KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A genetic chimera. Look it up.
Also a hermaphrodite.
I also have three nipples.
Hows that for reality?
Smile.
OKkkkkk
Sos how can u be straight? if ur hermaphrodite then ur not ever with somebody of just the opposite sex, are u?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25327 Jan 1, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OKkkkkk
Sos how can u be straight? if ur hermaphrodite then ur not ever with somebody of just the opposite sex, are u?
A hermaphrodite has the sexual organs of both genders. I'm ALWAYS with the opposite sex.

A genetic chimera has the DNA of two distinct people. I am literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body.

Any other questions?

Smile.
TheWhydah

Denver, CO

#25328 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Oh girls,
There's more reality once you've chewed on that...
Bazinga!
I still haven't seen any good reasons to be against homosexuality. The only argument-shirts I've seen thus far have been-- " eww anal sex is gross.", "gay people live shorter lives (based on a piece of bunk science)", and "Genetics Genetics!! It's bad genetics!!" All of these arguments are couched in misunderstanding, close-mindeness, a lack of education and fear.

Funny how there's no argument about it once you take god out of the picture.
Rory

Castle Hill, Australia

#25329 Jan 1, 2013
brad wrote:
saying "gayness is wrong" is tantamount to saying GOD messed up, which the bible tells us is impossible
But god has unlimited power as your bible says, so why not make beings that have free will but are somehow forced to the way of god? He has power beyond our understanding it says, so you don't have to understand how. So does that mean god messed up by allowing us to sin?
I have nothing against gays, just annoyed at the way this sentence was phrased.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#25330 Jan 1, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't seen any good reasons to be against homosexuality. The only argument-shirts I've seen thus far have been-- " eww anal sex is gross.", "gay people live shorter lives (based on a piece of bunk science)", and "Genetics Genetics!! It's bad genetics!!" All of these arguments are couched in misunderstanding, close-mindeness, a lack of education and fear.
Very true, that.
prayers

United States

#25331 Jan 1, 2013
The best thing any of you that is trying to tell that homosexualiity is wrong to the ones who are believing that is right, your wasting your time after reading all of this they aren't listening only turning your words of the bible around and laughting they know it wrong or they wouldnt be asking you all to prove it wrong, the bible says if they won't hear you to dust your feet and it means turn away I guess in this case don't reply to this topix anymore just pray for them.
whomever concerned

Alexander, AR

#25332 Jan 1, 2013
after you die, will you please come back and let all know. if scientist were right. or the bible!!!!!! or can science keep you alive for ever? many peoples would love to know.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25333 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Oh girls,
There's more reality once you've chewed on that...
Bazinga!
Oh, you mean your mangina? Yeah, we all know. The entire internet knows that you have a vagina and an inner lesbian. You're a genetic freak. Congrats. Instead of trolling here, all day, you could be putting your Mangina to good use. Buy the wifey a strap on and have her bang you like a screen door in a hurricane. You might actually get off on it. She might too.

Location hidden

#25334 Jan 2, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and in denial.

That is the simple truth.

I am not 'against' homosexuality. It is a genetic defect, soon to be cured. Funny how first you scoffed at the Bible, now you have to scoff at science...

Medical science and common sense agree that mistaking a septic system for a playground is really dumb thing to do. You defend eating shit.

Additionally, now you have to deny the very foundation of evolution. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on mating behavior. Homosexuality is a direct contradiction and violent defect to that basic principle.

That is why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian. Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.

:-)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25335 Jan 2, 2013
prayers wrote:
The best thing any of you that is trying to tell that homosexualiity is wrong to the ones who are believing that is right, your wasting your time after reading all of this they aren't listening only turning your words of the bible around and laughting they know it wrong or they wouldnt be asking you all to prove it wrong, the bible says if they won't hear you to dust your feet and it means turn away I guess in this case don't reply to this topix anymore just pray for them.
Dear, what you and the rest of those who have chosen to believe that God disapproves of/disagrees with/condemns/hates homosexuality/homosexual sexual behavior/homosexual non-sexual behavior/homosexual folk, seem to have forgotten is that we know ourselves better than you do. We know that we have been given a gift as part of our creation that you refuse to understand. Growing up to be homosexual is neither 'right' nor 'wrong', it is simply a fact of life for ourselves, our families, communities and society as a whole. There have always been people who have been this way and probably always will be. It is simply nature doing what nature sometimes does. It's what we do with this gift that counts, just like what heterosexuals do with their gift that counts.

If you seriously want to choose to believe that God disapproves of/disagrees with/condemns/hates homosexuality/homosexual sexual behavior/homosexual non-sexual behavior/homosexual folk, you go right ahead. The Bible has been used to rationalize all sorts of ugliness as being righteous in the name of God and you probably won't be the last, but that is between you and your God and none of our concern.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25336 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not 'against' homosexuality. It is a genetic defect, soon to be cured. Funny how first you scoffed at the Bible, now you have to scoff at science...
Medical science and common sense agree that mistaking a septic system for a playground is really dumb thing to do. You defend eating shit.
Additionally, now you have to deny the very foundation of evolution. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on mating behavior. Homosexuality is a direct contradiction and violent defect to that basic principle.
That is why a butch lesbian dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian. Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.
Actually, homosexuality is more common in the children of women who "get around" more. Scientists believe this is because she produces more hormones and whatnot, which affect the child in their womb greatly.

If 1 twin is homosexual, the other is nearly always homosexual, too - further evidence that it can happen naturally.

Homosexuality happens in hundreds of animals - naturally.

The only argument you have for evolution boil down to: "it's gross/stupid!" and "it's unnatural!"

These are both purely bigoted and foolish. For one - it does happen naturally, it's related to a gene that makes people more sexually active - and to top that off, just because you think something is "gross" or "stupid" does not mean it is wrong.
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25337 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dumb one. You like to play with vaginas? Those also expel waste. What do you think a period is?

Not all lesbians dress like men. Some lesbians are girly and they're attracted to other girly girls.

So, gay people are different because of something biological and because of something genetic. Big deal. Doesn't make it wrong. If you knew anything about evolution you'd know that genetic mutations are common, natural and sometimes very beneficial to the continuationof life.

You just sound like a jerk. And you still haven't found anything wrong with lesbianism.

Location hidden

#25338 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, homosexuality is more common in the children of women who "get around" more. Scientists believe this is because she produces more hormones and whatnot, which affect the child in their womb greatly.
If 1 twin is homosexual, the other is nearly always homosexual, too - further evidence that it can happen naturally.
Homosexuality happens in hundreds of animals - naturally.
The only argument you have for evolution boil down to: "it's gross/stupid!" and "it's unnatural!"
These are both purely bigoted and foolish. For one - it does happen naturally, it's related to a gene that makes people more sexually active - and to top that off, just because you think something is "gross" or "stupid" does not mean it is wrong.
The study was done with sixty subjects. Hardly a basis for any conclusions about the genetic cause/purpose. Read about it on a site other than a gay one.

Why do you need to put words in my mouth and twist what I say? It makes your argument look desperate.

Anal sex is stupid. Because it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That is why it is wrong.

Homosexuality is a defect because it is a direct conflict and violent failure of the singular purpose of evolution.

Location hidden

#25339 Jan 2, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the dumb one. You like to play with vaginas? Those also expel waste. What do you think a period is?
Not all lesbians dress like men. Some lesbians are girly and they're attracted to other girly girls.
So, gay people are different because of something biological and because of something genetic. Big deal. Doesn't make it wrong. If you knew anything about evolution you'd know that genetic mutations are common, natural and sometimes very beneficial to the continuationof life.
You just sound like a jerk. And you still haven't homosexualityfound anything wrong with lesbianism.
Skip the ad homoan attacks, they just make you look stupid and expose the failure of your argument.

Never said all lesbians are butch, that is why I distinguished them from lesbians attracted to them.

You said it yourself, every genetic change is a mutation. Some are good, some are not. The most likely current theory is that homosexuality is a epi-marker mistake. Look it up.

Why are you so ignorant about your condition?

Location hidden

#25340 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The study was done with sixty subjects. Hardly a basis for any conclusions about the genetic cause/purpose. Read about it on a site other than a gay one.
Why do you need to put words in my mouth and twist what I say? It makes your argument look desperate.
Anal sex is stupid. Because it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That is why it is wrong.
Homosexuality is a defect because it is a direct conflict and violent failure of the singular purpose of evolution.
First - "evolution" has no purpose. Evolution just happens.

Second - it's quite ironic that you dismiss my evidence then assert "Anal sex is stupid. Because it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That is why it is wrong."

Okay - first of all, anal sex is not sentient. It cannot be "stupid." It is an action.

Second, it is not inherently harmful or unhealthy (if it is - please cite certifiable evidence), and even if it were, IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's happening between two consenting people.

To say it is demeaning is just blatantly ignorant and bigoted. See above.

Location hidden

#25342 Jan 2, 2013
WesTheIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
To say it is demeaning is just blatantly ignorant and bigoted. See above.
Oh, I forgot,

"Sit on it".

Smirk.

Location hidden

#25343 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot,
"Sit on it".
Smirk.
Immature.

Just like your entire argument.

Location hidden

#25344 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot,
"Sit on it".
Smirk.
WesTheDuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Immature.
Just like your entire argument.
Don't forget 'demeaning' too.

Smirk.
Halo

Okatie, SC

#25345 Jan 2, 2013
Idk about wrong, or even unnatural, I mean who chooses who they're attracted to? I guess if you look at it in a religious sense, it's wrong because its the result of remaining in sin or whatever but can't think of any other reason as to why it should be considered wrong.

Location hidden

#25346 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot,
"Sit on it".
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Don't forget 'demeaning' too.
Smirk.
Oh, the irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 988,615
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Tellthetruth 37,310
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web