|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your pre-K class didn't include the ideas of neutrality or amorality.
Tell me, is eating a slice of pizza RIGHT or WRONG?
You're comparing two things that have nothing to do with each other.

And eating the pizza depends, if it's poisoned or if you're allergic to something on the pizza, then obviously eating it would be wrong. duh gay boy.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok since you haven't payed any attention back in 3rd grade i'll teach you the characteristics of a living organism.
I'm perfectly willing to let you dig your own grave.
Jeff1996 wrote:
5. A Living organism has the ability to reproduce, either sexually or asexually.( Would you look at that, seems to me that gays don't fit the biological criteria of normal living organisms.)
Gays CAN reproduce. And DO reproduce. Your criteria fails.

Do you believe that the infertile or elderly are NOT ALIVE? Do you realize that these criteria for life are a more general set of guidelines and not something used for individuals?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're comparing two things that have nothing to do with each other.
Please look into the concept of an analogy. By your posts, it seems your education level is somewhere around 3rd or 4th grade, so I'm sorry if that's something you haven't covered you.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And eating the pizza depends, if it's poisoned or if you're allergic to something on the pizza, then obviously eating it would be wrong. duh gay boy.
We're not talking about poisonous pizza or pizza you're allergic too. Just pizza. Is it RIGHT or WRONG?

Also, I'm not gay. You reveal yourself as a child with your petty insults. Once you're older, you'll realize no one past the age of 15 or 16 talks like that. Grow up, son.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly willing to let you dig your own grave.
<quoted text>
Gays CAN reproduce. And DO reproduce. Your criteria fails.
Do you believe that the infertile or elderly are NOT ALIVE?
Oh you're so predictable, yet again for like the 3rd time you've gone and not read what i've said right. There you go again lying and telling people that I've said something that I didn't.
I was very specific when I talked about gays reproducing. I said gays can't reproduce with someone of the same gender. Being gay doesn't mean you have lost the ability to reproduce, like your prostate glands can't make semen any more, or a woman can't make eggs anymore. I'm saying that 2 men do not make kids together, and 2 women can not make kids together. You fools try arguing about that one surgery that implant semen into some woman's egg to make a baby means that gays reproduce, when in reality that's really a heterosexual process just without the sexual contact. It still needs 1 male and 1 female, and only makes one of the gay parents that poor child's actual parent. And actually this surgery wasn't even invented for you freaks. It was made for families that suffer from infertility that really want a baby, you freaks just took advantage of it.

And as for people who suffer from infertility " not being alive" as you put it. I never once said they're not alive there you go again for like the 5th time today lying about what I said. Since I knew you'd try saying that, I was very clear about saying that the biological criteria makes you a NORMAL living organism.
You need to get some help with you dyslexia, you not reading comments right is making you look like a complete tool.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look into the concept of an analogy. By your posts, it seems your education level is somewhere around 3rd or 4th grade, so I'm sorry if that's something you haven't covered you.
<quoted text>
We're not talking about poisonous pizza or pizza you're allergic too. Just pizza. Is it RIGHT or WRONG?
Also, I'm not gay. You reveal yourself as a child with your petty insults. Once you're older, you'll realize no one past the age of 15 or 16 talks like that. Grow up, son.
WOW once again the queer has dodged the question! Chalk down 5 for the number of times the
gay-box has failed to prove why being gay is right.

Why you keep running from such a simple question, it shouldn't even be that hard for someone who claims to support it so much. Oh wait, my bad I forgot you're dyslexia keeps limits you from reading that posts correctly.
Oh well maybe the 6th time of me asking this simple question will finally get through your thick, empty skull.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuality is clearly a evolutionary defect. A direct contradiction to survival of the fittest.

GLBT represents 4% of the masculinity/femininity spectrum. A genetic confusion at the crossover point. Transsexuals already admit their brain was mismatched with their body. GLB's would simply be a lessor mutational disorder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Example;

Why would a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was very specific when I talked about gays reproducing. I said gays can't reproduce with someone of the same gender.
Which is irrelevant because your own criteria for 'normal life' simply says they need the ABILITY to reproduce, not that they actually DO.

You refuted your own argument, dumdum.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And as for people who suffer from infertility " not being alive" as you put it. I never once said they're not alive there you go again for like the 5th time today lying about what I said.
I wasn't lying about what you said. It was the logical conclusion to YOUR line of argument. I asked you a question.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Since I knew you'd try saying that, I was very clear about saying that the biological criteria makes you a NORMAL living organism.
You need to get some help with you dyslexia, you not reading comments right is making you look like a complete tool.
I am reading your comments right. I think you're too stupid to even realize what your arguments are.

GAYS NORMAL REPRODUCE GAY GAY NORMAL WRONG NORMAL GAYS REPRODUCE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW once again the queer has dodged the question! Chalk down 5 for the number of times the
gay-box has failed to prove why being gay is right.
I've answered your question every time.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the girl with the deformed brain would reply to the wrong comment. I don't see why you still even post stuff here you don't know how to back up whatever ignorance pops into your mind.
You even went as far to say that dogs have gay sex because they like it and like 3 people had to prove you wrong. Please just stfu you probably don't even know what you're thinking half the time. The more I read what you type the more I think you're dyslectic or something.
WOOF! WOOF!

Keep right on barking.
KiMare in the closet

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Homosexuality is clearly a evolutionary defect. A direct contradiction to survival of the fittest.
GLBT represents 4% of the masculinity/femininity spectrum. A genetic confusion at the crossover point. Transsexuals already admit their brain was mismatched with their body. GLB's would simply be a lessor mutational disorder.
Hypocrite
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is irrelevant because your own criteria for 'normal life' simply says they need the ABILITY to reproduce, not that they actually DO.
You refuted your own argument, dumdum.
Firstly gay boy, It's not MY criteria for being a normal living being, It's an accepted scientific LAW of what makes a living being a normal living being, that was created by incredibly smart scientist smarter than me and WAAAAAY smarter than you. You can argue it's not true all you want but unless if you become a super genius and get so smart that you can change a scientific LAW, then you're just gonna have to get over it. I don't make the rules I just follow them.

And really if you read them and know what each means, then it makes complete sense, just look at animals.( I'm using reproduction as an example) Every animals primary goal in it's life is to survive, and reproduce to ensure the survival of it's species and pass down it's genes. Another thing I picked in Biology class in 7th grade for your information.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered your question every time.
Uh oh what's that I hear? That sounds to me like the 6th time you've refused to answer the question.
Lol, You really can't prove being gay right can you? How pathetic, if your gonna support something at least know why it's right, I mean come on this is just embarrassing.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOF! WOOF!
Keep right on barking.
Lol, knew you had the IQ of a dog. I guess that would make you a bitch, ROTFL.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
You see tinker bell that might have made sense if it wasn't for one simple fact. The Bible never once said God made those people gay.
Sweetie, it doesn't say he didn't either and since you believe is responsible for the creation of humanity and the gay folk have always been a part of that humanity, therefore God made the gay. Whether you choose to agree or not.
Jeff1996 wrote:
As a matter of fact if you actually read the whole chapter instead of just taking out bits and pieces like you do, you'd know that genesis 1:28 clearly says God blessed them and said to them,“Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
It does? No kidding? I never knew that. Listen sh*t for brains, unlike you I have read the Bible, a number of versions in fact. Yes dear, there is that whole fruitful and multiply business, but not even the entire heterosexual population has been needed to fill the Earth with people.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Obviously since God commanded them to be fruitful and increase in number none of them were gay as You (not THE BIBLE) claim that they were. Here is why gays began crawling our once beautiful planet.
Obviously not all of them, moron'
Jeff1996 wrote:
Some people turned gay do to sin, just like how Lucifer became Satan.
Suuuure they did, buttercup.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Since actually read the whole story let me give you a brief history of what happened to Satan. God made the angel Lucifer out to be the most beautiful and majestic of all The angels, In fact he was top angel, second to no one except God almighty. But unfortunately corruption soon set in and Lucifer became envious to the point were he actually betrayed God. Of course this ended badly for Lucifer and after being cast out of Heaven, he became Satan. Just like how God's creation which was meant for good turned bad, the same thing happened with homosexuals. God made man to reproduce with a woman but, after Adam disobeyed God, sin was released into the world and corrupted mankind. Being gay is just one of the many corruptions caused by sin.
Being an idiot is a dubious lifestyle choice, I wonder why you chose it. Sweetie, I keep telling you that you can choose to believe in whatever silliness your empty little head desires, but you are only speaking for that choice, any claim that you are actually speaking on behalf of God is just plain absurd.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Read the whole story next time instead of doing what the fake christians do and just pick out the pieces of the Bible that appeal to you.
Honeybun, once again, I have read the whole story, along with the rest of the freaking book, maybe YOU should try it at some point.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Liberty Warrior wrote:
One does not need a Ph.D. to realize that homosexuality is anatomically aberrant; that is, there is a created biological order intended in our sexuality. Sperm exists for a reason. It wasn't meant to swim into feces.
Sweetie, you do realize that people of the opposite sex actually engage in that very same sexual act and in greater numbers that the homosexual population. Have you just proved that heterosexuality is anatomically aberrant, or that you are just another moron that is fixated on anal sex fantasies?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, knew you had the IQ of a dog. I guess that would make you a bitch, ROTFL.
Thanks so much, fundie. I guess that would make your leg a post.
KiMares sane documents

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Transsexuals already admit
You are a transsexual, a lesbian trapped inside the body of a straight man. When you have gender realignment surgery you will be a lesbian which is a homosexual. Will you be as homophobic then as you are now?
You are not a hermaphrodite! you are potentially transgender, but you will never be intersexed. Unless you were telling a lie about your monster mutation of being a lesbian in a straight mans homophobic body, that would just make you a troll.

Bark!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text> I said gays can't reproduce with someone of the same gender.
I think YOU'RE wrong there! I have come to the conclusion that anal sex produces people with thought processes like YOURS.

YOU ARE so deficient in YOUR grasp of English that it is obvious that you PAID no attention in class or YOUR parents never PAID your school fees.

If you want to debate intelligently, at least have the manners to write decently instead of reinforcing the impression that you would be more at home with the street corner slobs - with YOUR pants half way down your bum and cap back to front.

Lastly; Note the correct use of the words in capitals and learn something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

KiMares sane documents wrote:
<quoted text>
Transsexuals already admit
You are a transsexual, a lesbian trapped inside the body of a straight man. When you have gender realignment surgery you will be a lesbian which is a homosexual. Will you be as homophobic then as you are now?
You are not a hermaphrodite! you are potentially transgender, but you will never be intersexed. Unless you were telling a lie about your monster mutation of being a lesbian in a straight mans homophobic body, that would just make you a troll.
Bark!
My, my, my! Look at that ad homoan, gay twirl, sissy fit!

All over two simple points of reality you have no way around.

1. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fatal cracks in the pillar of denial.

Maybe if you stomp your feet a little harder?

What happens if you face reality fully? It is hard either way, but you aren't asking th whole world to pretend with you.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,141 - 23,160 of25,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

633 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min atemcowboy 511,504
Have you ever seen your parents having sex? (Jul '12) 2 min jeanie 39
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 216,169
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Dusty Mangina 89,359
Money is the God of USA (Aug '13) 7 min andet1987 45
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Aura Mytha 250,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 679,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 49 min Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 50 min Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••