|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying if a girl wants a girl why go for a girl who's pretending to be a man, doesn't make any sense whatsoever. None of freaks of nature can prove what you do right you only bring up excuses for yourselves. Give me 1 legit reason as to why man on man or woman on woman should be acceptable in society.
I dont think you're acceptable in society, but I would still support your basic freedoms and rights. Human beings deserve dignity and respect.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when someone never responds to the substance of a post, but makes ad homoan attacks?
Your questions HAVE all been answered multiple times by multiple people. Then you change the question, or attempt to change the meaning of the question. Or, you toss out a totally lame question about butch lesbians, which has nothing to do with anything.

"Why don't you answer the question?" is on of your standard trolling tricks, and everyone is wise to it.

Bottom line, YET AGAIN, is that marriage equality is coming at the national level and there's not on damned thing that you can do about. Nothing. You and your Mangina are powerless to stop it.

Sucks to be the Mangina Man with a schizophrenic personality, a non-functioning vagina, and a third nipple. WBGF (world's biggest genetic freak).
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be true that some are born with sexual desires for the same sex, but it absolutely does not mean that they can't resist those disturbing desires. Murderers and rapist do what they do because it's what feels "right" to them but that clearly doesn't make it right. Same thing goes for homos, they feel that what they're doing is right just because they like it, their excuse that "they were born that way" doesn't change the fact that they have to power to resist that temptation. There's no excuse for what they do. It's wrong even they like it.
Your mastery of the english language is impeccable, sir.

Said no one ever.

If you can't even string together a cohesive sentence, I can't take you seriously, dumb a$$.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your questions HAVE all been answered multiple times by multiple people. Then you change the question, or attempt to change the meaning of the question. Or, you toss out a totally lame question about butch lesbians, which has nothing to do with anything.
"Why don't you answer the question?" is on of your standard trolling tricks, and everyone is wise to it.
Bottom line, YET AGAIN, is that marriage equality is coming at the national level and there's not on damned thing that you can do about. Nothing. You and your Mangina are powerless to stop it.
Sucks to be the Mangina Man with a schizophrenic personality, a non-functioning vagina, and a third nipple. WBGF (world's biggest genetic freak).
The readable history of our participation is in black and white.

I respond to questions and answers. You avoid them with gay twirl and ad homoan attacks. That is simply the fact.

The above is a perfect example of that.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mastery of the english language is impeccable, sir.
Said no one ever.
If you can't even string together a cohesive sentence, I can't take you seriously, dumb a$$.
I don't think Gator's language is the problem...

Let me help out;

The devil didn't make anyone do anything. You choose to follow your desires, good or bad, right or wrong.

Comprehendo?

Snicker.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The devil? A red man with horns and a pitch fork who runs around making people do bad things? You're bringing an imaginary imp into this conversation? Ugh. What is it with you people?

Thia isn't a conversation that acknowledges religious reasoning.

"Religious reasoning" hmmmm.... thats an oxymoron, homo.

Snicker.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

I was just laying in bed... thinking of you, Kimare.
Oh you... put that half chub away. Blush.

Smile.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

For all you gay homophobes (Kimare):

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/...
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you're acceptable in society, but I would still support your basic freedoms and rights. Human beings deserve dignity and respect.
So your saying that just because we're human means we are all respectable and deserve everyday rights. What about pedophiles? Should a sex offender be allowed to work in schools or daycares. Or a murderer, should they have everyday rights just because they're human.
Heck to the No they shouldn't and the same thing goes for gays. Don't let those unnatural heathens near children and don't let them force their beliefs on the church. How dare those "people" sue a church for not marrying 2 men or 2 women together, They scream out that we straight people force our normal lifestyle on to them, when gays harass church leaders because they don't agree with what they do. No being gay is absolutely by no means acceptable in this life or the next.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
The devil? A red man with horns and a pitch fork who runs around making people do bad things? You're bringing an imaginary imp into this conversation? Ugh. What is it with you people?
Snicker.
You see thats you being stereotypical towards a religion you don't understand or care about. You make the Devil out to be some joke in an old cartoon, obviously you've never read a Bible so you don't really have the right to even try to discuss Christianity. Your a joke, a sad, angry little gay joke. Your parents must ashamed of you, I don't know what I'd do if my kids were gay.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
For all you gay homophobes (Kimare):
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/...
You do realize that no one is clicking on your stupid links right? you've posted like 5 or 6. Give it a rest.
TheWhydah

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that no one is clicking on your stupid links right? you've posted like 5 or 6. Give it a rest.
Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and try educating yourself, dickwad. Oh wait... you would never educate yourself, because you are too afraid that your faith in fairy tails will waver.

Suck it, a$$ muncher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

TheWhydah wrote:
Snicker.
I'm sorry you are still confused. Maybe the devil made you stupid?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
http://www.scientificamerican. com/article.cfm?id=homophobes- might-be-hidden-homosexuals
I was just laying in bed... thinking of you, Kimare.
Oh you... put that half chub away. Blush.
Smile.
Are you really trying to insult me by insinuating I'm gay???

Here is the real situation. Gays wish they were straight, so they want to pretend they are married. Otherwise you would be satisfied to have a gay relationship distinguished as so.

An inner sense of defect. Denial and pretend won't make it go away.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
http://www.livescience.com/607 3-children-raised-lesbians-fin e-studies-show.html
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/s...
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
Do you know how ludicrous it is to claim that a duplicate gendered couple would surpass natural parents on average? It is an insult to common sense. The supreme act of gay twirl steeped in a diabolical abuse of children.

I'll do you one better. Here is the actual study with peer reviews. Please read also the study 'methods' and 'parameters'.

STUDY OF LESBIAN 'FAMILIES' with reviews

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...

Alex I. Kartashov, biostatistician
Policy Analysis Inc., Brookline, MA
Dear colleagues,
I have read the article of Nanette Gartrell and Henny Bos "US National Longitudinal Lesbian Family Study: Psychological Adjustment of 17-Year-Old Adolescents".
I am surprised with the lack of any attepmt of the authors to address the very important factors in the study.
As it can be easily seen from Table 1, the populations in comparison are very different in race composition, socio-economic status of participants, and region of the country. The population of chidren from the conventional sample (Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) has many times more minorities and many more children from the South.
It was shown not once that the outcomes of the study are strongly dependent on the above mentioned factors, and exactly in the direction that the study reveals.
Only gender and group (NLLFS vs.Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) were used as predictors. I can not understand wny the authors did not make proper adjustments for other factors. They do mention it as one of the limitations of the study. It would be very easy to match the study population with the appropriate control population. Other way to treat the problem would be to adjust for the factors of race, region and socio- economic status within the MANOVA analysis (although the sample size becomes critical in this case).
Also, I am surprised that the editorial board and reviewers did not pay attention to such an obvious deficiency of the study.
In my opinion, above mentioned creates a strong doubt in the conclusions of the study.
Respectfully, Alex I. Kartashov, Ph.D.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how ludicrous it is to claim that a duplicate gendered couple would surpass natural parents on average? It is an insult to common sense. The supreme act of gay twirl steeped in a diabolical abuse of children.
I'll do you one better. Here is the actual study with peer reviews. Please read also the study 'methods' and 'parameters'.
Dear colleagues,
I have read the article of Nanette Gartrell and Henny Bos "US National Longitudinal Lesbian Family Study: Psychological Adjustment of 17-Year-Old Adolescents".
I am surprised with the lack of any attepmt of the authors to address the very important factors in the study.
As it can be easily seen from Table 1, the populations in comparison are very different in race composition, socio-economic status of participants, and region of the country. The population of chidren from the conventional sample (Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) has many times more minorities and many more children from the South.
It was shown not once that the outcomes of the study are strongly dependent on the above mentioned factors, and exactly in the direction that the study reveals.
Only gender and group (NLLFS vs.Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) were used as predictors. I can not understand wny the authors did not make proper adjustments for other factors. They do mention it as one of the limitations of the study. It would be very easy to match the study population with the appropriate control population. Other way to treat the problem would be to adjust for the factors of race, region and socio- economic status within the MANOVA analysis (although the sample size becomes critical in this case).
Also, I am surprised that the editorial board and reviewers did not pay attention to such an obvious deficiency of the study.
In my opinion, above mentioned creates a strong doubt in the conclusions of the study.
And did you read the authors response to these critiques? They explain the similarity berween the lesbian sample and the normative sample.

I also find it interesting that the people who did not agree with the findings were either men (threatened men) or "scholars" from a family institution.

TheWhydah

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear colleagues,
I get it now. Men are threatened by lesbians because they devalue the role of masculinity and show us how men are truly unnecessary in child rearing. Ha, buddy, you're theeatened by lesbians because they make you obsolete! Ha ha ha! Chill out, homo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
And did you read the authors response to these critiques? They explain the similarity berween the lesbian sample and the normative sample.
I also find it interesting that the people who did not agree with the findings were either men (threatened men) or "scholars" from a family institution.
Did you read how those samples were obtained?

Apparently you have no argument against the points made, so you are attacking the messenger.

The lesbian couples 'self-reported'.

Does the child in your home have any problems?
Lesbian couple; "No".

Have you ever sexually abused the child in your home?
Lesbian couple; "Oh no!"

Want more?

Smile.
Gator

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you are still confused. Maybe the devil made you stupid?
Smirk.
Of course the devil's the reason of his ignorance, only he let Satan trick him into believing such nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,501 - 23,520 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

561 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Screw Religion 716,609
POPE: "personal encounter w/ Jesus is dangerous" 6 min headlinesYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min An NFL Fan 114,633
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min RoSesz 530,037
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min BenAdam 598,756
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 51 min azka 335
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min Strength and Honor 171,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 223,197
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,700
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••