Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh what's that I hear? That sounds to me like the 6th time you've refused to answer the question.
The question has been answered, child. Your lack of reading comprehension is your personal problem.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

@Rick in Kansas

You Homosexual sinners will die the most evil death.This truism has been confirmed again and again. You moral corrupter and pervert seducer your gay behavior is not completely in line with creation. Homosexuality is against the order of creation.
KiMare is a troll

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my! Look at that ad homoan, gay twirl, sissy fit!
All over two simple points of reality you have no way around.
1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fatal cracks in the pillar of denial.
Maybe if you stomp your feet a little harder?
What happens if you face reality fully? It is hard either way, but you aren't asking th whole world to pretend with you.
:-)
1. How shameful that a lesbian trapped in a mans body would marry and breed! Who knows what monster mutations you have passed onto your children.
2. Anal sex is not inherently harmful, unhealthy or demeaning. How would you know if you've never experienced it? If you have and found it demeaning it only means you're not a gay or bi man, or intersexed.
KiMare, face reality and visit a doctor who will refer you for gender reassignment counselling. It is easier that way, you can be yourself, a lesbian, rather than asking the whole world to accept you homophobic bigotry because you are unhappy with who you are.
You are not intersexed you are transgendered.

;(
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it doesn't say he didn't either and since you believe is responsible for the creation of humanity and the gay folk have always been a part of that humanity, therefore God made the gay. Whether you choose to agree or not.
<quoted text>It does? No kidding? I never knew that. Listen sh*t for brains, unlike you I have read the Bible, a number of versions in fact. Yes dear, there is that whole fruitful and multiply business, but not even the entire heterosexual population has been needed to fill the Earth with people. <quoted text>Obviously not all of them, moron'
<quoted text>Suuuure they did, buttercup.
<quoted text>Being an idiot is a dubious lifestyle choice, I wonder why you chose it. Sweetie, I keep telling you that you can choose to believe in whatever silliness your empty little head desires, but you are only speaking for that choice, any claim that you are actually speaking on behalf of God is just plain absurd.
<quoted text>Honeybun, once again, I have read the whole story, along with the rest of the freaking book, maybe YOU should try it at some point.
Well if you have actually read the Bible like you claim you have then you'd know that Adam and Eve were the first humans to ever disobey God. Therefore since the first humans made came before Adam and Eve, obviously none of them disobeyed God. And God clearly said he wanted them to be fruitful and multiply. Fa ggets or lesbos can't reproduce therefore they were'nt even around until After the first sin entered the world which was after Adam sinned.

Please save yourself the embarrassment of trying to interpret God's word, It doesn't support gays anywhere in it. Everything you've mentioned about gays being created by God is completely disproven by the Bible.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you do realize that people of the opposite sex actually engage in that very same sexual act and in greater numbers that the homosexual population. Have you just proved that heterosexuality is anatomically aberrant, or that you are just another moron that is fixated on anal sex fantasies?
Actually Tinker bell he's saying that both being a queer, and butt sex is messed up.
Heterosexuality isn't bad because not every straight guy does that, because your anus isn't made for that. It's meant to push waste out, not take cock in. And like having anal sex is a choice, so is being gay, you only do it because you want to, nothing more.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I think YOU'RE wrong there! I have come to the conclusion that anal sex produces people with thought processes like YOURS.
YOU ARE so deficient in YOUR grasp of English that it is obvious that you PAID no attention in class or YOUR parents never PAID your school fees.
If you want to debate intelligently, at least have the manners to write decently instead of reinforcing the impression that you would be more at home with the street corner slobs - with YOUR pants half way down your bum and cap back to front.
Lastly; Note the correct use of the words in capitals and learn something.
Go take an anatomy class and look up where babies come from then get back to me on that gay boy.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you have actually read the Bible like you claim you have then you'd know that Adam and Eve were the first humans to ever disobey God. Therefore since the first humans made came before Adam and Eve, obviously none of them disobeyed God.
Adam and Eve are the first humans, according to the Bible.

It's a fictional story, but at least get it right.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing watching you make a fool of yourself.
First, it's not a law. It's a definition
Second, it's not what "makes a living being a normal living being"; it's what "makes something living".
Third, homosexuals pass all the criteria.
1st that's a lie coming from a freak.
2nd that's a lie coming from an ignorant freak.
3rd that's a lie coming from an ignorant gay freak.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve are the first humans, according to the Bible.
It's a fictional story, but at least get it right.
Nope before it introduces them it says
26Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them,“Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
Later on though he creates Adam and puts him in the garden of eden. then he create Eve.

Not that I'd expect a pagan to get the Bible right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
1st that's a lie coming from a freak.
Nope. You don't even know what a scientific law is.
Jeff1996 wrote:
2nd that's a lie coming from an ignorant freak.
Nope. It's a list of criteria for life, not "normal life".
Jeff1996 wrote:
3rd that's a lie coming from an ignorant gay freak.
Nope. Your list had "the ability to reproduce". Gay people can, and do, reproduce, so they meet the criteria.

You're such a failure, child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope before it introduces them it says
26Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
Yes, he is creating Adam and Eve.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Later on though he creates Adam and puts him in the garden of eden. then he create Eve.
No, it is not "later on". Genesis 2 is a re-telling of Genesis 1. Notice how in Genesis 1, God makes all the animals, and then in Genesis 2...he makes all the animals again and has Adam name them? It's re-telling the same events. They're not new events taking place later.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Not that I'd expect a pagan to get the Bible right.
Right, dude. EVERYONE other than you is wrong.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is creating Adam and Eve.
<quoted text>
No, it is not "later on". Genesis 2 is a re-telling of Genesis 1. Notice how in Genesis 1, God makes all the animals, and then in Genesis 2...he makes all the animals again and has Adam name them? It's re-telling the same events. They're not new events taking place later.
<quoted text>
Right, dude. EVERYONE other than you is wrong.
All that you said doesn't change that fact that God commanded his creation to multiply.
And weren't you the one who said God made gays before Adam and Eve?
I recall you saying "The gay folk have always been a part of that humanity. Therefore God made the gay before his work with Adam and Eve."
Why now are you contradicting yourself tinker bell?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Wait no my bad the one who said that was Rick in Kansas. lol oops.

I'm not completely sure if God made others before Adam and Eve because in the 1st chapter it does say that he made man (both male and female) in his own image and blessed THEM and commanded THEM to go forth a multiply. But in the 2nd chapter, that's where it says God made Adam and put Adam in the Garden of Eden.
So I'm not completely sure if God made other humans before Adam and Eve or not.
But what I definitely do know is that there were no gays until after sin entered the Earth. Yet for some reason Rick in Kansas ( tinker bell) thinks God made gays before Adam and Eve.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
You Homosexual sinners will die the most evil death.This truism has been confirmed again and again. You moral corrupter and pervert seducer your gay behavior is not completely in line with creation. Homosexuality is against the order of creation.
Amen lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that you said doesn't change that fact that God commanded his creation to multiply.
It doesn't need to. Commands by fictional characters aren't important to this discussion.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Why now are you contradicting yourself tinker bell?
That wasn't me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
I'm not completely sure if God made others before Adam and Eve because in the 1st chapter it does say that he made man (both male and female) in his own image and blessed THEM and commanded THEM to go forth a multiply.
Why are you emphasizing 'them'? Adam and Eve is two people. Them.
Jeff1996 wrote:
But in the 2nd chapter, that's where it says God made Adam and put Adam in the Garden of Eden.
So I'm not completely sure if God made other humans before Adam and Eve or not.
Read the two chapters. Chapter 2 is just a re-telling of Chapter 1 with more details. This has been understood for thousands of years.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Yet for some reason Rick in Kansas ( tinker bell) thinks God made gays before Adam and Eve.
No, RiK just said that if god makes all people, then he makes gay people.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't need to. Commands by fictional characters aren't important to this discussion.
<quoted text>
That wasn't me.
Read the comment below that one and you'll see that I already stated that I posted that to the wrong comment.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you emphasizing 'them'? Adam and Eve is two people. Them.
<quoted text>
Read the two chapters. Chapter 2 is just a re-telling of Chapter 1 with more details. This has been understood for thousands of years.
Actually no some theologians don't completely know that Adam and Eve were the first humans. They were definitely the first humans specifically named in the Bible, but it does say in chapter 1 that God made man in his image and then in chapter 2 it talks about Adam specifically.
Who knows, maybe it gave a somewhat vague version in the first chapter, and then in chapter 2 went into more detail about the humans God created, or maybe God created more humans but made Adam for the special purpose of taking care of the Garden of Eden.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No, RiK just said that if god makes all people, then he makes gay people.
No idiot, go to page 1156, scroll to the 3rd from the last comment and you'll see that Rick actually said
" The gay folk have always been a part of that humanity. Therefore God made the gay before his work with Adam and Eve. If you don't want to believe what the Bible says, that ain't my problem buttercup, it is yours..."
And if you scroll up some you'll see where Rick replied to my comment where I told him to tell me what verse in the Bible says that God made gay people before Adam and Eve. Rick said 'Genesis 1:26, moron." Which of course was a lie seeing how God commanded them to reproduce and multiply the Earth, and since no one disobeyed God until after Adam sinned, obviously none of them were gay.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@Rick in Kansas
Adolf, my little German potato dumpling, still not taking advantage of your nation's socialized mental health system, I see. Other than bat sh*t crazy, how you been? When are you going to realize that your impotent wagging of the fingers of your versions of various versions of God only makes me laugh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Porkpie Hat 256,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min curiouslu 722,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min CunningLinguist 224,619
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 115,616
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 44 min yon 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min shyam 4,917
hi 52 min raja 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 533,566
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••