prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24989 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, my reading of Genesis is that God made the gay, right along with the rest of humanity in the first week, the story of him taking Adam and creating Eve for him is a project he took up in week 2. Adam and Eve are nothing more than the first believers in this God, what they clearly aren't, is the first humans and the sole ancestors of all of us in the species.
go find the chapter and verse that says God made gays before Adam and Eve and post it here tinker bell. Lol the Bible your reading from probably has that stapled into it by some queer.

You dumb but you funny tinker bell I'll give you that.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24990 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Just realize that there is absolutely NOTHING in the Bible which actually supports such a belief and that the "tradition" behind your belief that God wiped out S&G etc for no other reason than the gay folk is only about 90 years old.
Ok ok tinker bell, once again all you've done is deny what I've said without even giving an explanation to support your twisted beliefs. Here since you've obviously never read the story I'll post it you and all your freaky little gay friends to read.

The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said,“please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered,“we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said,“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied.“This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot,“Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said,“Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying,“Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said,“Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”

18 But Lot said to them,“No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

Unfortunately I can't they whole story on here. But you get the point.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24991 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Go back to biology class kid homosexuality is biologically incorrect. you can cry all day and night that it's not but until you actually become a biologist or it doesn't matter what you say.
Are you a biologist?

this one

#24992 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
go find the chapter and verse that says God made gays before Adam and Eve and post it here tinker bell. Lol the Bible your reading from probably has that stapled into it by some queer.
You dumb but you funny tinker bell I'll give you that.
Genesis 1:26, moron. I certainly hope you are a biologist, a biblical scholar you ain't. Hell, I'd almost swear that you've never actually read your favorite impotent weapon.

this one

#24993 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Ok ok tinker bell, once again all you've done is deny what I've said without even giving an explanation to support your twisted beliefs. Here since you've obviously never read the story I'll post it you and all your freaky little gay friends to read.
Sweetie, the story of what happened in Sodom etcetera actually begins the chapter before, where God told Abe that he had already committed himself to genocide and there is no mention of homosexuality at that point and if you had bothered to pay attention to what you claimed you have read, you might have noticed there was no mention of homosexuals or even homosexuality when it came to what happened at Lot's house. There was a death by gang rape threat by the mob (which never was carried out by the way), you don't have to be even slightly homosexual to do that. You might also want to read Ezekiel 16, he doesn't bring the subject up when he lays out the why God fried all the folk in five cities. I'm sorry that the Bible doesn't support your anti-gay fantasies, but it ain't my fault, I didn't write it, I'm merely telling you what it actually says.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24994 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a biologist?
Nope but unlike you freaks I actually payed attention in biology class.

this one

#24995 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Nope but unlike you freaks I actually payed attention in biology class.
Like you "payed" attention in English class?
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24996 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Genesis 1:26, moron. I certainly hope you are a biologist, a biblical scholar you ain't. Hell, I'd almost swear that you've never actually read your favorite impotent weapon.
Hmm wow would you look at that. Gen. 1:26 Then God said,“Let us make man[a] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Now what kind of brain dead idiot would actually think that this verse supports gays or even talks about gays you might ask? Rick in Kansas AKA Tinker bell!!! everybody give a big round of applause for this chats biggest idiot, Tinker bell!!!

Wow and here I thought you actually were about to bring a verse in the Bible to prove me wrong, you actually had me a little worried there princess, but it turns out you really are a horrible interpreter of the Bible.( Not that I'm surprised, I mean you actually think being gay is normal)
Dude I am begging you, please go to the nearest church near you and tell them what you think about that verse please!!! I'm dying to see how much they'd laugh at you after telling them that! I literally almost fell outta my seat laughing when I reread your comment about Genesis 1:26 and then read what the verse actually says. That's funny I can't wait to tell my sunday school group about this one.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24997 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Like you "payed" attention in English class?
Uh oh i'm in trouble now someone called the grammar police on me, oh wait the cop's gay. Nothing to fear xD

this one

#24998 Dec 7, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm wow would you look at that. Gen. 1:26 Then God said,“Let us make man[a] in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
Now what kind of brain dead idiot would actually think that this verse supports gays or even talks about gays you might ask? Rick in Kansas AKA Tinker bell!!! everybody give a big round of applause for this chats biggest idiot, Tinker bell!!!
Wow and here I thought you actually were about to bring a verse in the Bible to prove me wrong, you actually had me a little worried there princess, but it turns out you really are a horrible interpreter of the Bible.( Not that I'm surprised, I mean you actually think being gay is normal)
Dude I am begging you, please go to the nearest church near you and tell them what you think about that verse please!!! I'm dying to see how much they'd laugh at you after telling them that! I literally almost fell outta my seat laughing when I reread your comment about Genesis 1:26 and then read what the verse actually says. That's funny I can't wait to tell my sunday school group about this one.
Sweetie, he made all of humanity, not just one couple, now didn't he? The gay folk have always been a part of that humanity. Therefore God made the gay before his work with Adam and Eve. If you don't want to believe what the Bible says, that ain't my problem buttercup, it is yours...
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24999 Dec 7, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, he made all of humanity, not just one couple, now didn't he? The gay folk have always been a part of that humanity. Therefore God made the gay before his work with Adam and Eve. If you don't want to believe what the Bible says, that ain't my problem buttercup, it is yours...
You see tinker bell that might have made sense if it wasn't for one simple fact. The Bible never once said God made those people gay.

As a matter of fact if you actually read the whole chapter instead of just taking out bits and pieces like you do, you'd know that genesis 1:28 clearly says God blessed them and said to them,“Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Obviously since God commanded them to be fruitful and increase in number none of them were gay as You (not THE BIBLE) claim that they were. Here is why gays began crawling our once beautiful planet.

Some people turned gay do to sin, just like how Lucifer became Satan.
Since actually read the whole story let me give you a brief history of what happened to Satan. God made the angel Lucifer out to be the most beautiful and majestic of all The angels, In fact he was top angel, second to no one except God almighty. But unfortunately corruption soon set in and Lucifer became envious to the point were he actually betrayed God. Of course this ended badly for Lucifer and after being cast out of Heaven, he became Satan. Just like how God's creation which was meant for good turned bad, the same thing happened with homosexuals. God made man to reproduce with a woman but, after Adam disobeyed God, sin was released into the world and corrupted mankind. Being gay is just one of the many corruptions caused by sin.

Read the whole story next time instead of doing what the fake christians do and just pick out the pieces of the Bible that appeal to you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25000 Dec 8, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to biology class kid homosexuality is biologically incorrect. you can cry all day and night that it's not but until you actually become a biologist or it doesn't matter what you say.
You answered NONE of my questions. Stop running.

What exactly are the laws of nature, and why is it wrong to break any?
If 'normal' is reproducing, is anyone who doesn't choose to have children immoral?
Wouldn't it be wrong for a gay person to pretend to be straight in order to have children?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25001 Dec 8, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol exactly! your not giving any reasons why being gay is right because there aren't any reasons fool!!
I never made that claim, Slick.

"Barack Obama was the 44th President."
"You're not giving any evidence that Obama was the 50th President fool!!"
Jeff1996 wrote:
Just stop man your embarrassing.
Actually, you're* embarrassing. You haven't put together one coherent argument for homosexuality being wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25002 Dec 8, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered NONE of my questions. Stop running.
What exactly are the laws of nature, and why is it wrong to break any?
If 'normal' is reproducing, is anyone who doesn't choose to have children immoral?
Wouldn't it be wrong for a gay person to pretend to be straight in order to have children?
the laws of nature are what I've already explained before if you want to here them again go find a biology class to sit in on.

Gay people can't reproduce if they're with the same gender, so that's clearly wrong, Infertility is a flaw in the human body so that's wrong as well. Sure there is the straight people that choose to not have babies but most of the time is because they can't afford one. the difference between them and gays is the fact that 2 gays CAN'T reproduce together while the straight normal couple can but simply chose not to.

As for the last thing you said. Gays are already fooling themselves into thinking that having sexual desires for the same sex so in a way they're already pretending, the poor little weirdos.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25003 Dec 8, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I wonder how many people will actually understand wtf you're trying to say. Where did talking about Obama come from anyways!? You said that i said that Obama is the 50th president, whent he only talking about him is you retard.

Congratulations moron thanks to you everyone who reads your message will be a little dumber.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#25004 Dec 8, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're* embarrassing. You haven't put together one coherent argument for homosexuality being wrong.
And you princess have not given any evidence that supports gays what so ever. All you keep doing is dodging the question and asking your own questions that don't make sense.
Probably because deep down you know there's nothing good about being a queer or a lesbo.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25005 Dec 8, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>....6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said,“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them.
So Lot, who was happy to give his daughters to a bunch of rapists, is your hero?

You consider that two consenting adults riding the Hershey highway is "wrong" while a sicko giving his daughters to rapists is right?

That's plain sick but only to be expected from people who believe the poisonous myths in their user manual.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25006 Dec 8, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Neither have u Jeff. The only thing your posts prove is that u don't like "tinkerbells".
Oh well, a lot of men feel like that. Some of them aren't religious either.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#25007 Dec 8, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
So Lot, who was happy to give his daughters to a bunch of rapists, is your hero?
You consider that two consenting adults riding the Hershey highway is "wrong" while a sicko giving his daughters to rapists is right?
That's plain sick but only to be expected from people who believe the poisonous myths in their user manual.
That was the true evil in the Sodom story - attempted rape. Whatever the victim's gender, that's definitely wrong.
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#25008 Dec 9, 2012
One does not need a Ph.D. to realize that homosexuality is anatomically aberrant; that is, there is a created biological order intended in our sexuality. Sperm exists for a reason. It wasn't meant to swim into feces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Worth Repeating 31,361
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Seentheotherside 687,381
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 28 min Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 1 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 3 hr Unicorn2331 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr dotard tracker 987,387
More from around the web