 9.9 times out of 10 the story ends with the owner getting his/her face, teeth, fingers, toes or even testicles eaten or ripped off by their once adorable pet. This is because chimps have a sadist form of fighting whenever they attack a rival chimps or human. They enjoy causing as much pain to their victim as possible. They purposely bite of fingers, rip out teeth, gouge eye balls, and bite off testicles whenever they attack something.
Another reason I'm disgusted by chimps is because of this.
Imagine a loving chimpanzee mother lovingly cradling her precious baby in her arms. all of a sudden one of the other chimpanzees comes walking by and out of nowhere for no reason snatches the baby right out of it's mothers arms and begins eating the baby alive. Oh wait the attacking chimp wont be selfish of course he/she then shares his/her kill with the rest of the pack and they all enjoy a tasty snack of raw freshly killed baby chimp. And you know the weird part, chimps rarely ever eat meat. Most of the time when you see a chimp eating meat, it's either a rival chimp, or a baby chimp.

There are many other examples of the sinful nature of these animals but i'll spare you the information.
Why do I tell you this about the chimpanzees, is to show you why these animals engage in homosexual behavior. They do it only because they want to, it's in their vile, sinful nature to do be gay, be cannibals, and be flat out murders/ rapists.

So yeah while chimpanzees do enjoy having homosexual relations, they also enjoy killing, raping, or eating others of their same species. Their brains must have something wrong with them, the same as homosexuals. Their brains are twisted and sinful.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25555 Jan 24, 2013
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Prove it right!
How come every time people discuss homosexuality, the conversation is only about proving it wrong?
No gays can prove what they do right.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25556 Jan 24, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I have explained the dolphins and now I'll move onto the monkeys.
The truth is that the "monkeys" you claim the practice homosexual aren't monkeys at all, those are called chimpanzees which are great Apes.
Chimps are, in my opinion, possibly the most sinful animal species on the face of the Earth. One main reason is the Chimps do actually enjoy being bisexual, which I believe to be even worse then being homosexual. Yes it's true Chimpanzees do have gay sex because they like it.
Now before you say AHA! HOMOSEXUALITY IS NATURAL! You have to know the horrifying truth behind the animal you use to support your cause. Chimps as i've said are probably the most sinful animal on the face of the Earth. They kill rival chimp gangs just for their territory. But besides the usual animal savagery chimps have an more evil side to them. As you must have heard if you've ever watched the news or a nature documentary, you've probably heard of people who takes chimps as pets. Well 9.9 times out of 10 the story ends with the owner getting his/her face, teeth, fingers, toes or even testicles eaten or ripped off by their once adorable pet. This is because chimps have a sadist form of fighting whenever they attack a rival chimps or human. They enjoy causing as much pain to their victim as possible. They purposely bite of fingers, rip out teeth, gouge eye balls, and bite off testicles whenever they attack something.
Another reason I'm disgusted by chimps is because of this.
Imagine a loving chimpanzee mother lovingly cradling her precious baby in her arms. all of a sudden one of the other chimpanzees comes walking by and out of nowhere for no reason snatches the baby right out of it's mothers arms and begins eating the baby alive. Oh wait the attacking chimp wont be selfish of course he/she then shares his/her kill with the rest of the pack and they all enjoy a tasty snack of raw freshly killed baby chimp. And you know the weird part, chimps rarely ever eat meat. Most of the time when you see a chimp eating meat, it's either a rival chimp, or a baby chimp.
There are many other examples of the sinful nature of these animals but i'll spare you the information.
Why do I tell you this about the chimpanzees, is to show you why these animals engage in homosexual behavior. They do it only because they want to, it's in their vile, sinful nature to do be gay, be cannibals, and be flat out murders/ rapists.
So yeah while chimpanzees do enjoy having homosexual relations, they also enjoy killing, raping, or eating others of their same species. Their brains must have something wrong with them, the same as homosexuals. Their brains are twisted and sinful.
You're the first person I've encountered on here with chimpanzee issues, but just so you know, same sex sexual/social behaviors aren't actually all that common among those evil, sinful chimps, it's actually more common among their cousins, the bonobos. As to your notion of animals committing sin, I'll just leave that one between you and God.

Something else you should know, everything from same sex sexual/social behavior to mated same sex pairings, have been identified in more than 1000 different species. In each species it serves its evolutionary purpose, whatever it may be and is a normal and perfectly natural part of their existence. 90% of male giraffes never get to attempt to mate, they'd be seriously bored without it. Male pairs of some species of penguins and flamingos and female pairs of seagulls have been known to raise abandoned chicks or hatchlings from eggs that they steal. Male pairs of swans have been seen to mate for life. For the species human, it was nature's way of providing extra adults, not focused on their own reproduction, but who were there for the offspring of others in the tribe or clan.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25558 Jan 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're the first person I've encountered on here with chimpanzee issues, but just so you know, same sex sexual/social behaviors aren't actually all that common among those evil, sinful chimps, it's actually more common among their cousins, the bonobos. As to your notion of animals committing sin, I'll just leave that one between you and God.
Something else you should know, everything from same sex sexual/social behavior to mated same sex pairings, have been identified in more than 1000 different species. In each species it serves its evolutionary purpose, whatever it may be and is a normal and perfectly natural part of their existence. 90% of male giraffes never get to attempt to mate, they'd be seriously bored without it. Male pairs of some species of penguins and flamingos and female pairs of seagulls have been known to raise abandoned chicks or hatchlings from eggs that they steal. Male pairs of swans have been seen to mate for life. For the species human, it was nature's way of providing extra adults, not focused on their own reproduction, but who were there for the offspring of others in the tribe or clan.
Oh look an ignorant homo who doesn't know any better. How unfortunate.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25559 Jan 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>As to your notion of animals committing sin, I'll just leave that one between you and God.
Actually if you ever even picked up a Bible, which I doubt cause you are clearly flamboyantly gay, then you'd know that when sin entered the Earth after Adam sinned, it affected Everything on the Earth. Animals at one point lived in peace with one another in the Garden of Eden. Sooooooooooooo if your trying to get into a religious debate with me, how bout actually reading up on christianity hmmm?

this one

#25560 Jan 24, 2013
Gator wrote:
Oh look an ignorant homo who doesn't know any better. How unfortunate.
Buttercup, if the best you could come up with was a limp-wristed dismissal and an insult unworthy of a nine year-old, why did you even bother? Go get help with your chimp problem, you'll be putting some therapist's kids through med school with that little problem.

this one

#25561 Jan 24, 2013
Gator wrote:
Actually if you ever even picked up a Bible, which I doubt cause you are clearly flamboyantly gay, then you'd know that when sin entered the Earth after Adam sinned, it affected Everything on the Earth. Animals at one point lived in peace with one another in the Garden of Eden. Sooooooooooooo if your trying to get into a religious debate with me, how bout actually reading up on christianity hmmm?
If at first you fail miserably, come back and fail again. Sweetie, you really should learn to read what you claim to be replying to, I already told you that your novel views on the sins of our animal friends were between you and God, that was one train of thought I don't want to ride on. Just so you know buttercup, not only have I picked up a Bible, but I've read a few of them, along with a great deal of Christian teachings and history. I don't claim to be a Christian, but I can out Bible most of y'all who claim to be. If you'd like to try again and actually respond to what I wrote and not wander off on this weird tangent, that might be helpful for the discussion, or I could go back to talking about your rather weird issues with chimpanzees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 548,916
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min Al Capone 4,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min mike 441,445
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min lil whispers 602,273
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 55 min sofia 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 751,219
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,710
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE