prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25093 Dec 11, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
No he said God made gays before Adam and Eve. Gays didn't appear until after sin entered the world, after Adam disobeyed God.
Actually, he said "the gay", not gays. His point was that homosexuality has always been around.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25094 Dec 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You know my point exactly.
I know the point you are making sweetie, but I seriously doubt that it is the one you intended to, hence my possible confusion about you having one in the first place.
KiMare wrote:
You have been schooled, so you try a silly cover.
Maleducated by a moron, I'm touched.
KiMare wrote:
Usually when someone says, "did God really say", He did.
Smile.
You ain't usual sweetie.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25095 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>With each subsequent post you get dimmer and dimmer, it's like watching your human capacity to reason collapse into a black hole. Sweetie, God's lesbian and gay children have always been a minority which until recently has been pretty much at the mercy of our much more numerous heterosexual brothers and sisters. While there have been various points in history which didn't work too badly for us, for the most part, you folk have been dangerous for us to be around if we didn't play along, at least openly. Just because they played along doesn't mean that they were any less the homosexual that the good Lord created them to be.
God didn't make them gay. The devil got into their weak minds after sin entered the Earth and they let the devil trick them into being gay. Nothing Godly about it.
As a matter of fact go find a scripture that mentions homosexuality being of God.

Disgusting freaks fowling up my air with their gayness.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25096 Dec 11, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're babbling again dear.
You're babbling again tinker bell. shouldn't be getting checked for aids or something?
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25097 Dec 11, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he said "the gay", not gays. His point was that homosexuality has always been around.
Which it hasn't seeing how it didn't begin showing up until after Adam sinned.

You can keep taking this conversation around in circles as much as you want to but the Bible doesn't say anywhere in it that God meant for people to be gay. Ask any theologian, preacher, or anyone who actually reads the Bible, they'll tell you the same thing.

There was a time when gays were out in the streets saying that God is for them, but now that that's been proven wrong most gays are atheist, cause they don't want to believe that God is disgusted by homosexuality.

Location hidden

#25098 Dec 11, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep taking this conversation around in circles as much as you want to but the Bible doesn't say anywhere in it that God meant for people to be gay. Ask any theologian, preacher, or anyone who actually reads the Bible, they'll tell you the same thing.
They have to say that. They can't even come up with a reasonable explanation for the existence of gay people.

Gay people clearly do NOT choose to be gay. Yet, Christians cannot believe that their god would make someone gay. So they're stuck.
Jeff1996 wrote:
There was a time when gays were out in the streets saying that God is for them, but now that that's been proven wrong most gays are atheist, cause they don't want to believe that God is disgusted by homosexuality.
I'd say it's because they realized following an outdated religion that says they're evil for something that they don't control is rather stupid.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#25099 Dec 11, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't make them gay. The devil got into their weak minds after sin entered the Earth and they let the devil trick them into being gay. Nothing Godly about it.
As a matter of fact go find a scripture that mentions homosexuality being of God.
Disgusting freaks fowling up my air with their gayness.
Your Christianity, it's so Christlike, almost as if Jesus hisself had come down to throw a childish fit. Sweetie, you are free to believe in whatever nonsense you want, it really doesn't matter.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25100 Dec 12, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to say that. They can't even come up with a reasonable explanation for the existence of gay people.
Gay people clearly do NOT choose to be gay. Yet, Christians cannot believe that their god would make someone gay. So they're stuck.
<quoted text>
I'd say it's because they realized following an outdated religion that says they're evil for something that they don't control is rather stupid.
You are an idiot.

The classic Christian explanation for homosexuality is depravity. Look it up. God made perfection, man broke it and Christ fixed it.

The 'logical' explanation is a repetitive genetic defect.

The one stuck is you. A denial that leaves you outside every major religion and ignoring the simple basics of evolution, gay twirling a silly attempt to impose your imposter relationship on the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage.

:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25101 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
The classic Christian explanation for homosexuality is depravity. Look it up. God made perfection, man broke it and Christ fixed it.
The one stuck is you. A denial that leaves you outside every major religion and ignoring the simple basics of evolution, gay twirling a silly attempt to impose your imposter relationship on the cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior, marriage.
There ya go again. GOD MADE PERFECTION.

Then the perfect product that he made, broke.

But Jesus fixed it.

That Jesus, how is he with amputees?

Location hidden

#25102 Dec 12, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again. GOD MADE PERFECTION.
Then the perfect product that he made, broke.
But Jesus fixed it.
That Jesus, how is he with amputees?
You should go ask him.

Smile.

Location hidden

#25103 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
The classic Christian explanation for homosexuality is depravity.
Doesn't explain why sexual orientation isn't chosen.
KiMare wrote:
The one stuck is you. A denial that leaves you outside every major religion and ignoring the simple basics of evolution
I'm not ignoring any element of evolution, and being outside major religions is a positive thing.

Location hidden

#25104 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go ask him.
Smile.
That would be difficult as he is dead.

Of course you'd avoid the amputee question. Yet another thing Christians have no answer for.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25105 Dec 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go ask him.
Smile.
He died, right?

Do I need to roll away the stone?

Liberty Warrior

Sicklerville, NJ

#25106 Dec 12, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anatomically aberrant" is not the same as "morally wrong" and that is what this whole thread is about.
Morals are decided and imposed by society on all its members and vary from place to place as in ancient Egypt where royals married their siblings or in the middle east where women have no rights, young children are often forcibly married off and rape victims are stoned to death.
Sibling marriage and abuse of females are perfectly acceptable in those societies but, by western standards, are considered wrong. Biology has nothing to do with the ideas except as a later consequence.
Western society with its ideas of right and wrong has been shaped largely by Christianity and while many of its rules are good, there are some that are outright barbaric. Those people who try to impose their own warped ideas on the entire world are no better than the barbarians who would force marriage on a pre-teen girl.
The expression "anatomically aberrant" is very wide ranging and can be applied to a host of other abnormalities/disabilities such as albinism, epilepsy, haemophilia etc which are accidents of genetics or birth and beyond the control of those who are affected by them.
The attitudes to homosexuality are shaped mostly by Leviticus which is filled with poisonous ideas and went out of date about 3000 years ago.
are you trying to make a point?????
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25107 Dec 12, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gays choose to be gay, and the explanation of their existence is the devil has a grasp on their weak minds. They're giving in to his will and claiming it's normal. Some even claiming it's of God, which every christian knows is a lie straight from Hell.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25108 Dec 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Your Christianity, it's so Christlike, almost as if Jesus hisself had come down to throw a childish fit. Sweetie, you are free to believe in whatever nonsense you want, it really doesn't matter.
Boy that demon in you really has you eating out of the palm of it's hand.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25109 Dec 12, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He died, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0W9JsskFVSoXX
Obviously you don't read the Bible or else you'd know he resurrected and the body was gone.

All these filthy pagans are coming to the wrong forum to discuss christianity.

Location hidden

#25110 Dec 12, 2012
You are an idiot.

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't explain why sexual orientation isn't chosen.
<quoted text>
I'm not ignoring any element of evolution, and being outside major religions is a positive thing.
I never asserted homosexuality is chosen. I consider it primarily a genetic defect. I simply noted that classic Christianity considers all creation broken. Science acknowledges genetic defects. They both agree about homosexuality.

As to religion and faith, I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. However, I find those within most religions do far more good and those outside do far more harm.

Smile.

Location hidden

#25111 Dec 12, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He died, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0W9JsskFVSoXX
Not by popular opinion.

The stone thing was already done, right?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#25112 Dec 12, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be difficult as he is dead.
Of course you'd avoid the amputee question. Yet another thing Christians have no answer for.
Not by popular opinion.

Untrue as to the amputee. You again show your ignorance about a religion.

However, as I stated, I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

And, I don't argue faith with faithless people. Why bother on unprovable things like faith? Isn't that why it is called 'faith'???

However, I do point out incorrect assertions and lies about what the Bible says or a religion believes.

I find it humorous that people who are angry about a position other people take castigate everything about them. Isn't that your complaint about the treatment of gays?

I also find it interesting that anyone who disagrees with homosexual sex or calling gay unions marriage is automatically deemed hateful.

This is why your boxed responses aren't working with me.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve 638,020
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Lifelover 617,967
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Buck Crick 29,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min The Hangman 968,879
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 181,951
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,466
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr okimar 53,716
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Not religious 43,916
More from around the web