Australia

#25006 Dec 8, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made that claim, Slick.
"Barack Obama was the 44th President."
"You're not giving any evidence that Obama was the 50th President fool!!"
<quoted text>
Actually, you're* embarrassing. You haven't put together one coherent argument for homosexuality being wrong.
Neither have u Jeff. The only thing your posts prove is that u don't like "tinkerbells".
Oh well, a lot of men feel like that. Some of them aren't religious either.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25007 Dec 8, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
So Lot, who was happy to give his daughters to a bunch of rapists, is your hero?
You consider that two consenting adults riding the Hershey highway is "wrong" while a sicko giving his daughters to rapists is right?
That's plain sick but only to be expected from people who believe the poisonous myths in their user manual.
That was the true evil in the Sodom story - attempted rape. Whatever the victim's gender, that's definitely wrong.
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#25008 Dec 9, 2012
One does not need a Ph.D. to realize that homosexuality is anatomically aberrant; that is, there is a created biological order intended in our sexuality. Sperm exists for a reason. It wasn't meant to swim into feces.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25009 Dec 9, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
One does not need a Ph.D. to realize that homosexuality is anatomically aberrant;
"Anatomically aberrant" is not the same as "morally wrong" and that is what this whole thread is about.

Morals are decided and imposed by society on all its members and vary from place to place as in ancient Egypt where royals married their siblings or in the middle east where women have no rights, young children are often forcibly married off and rape victims are stoned to death.

Sibling marriage and abuse of females are perfectly acceptable in those societies but, by western standards, are considered wrong. Biology has nothing to do with the ideas except as a later consequence.

Western society with its ideas of right and wrong has been shaped largely by Christianity and while many of its rules are good, there are some that are outright barbaric. Those people who try to impose their own warped ideas on the entire world are no better than the barbarians who would force marriage on a pre-teen girl.

The expression "anatomically aberrant" is very wide ranging and can be applied to a host of other abnormalities/disabilities such as albinism, epilepsy, haemophilia etc which are accidents of genetics or birth and beyond the control of those who are affected by them.

The attitudes to homosexuality are shaped mostly by Leviticus which is filled with poisonous ideas and went out of date about 3000 years ago.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25010 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
the laws of nature are what I've already explained before if you want to here them again go find a biology class to sit in on.
There is no "law of nature" that says people must reproduce. So you're just pulling this out of your ass.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Gay people can't reproduce if they're with the same gender, so that's clearly wrong, Infertility is a flaw in the human body so that's wrong as well.
Being infertile is morally wrong? We're talking about ethics here, Jeff, not functionality.
Jeff1996 wrote:
As for the last thing you said. Gays are already fooling themselves into thinking that having sexual desires for the same sex so in a way they're already pretending, the poor little weirdos.
Ah yes, Jeff's personal opinion takes precedence over the human experience of every person on the planet who knows their sexual orientation is not a choice.

Jeff literally believes that 3-4% of the population is completely insane and chooses to get in relationships and have sex with people they're not attracted to at all.

Location hidden

#25011 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I wonder how many people will actually understand wtf you're trying to say. Where did talking about Obama come from anyways!? You said that i said that Obama is the 50th president, whent he only talking about him is you retard.
Jeff is apparently too dumb to understand a basic analogy.

Location hidden

#25012 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you princess have not given any evidence that supports gays what so ever.
I've demolished all your arguments for homosexuality being wrong.
Jeff1996 wrote:
All you keep doing is dodging the question
What question have I dodged?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25013 Dec 9, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
So Lot, who was happy to give his daughters to a bunch of rapists, is your hero?
You consider that two consenting adults riding the Hershey highway is "wrong" while a sicko giving his daughters to rapists is right?
That's plain sick but only to be expected from people who believe the poisonous myths in their user manual.
Actually "Miniaturedick" if you read the whole thing instead of just picking out certain parts that support what you're saying then you'd know that the Bible says that the evil of the city had influenced Lot into doing that. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that that was alright what he did. Quit trying to use the Bible against me if you don't even read the whole thing idiot.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25014 Dec 9, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have u Jeff. The only thing your posts prove is that u don't like "tinkerbells".
Oh well, a lot of men feel like that. Some of them aren't religious either.
Of course the girl with the deformed brain would reply to the wrong comment. I don't see why you still even post stuff here you don't know how to back up whatever ignorance pops into your mind.
You even went as far to say that dogs have gay sex because they like it and like 3 people had to prove you wrong. Please just stfu you probably don't even know what you're thinking half the time. The more I read what you type the more I think you're dyslectic or something.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25015 Dec 9, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the true evil in the Sodom story - attempted rape. Whatever the victim's gender, that's definitely wrong.
While it is true the gay trash wanted to rape the angels, God didn't destroy all the freaks because of that. He was already gonna burn the cities up because nearly all of them were gay. And only one family had enough sense to make a normal family and obey God.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25016 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "law of nature" that says people must reproduce. So you're just pulling this out of your ass.
<quoted text>
Being infertile is morally wrong? We're talking about ethics here, Jeff, not functionality.
<quoted text>
Jeff literally believes that 3-4% of the population is completely insane and chooses to get in relationships and have sex with people they're not attracted to at all.
Oh Box, silly confused Box the only one saying infertility is morally wrong is you. Never once did I say it was morally wrong, so you need to quit lying and saying that I'm saying stuff that I clearly didn't.

I also said that if you payed attention in biology class that you'd know that one of the things that a normal living being does is reproduce, that's what I meant when i said "laws of nature". If you had actually read what I said before then you'd know that. But you don't because you're a moron.

As for the last thing you said, Yes they are insane, but once again you're telling people that I have said something I clearly didn't. Lying, now that's morally wrong Box, there now you can officially say that I've said something is morally wrong. I never once said that the fa ggets aren't attracted the other men. I said they've convinced themselves into believing that it's normal and not their choice. You must be dyslectic, because you have not been reading what people say right.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25017 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
What question have I dodged?
The same question I've posted for the like 4 days whenever I'd reply to you're ignorant comments.

WHAT MAKES BEING GAY RIGHT??!!

I know your dyslexia makes it hard for you to understand things, but come on this will be like the 5th time of you being asked the question, and you just running away from it because you know there's nothing that makes being a queer or a butch (manly lesbian)
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25018 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff is apparently too dumb to understand a basic analogy.
And you're too gay to understand basic biology, and basic anatomy.

I mean come on I learned learned what makes a living being a normal living being in like 3rd or 4th grade. How old are you again?

Location hidden

#25019 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Box, silly confused Box the only one saying infertility is morally wrong is you.
That's been the entire argument.
Jeff1996 wrote:
I also said that if you payed attention in biology class that you'd know that one of the things that a normal living being does is reproduce, that's what I meant when i said "laws of nature".
Does that mean that contraception is 'wrong'?
Jeff1996 wrote:
As for the last thing you said, Yes they are insane, but once again you're telling people that I have said something I clearly didn't.
I'd say YOU'RE insane for thinking your personal opinion trumps the personal experiences of everyone on Earth.
Jeff1996 wrote:
I said they've convinced themselves into believing that it's normal and not their choice.
And you have no support for such an opinion.

Location hidden

#25020 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same question I've posted for the like 4 days whenever I'd reply to you're ignorant comments.
WHAT MAKES BEING GAY RIGHT??!!
Oh, the one I've answered numerous times but you're too dense to comprehend?

*I never said being gay was right.* I said it was *not wrong*.

Location hidden

#25021 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're too gay to understand basic biology, and basic anatomy.
I mean come on I learned learned what makes a living being a normal living being in like 3rd or 4th grade. How old are you again?
Older than you, child.

Tell me, what are the criteria of a 'normal living being'?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25022 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the one I've answered numerous times but you're too dense to comprehend?
*I never said being gay was right.* I said it was *not wrong*.
Ok lets go back to pre-K first a second. Now kids what's the opposite right? Wrong!!! Good! And what's the opposite of wrong kids? Right!!
Ok kids here comes a hard one. If something isn't wrong, what is it? Right!!! Very good kids, you now have proven that you you can comprehend something a 4 year old can.

Location hidden

#25023 Dec 9, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets go back to pre-K first a second. Now kids what's the opposite right? Wrong!!! Good! And what's the opposite of wrong kids? Right!!
Ok kids here comes a hard one. If something isn't wrong, what is it? Right!!! Very good kids, you now have proven that you you can comprehend something a 4 year old can.
Apparently your pre-K class didn't include the ideas of neutrality or amorality.

Tell me, is eating a slice of pizza RIGHT or WRONG?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25024 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what are the criteria of a 'normal living being'?
Ok since you haven't payed any attention back in 3rd grade i'll teach you the characteristics of a living organism.
1. A living organism is composed of multiple cells and have a complex system.
2. A living organism has a metabolism.( you can look that up yourself gay boy)
3. A living organism is responsive to it's environment.(Kinda obvious, a rock can respond to it's environment)
4. A living organism experiences growth through taking in material from it's environment.( like when a human eats to get nourishment for his/her body.
5. A Living organism has the ability to reproduce, either sexually or asexually.( Would you look at that, seems to me that gays don't fit the biological criteria of normal living organisms.)
6. A living organism has the ability to adapt to it's environment through the process of evolution.
7. A living organism is influenced in some way by it's environment.

There if all of these apply to you then congratulations sir, you are a perfectly normal living being.
Hey wait a second! Gay people can't reproduce with the same gender! Bu... But that means they're not doing what normal living organisms do!!! OMG!!!
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#25025 Dec 9, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your pre-K class didn't include the ideas of neutrality or amorality.
Tell me, is eating a slice of pizza RIGHT or WRONG?
You're comparing two things that have nothing to do with each other.

And eating the pizza depends, if it's poisoned or if you're allergic to something on the pizza, then obviously eating it would be wrong. duh gay boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 227,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 740,179
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 259,696
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min EdmondWA 95,537
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 173,835
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min StarC 543,100
Bangladeshi Top sexi and hot girl Shoshi +88017... 48 min Shoshi 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••