|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Well if you have actually read the Bible like you claim you have then you'd know that Adam and Eve were the first humans to ever disobey God.
That would be relevant to the discussion how? Adam was still created with the rest of humanity and Eve sometime later.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Therefore since the first humans made came before Adam and Eve, obviously none of them disobeyed God. And God clearly said he wanted them to be fruitful and multiply. Fa ggets or lesbos can't reproduce therefore they were'nt even around until After the first sin entered the world which was after Adam sinned.
Sweetie, the **** and the ***** were still around, being homosexual don't mean infertile, moron and while God did say to be fruitful etc, he didn't say anything about not taking advantage of their God given homosexuality, now did he? We merely played along with the heterosexual program, we don't feel your need for us to play along any longer.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Please save yourself the embarrassment of trying to interpret God's word, It doesn't support gays anywhere in it.
According to YOUR interpretation, sweetie. Whether you like it or not, I've simply been going along with what the good book says and what we actually know about the human species.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Everything you've mentioned about gays being created by God is completely disproven by the Bible.
So you pray dear, but I have some pretty serious doubts about that one for you and figure that it is you who is going to have a lot more 'splainin to do about your behavior.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Actually Tinker bell he's saying that both being a queer, and butt sex is messed up.
Another brilliant mind speaks.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Heterosexuality isn't bad because not every straight guy does that, because your anus isn't made for that.
Sweetie, not every gay person does that either. If you want to believe that the butt sex is icky, go right ahead, but butt sex and homosexuality aren't synonyms, moron.
Jeff1996 wrote:
It's meant to push waste out, not take cock in.
If you don't want to engage in anal sex, by all means don't, it might also help if you quit obsessing about those who may or may not engage in the practice, regardless of their sex and/or sexual orientation.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And like having anal sex is a choice, so is being gay, you only do it because you want to, nothing more.
Yes dear, anal sex, in most instances, is a choice, but so is being a blithering moron and you may have not tried the former but seem to specialize in the latter. Pumpkin, the ONLY choice we have in being gay is what we are going to do with the homosexuality we have been blessed with. The same choice you were given, smegma.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Wait no my bad the one who said that was Rick in Kansas. lol oops.
I'm not completely sure if God made others before Adam and Eve because in the 1st chapter it does say that he made man (both male and female) in his own image and blessed THEM and commanded THEM to go forth a multiply. But in the 2nd chapter, that's where it says God made Adam and put Adam in the Garden of Eden.
So I'm not completely sure if God made other humans before Adam and Eve or not.
But what I definitely do know is that there were no gays until after sin entered the Earth. Yet for some reason Rick in Kansas ( tinker bell) thinks God made gays before Adam and Eve.
Then what happened to the woman who was not Eve? The Jews have an explanation available to those who want to believe in the creation of a single pair of humans, the Christians however, do not. Sweetie, from what we know about the species human is that there have always been those who were either exclusively or predominately attracted to members of their same sex, both male and female. We have existed throughout ALL of recorded history in every part of the world and in verbal histories dating back to the origin stories of many cultures. Therefore, if God created all of humanity, he created the gay ones too. If you insist that God only created the pair and the spare, you may have a case, but an illogical story that should have ended when the only breeding pair had only male children.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then what happened to the woman who was not Eve? The Jews have an explanation available to those who want to believe in the creation of a single pair of humans, the Christians however, do not. Sweetie, from what we know about the species human is that there have always been those who were either exclusively or predominately attracted to members of their same sex, both male and female. We have existed throughout ALL of recorded history in every part of the world and in verbal histories dating back to the origin stories of many cultures. Therefore, if God created all of humanity, he created the gay ones too. If you insist that God only created the pair and the spare, you may have a case, but an illogical story that should have ended when the only breeding pair had only male children.
There are numerous repetitive genetic defects like homosexuality, including the man born blind that Jesus healed.

According to the Bible, God created perfection. Man broke it. Jesus fixed it.

You are foolishly attempting to call something clearly broken perfect. Silly stupid.

Smile.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no some theologians don't completely know that Adam and Eve were the first humans. They were definitely the first humans specifically named in the Bible, but it does say in chapter 1 that God made man in his image and then in chapter 2 it talks about Adam specifically.
Who knows, maybe it gave a somewhat vague version in the first chapter, and then in chapter 2 went into more detail about the humans God created, or maybe God created more humans but made Adam for the special purpose of taking care of the Garden of Eden.
There is nothing in the text to indicate that.

In fact, Genesis 2:5 specifically states that, before Adam, there was "no one to work the ground."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, go to page 1156, scroll to the 3rd from the last comment and you'll see that Rick actually said
Yes, which matches what I just said.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are numerous repetitive genetic defects like homosexuality, including the man born blind that Jesus healed.
You are foolishly attempting to call something clearly broken perfect. Silly stupid.
Smile.
That's your argument?

The Bible says God created perfection and Jesus fixed it?

Does God want a Mulligan? Oooooh, whiffed that one. Jesus, tee the ball up higher.

Damn, shanked it. Jesus?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Hon, if that is what you really want to believe, believe to your little mind's content, I'm sure you are used to reality laughing at you by now.
KiMare wrote:
Again according to your choice of beliefs, whether or not there is even a God to agree with you on that is a pretty open question. After all, this God of yours would be to blame for you.
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Despite your ugly beliefs to the contrary (so Christlike by the way, it's almost as Jesus himself came down to say incredibly misinformed things at me), I'm not the least bit broke. I'm homosexual dear, your problems with that aren't mine, no matter how much you pray them to be.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the **** and the ***** were still around, being homosexual don't mean infertile, moron and while God did say to be fruitful etc, he didn't say anything about not taking advantage of their God given homosexuality, now did he? We merely played along with the heterosexual program, we don't feel your need for us to play along any longer.
Actually no if they were fa gs back then, then they definitely wouldn't be makin babies. If they were gay then they'd be nailing some poor man's butt hole, and only spreading aids not babies. God commanded them to be straight, He said be fruitful and multiply. Never once did he say for a man to sleep with a man or a woman with a woman. So no it's not a God given right to be gay. It's of the devil who has you confused, messed up little fools eating out of the palm of his hands.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear, anal sex, in most instances, is a choice, but so is being a
Fa gget?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, which matches what I just said.
Not at all actually, you're going against what actually is written. I copied what he said word for word and you only said a little piece of it.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then what happened to the woman who was not Eve? The Jews have an explanation available to those who want to believe in the creation of a single pair of humans, the Christians however, do not. Sweetie, from what we know about the species human is that there have always been those who were either exclusively or predominately attracted to members of their same sex, both male and female. We have existed throughout ALL of recorded history in every part of the world and in verbal histories dating back to the origin stories of many cultures. Therefore, if God created all of humanity, he created the gay ones too. If you insist that God only created the pair and the spare, you may have a case, but an illogical story that should have ended when the only breeding pair had only male children.
Uh no whether or not God made other people before Adam and Eve, No human disobeyed God until after Adam did and sin was brought into the world. God never once told them they could be gay, he said be fruitful and multiply, which if your a fairy or a butch, that's obviously not gonna happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all actually, you're going against what actually is written. I copied what he said word for word and you only said a little piece of it.
I expressed his main point which was that, if god created all people, that includes gay people.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I expressed his main point which was that, if god created all people, that includes gay people.
No he said God made gays before Adam and Eve. Gays didn't appear until after sin entered the world, after Adam disobeyed God.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Smile.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, if that is what you really want to believe, believe to your little mind's content, I'm sure you are used to reality laughing at you by now.
<quoted text>Again according to your choice of beliefs, whether or not there is even a God to agree with you on that is a pretty open question. After all, this God of yours would be to blame for you.
<quoted text>Despite your ugly beliefs to the contrary (so Christlike by the way, it's almost as Jesus himself came down to say incredibly misinformed things at me), I'm not the least bit broke. I'm homosexual dear, your problems with that aren't mine, no matter how much you pray them to be.
You don't know what I believe. I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says.

"I'm not the least bit broke."

Kinda proves my point.

Smirk.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Actually no if they were fa gs back then, then they definitely wouldn't be makin babies.
Hon, the **** have been makin babies since the dawn of man. They played straight and still found ways to enjoy the company of men.
Jeff1996 wrote:
If they were gay then they'd be nailing some poor man's butt hole, and only spreading aids not babies.
Your parents and your God must be so proud right now.
Jeff1996 wrote:
God commanded them to be straight, He said be fruitful and multiply.
He didn't command heterosexuality cupcake, he commanded be fruitful, not the same thing dear, not by a long shot. Heterosexual sexual acts don't require the participation of anyone who is even remotely heterosexual.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Never once did he say for a man to sleep with a man or a woman with a woman.
He didn't tell them not to either, now did he?
Jeff1996 wrote:
So no it's not a God given right to be gay.
Maybe according to your version of God, but you've proved him to be rather useless anyways.
Jeff1996 wrote:
It's of the devil who has you confused, messed up little fools eating out of the palm of his hands.
If that is what you want to believe, believe to your little heart's content. Makes no difference to me.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Uh no whether or not God made other people before Adam and Eve, No human disobeyed God until after Adam did and sin was brought into the world. God never once told them they could be gay, he said be fruitful and multiply, which if your a fairy or a butch, that's obviously not gonna happen.
Sweetie, until Moses came along, much, much later, there was no prohibition on same sex sexual acts, not even a mention of them except in the cases of some pretty gruesome death threats made by people who were presumably heterosexual and some vague references where they likely happened among consenting partners but without judgment, condemnation or punishment. The gay that he made back then simply played along with the whole be fruitful business while still finding ways of being just about every bit the homosexual God made them to be. You can try to rationalize your way out of what the good book does and does not say, but that doesn't change the reality.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You don't know what I believe. I simply and accurately stated what the Bible says.
"I'm not the least bit broke."
Kinda proves my point.
Smirk.
You had a point? That's news to me. It really doesn't matter what you choose to believe sweetie, it is irrelevant to the subject at hand.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, the **** have been makin babies since the dawn of man. They played straight and still found ways to enjoy the company of men.
Wow talk about hypocrite, first you say being gay isn't a choice and that gay men's minds are wired to like other men and not women. If going the normal route goes against what they're minds are telling, then obviously they wouldn't be having sex with women.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, until Moses came along, much, much later, there was no prohibition on same sex sexual acts,
It gays didn't start ruining the Earth until after sin entered it. Disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••