prove that homosexuality is wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25236 Dec 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that.
You don't seem to care what you get wrong as long as you can "smirk" about it.
Whatever makes you feel better, right?
<staring at you>
It's not the wrong spelling in the quote that bothers you, it's the reality of being a defect. Admit it, honesty is good for the soul.

(Staring at your soul)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25237 Dec 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so old. Another one:
What's the worst thing a str8 man can say in a gay bar?
Hey mate, can u push my stool in?
I get it but I heard that one in like 6th grade. The main joke I like to tell people is
Me: Did you hear about the gay guy that sounds like an owl?
Other guy: Who?

lol gets em every time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25238 Dec 19, 2012
If homosexuality wasn't wrong,then God wouldn't have created women.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25239 Dec 19, 2012
If homosexuality was right then one of you freaks could've explained what makes it right by now.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#25240 Dec 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
still not a single legitimate argument for call gay unions marriage.

:-)
Still not a single legitimate argument from you why the union of any two consenting adults SHOULDN'T be called a marriage.

All you've produced is rhetoric about reproduction, mating, something about Biblical radiation and your non-functioning mangina.

Really, if you're going to be so out of touch with the rest of America (if not the world) you should be able to produce a valid reason for reserving the right to "marriage".

But you haven't, Mangina Man, you haven't.

Location hidden

#25241 Dec 20, 2012
KiMare wrote:
still not a single legitimate argument for call gay unions marriage.

:-)
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not a single legitimate argument from you why the union of any two consenting adults SHOULDN'T be called a marriage.
All you've produced is rhetoric about reproduction, mating, something about Biblical radiation and your non-functioning mangina.
Really, if you're going to be so out of touch with the rest of America (if not the world) you should be able to produce a valid reason for reserving the right to "marriage".
But you haven't, Mangina Man, you haven't.
Lets break down the reality of your 'defense'.

1. My rhetoric of 'reproduction' was specifically (something you must avoid to exercise weak lies), "Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior."

Sorry jonny boy, that is the basic essence of marriage. You have never even attempted a logical rebuttal. There is none. It is pure truth.

2. Where did I ever use Moses and the Alien radiation as an argument for marriage?

See, this is an example of how weak your position is. First you dilute and distort my words, then you blatantly take things out of context.

Again, the unanswered question is, why does a legitimate issue need the tactics you are using???

Another unanswered question is, "How do you explain a perfect and clear example of radiation being in a supposedly fictional, distorted and mistranslated book 3000 years old???

While I'm on the subject of unanswered questions, "Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a MAN to attract another LESBIAN???

3. I'm out of touch?

Not according to the DOMA votes.

And as this exchange proves, not according to reality, the ultimate dictator.

And not according to even children, who will 100% of the time choose mom and dad over redumbant genders every time!

And the dumbest lie of your post "if not the world"... REally. I don't even have boots high enough for that BS.

Seems to me the bitch in you just slapped the bastard in you...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Butcher

United States

#25244 Dec 26, 2012
Is this the same thread for the "United Brotherhood of Fudgepackers" union?

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#25245 Dec 26, 2012
The Butcher wrote:
Is this the same thread for the "United Brotherhood of Fudgepackers" union?
Yup, welcome home!

Potomac, MD

#25247 Dec 26, 2012
You cannot prove that anything is "wrong", there are arguments for making all things "okay" or "right". If you are going to kick religion out, then this "wrong" argument is practically invalid because now morality is defined personally and is changeable.(really, people can easily make arguments supporting bestiality, pedophilia, rape, etcetera and they can say there is nothing wrong with them, while now most people will, but just wait for it)
The better question, when kicking out religion, is why should homosexuality should be avoided why could it be dangerous.

Homosexuals consist of a very low percent of the entire population (Around 2-4% I think).(this is not a reason for it being "wrong", but more of an entrance)
HIV is highest among this part of the population and is much more likely spread.
Homosexuals have a very high risk of having or getting anal diseases and multiple viruses within the bloodstream (which is why homosexuals were screened from donating blood, until they deemed it discrimination and bigotry, and now people are getting HIV and other diseases through such transfusions).
They are much more prone to diseases than heterosexuals.
Most homosexuals are unaware they have HIV and since most have multiple partners, they spread it quite fast.
While often refuted, it is a fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point and many have had sex with minors during adulthood.
Among homosexuals, those who were not abused lacked a father/mother and/or the roles for the parents were reversed (father staying home, mother dominant, etcetera)
I know little about lesbians, but they have a higher risk for STDs than heterosexuals.

For men, the anal entrance is specifically designed for putting out waste while the vagina has its own special lubricant for protection. The penis has a very high chance of breaking the naturally unprotected/unlubricated wall of the anus (from penis penetration) which is how breakouts occur and infection is very easily spread.
Waste has its own problems seeing as it contains the bacteria Ecoli so when you mix a penis and Ecoli together it is a pretty good way to get infection.

But in reality, without a someone to tell you what is right and wrong (god), then the only person to turn to is yourself or another human being. And really... how many humans do you know who have not been wrong about something? How can you trust someone who is not perfect?
Even if all homosexuals were filled with every single disease or had HIV, were pedophiles, abused people, etcetera, you cannot make a workable argument that they are "wrong" if you only have a fellow human being telling you so.
Just like you cannot trust them to say it is "right". Such words are meaningless.(this does not mean that non-theists are "horrible immoral" people, but that we can define things how we want and such words are meaningless)

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#25249 Dec 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
For men, the anal entrance is specifically designed for putting out waste while the vagina has its own special lubricant for protection. The penis has a very high chance of breaking the naturally unprotected/unlubricated wall of the anus (from penis penetration) which is how breakouts occur and infection is)
So anal is fine for women?

Potomac, MD

#25250 Dec 27, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
So anal is fine for women?
Hardly, but I know little about what the side effects from lesbianism (studies are more common with gays than lesbians because lesbians were original seen as they could not "do anything"), however, if the women are taking in feces they are taking in bacteria that will likely cause problems, especially if they do it often (unless someone can prove that human feces are not dangerous to put in the mouth). If it is vaginal, I am not sure, but they do tend to have STDs from having sex with more than the average heterosexuals. Bacterial vaginosis is something that is not uncommon with lesbians which mainly occurs from multiple sex patterns, which is most common among homosexuals in general.

However, anal sex in general is like homosexual anal sex, the wall inside the anus is susceptible to tearing and if teared it heals rather slowly. Sometimes the tear is so bad that sugary is required to fix it (feces passing outside the bowel). Since most people have bowel movements at least once a day, that means bacteria is getting through that wall and other diseases can more easily spread (which is why protection is so often made a must, however, condoms break and actually do not protect all that well amongst diseases, just look at all the "accidental" pregnancies). Also, if unprotected, the sperm hitting the wall of the anus has a tendency to cause irritation. It is not a good either in homosexual or heterosexual relationships. And in a heterosexual relationship, there are issues with anal to vaginal movement, considering bacteria is now reaching the vagina.

It is most common for those in "loving monogamous relationships" to stop using protection, and often times such relationships do not last which means whatever they had potentially will pass on. To bring up gay marriage, I would assume most straight marriages do not use protection and if gay couples wanted to be more "equal" they would as well. Which means they have a pretty good chance of spreading said diseases and even harming themselves, even if there relationship was always monogamous and they had obtained until each other (such incidents are rare). Such things are not much of a concern with those who did abstinence before their union among heterosexuals, or even if they had had partners before hand.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25251 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
You cannot prove that anything is "wrong", there are arguments for making all things "okay" or "right". If you are going to kick religion out, then this "wrong" argument is practically invalid because now morality is defined personally and is changeable.(really, people can easily make arguments supporting bestiality, pedophilia, rape, etcetera and they can say there is nothing wrong with them, while now most people will, but just wait for it)
The better question, when kicking out religion, is why should homosexuality should be avoided why could it be dangerous.
Sweetie, what you need to understand is that for those who get the gift of same sex attractions, homosexuality is unavoidable. We are going to be just as homosexual as the good Lord makes us, whether or not we ever engage in any of the sexual behaviors you are about to confuse with homosexuality as rationalization for your "disagreement" with whatever you say you are disagreeing with.
Guest wrote:
Homosexuals consist of a very low percent of the entire population (Around 2-4% I think).(this is not a reason for it being "wrong", but more of an entrance)
There are a number of estimates as to what our actual percentage of the population might be, but when you get right down to it, it simply doesn't matter all that much.
Guest wrote:
HIV is highest among this part of the population and is much more likely spread.
Yes dear, in this part of the world, the type and subtype of the viruses which predominate have impacted far more disproportionately, men (whether they are gay, bisexual or straight) who have sex with other men and the far most common way for them to become infected is as the receptive partner in anal sex. This tells us absolutely nothing about the dangers of "homosexuality", but a whole heck of a lot about the nature of the dangers of HIV, as being the receptive partner in anal sex is the most common method of transmission in women as well.
Guest wrote:
Homosexuals have a very high risk of having or getting anal diseases and multiple viruses within the bloodstream (which is why homosexuals were screened from donating blood, until they deemed it discrimination and bigotry, and now people are getting HIV and other diseases through such transfusions).
Sugarplum, you're beginning to babble. Yes, there are sexually transmittable diseases and conditions which occur more frequently among men who have sex with men than among other categories of people and their sexual behavior, but there are many more that are far more common as the result of opposite sex sexual acts than anything else. The ban on MSM, among other disqualifications, when it comes to blood donations, was a reasonable response at the time to a very real problem. But it has long outlasted the need for it to be in effect. Blood is now screened for HIV and a laundry list of potential problems, regardless of the sex habits of its former owner.
Guest wrote:
They are much more prone to diseases than heterosexuals.
You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?

this one

#25252 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
Most homosexuals are unaware they have HIV and since most have multiple partners, they spread it quite fast.
Oh hon, you really have miseducated yourself haven't you? While the percentage of those who are infected but unaware is unacceptably high, thankfully they don't represent "most" of any demographic group.
Guest wrote:
While often refuted, it is a fact that most homosexuals were molested at some point and many have had sex with minors during adulthood.
Refuted: past participle, past tense of refute (Verb) 1.Prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove. 2.Prove that (someone) is wrong.
Guest wrote:
Among homosexuals, those who were not abused lacked a father/mother and/or the roles for the parents were reversed (father staying home, mother dominant, etcetera)
Your proof of this would be what? Dear, I wasn't sexually molested growing up and my parents were role models for how heterosexuals are supposed to turn out and forgive me for being rude, but you have chosen to become a f*cking idiot.
Guest wrote:
I know little about lesbians, but they have a higher risk for STDs than heterosexuals.
You know little and what little you think you do know is wrong, but don't let that stop you.
Guest wrote:
For men, the anal entrance is specifically designed for putting out waste while the vagina has its own special lubricant for protection.
Buttercup, you may not be aware of this but the percentage of women taking one that way for the team is actually far higher than the men folk do.
Guest wrote:
The penis has a very high chance of breaking the naturally unprotected/unlubricated wall of the anus (from penis penetration) which is how breakouts occur and infection is very easily spread.
There are a number of ways that scratches and abrasions can occur in that area, that is why those who engage in the practice, regardless of sex and/or sexual orientation, should be informed as to how to accomplish it as safely as possible.
Guest wrote:
Waste has its own problems seeing as it contains the bacteria Ecoli so when you mix a penis and Ecoli together it is a pretty good way to get infection.
Yes dear, cleanliness is important if any part of your anatomy is going anywhere near that part of your sexual partner's anatomy and vice versa.
Guest wrote:
But in reality, without a someone to tell you what is right and wrong (god), then the only person to turn to is yourself or another human being. And really... how many humans do you know who have not been wrong about something? How can you trust someone who is not perfect?
Some of us prove ourselves to be more wrong than others dear. Your little rantings have been largely devoid of fact and far from sexual orientation specific. You have confused anal sex as being a synonym for homosexuality and then set about on trying to prove the synonym bad. We know ourselves better than you do dear.
Guest wrote:
Even if all homosexuals were filled with every single disease or had HIV, were pedophiles, abused people, etcetera, you cannot make a workable argument that they are "wrong" if you only have a fellow human being telling you so.
Just like you cannot trust them to say it is "right". Such words are meaningless.(this does not mean that non-theists are "horrible immoral" people, but that we can define things how we want and such words are meaningless)
Speaking of meaningless. Thanks anyways.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25253 Dec 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to get really graphic about this, but I changed my mind. Just think about what you're saying here and what comes out of sexual organs and if that is the basis for your decision you'd never have sex again...
Hey,Rick,you ought to give getting married to a woman,and enjoying sleeping next to a woman,a chance,instead of sleeping with a man. I think you would really like it.

Location hidden

#25254 Dec 27, 2012
Jonny boy and tricky dicky Ricky. Anything other than lies and ad homoan attacks?

Exposed your slimy slides and diabolical denial multiple times.

You promote the negative view of gays with these kind of responses.

Smirk.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#25255 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Jonny boy and tricky dicky Ricky. Anything other than lies and ad homoan attacks?
Exposed your slimy slides and diabolical denial multiple times.
You promote the negative view of gays with these kind of responses.
Smirk.
Says the internet troll with a completely useless, non-functioning mangina, a psychotic alter-ego, and 31 negative ratings on the top of this page.

Vagisil, dear. Buy some. Use it. You'll be less cranky.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#25256 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
... I would assume...
Those 3 words could have been your entire post. Please try to be more succinct.

this one

#25257 Dec 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey,Rick,you ought to give getting married to a woman,and enjoying sleeping next to a woman,a chance,instead of sleeping with a man. I think you would really like it.
Sweetie, I've probably had better opportunities to give heterosexuality a whirl than you have. Not the least bit interested.
Ray

Newport, OR

#25258 Dec 27, 2012
Homosexuality is a crime against humanity, God, and nature.

this one

#25259 Dec 27, 2012
Ray wrote:
Homosexuality is a crime against humanity, God, and nature.
We think just as highly of charming folk like yourself there Sugarplum. If that is what you want to believe, knock yourself out, I'm sure you are used to reality laughing at you by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 52 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web