“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#25281 Dec 28, 2012
Aryan Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before.Those who practice homosexuality have submitted themselves to Satan and have turned their backs on God.
Way to go with the overdramatics. No-one has submitted themselves to Satan.
Ur the sort who tells gays they cannot be worthy of God, then its a step by step disconnection with God, if it gets believed. Thats doing Satans work for Him.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25284 Dec 28, 2012
Aryan Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Let it be known right now that there is NO SUCH THING AS A GAY CHRISTIAN!!! A Christian; is one who submits himself to the will of God. Those who practice this evil have submitted themselves to Satan and their own desires and have turned their backs on the clear teachings of the Lord,your creator.Which says:
18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
This is fallacious. Read up on the "No True Scotsman fallacy."

However, let's go down this rabbit-hole that doing anything the Bible says is wrong means you are not a Christian.

Have you or any Christians you know eaten ham? Gotten tattoos? Gotten a haircut/shaved? Had any form of injury to your "private parts"? Read horoscopes? Gossiped? Have any Christian women you know ever hit a man in the testicles? Do you stone unruly children? Know any Christians who have remarried after a divorce? Done any form of work on the Sabbath? Have any women you know ever spoken in church? Eaten any shellfish (shrimp, lobster, etc.)? Lost your virginity before getting married?

By your logic, anyone who has done any of these things is not a Christian. Let's check our list here.. Hmm.. WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE NO ONE IS A CHRISTIAN!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25285 Dec 28, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Way to go with the overdramatics. No-one has submitted themselves to Satan.
Ur the sort who tells gays they cannot be worthy of God, then its a step by step disconnection with God, if it gets believed. Thats doing Satans work for Him.
That's actually my little Adolf in one of his mellower moods, I usually have him posting his more violent religious based fantasies at me by this point. Either I've lost my touch or somebody upped his meds.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25286 Dec 28, 2012
Aryan Adam wrote:
Let it be known right now that there is NO SUCH THING AS A GAY CHRISTIAN!!!
Let it be known right now that there is NO SUCH THING AS A DEAD CHRISTIAN !!!

Only a corpse.

Carrion.........
truth

United States

#25287 Dec 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, you are pointing us to where Paul claims that God made presumably heterosexual Roman Christians do things that Paul was clearly appalled by as a result of their committing the sin of idolatry. Why not try reading the entire chapter, instead of just the few verses you assume prove your point? Then you might try reading the next chapter where Paul condemns exactly what you are doing here. Jesus, save us from some of your Christians, they say they mean well, but they are just so freaking clueless sometimes.
I have read the next entire chapter and many chapters , you dont want to understand the word of God.....here is a saying I want leave with you ,anyone who is in any kind of sin, if you have told them and prayed for them and thy will not listen and heed the word of God they will know when they feel the first flame of fire the will know the truth, now I will not reply anymre.

this one

#25288 Dec 28, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I have read the next entire chapter and many chapters , you dont want to understand the word of God.....here is a saying I want leave with you ,anyone who is in any kind of sin, if you have told them and prayed for them and thy will not listen and heed the word of God they will know when they feel the first flame of fire the will know the truth, now I will not reply anymre.
You shouldn't have bothered to reply this time sweetie. You and your version of what you are calling God don't frighten me in the slightest and the only hell that I would be frightened of would be any eternity that I would have to spend with not particularly Christlike Christians such as yourself. If you like scriptural lessons, here's one from Jesus himself that you remind me of.

Matthew 7:15-23. By your fruits we know you sweetie,

Location hidden

#25289 Dec 28, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is 1 who believes in Jesus.
Jesus was gay. The proof in the pudding is: Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

It's well recorded that he was always with men. He also said "There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25290 Dec 29, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it be known right now that there is NO SUCH THING AS A DEAD CHRISTIAN !!!
Only a corpse.
Carrion.........
Really. Are you sure?

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25291 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was gay. The proof in the pudding is: Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
It's well recorded that he was always with men. He also said "There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him"
So you are saying Jesus lusted after men, but condemned men who lusted after women?

What a typical gay thought.

Smirk.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#25292 Dec 29, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Adolf, mein kleiner sugarplum verrückt, your opinions of a religious nature are irrelevant to me. They are your problem with God, not mine.
Not real bright are ye? You turned your back on the Lord like Satan did and became his follower. So that's definitely your problem, not mine. You prove yourself being wrong.Dummkopf
Adam

#25293 Dec 29, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is 1 who believes in Jesus.
These are teachings but not of the Lord.
Jesus is not god but the teaching from Christ comes from god.
Adam

#25294 Dec 29, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually my little Adolf in one of his mellower moods, I usually have him posting his more violent religious based fantasies at me by this point. Either I've lost my touch or somebody upped his meds.
Ricky boy you mad dog and moral corrupter.
G=Got
A=Aids
Y=Yet?

Why don't you choose your fate and die?

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#25295 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was gay. The proof in the pudding is: Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
Ur sick. Jesus is the son of God and above such things. He managed to resist Satan for 40 days in the desert, and He let Himself be cruxified knowing the pain + suffering it would be, sos sure He would have managed to resist temptaitons of the flesh. There is "agape" pure love, there would have been "affection". U spend years with the same group and ur going to be like family. And Mary Magdalane was a woman.
But yeh, Jesus wasnt anti gay {unlike Paul}

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#25296 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not god but the teaching from Christ comes from god.
Jesus is from and of God. His teachings are from God, yeh, I agree.

What I meant be4 was half the Bible is teachings of man, not God, just because somebody wrote God protects His Word, doesnt mean God wrote that bit.
Adam

#25297 Dec 29, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is from and of God. His teachings are from God, yeh, I agree.
What I meant be4 was half the Bible is teachings of man, not God, just because somebody wrote God protects His Word, doesnt mean God wrote that bit.
This comes not from men, but from the Lord himself.

20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

this one

#25298 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
Not real bright are ye? You turned your back on the Lord like Satan did and became his follower. So that's definitely your problem, not mine. You prove yourself being wrong.Dummkopf
Adolf, bunny, I'm not sure what that thing you've dragged in here with you is, but calling it the Lord is kinda disturbing. It may have fooled you sweetie, that doesn't seem like it would take a whole heck of a lot to begin with, but that beast you've been speaking for, ain't fooling me. You can keep trying though, you're funny.

this one

#25299 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
Ricky boy you mad dog and moral corrupter.
G=Got
A=Aids
Y=Yet?
Why don't you choose your fate and die?
How very Christlike of you Adolf. Jesus would be proud. Just so you know sweetie, I'm enough of a bastard to outlive the miserable likes of you just for the chance to piss on your grave....

“I am but a humble duck.”

Location hidden

#25300 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we know who wrote the Bible.

Spoiler alert: It was people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25302 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lay with men. I'm good to go then, right?

Lie - verb

to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
Adam

#25303 Jan 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How very Christlike of you Adolf. Jesus would be proud. Just so you know sweetie, I'm enough of a bastard to outlive the miserable likes of you just for the chance to piss on your grave....
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

My bad.But let not your heart stop there, Rick in Kansas, because where God has sent the prophet it is necessary entirely to deny your own judgment and to follow the prophet, and not to say:'Why says he thus? Why does he thus forbid and command?' But say:'Thus God wills. Thus God commands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 831,135
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 586,232
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Jac 99,350
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min The swamiji 6,443
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 45 min Uh huh 98
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min We Are Almost There 3,700
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr andet1987 478
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 442,984
More from around the web