Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#25347 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot,
"Sit on it".
Smirk.
Sos 1 or ur arguements for homosexuality been wrong is that anal sex is "demeaning" & u use "sit on it" to "prove" that, yeh? Noooooo. Stop + think on it, how many insults can u list thats sexual? like most of them r, and they aint all from anything "gay"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25348 Jan 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sos 1 or ur arguements for homosexuality been wrong is that anal sex is "demeaning" & u use "sit on it" to "prove" that, yeh? Noooooo. Stop + think on it, how many insults can u list thats sexual? like most of them r, and they aint all from anything "gay"
Your point?
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25349 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
So homosexuality is wrong because it's a "genetic dysfunction."

You said homosexuality is something that people will cure someday, yes?

Location hidden

#25350 Jan 2, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
So homosexuality is wrong because it's a "genetic dysfunction."
You said homosexuality is something that people will cure someday, yes?
Said no such thing.

Homosexual sex is wrong.

Homosexuality is a genetic defect.

Science is quickly discovering the cause, the ability to prevent sexual defects will quickly follow.

Think. Comprehend. Think. Then speak.

:-)

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#25351 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
My point is u cannot use demeaning phrases like sit on it to prove anal sex is demeaning because lotsa other phrases like up urs and so on are demeaning + they come from sexual meanings + sexual acts 2. Sex can be demeaning or not, it aint "inherantly" demeaning.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#25352 Jan 2, 2013
#KiMare
post #25334 "It is a genetic defect, soon to be cured" u said.

Location hidden

#25353 Jan 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is u cannot use demeaning phrases like sit on it to prove anal sex is demeaning because lotsa other phrases like up urs and so on are demeaning + they come from sexual meanings + sexual acts 2. Sex can be demeaning or not, it aint "inherantly" demeaning.
Anal sex is a violation of design. Hence a demeaning comment is always inherently demeaning.

Up yours is not a violation of design in reference to a female, hence not inherently demeaning.

Any other questions?
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25354 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Said no such thing.
Homosexual sex is wrong.
Homosexuality is a genetic defect.
Science is quickly discovering the cause, the ability to prevent sexual defects will quickly follow.
Think. Comprehend. Think. Then speak.
:-)
Okay homosexual sex is wrong. That brings me back to my first point with you.

You contend that anal sex is bad, therefore having gay sex is wrong.

So what about lesbians? They don't have anal sex, and since homosexuality isn't wrong, it's just a genetic defect, then being a lesbian isn't wrong. So, gay women are acceptable. Great.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#25355 Jan 2, 2013
#KiMare
A violation of design, OK, hows that make it "inherently demeaning". "Double-jointed contortionists" are a violation of design but theyre not inherently demeaned.+ 2 consenting adults in love who do anal sex, theyre making love, hows that inherently demeaning?+ evrybody says it isent all homosexuals who do anal, sos that doesnt make the arguement for it being wrong.

Location hidden

#25356 Jan 2, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about lesbians? They don't have anal sex, and since homosexuality isn't wrong, it's just a genetic defect, then being a lesbian isn't wrong. So, gay women are acceptable. Great.
Are you a lesbian?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#25357 Jan 2, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making too much sense, for some.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#25358 Jan 2, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making sense! It's too much for someone here.

That's Y your questions won't get answered by him/her/it. All your get is more idiotic questions and comments.
TheWhydah

Englewood, CO

#25359 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a lesbian?
No. But it doesnt matter. According to your logic and line of thought, you can't find one reason wrong with it

Location hidden

#25360 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a lesbian?
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But it doesnt matter. According to your logic and line of thought, you can't find one reason wrong with it
Of course it does.

Your challenge was to find 'one thing wrong with homosexuality'.

I did.

It applies directly to you.

Now you are trying a gay twirl slimy slide to avoid the truth.

Whydah ya doo(doo) dat?

Smirk.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25361 Jan 3, 2013
You dont upset me by calling me gay. What is the one thing wrong with lesbianism?
Make it concrete. Write a conclusive sentence. Go.

“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Funchal, Portugal

#25362 Jan 7, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think they reject god???
Because the so-called christians promote and preach hatred against them: something the gospel forbids! Remember that these are not christians.
But some gays just ignore it and just live christian lives: but they must be few.
well geez, thats hardly an excuse! Who can say to God oneday, I rejected you because I didnt like whtat that christian did or said?
Not one of us will get that right, gay or straight. God is not a fool, and He is not mocked. What a man sows, he will reap. Thats a promise for all of us alike.

“Still not convinced”

Funchal, Portugal

#25363 Jan 7, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. But you must understand that the Gays are born gay and they can't just become straight. Could you just turn Gay?
Gays don't reject God, but their attitude is due to the so-called christians hating them and preaching hatred against them: thus you know that they aren't christians.
The gays in turn, reject God because of the bull of those hypocrites declaring their person christian.
I question it very much is gays and lesbos are rejected by god as gays and lesbos. But only they can proof it, becoming christians and proving it through their works: and as good as any proven christian god has put before us in the past.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Ive never seen a gay baby. Have you?
Or else, when the doctor pronounces that you have a 'girl' or a 'boy' child, he should say also say whether that child is gay, straight, bisexual or transgender. It should be that apparent, if indeed gays are born that way. But they aren't!

“Still not convinced”

Funchal, Portugal

#25364 Jan 7, 2013
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
How would that show that it was wrong? If you shipped a bunch of priests and nuns to an island, you'd have the same result. Is becoming clergy wrong?
OH I quite doubt that experiment would yield the same results as homos on an island. Priest and nuns would hook up eventually. And some babies would be born. They can even marry cos there will be plenty ministers to do the ceremony.

The whole idea of homosexuality is ridiculous. Good grief shall we have to leave the continuance of the human race up to them?
facts

Davisburg, MI

#25365 Jan 7, 2013
For one, Gay activity is simply not productive to society. It does not create anything. It is actually destructive in the case of men where the tearing of ligaments and eventual incontinence occurs. It also does not create life, as heterosexuality does. Gay people cannot unite in love and create a beautiful separate life together. A more populous society is a more powerful and productive one - look at China. So, one could say 'wrong', or 'sin', but ultimately it has no positive productive impact on society. And reduces the productive capacity of a country.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25367 Jan 7, 2013
facts wrote:
For one, Gay activity is simply not productive to society. It does not create anything.
Seriously? Do you have any idea the amount of money that LGBT couples spend in their communities? That money translates to jobs.

Further, your post is insulting to str8 couples who have no children. It implies that the only productive people on the planet are those who have managed to breed (like that takes special skills).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 650,841
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Catcher1 971,899
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min -Mr Mxyzptlk- 56,466
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 15 min Johnny 214
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 22 min danny london 118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min bad bob 182,994
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 45 min WasteWater 2,363
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Nacked Truth 45,015
More from around the web