|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And YOU know that they worship a false God how exactly? Did God tell you this, or are you just praying you are right? <quoted text>Your moral authority to make such a pronouncement on their faith would be what? <quoted text>And who are you to determine who is Christian and who is not? Are you playing God again sweetie?
<quoted text>Been there done that, it ain't my fault that you ignored it. Thanks for playing though.
And you, one of the most unnatural forms of ignorant heathens think YOU'RE correct? You try saying God is on your side when nowhere in the Bible says anything like him being remotely for you freaks. But yet still one gay boy thinks he can change christianity, what a laugh. Disgusting.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
And you, one of the most unnatural forms of ignorant heathens think YOU'RE correct?
Oh honey buns, I don't think I'm correct, I know I'm correct.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You try saying God is on your side when nowhere in the Bible says anything like him being remotely for you freaks.
If that is really what you want to believe, knock yourself out, but that is your problem with God, not ours.
Jeff1996 wrote:
But yet still one gay boy thinks he can change christianity, what a laugh. Disgusting.
There is no need to change Christianity buttercup, just some of the self-professed Christians.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
So, you prove that homosexuality is not a mental illness.
That was first done more than fifty years ago, try and keep up. You can do your own homework, start by looking for the work done by Dr Evelyn Hooker in the late 50's and the research done by the US Army at the end of WWII. It never was a mental illness and there is actually NO research which proves that being homosexual is in and of itself a mental illness. Psychologists merely assumed it was, because the only homosexuals they actually knew were crazy, they had no idea that one could be happy, healthy and fully functioning members of society, while still being every bit the homosexual the good Lord made 'em.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Don't disregard the suicides, AIDS and overrepresentation among pedophilia abuses.
I'll discuss suicide here in a bit. AIDS is caused by a virus which doesn't give a hoot about the sexual orientation of its host and as for the supposed "over-representation " among pedophiles, that is a dangerous myth perpetuated by the misinformed who assume that just because a man abuses a boy means that he must be homosexual, when such is not the case. A gay man is no more likely to abuse children than a heterosexual. This is an area of science which proved you wrong some thirty years ago, you really need to keep up.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Keep your gay sites and LGBT propaganda out of itl
Since all you have offered is theory, conjecture and anti-gay propaganda, we'll see.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
I want scientific proof that homosexuality is not a mental illness and that the suicides are not inherent.
Honey, it's out there, all you need to do is look it up, I've even given you a couple of hints where to start. As far as suicides are concerned, lesbian and gay children who grow up in accepting environments are less likely to consider suicide or engage in risky behaviors. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/18/us-...
Laconic Assassins wrote:
If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, the APA says it is not" then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Didn't even mention the APA, which decided that you don't know what you are talking about 39 years ago, just bringing up the wealth of empirical evidence is all I need.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
No, if you were right, then you would not post with feminine affinity, like a lil girl.
Oh sweetie, you've mistaken my writing style here for who I am as a person. I write like this because I find it fun, in real life, you are probably more feminine than I am.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
No, it is your problem with God, society, your mom, your dad, suicide, depression, alcoholism, drug abuse and your desire to get us to accep you and pollute marriage by allowing your perverseness within it.
That is just so amazingly Christlike of you, almost as if Jesus himself had come back to throw an anti-gay temper tantrum. Buttercup, I have no problem with your God or any version thereof, you can keep 'em. Society is changing without you dear, my parents loved, accepted and supported me every step of the way, never felt the urge to kill myself and never have been depressed over my homosexuality, don't drink and the only drug I do is nicotine. If you can't accept homosexual Americans as your civil equals, that's your problem. We are changing the world, stand in the way and go down in history as just another useless bigot.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read what you wrote?
-Being great, powerful, amazing and beyond comprehension is death threatening? Really.
-You know the effects of all types of radiation let alone Alien radiation?
But you do make my point.
-Some radiation is life-threatening, hence we shield ourselves from it. Problem is, science discovered that in OUR lifetime, hardly three thousand years ago!
I would suggest you try again, keeping in mind the limits of language in that time and understanding of people describing an encounter with an Alien.
Oh, you forgot to 'explain' the Alien craft hovering over the Israelites, and leading them...
Smile.
Aging troll, party of one, your table is ready.

Seriously, do you NOT get how out of touch you are with reality?

Society is moving forward. Get out of the way, or get run down.
Troll spotter

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>first, let us, get on the same plane.
So, you set the standard of proof in which you seek.
So, you prove that homosexuality is not a mental illness. Don't disregard the suicides, AIDS and overrepresentation among pedophilia abuses. Keep your gay sites and LGBT propaganda out of itl I want scientific proof that homosexuality is not a mental illness and that the suicides are not inherent. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, the APA says it is not" then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Whose sock are you?
Troll spotter

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
Smirk.
KiMare the spam troll.
Fun.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>first, let us, get on the same plane.
So, you set the standard of proof in which you seek.
So, you prove that homosexuality is not a mental illness. Don't disregard the suicides, AIDS and overrepresentation among pedophilia abuses. Keep your gay sites and LGBT propaganda out of itl I want scientific proof that homosexuality is not a mental illness and that the suicides are not inherent. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, the APA says it is not" then don't even bother trying to convince me.
My wittle boi is back on the gay threads. Yes he EEEiis. Hims just can't stay away. He's my good wittle boi.

Big meaty bone?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Untrue.

Completely true.

KiMare wrote:
2. No. Just no sex. Hard? Yes. Sorry.

Sex is a part of any healthy, intimate relationship.
The_Box

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial.
Smirk.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
What a strong argument.
You are stamping your feet like a child.

-It is reality that the issue of evil is far more expansive than your petty gay twirl conundrum.

-I have many deep relationships that do not involve sex. That is exactly the relationship described between David and Johnathon in the Bible.

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
"The view of such perfect righteousness would destroy us.
http://www.gty.org/resources/questions/QA105/...
<quoted text>
What type of radiation poisoning matches Moses' symptom?
<quoted text>
You shield yourself from anything dangerous. Fire burns! Put some objects between it and you and it'll be less hot! Extreme cold hurts! Put something between it and you and it'll be less cold! Pointy objects stab you! Put some objects between it and you and they'll be less stabby!
Gods physical presence is dangerous! Put some things between it and you and it'll be less dangerous!
You have no provided ANY support that those passages are about radiation. It's complete delusion.
<quoted text>
Why does it need an explanation? It's a supernatural religious "miracle". It's also fictional.
You are attempting to dissect a situation that does not describe enough details to do so. Not only was the understanding of the time too shallow, the language was incapable of doing so.

What we do have are these;

1. The claim of an encounter with a extra-terrestrial being (Alien).

2. A description of risk from direct exposure BY JUST BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE BEING. Three distinct forms of shielding were described.

3. A visible effect on Moses every time he came near the Alien presence. You are asking for the specific type of radiation. Not enough information is given to define that, nor are all types of radiation known.

4. You are attempting to brush aside a ancient encounter that would perfectly describe a flying vessel with a energy source (fire and smoke). This in the setting of an Alien encounter!

Honey, It is clear you have boxed in your thinking to only accept things that fit your orientation. That is a small, strange box...

It does not end here...

Laying aside the profundity of many of the laws given by the Alien, the assertion that this small tribe would NEVER cease to exist is simply astounding! Here we are over 4 thousand years later with the Jews not only still a culture, but mind-boggling distinctive!

http://www.jinfo.org/Nobel_Prizes.html

Some 'fiction'.

Smirk.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
-I have many deep relationships that do not involve sex. That is exactly the relationship described between David and Johnathon in the Bible.
Except for the sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

One day you will do it too. Condoms are your friend :)

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the sex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
One day you will do it too. Condoms are your friend :)
Kimare's got one foot in the grave. If anyone is going sex zhim, it would most likely be a necropheliac.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You are stamping your feet like a child.
How so?
KiMare wrote:
-It is reality that the issue of evil is far more expansive than your petty gay twirl conundrum.
Yes, the Problem of Evil is a big problem for Christianity. And the issue of homosexuality falls within that.
KiMare wrote:
As I said before, sex is healthy and normal part of a romantic relationship. Is it your stance that all homosexual activity (relationships, non-sex physical intimacy) is Biblically acceptable?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to dissect a situation that does not describe enough details to do so. Not only was the understanding of the time too shallow, the language was incapable of doing so.
Whoa whoa whoa. Before you were lauding these passages for their amazing, accurate, scientific-before-science-even -existed awesomeness. Now they're vague and shallow?
KiMare wrote:
What we do have are these;
1. The claim of an encounter with a extra-terrestrial being (Alien).
The claim is of an encounter with a deity, not an alien.
KiMare wrote:
2. A description of risk from direct exposure BY JUST BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE BEING. Three distinct forms of shielding were described.
First of all, the danger is explained as being by VIEWING, not presence. Moses is told he can't see God face to face.

Second, the Bible specifically states that it's God's FACE that's so bad to see, while his hand and back are not. How did this line up in any way with a radioactive being?

Finally, your leap from 'being near something is bad, have protection' to 'that thing is radiation' is huge and unwarranted.
KiMare wrote:
3. A visible effect on Moses every time he came near the Alien presence. You are asking for the specific type of radiation. Not enough information is given to define that, nor are all types of radiation known.
Moses' symptoms do not match those of radiation poisoning.
KiMare wrote:
4. You are attempting to brush aside a ancient encounter that would perfectly describe a flying vessel with a energy source (fire and smoke). This in the setting of an Alien encounter!
A 'perfect description' of a flying vessel should probably actually include, you know, A VESSEL.
KiMare wrote:
Laying aside the profundity of many of the laws given by the Alien, the assertion that this small tribe would NEVER cease to exist is simply astounding! Here we are over 4 thousand years later with the Jews not only still a culture, but mind-boggling distinctive!
Why is it astounding? They're weren't that small of a tribe, even by Biblical standards. Hinduism has lasted even longer, or Australian aborigines, or African tribes, or even Mayans.

It's impressive, but it's not mind-boggling in any way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa whoa whoa. Before you were lauding these passages for their amazing, accurate, scientific-before-science-even -existed awesomeness. Now they're vague and shallow?
<quoted text>
The claim is of an encounter with a deity, not an alien.
<quoted text>
First of all, the danger is explained as being by VIEWING, not presence. Moses is told he can't see God face to face.
Second, the Bible specifically states that it's God's FACE that's so bad to see, while his hand and back are not. How did this line up in any way with a radioactive being?
Finally, your leap from 'being near something is bad, have protection' to 'that thing is radiation' is huge and unwarranted.
<quoted text>
Moses' symptoms do not match those of radiation poisoning.
<quoted text>
A 'perfect description' of a flying vessel should probably actually include, you know, A VESSEL.
<quoted text>
Why is it astounding? They're weren't that small of a tribe, even by Biblical standards. Hinduism has lasted even longer, or Australian aborigines, or African tribes, or even Mayans.
It's impressive, but it's not mind-boggling in any way.
Take a moment and read how the Hawaiians responded to Capt. Cook when he arrived at the Islands. Were you really looking for a scientist's response? An archeologists? You will be disappointed and you will sound dumb.

By the way, the Hawaiians thought Capt. Cook was a deity.

It was not focused on viewing. Moses was inserted in the crack of a rock. His view of even the 'back' was restricted by the 'hand'. Again, you are foolishly expecting a scientific description of radiation by an ancient culture.

You don't know the type of radiation and glowing is a result of certain types of known radiation. This is an 'alien' radiation.

This incident has been speculated many times as a ancient account of a UFO.

Hinduism to Mayans? Are you serious? You equate their present impact to the Jews who existed for nearly two thousand years without a country? Did you notice any Nobel prize winners in your selection?

All of this indicates that you are not serious. Get real or I won't waste my time.

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a moment and read how the Hawaiians responded to Capt. Cook when he arrived at the Islands. Were you really looking for a scientist's response?
YOU said the account was an accurate description of radiation. So yes, I would expect an accurate description to actually be *accurate*.

It's not accurate in its description of transmission nor in symptoms. The only similarity is "it can harm you".
KiMare wrote:
It was not focused on viewing. Moses was inserted in the crack of a rock. His view of even the 'back' was restricted by the 'hand'.
Yes, it is focused on viewing: "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live". He does not say that you cannot be near me, he says you cannot see me. Then he walks/flies/floats/whatever by Moses while covering him up with his hand and he keeps his back to him, so Moses never SEES his face.
KiMare wrote:
You don't know the type of radiation and glowing is a result of certain types of known radiation. This is an 'alien' radiation.
The hell? It's radiation...but it has no symptoms of radiation because it's an alien radiation we've never heard of? That's one of the worst arguments I've ever heard.
KiMare wrote:
Hinduism to Mayans? Are you serious? You equate their present impact to the Jews who existed for nearly two thousand years without a country? Did you notice any Nobel prize winners in your selection?
You're not making a coherent point. Why do they need a country? What does having many Nobel prize winners have to do with it? Jews have a good recent history of advocating education. You're not explaining what's so miraculous.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>When gays say god, they mean the devil, Pan the horn god, the god of suicide, the god of AIDS, the god of self hatred, who possesses gays with demons and self hatred.
It is a fact, gays have but four things to look forward to, drug abuse, self hatred, suicide and AIDS. If that ain't satanic then they really are delusional.
You're one smart girl, unfortunately the unnatural heathens are too stubborn to admit it and now rick and box have called in a horde the the little freaks to spread their aids a gayness through the forum.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one smart girl, unfortunately the unnatural heathens are too stubborn to admit it and now rick and box have called in a horde the the little freaks to spread their aids a gayness through the forum.
You called him a girl.

LOL

He's my wittle boi, yes he EEEiis.

Milk bone?
Daniel S

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
http://home60515.com/4.html
This should be sufficient evidence that homosexuality is wrong. lol :)

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
Poor gay person, your lies have over run you and you can't run fast enough.
Oh honey, you really should have quit while you were behind, now you're just begging me to humiliate you and you are downright insistent on making it easy to boot.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
DON'T CRY, NEXT TIME DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DO NOT, I SAY, DO NOT, RELY ON GAY PROPAGANDA.
SHAME ON YOU!
What on Earth are you babbling about sweetie? What do you imagine I am crying about? I know the facts are sweetie and one I just found out is that you are about to prove yourself to be unbelievably stupid.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
APA Fraud Hooker Study Did Not Prove Homosexuals Are Normal (source: http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9361620... )
You bring me Dr Paul Cameron as a credible source dear? Unbelievably stupid. I guess you aren't aware that the good doctor has been expelled from EVERY professional association he has belonged to for violating professional research standards in his never ending quest to hate on the homosexuals? NOTHING the man has to say on this or any subject has any credibility whatsoever, we are talking about a man who has been barred from providing "expert testimony" on the subject of homosexuality in at least two federal courts for providing false and misrepresented data.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
You said that AIDS is a virus which does not give a hoot about the orientation of it's recipients, well there are two lies there. FCirst, AIDS mean "acquired immune deficiency syndrome, so it is not a virus. The virus is not HIV. But, since 80% of the AIDS victims are gay, then gay activities must prefer AIDS.
Jesus, or whatever savior you have in mind, you really are a complete moron. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is the result of damage done to the immune system by infection with one or more of the Human immunodeficiency Viruses. The type and sub-types of the virus which predominate in the US and other developed parts of the world requires direct access to the potential host's blood stream in order for infection to be possible. In terms of its sexual transmission, this means that receptive anal sex (regardless of the sex of the receiver) is the most likely method.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
Wrong again, it is a fact that suicide and contemplating suicide ia s mental illness and gay suicide is a gay thing. It does not have anything to do with acceptance. Ask blacks, Jews, Christians in Muslim countries, Muslims in America and even pedophiles commit less suicides.
You are just making sh*t up as you go along and praying like hell that nobody notices. Although the APA is currently considering whether suicidal behavior is in and of itself a mental disorder, it is not currently listed as such. Although rates among sexual minorities are higher than for the general population and that of most every other subgroup, it is not seen as a result of their being a sexual minority but a reaction to the external pressures against it. Again you freaking moron, you ignored the wealth of information that young people who grow up in a safe and accepting environment are less likely to consider it or other risky behaviors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

408 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 4 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 532,434
truth is out 9 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 22 min andet1987 0
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••