prove that homosexuality is wrong.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25390 Jan 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever PM me again asking for my phone number!
Again, insinuating I'm gay isnt an insult to me. Why dont you go deal with your homosexual urges and leave the gays for equality alone, homo.

Smirk.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25391 Jan 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever PM me again asking for my phone number!
Dont you just hate lying in bed imagining some strong arms around you? Arent you tormented by the thought of his firm furry chest pressing upon your back; his warmth penetrating your skin? That kiss. That kiss that could steal your breath?

He pulls your face to his. His full lips take yours. And your body feels as though its weightless. Your head swims. It feels right. You feel... at home.

Oh man, I bet you are tormented!!! It really sucks to deem something so right, so wrong. Let go, Kimare. Embracing the truth of yourself is liberating.

Smile.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25392 Jan 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where your argument begins to breakdown and you revert to personal Judgements of me and tangential comments instead of making a specific explaination to the point at hand. You ASSUME I am rationalizing a desire to discriminate. This has nothing to do with the original point (prove gay is wrong). My point is simply that gay sex is not capable of producing anything positive to the world, and can create physical problems. Heterosexual sex is just the opposite. It is an absolute core requirement for the growth and prosperity of human civilization. It is also a healthy and non damaging activity for those who do it. The anus was not designed for entry by anything. It is the bodys toxic waste dump and to put genetalia in it is a perversion of the designed use of the human body.
Okay. Nothing good comes from gay sex, you say. It doesnt contribute to society, you say. Shouldn't bang a waste dump, you say.

You sound like an idiot. Not that you care. Get back to your Nancy Drew novels, and "Sit and be Fit" programming.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25393 Jan 8, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you just hate lying in bed imagining some strong arms around you? Arent you tormented by the thought of his firm furry chest pressing upon your back; his warmth penetrating your skin? That kiss. That kiss that could steal your breath?
He pulls your face to his. His full lips take yours. And your body feels as though its weightless. Your head swims. It feels right. You feel... at home.
Oh man, I bet you are tormented!!! It really sucks to deem something so right, so wrong. Let go, Kimare. Embracing the truth of yourself is liberating.
Smile.
The lesbian in me just threw up.

The straight man has a charlie horse in his sphincter.

I'm married. I'm not interested in you.

Live with it.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25394 Jan 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am barbarian about denial..
A Munty barbarian, to be certain.

It matters not, marriage equality continues to move forward, in spite of your worst efforts.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25395 Jan 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
My original assertion was that no one can be productive without marriage being reproductive.
Really, it's so very difficult for anyone to understand your assertions. The way you string words together is completely illogical. Sometimes we understand what you're attempting to say; most of the time, we don't.
For example, you type crap like this:
The primary purpose of the positively perfect procreative process precludes proving your primary point as previously and pretentiously presented in practice, penis-pants.
No, that's not a direct quote. It is an example of your best efforts to sound intelligent.
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
oh me

Oakland, TN

#25396 Jan 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, we understand you wanting to rationalize your incredibly irrational desire to discriminate against the gay folk, but when you get to splitting hairs that fine, even you have to see just how silly your argument really is. If you in your little heart of hearts want to really, really believe that same sex couples are somehow inferior to opposite sex couples and therefore should not consider marriage, you go right ahead, but those of us who don't share your issues with our homosexuality aren't going to suffer your problems in silence any more. We gay folk are going to have every right you do, whether you like it or not.
I recently had my first man on man sexual encounter. It was great and fullfilling. Everything was ok until I pulled out and had abutter bean on the tip of my pecker.

Now all you experts tell me that is normal.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25399 Jan 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The lesbian in me just threw up.
The straight man has a charlie horse in his sphincter.
I'm married. I'm not interested in you.
Live with it.
I understand how it is...

Your body says YES, but your mind says no... no.... no...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25401 Jan 8, 2013
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently had my first man on man sexual encounter. It was great and fullfilling. Everything was ok until I pulled out and had abutter bean on the tip of my pecker.
I just threw up a little after reading this.
facts

Plymouth, MI

#25402 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Nothing good comes from gay sex, you say. It doesnt contribute to society, you say. Shouldn't bang a waste dump, you say.
You sound like an idiot. Not that you care. Get back to your Nancy Drew novels, and "Sit and be Fit" programming.
Still, you have yet to make an intelligent point in your last two messages, only personal judgements and attacks. Keep your eye on the ball here. I actually love everyone, including gays. I just disagree with the gay act for very specific reasons...
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25403 Jan 9, 2013
@facts

There is no point in writing anything of factual worth to you. You will not listen. You will not research, and you will not enlighten yourself with credible sources.

I could write for you a beautiful case refuting every single one of your arguments, but it would not matter. You would not listen and you would not expose yourself to any literature that could threaten your world view. So whats the point?

You are a brainwashed robot.

Prove me wrong and investigate both sides of all the assertions you made earlier.
facts

Westland, MI

#25404 Jan 9, 2013
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clearly put, although very disgustingly put as well... Tuck!!
facts

Westland, MI

#25405 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
@facts
There is no point in writing anything of factual worth to you. You will not listen. You will not research, and you will not enlighten yourself with credible sources.
I could write for you a beautiful case refuting every single one of your arguments, but it would not matter. You would not listen and you would not expose yourself to any literature that could threaten your world view. So whats the point?
Prove me wrong and investigate both sides of all the assertions you made earlier.
So Now your message is full of assumptions of what I would or wouldn't listen to. U have yet to write anything factual or cite any credible sources at all, so how do you know how I would respond? I presented objective facts, and you respond with conjecture, and insults. That's what people do when they no longer have an intelligent rebuttal. I'm done trying to have a conversation with you.

Location hidden

#25406 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
@facts
How is marriage in the absence of family good for the community? Why?

And why privilege such a relationship between two people? Why not two best friends? An employer and his favorite employee? A farmer and his dog?

The social good of marriage, as it has been traditionally understood, has always been rooted, among other things, in its role in the continuance of the human race–i.e., procreation and children. If we excise procreation from the stated civic purposes of marriage–as we are increasingly doing–then what’s the point? It’s just a random, arbitrary relationship that we’ve defined that we somehow think is good for the community. But why?

And what interest does the community have in protecting and subsidizing a sterile relationship between two people “in love”(ostensibly…or not)?
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25407 Jan 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How is marriage in the absence of family good for the community? Why?
And why privilege such a relationship between two people? Why not two best friends? An employer and his favorite employee? A farmer and his dog?
The social good of marriage, as it has been traditionally understood, has always been rooted, among other things, in its role in the continuance of the human race–i.e., procreation and children. If we excise procreation from the stated civic purposes of marriage–as we are increasingly doing–then what’s the point? It’s just a random, arbitrary relationship that we’ve defined that we somehow think is good for the community. But why?
And what interest does the community have in protecting and subsidizing a sterile relationship between two people “in love”(ostensibly…or not)?
the gays don't care about society they just think that they can't help it and that's what makes it right. They don't think rationally about what they're doing, they act on impulse and bring up excuses as to why it's right when clearly it isn't.
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25408 Jan 9, 2013
Why dont you go do some research? You should check out the studies that found that gay parents-- lesbians, more precisely-- raise super well balanced, very productive children. If thats not productive for society, I dont know what is. Also, read about human emotions and neurology. You'll find that healthy and productive humans not only get proper nutrition, but also require the proper emotional nourishment offered by their intimate relationships. Dont you understand that gay sex is good for gay people? Gay people are good for society as not only tax payers but also as social and creative contributers.

You dont even see the flaws in your arguments. Do you condemn straight couples for recreational sex with no intent to reproduce? Do you recognize that vaginas, also, release waste (discharge, yeast, menstrual periods)? Do you actively denounce stright couples having anal sex? Do you understand that gay people can make babies, do have babies and do have families?

Your comments have shown me no consideration for these valid points. You just espouse reiterations of the vitriolic lies of the uninformed hate mongers. Shame on you.

Location hidden

#25409 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
Why dont you go do some research? You should check out the studies that found that gay parents-- lesbians, more precisely-- raise super well balanced, very productive children. If thats not productive for society, I dont know what is. Also, read about human emotions and neurology. You'll find that healthy and productive humans not only get proper nutrition, but also require the proper emotional nourishment offered by their intimate relationships. Dont you understand that gay sex is good for gay people? Gay people are good for society as not only tax payers but also as social and creative contributers.
You dont even see the flaws in your arguments. Do you condemn straight couples for recreational sex with no intent to reproduce? Do you recognize that vaginas, also, release waste (discharge, yeast, menstrual periods)? Do you actively denounce stright couples having anal sex? Do you understand that gay people can make babies, do have babies and do have families?
Your comments have shown me no consideration for these valid points. You just espouse reiterations of the vitriolic lies of the uninformed hate mongers. Shame on you.
Please, post one specific study that shows that. With the study methods and controls used.

I'm familiar with them, try to surprise me.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#25410 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
Why didn't you answer my questions specifically?

Snicker.
TheWhydah

Littleton, CO

#25411 Jan 9, 2013
@ Kimare

Don't talk to me, homo.

....unless you want to meet up. ;)

Snicker.
Gator

Wrens, GA

#25412 Jan 9, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
Gays are a curse on society, they're one of the main reasons why America is going down the toilet, them and every other sinful creature that crawls our once beautiful Earth. With every generation that passes the morals of the people get weaker and weaker. It's sad that people are even debating if homosexuals should be able to get married in churches or be allowed to adopt children. Shame on you for letting Satan trick you so easily into actually believing something so vile is actually a good thing. Nowadays people are calling good evil and evil good. God is amazingly merciful and forgiving, it's a beautiful thing how he loves us even after we deliberately go against what he says and how he forgives us over and over again for our nations sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Jim-ca 17,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 683,941
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 12 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
More from around the web