“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25300 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes not from men, but from the Lord himself.
18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Actually, we know who wrote the Bible.

Spoiler alert: It was people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25302 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes not from men, but from the Lord himself.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
I don't lay with men. I'm good to go then, right?

Lie - verb

to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25303 Jan 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How very Christlike of you Adolf. Jesus would be proud. Just so you know sweetie, I'm enough of a bastard to outlive the miserable likes of you just for the chance to piss on your grave....
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

My bad.But let not your heart stop there, Rick in Kansas, because where God has sent the prophet it is necessary entirely to deny your own judgment and to follow the prophet, and not to say:'Why says he thus? Why does he thus forbid and command?' But say:'Thus God wills. Thus God commands.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25304 Jan 1, 2013

God has so said; So has God done; God so wills; for so doing you shall live safely.

Repent to god,the Lord and Say Lord, my God, I have sinned, have mercy upon me," and God the lord will pardon you and restore you to his first state as god created you(heterosexual).

God has so said; So has God done; God so wills; for so doing you shall live safely.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25305 Jan 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
Honey lamb, God wills that I not listen to false prophets such as yourself and to mock and ridicule you whenever the mood strikes. Who am I to argue?
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25306 Jan 1, 2013
Oh... how this thread has devolved into a god conversation. The original intent of this thread was to prove homosexuality is wrong with out citing the bible.

So?! Who can prove it's wrong without bringing god into the discussion? I dare you to tell me!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25307 Jan 1, 2013
The simplest morality is 'do no harm'.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Clearly a violation of morality and nature.
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25308 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The simplest morality is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Clearly a violation of morality and nature.
What about lesbians? Anal sex isn't a priority there. Is lesbianism okay?
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#25309 Jan 1, 2013

Homosexuals live on average 20 years shorter lives! It's a deadly... deathstyle.

www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/yet-another-...
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25310 Jan 1, 2013
Klink wrote:
Homosexuals live on average 20 years shorter lives! It's a deadly... deathstyle.
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/14...

And those studies are about gay men. What about lesbians? I guarantee they live longer than gay and heterosexual men.
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25311 Jan 1, 2013
Klink wrote:
And you cited a skewed, religious source. Lame.

Location hidden

#25313 Jan 1, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
What about lesbians? Anal sex isn't a priority there. Is lesbianism okay?
Are you trying to insinuate that makes it okay?

Both are a direct contradiction and violent defect of evolutionary design and fundamental purpose.

Simple reality. Science is catching up. Probably a genetic epi-marker mistake.

Wrong on every level of reality.

Now, how do you handle living with that. Lots of people have lots of genetic defects and/or more. Stop being a victim.
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25314 Jan 1, 2013
Klink wrote:
And upon further research on the man who ran that study:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/16/paul-ca...

Here's the thing... homophobes are usually so scared and hateful, because they themselves can't cope with their own homosexual feelings. Why is it that the people most against it, are always the ones getting caught doing it?
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25315 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are a direct contradiction and violent defect of evolutionary design and fundamental purpose.
Now, how do you handle living with that. Lots of people have lots of genetic defects and/or more. Stop being a victim.
No. I don't have to insinuate that it's okay because IT IS okay.

You never answered my question. You said anal sex is wrong and hurtful. Gay women don't perform that act like gay men do, so does that mean, TO YOU, that being a lesbian is okay?
TheWhydah

Commerce City, CO

#25316 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and don't even try to bring science into it. I can tell already that you don't understand genetics and/or nature.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#25318 Jan 1, 2013
TheWhydah wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing... homophobes are usually so scared and hateful, because they themselves can't cope with their own homosexual feelings. Why is it that the people most against it, are always the ones getting caught doing it?
True that {as a reformed homophobe Im gonna hafta agree with it}

fyi, "KiMare" is convinced he's some sorta mutant because hes a lesbian trapped in a mans body,{or someit}
Ur right, he doesent "get" genetic science. "Science" isent judgemental.{words like "demeaning" + "violent defect" are judgemental KiMare}

Location hidden

#25319 Jan 1, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
True that {as a reformed homophobe Im gonna hafta agree with it}
fyi, "KiMare" is convinced he's some sorta mutant because hes a lesbian trapped in a mans body,{or someit}
Ur right, he doesent "get" genetic science. "Science" isent judgemental.{words like "demeaning" + "violent defect" are judgemental KiMare}
I'm right here honey. You can talk directly to me. Are you afraid of a chimera, or just reality?

Smile.
TheWhydah

Aurora, CO

#25320 Jan 1, 2013
So, lesbianism is fine?

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#25321 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here honey. You can talk directly to me. Are you afraid of a chimera, or just reality?
Smile.
That last bit of my post was talking directly to u, thats why I used ur name.
What chimera? ur a chimera? wtf, a spirit made pallable by the power of the mind?
Im guessing u dont mean that sortof chimera.
No, I aint afraid of reality, why would I be, are u?
TheWhydah

Aurora, CO

#25322 Jan 1, 2013
I would say kimare is afraid of reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dally Mama 753,519
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min NEWS-FLASH 174,528
Michelle Nunn policy 10 min Obama 5
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 12 min yon 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dorian_Gay 262,069
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min yon 38,899
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 602,762
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 550,793

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE