prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25113 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by popular opinion.
Untrue as to the amputee. You again show your ignorance about a religion.
However, as I stated, I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
And, I don't argue faith with faithless people. Why bother on unprovable things like faith? Isn't that why it is called 'faith'???
However, I do point out incorrect assertions and lies about what the Bible says or a religion believes.
I find it humorous that people who are angry about a position other people take castigate everything about them. Isn't that your complaint about the treatment of gays?
I also find it interesting that anyone who disagrees with homosexual sex or calling gay unions marriage is automatically deemed hateful.
This is why your boxed responses aren't working with me.
Smile.
Can I get a amen?! AMEN!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25114 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays choose to be gay, and the explanation of their existence is the devil has a grasp on their weak minds.
There's no evidence of this whatsoever.

Location hidden

#25115 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I never asserted homosexuality is chosen. I consider it primarily a genetic defect. I simply noted that classic Christianity considers all creation broken. Science acknowledges genetic defects. They both agree about homosexuality.
Both of your explanations are a mixture of conjecture and opinion, not fact.

To even allow people to be born homosexual would be an act of cruelty by the Christian god.

Location hidden

#25116 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by popular opinion.
By reason, which trumps popular opinion.
KiMare wrote:
Untrue as to the amputee. You again show your ignorance about a religion.
Absolutely true. The faithful claim that god intervenes in the world to heal people, yet healings which would be miraculous to skeptics such as the restoration of lost limbs, never happen.
KiMare wrote:
I find it humorous that people who are angry about a position other people take castigate everything about them. Isn't that your complaint about the treatment of gays?
Not in the least.
KiMare wrote:
I also find it interesting that anyone who disagrees with homosexual sex or calling gay unions marriage is automatically deemed hateful.
Why is it interesting? If people who opposed gay rights were able to come up with a rational or coherent argument against them, they wouldn't be considered hateful.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25117 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I never asserted homosexuality is chosen. I consider it primarily a genetic defect. I simply noted that classic Christianity considers all creation broken. Science acknowledges genetic defects. They both agree about homosexuality.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of your explanations are a mixture of conjecture and opinion, not fact.
To even allow people to be born homosexual would be an act of cruelty by the Christian god.
1. Scientists assert that homosexuality is a mixture of nature (genetics) and nurture. Genetics being primary. That is not an opinion, it is fact.

2. I am not debating faith with faithless people. I am simply and factually asserting what the Bible says. Your response is your opinion of God.

:-)

Location hidden

#25118 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
1. Scientists assert that homosexuality is a mixture of nature (genetics) and nurture. Genetics being primary. That is not an opinion, it is fact.
It is your opinion that it is a genetic 'defect'. People have provided rational evolutionary explanations for homosexuality, yet you ignore these in order to give gay people a derogatory label. Why?
KiMare wrote:
2. I am not debating faith with faithless people. I am simply and factually asserting what the Bible says. Your response is your opinion of God.
And I am showing the inconsistency in that religious view.

Location hidden

#25119 Dec 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your opinion that it is a genetic 'defect'. People have provided rational evolutionary explanations for homosexuality, yet you ignore these in order to give gay people a derogatory label. Why?
<quoted text>
Please post validation homosexuality with study methods detailed.

Your opinion of God is simplistic and has been addressed by the Bible and theology. In the end, it is all unprovable opinions.

The bottom line of reality is, homosexuality is a violation of purpose at every level. Be honest

Location hidden

#25120 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post validation homosexuality with study methods detailed.
Having a small subset of a group be supportive, rather than competitive, improves that group's odds of survival and thus the passing on of their genes.

Why didn't you answer my question? Why label gay people with a derogatory term when you don't have any evidence that homosexuality is a genetic defect?

You also ignored my elaboration of the amputee point.
KiMare wrote:
Your opinion of God is simplistic and has been addressed by the Bible and theology.
It most certainly hasn't. And definitely not by the Bible, which was written before people had even the slightest bit of knowledge about human sexuality.
KiMare wrote:
The bottom line of reality is, homosexuality is a violation of purpose at every level. Be honest
Only if you consider the sole purpose of humans and their genitals to be procreation.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25121 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Boy that demon in you really has you eating out of the palm of it's hand.
Hon, from where I am sitting, the only one of us under possible demonic influence would be yourself. You have lied, you have tortured the Bible and even God himself into supposed agreement with your beliefs, you have prayed for malicious things and YOU are supposed to be the good Christian. If you think that is Jesus in your heart, you had better look again.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25122 Dec 13, 2012
Boy this is something for the scrap books, gays and pagans alike teaming up to serve the devil. God is one merciful being, i'm not sure how much rebellion I could take before I struck everyone one of them dead.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25123 Dec 13, 2012
You know there's all the gay guys on here to try disprove the Bible about being gay is wrong, But none of them give reasons as to what makes it right.
Right

Chicago, IL

#25124 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
You know there's all the gay guys on here to try disprove the Bible about being gay is wrong, But none of them give reasons as to what makes it right.
It feels so gooood

Location hidden

#25125 Dec 13, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It is hardly my opinion. That is the reason there is a desperate attempt to find a legitimate evolutionary purpose for homosexuality by gays. It is also why you cannot provide a valid scientific assertion of purpose. There is none. Yours is not even a valid scientific assertion!

Let me help you.

1. There is one study of the Samoan culture that asserted that maybe gay uncles parenting sibling relatives enables large families. Perhaps this was what you were referring to. A small Pacific culture is not accepted as a explanation for a world-wide situation by any scientist.

2. There is a Italian social scientist who studied 100 subjects. His assertions are too complicated to explain here, but they are not only based on a far too limited study group, the conclusions he draws are primarily rejected by peers.

Finally, why do you consider a genetic defect a derogatory term? Did you choose to be born gay? I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera, hence my name and the sub-title,'monster mutation'.

Location hidden

#25126 Dec 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You also ignored my elaboration of the amputee point.
<quoted text>
It most certainly hasn't. And definitely not by the Bible, which was written before people had even the slightest bit of knowledge about human sexuality.
<quoted text>
Only if you consider the sole purpose of humans and their genitals to be procreation.
You are asking me to argue faith. By it's very definition, it is unprovable. Yet you foolishly claim a conclusion based on a narrow demand.

I accurately stated that the Bible explains why brokenness continues to exist. I also accurately stated that countless theologians have elaborated on those passages.

Your simplistic game only tells me that you have picked up a gay twirl talking point you really know nothing about.

If you want to discuss something that is provable about the Bible, please tell me how a accurate description of radiation got in the Old Testament, three thousand years ago;

Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Please also note, that after that incident, Moses continues to experience affects when he 'enters the Holy of holies' in the tabernacle. Also, a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night guide the Israelites.

Smile.
every troll here but you

Chicago, IL

#25127 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hardly my opinion. That is the reason there is a desperate attempt to find a legitimate evolutionary purpose for homosexuality by gays. It is also why you cannot provide a valid scientific assertion of purpose. There is none. Yours is not even a valid scientific assertion!
Let me help you.
1. There is one study of the Samoan culture that asserted that maybe gay uncles parenting sibling relatives enables large families. Perhaps this was what you were referring to. A small Pacific culture is not accepted as a explanation for a world-wide situation by any scientist.
2. There is a Italian social scientist who studied 100 subjects. His assertions are too complicated to explain here, but they are not only based on a far too limited study group, the conclusions he draws are primarily rejected by peers.
Finally, why do you consider a genetic defect a derogatory term? Did you choose to be born gay? I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera, hence my name and the sub-title,'monster mutation'.
Take up the ar$e like the man you are. You want it don't deny it.

this one

#25128 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Sweetie, your choice of takes on the Bible is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, but you just won't shut the flock up about what you say God feels. It's clear that you have nothing else to offer this discussion aside from your assorted silly religious theories. You keep insisting that we prove it right, but the reality is that you are so freaking closed minded that Jesus himself could come down and tell you and you'd still insist he's wrong. Sweetie, the reality is that like your alleged heterosexuality, it is neither right nor wrong, it is what you as a person do with it that counts. Being homosexual is simply a fact of our lives, work on your coping skills.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25130 Dec 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your choice of takes on the Bible is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, but you just won't shut the flock up about what you say God feels. It's clear that you have nothing else to offer this discussion aside from your assorted silly religious theories. You keep insisting that we prove it right, but the reality is that you are so freaking closed minded that Jesus himself could come down and tell you and you'd still insist he's wrong. Sweetie, the reality is that like your alleged heterosexuality, it is neither right nor wrong, it is what you as a person do with it that counts. Being homosexual is simply a fact of our lives, work on your coping skills.
Dude tinker bell you keep claiming that it's only my belief that the Bible says God is disgusted by homosexuality when in reality the only church's that believe other wise are the ones that only gays go to. So no I'm gonna stick to what God says and not give in to the devil's liberal mindset.

And you still can't prove being a homo is right because there are no reasons all you do is keep pointing to religion but you can't give any reason on what makes homosexuality right. You can call in the all your little gay friends you want, doesn't change the fact that what you freaks do is sinful, and wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25131 Dec 13, 2012
every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
Take up the ar$e like the man you are. You want it don't deny it.
Ooo girl you one of dem supah freaks aintcha? Yous remind me of when we was driving trew da hood, dis homo done come out his shack and startid bwowin kisses at us. All he gotted back do was a bunch rocks to da face.

this one

#25132 Dec 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Dude tinker bell you keep claiming that it's only my belief that the Bible says God is disgusted by homosexuality when in reality the only church's that believe other wise are the ones that only gays go to.
Buttercup, you speak only for your unfortunate choices of beliefs, not for the Bible and certainly not God. yes, there are other denominations share your unfortunate choices, but their obvious problems with God are none of my concern.
Jeff1996 wrote:
So no I'm gonna stick to what God says and not give in to the devil's liberal mindset.
Good luck with that one, I can see you are going to need it and I ain't even Christian.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And you still can't prove being a homo is right because there are no reasons all you do is keep pointing to religion but you can't give any reason on what makes homosexuality right.
You don't actually read the posts you claim to be replying to, do you sug? The only reason that I am talking about your religion is because you talk about NOTHING else.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You can call in the all your little gay friends you want, doesn't change the fact that what you freaks do is sinful, and wrong.
From my reading of the Bible, what you have been doing is sinful and wrong. like I pointed out before, I've caught you bearing false witness, torturing scripture and even God himself into agreement with your nonsense and praying for harm to others. All very Christlike of you by the way.

Location hidden

#25133 Dec 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I just gave you one.
KiMare wrote:
No, my statement was more general.
KiMare wrote:
Finally, why do you consider a genetic defect a derogatory term?
'Defective' implies something is broken. You could use the term 'mutation'.
KiMare wrote:
Did you choose to be born gay? I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera, hence my name and the sub-title,'monster mutation'.
I am straight, and I did not choose my orientation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min ROCCO 64,235
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 654,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 183,188
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 973,899
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 31 min hpcaban 9,379
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Toby 106,577
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 37 min ImFree2Choose 2,592
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min onemale 281,918
More from around the web