prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25478 Jan 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Rapists, pedophiles & murderers actually HURT someone. That's the difference.
Otherwise your posts r just hysterical rants, Gaytor.
Yo idiot, the fa ggot I had responded to said that gays deserve to be treated normally only because they're human. How bout you read next time instead of mindlessly responded to anyone you see talking bad about queers and lesbos.
TheWhydah

Dallas, TX

#25479 Jan 14, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo idiot, the fa ggot I had responded to said that gays deserve to be treated normally only because they're human. How bout you read next time instead of mindlessly responded to anyone you see talking bad about queers and lesbos.
How do you find time to write in these forums with all the dad's d!ck sucking you do in a day?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#25480 Jan 14, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what should be forbidden, ignorant half brained retards like me trolling these forums.
If you don't have anything at least somewhat intelligent to say then gtfo, you sound like this dumb blonde B**** in my school that waits for her boyfriend to get in an argument then busts out laughing at whatever idiotic thing he says. Please just shut up no one cares for your 2 cent input.
Good on ya, Gaytor. U must have caught your reflection in the computer screen.

LOL @ fundies!
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25481 Jan 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ fundies!
Silly ignorant girl you're only proving my point that you can't prove homosexuality right so instead you cling to whatever gay supporter here and back them up with your idiotic comments.
I mean you really are clueless, when I first came to this site a few days ago i was skipping from page to page and I found one of the dumbest comments posted by you.
You said something along the lines of homosexuality being natural because lots of dogs are gay. That right there proves to everyone you don't know sh*t about proving gays right and that you don't know sh*t about dogs. How do you expect someone to take you seriously? Your a joke!
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25482 Jan 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ fundies!
And your idiotic rebuttal makes no sense either. How could I see my reflection on my mac when the topix website has a white background. You should go look up some better comebacks. Sorry if i'm being mean but you really need to practice your arguing skills if your typing your B.S. here.
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25483 Jan 14, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you find time to write in these forums with all the dad's d!ck sucking you do in a day?
Uh oh fa ggot is calling me gay. What gay guy insults the queers if he is one huh smart one?
I swear you must've been dropped on your head a few times as a child.
You can't prove any reason I've given denouncing gays wrong so instead you post stupid sh*t like this?

Come on if this is the best spokesperson for homosexuality that the gay trash could dig up, then the should just throw in the towel right now. You can't prove anything right, KiMare has completely destroyed that B.S. "evidence" written by none other then some gays, wrong. I mean what's the point of you still creeping around here

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25484 Jan 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly senility, you are just not used to having reality call you on your BS every day.
Stop being deceitful, and we won't have to go down this road.
:-)
Your reality isn't reality.

Stop being a douche-bag and we won't have to go down this road.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25485 Jan 16, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh fa ggot is calling me gay. What gay guy insults the queers if he is one huh smart one?
I swear you must've been dropped on your head a few times as a child.
You can't prove any reason I've given denouncing gays wrong so instead you post stupid sh*t like this?
Come on if this is the best spokesperson for homosexuality that the gay trash could dig up, then the should just throw in the towel right now. You can't prove anything right, KiMare has completely destroyed that B.S. "evidence" written by none other then some gays, wrong. I mean what's the point of you still creeping around here
Sorry, closet homo, for the delay. Ive been elsewhere, not thinking about gay sex for a few days.

First point: You assume I'm a gay man. Well, sweet cheeks, this is the internet. I could be a 42 year ols married woman, dumba$$.

Second: All of these real, educated associations and institutions disagree with you. They are far more knowledgable on the realities of sexual orientation than you are. So, until you prove them wrong and collect your prize, you should get back to what you do best-- sucking your dad's d!ck.

The American Medical Association
The American Psychiatric Association
The American Psychological Association
The American Psychoanalytical Association
The American Academy of Pediatrics
The National Association of Social Workers

Suck it!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25486 Jan 16, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, closet homo, for the delay. Ive been elsewhere, not thinking about gay sex for a few days.
First point: You assume I'm a gay man. Well, sweet cheeks, this is the internet. I could be a 42 year ols married woman, dumba$$.
Second: All of these real, educated associations and institutions disagree with you. They are far more knowledgable on the realities of sexual orientation than you are. So, until you prove them wrong and collect your prize, you should get back to what you do best-- sucking your dad's d!ck.
The American Medical Association
The American Psychiatric Association
The American Psychological Association
The American Psychoanalytical Association
The American Academy of Pediatrics
The National Association of Social Workers
Suck it!!!
All the studies those 'professional organizations' knowingly based their opinion on are debunked. They are therefor debunked.

Snicker.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25487 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All the studies those 'professional organizations' knowingly based their opinion on are debunked. They are therefor debunked.
Snicker.
I can sit here and make stuff up, too.

Since you're all-knowing, show me all of the evidence that supports your claim. You find it, show me, then I might reconsider my position--- GO!!!

I WANT YOU TO DEBUNK THE YEARS OF RESEARCH ALL OF THESE INSTITUTIONS HAVE INVESTED IN THEIR POSITION.

Do it.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#25488 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Riiiiiiiiight.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25489 Jan 16, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiight.
Dude, for these people, religion is ALWAYS the common denominator.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25490 Jan 16, 2013
APA
"The research on homosexuality is very clear. Homosexuality is neither mental illness nor moral depravity. It is simply the way a minority of our population expresses human love and sexuality. Study after study documents the mental health of gay men and lesbians. Studies of judgment, stability, reliability, and social and vocational adaptiveness all show that gay men and lesbians function every bit as well as heterosexuals. Nor is homosexuality a matter of individual choice. Research suggests that the homosexual orientation is in place very early in the life cycle, possibly even before birth. It is found in about ten percent of the population, a figure which is surprisingly constant across cultures, irrespective of the different moral values and standards of a particular culture. Contrary to what some imply, the incidence of homosexuality in a population does not appear to change with new moral codes or social mores. Research findings suggest that efforts to repair homosexuals are nothing more than social prejudice garbed in psychological accouterments."
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25491 Jan 16, 2013
"The AMA also continues to work toward the equality of laws in recognition that
inequalities contribute to health care disparities in the LGBT population. Specifically, the AMA
recognizes that the exclusion from civil marriage contributes to health care disparities affecting
same-sex households and their children. The AMA supports measures that will provide same-sex
households with the same rights and privileges to health care, health insurance, and survivor
benefits, as afforded to opposite sex households. Moreover, the AMA believes that nothing
should inhibit a physician’s ability to provide optimal care to a patient, including the federal law
'Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.'"
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25492 Jan 16, 2013
American Psychoanalytic Association

http://www.apsa.org/About_APsaA/Position_Stat...
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25493 Jan 16, 2013
@Kimare. DEBUNK THIS!!

Amato, P. & Keith, B.(1991).  Parental divorce and the well-being of children: A meta-analysis.  Psychological Bulletin, 110, 26-46.Amato, P.(2001).  Children of divorce in the 1990's: An update of the Amato and Keith (1991) meta-analysis.  Journal of Family Psychology, 15, 355-370.Blumstein, P. & Schwartz, P.(1983).  The American couple.  New York: Simon and Shuster.Bradford, J., Ryan, C., & Rothblum, E. (1994). National lesbian healthcare survey: Implications for mental health.  Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 62. 228-242.Chan, R., Ratboy, B, & Patterson, C.(1998).  Psychosocial adjustment among children conceived via donor insemination by lesbian and heterosexual mothers.  Child Development, 69, 443-457.DiPlacido, J.(1998). Minority stress among lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals: A consequence of heterosexism, homophobia, and stigmatization.  In G. Herek, Stigma and sexual orientation: Understanding prejudice against lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals. Psychological perspectives on lesbian and gay issues, Vol. 4.(pp. 138-159). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.Falkner, A., & Garber, J.(2002). 2001 gay/lesbian consumer online census.  Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University, OpusComm Group, and GSociety.Green, R.(2004). Risk and resilience in lesbian and gay couples.  Journal of Family Psychology, 18, 290-292.Greenan, D. & Tunnell, G.(2003).  Couple therapy with gay men.  New York: Guildford Press.King, M. & Bartlett, A. (2006). What same sex civil partnerships may mean for health.  Journal of Epidemiology and Community Mental Health, 60, 188-191.Herek, G.(2006).  Legal recognition of same-sex relationships in the United States: A social science perspective. American Psychologist, 61, 607-621.Herdt, G. & Kertzer, R.(2006).  I do but I can't:  The impact of marriage denial on the mental health and sexual citizenship of lesbians and gay men in the United States.  Sexuality Research and Social Policy, 3, 33-49.House, J., Landis, K. & Umberson, D. (1988). Social relationships and health.  Science, 241, 540-545.Kertzner, R.(1999).  Self-appraisal of life experience and psychological adjustment in midlife gay men.  Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality, 11, 43-64.Kiecolt-Glaser, J. & Newton, T. (2001).  Marriage and health.  Psychological Bulletin, 127, 472-503.Kim, H. & McKenry, M. (2002). The relationship between marriage and psychological well-being.  Journal of Family Issues, 23, 885-911.Meyer, I. (2003). Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations: Conceptual issues and research evidence.  Psychological Bulletin, 129, 674-697.Morris, J., Balsam, K., & Rothblum, E.(2002). Lesbian and bisexual mothers and nonmothers: Demographics and the coming-out process. Developmental Psychology, 16, 144156.Patterson, C.(2001).  Families of the lesbian baby boom: Maternal mental health and child adjustment.  Journal of Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy, 4, 91-107.Peplau, L. & Spalding, L.(2000).  The close relationships of lesbians, gay men and bisexuals.  In C. Hendrick & S. Hendrick (Eds.).  Close relationships: A sourcebook (pp. 449-474).  Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.Waite, L. & Gallagher, M. (2000). The case for marriage: Why married people are happier, healthier, and better off financially.  New York: Doubleday.Williams, K. (2003). Has the future of marriage arrived? A contemporary examination of gender, marriage, and psychological well-being.  Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 44, 470-487.Position StatementsHistorical Position Statements, Resolutions and Official Letters from 1961 – 1987© 2009-2012 American Psychoanalytic AssociationHomeM

And for you, homo. Debunk ALL OF THIS!!
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25494 Jan 16, 2013
I have more up my sleeve, but damn, I'm tired of rubbing facts in your ignorant faces.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#25495 Jan 16, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
I have more up my sleeve, but damn, I'm tired of rubbing facts in your ignorant faces.
Kimare has a serious problem differentiating between zher opinions, and facts. Zhe'll find some bass-ackward way to debunk anything with a bunch of two dollar words strung together in a nonsensical fashion. Zhe's merely trolling for responses; it's hard to get attention at the senior center.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25496 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
You bear witness so hard. If I were you, I'd repent. Repent now you blasphemous dog.
TheWhydah

Englewood, CO

#25497 Jan 16, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
You bear witness so hard. If I were you, I'd repent. Repent now you blasphemous dog.
@Kimare

You bear FALSE witness. LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NutSoDivineMsM 37,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oneear69 688,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 988,536
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web