Gator

Augusta, GA

#25413 Jan 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you answer my questions specifically?
Snicker.
The gays can't prove what they do is right simply because it's impossible, instead the beat around the bush and talk in circles when you ask then what's right about what they do.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25414 Jan 9, 2013
@ Kimare

Why dont you write my conclusive sentence about lezbos?

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25415 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
@ Kimare
Why dont you write my conclusive sentence about lezbos?
Smirk.
You mean why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man?

:-)

PS to attract another lesbian!?!
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25416 Jan 9, 2013
Obviously, all of you gay haters don't realize that you are marginalizing a sector of your community for something they were born with. Its blatant discrimination. You are treating fellow human beings as the lesser. Thats wrong. I have no respect for any of you.

And kimare, embrace your gayness, brah. Thats the only way you can live an authentically happy life, homo.

Smile.

Location hidden

#25417 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
Obviously, all of you gay haters don't realize that you are marginalizing a sector of your community for something they were born with. Its blatant discrimination. You are treating fellow human beings as the lesser. Thats wrong. I have no respect for any of you.
And kimare, embrace your gayness, brah. Thats the only way you can live an authentically happy life, homo.
Smile.
Kind of hard for me not to embrace me, the lesbian trapped in a straight man...

TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25418 Jan 9, 2013
So your forcing your straight male self on your lesbian self unwillingly?

Go any further, and I'll call that rape, sir

Location hidden

#25419 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
So your forcing your straight male self on your lesbian self unwillingly?
Go any further, and I'll call that rape, sir
Hardly.

I have to cover the lesbians one eye when I'm with my wife.

The slut.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#25420 Jan 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
I have to cover the lesbians one eye when I'm with my wife.
The slut.
You'e calling your wife a slut? And you cover one eye while having sex?

Just curious, do you also cover your Mangina during sex? Has your wife, or as you call her "the slut", ever seen your Mangina?

Location hidden

#25421 Jan 10, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a idiot troll
We all know that.

Snicker.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25423 Jan 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man?
PS to attract another lesbian!?!
this is true if lesbians hate to be with men then why do they have sex with women that look like men.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25424 Jan 10, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
Smile.
It may be true that some are born with sexual desires for the same sex, but it absolutely does not mean that they can't resist those disturbing desires. Murderers and rapist do what they do because it's what feels "right" to them but that clearly doesn't make it right. Same thing goes for homos, they feel that what they're doing is right just because they like it, their excuse that "they were born that way" doesn't change the fact that they have to power to resist that temptation. There's no excuse for what they do. It's wrong even they like it.

Illinois

#25425 Jan 10, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be true that some are born with sexual desires for the same sex, but it absolutely does not mean that they can't resist those disturbing desires. Murderers and rapist do what they do because it's what feels "right" to them but that clearly doesn't make it right. Same thing goes for homos, they feel that what they're doing is right just because they like it, their excuse that "they were born that way" doesn't change the fact that they have to power to resist that temptation. There's no excuse for what they do. It's wrong even they like it.
Kind of like when someone goes on the internet and post a reply in a thread simply to elicit a response (trolling?). You know you shouldn't do it, but you just can't help yourself.

Location hidden

#25426 Jan 10, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like when someone goes on the internet and post a reply in a thread simply to elicit a response (trolling?). You know you shouldn't do it, but you just can't help yourself.
You mean like when someone never responds to the substance of a post, but makes ad homoan attacks?
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25427 Jan 10, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
this is true if lesbians hate to be with men then why do they have sex with women that look like men.
You are a simpleton. Think, dude.

A woman who looks like a man is still a woman. Lesbians love women, and some are more attracted to masculine women. How is this so hard to understand?
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25428 Jan 10, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow reading the message you posted just now was like opening up a can of spam.

You're a hypocrite, you just told me that posting something on the internet looking for a response is trolling and wrong, when that's exactly what you just did to me. Take your own advice and sit your angry gay @ss down somewhere you stupid flaming troll. Your just mad cause you can't prove homosexuality right or what I said before wrong.
Gator

Augusta, GA

#25429 Jan 10, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman who looks like a man is still a woman. Lesbians love women, and some are more attracted to masculine women. How is this so hard to understand?
Im just saying if a girl wants a girl why go for a girl who's pretending to be a man, doesn't make any sense whatsoever. None of freaks of nature can prove what you do right you only bring up excuses for yourselves. Give me 1 legit reason as to why man on man or woman on woman should be acceptable in society.

Location hidden

#25430 Jan 10, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called mating behavior. In normal sexuality it is designed to perpetuate the genes. In homosexuals it is a futile defective exercise.

Smile.
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25431 Jan 10, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying if a girl wants a girl why go for a girl who's pretending to be a man, doesn't make any sense whatsoever. None of freaks of nature can prove what you do right you only bring up excuses for yourselves. Give me 1 legit reason as to why man on man or woman on woman should be acceptable in society.
I dont think you're acceptable in society, but I would still support your basic freedoms and rights. Human beings deserve dignity and respect.

Illinois

#25433 Jan 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when someone never responds to the substance of a post, but makes ad homoan attacks?
Your questions HAVE all been answered multiple times by multiple people. Then you change the question, or attempt to change the meaning of the question. Or, you toss out a totally lame question about butch lesbians, which has nothing to do with anything.

"Why don't you answer the question?" is on of your standard trolling tricks, and everyone is wise to it.

Bottom line, YET AGAIN, is that marriage equality is coming at the national level and there's not on damned thing that you can do about. Nothing. You and your Mangina are powerless to stop it.

Sucks to be the Mangina Man with a schizophrenic personality, a non-functioning vagina, and a third nipple. WBGF (world's biggest genetic freak).
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25434 Jan 10, 2013
Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mastery of the english language is impeccable, sir.

Said no one ever.

If you can't even string together a cohesive sentence, I can't take you seriously, dumb a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 2 min KiMare 1,245
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 573,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Osmius 808,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Seentheotherside 608,129
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min Wordsworth 5,536
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Pegasus 268,803
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,362
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web