Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24946 Dec 5, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that doesn't prove homosexuality right.
You haven't shown it to be wrong.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#24947 Dec 5, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
What other parts of the old testament went into the bin? The two laws I mention below are of particular interest.
Ex 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Until as recently as about two hundred years ago Christians had a lot of fun with bonfires and supposed witches.
Leviticus 18:19†Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
Quite a few of the women I dated would all be headed for hell (if there was such a place outside people's imaginations) because they were very horny during their periods and often took advantage of me.
Glad 2 c some1 talking sense!
The witchhunts of the old days were a disgrace. Least @ Salem the victims were hanged, a less hideous death than burning.
As 4 "that time of the month" - wash the sheets. Or else we do have the same holes as gay men, plus there is something called Spanish.
:-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#24948 Dec 5, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all just ship every gay person in America off to some remote island with enough supplies to survive for as long as they'll be there. And then come back for them in 120 years and see if anyone is left on the island.
Y not ship them off 2 concentration camps? Oh, that's already been done.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24949 Dec 5, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't shown it to be wrong.
It can be proven wrong with an experiment, simply ship some of you freaks off to an island with enough food water and entertainment to last them their entire lives, then check up on the island in about 100 years and see if anyone is still alive there.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24950 Dec 5, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Y not ship them off 2 concentration camps? Oh, that's already been done.
IT's just a simple experiment girl that proves why homosexuality is wrong it's not like the trash will be uncomfortable or forced into labor.
How bout you tell me what is it that makes homosexuality right in your eyes, since you claim to know so much enlighten us.
NRAIS

Deerfield, IL

#24952 Dec 5, 2012
It is acceptable in this society to be gay.
Its almost a good thing oddly enough, even though the Obvious truth is "IF EVERYONE WAS GAY, THEN AFTER A COUPLE GENERATIONS IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYONE LEFT TO DENY IT".

Simple, simple FACT
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24953 Dec 5, 2012
NRAIS wrote:
It is acceptable in this society to be gay.
Its almost a good thing oddly enough, even though the Obvious truth is "IF EVERYONE WAS GAY, THEN AFTER A COUPLE GENERATIONS IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANYONE LEFT TO DENY IT".
Simple, simple FACT
Very true, It's a shame what society is accepting nowadays.

Location hidden

#24954 Dec 5, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be proven wrong with an experiment, simply ship some of you freaks off to an island with enough food water and entertainment to last them their entire lives, then check up on the island in about 100 years and see if anyone is still alive there.
How would that show that it was wrong? If you shipped a bunch of priests and nuns to an island, you'd have the same result. Is becoming clergy wrong?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24955 Dec 5, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
How would that show that it was wrong? If you shipped a bunch of priests and nuns to an island, you'd have the same result. Is becoming clergy wrong?
The none reproduction part of it is. I repeatedly says in the Bible to be fruitful and multiply so stfu.

Location hidden

#24956 Dec 5, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The none reproduction part of it is. I repeatedly says in the Bible to be fruitful and multiply so stfu.
Not having children is morally wrong? So being a priest or nun IS wrong?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24957 Dec 5, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Not having children is morally wrong? So being a priest or nun IS wrong?
Nope there you go again rearranging people's words to support your argument. The fact that they swear to remain virgins in God's name isn't of God, because it says in the Bible that God's plan for mankind involves us populating the Earth, so why would they swear an oath to staying virgins in God's name then? And the difference between them and gays not reproducing is that the priest and nuns CHOOSE not to, while 2 gay men CAN'T make children together and 2 gay women CAN'T make children together.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#24958 Dec 5, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that would b a great idea! No kids on this island.
Since priests r more of a proven danger 2 children than gay people.

Location hidden

#24959 Dec 6, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope there you go again rearranging people's words to support your argument.
I'm not rearranging anything. You're saying they're wrong because they wouldn't reproduce on the hypothetical island (even though they probably would).
Jeff1996 wrote:
The fact that they swear to remain virgins in God's name isn't of God, because it says in the Bible that God's plan for mankind involves us populating the Earth, so why would they swear an oath to staying virgins in God's name then?
Given that the Earth is already overpopulated, why would it be God's plan for people to continue to reproduce in high numbers?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24960 Dec 6, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
That had nothing to do with homosexuality retard, No wonder you got so many lemons on your comment.
Sweetie, we weren't speaking about homosexuality now were we? You asked me which of the 600+ commandments laid down by God that not even the most Orthodox of followers follow. Remember? No wonder you get so many little light bulbs for your comments, everybody can see you sitting in the dark. On the subject of homosexuality, even Orthodox Jews are finding themselves revisiting what they want to believe God's opinion really is. It is getting better even for Lesbian and Gay Orthodox Jews. Think about it.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24961 Dec 6, 2012
Natural law and moral law dictate that normal human sexual behavior is heterosexual in nature; further, it is the vehicle for propagation of our species.

All other sexual behaviors are aberrations which preclude the continued existence of humanity.

DUH.

this one

#24962 Dec 6, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
NO tinker bell first of all, the parts of the old testament to be disregarded are things Jesus ended when he came to Earth, such as sacrifices.
According to Christianity dear, Judaism dropped such practices for other reasons.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And if you actually understood the Bible then you'd know that a lot of times when it says "man" or "mankind" it means both male and female.
If you say so dear, but not in this instance, the earliest known copies of Leviticus all agree, this is one of those instances where man only means man.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Plus if God wanted girls to be with girls or guys to be with guys, he wouldn't have made Adam a female parter, and he wouldn't have burnt the homosexual trash of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Um sweetie, if that is really what you want to believe, more power to you, but if you had actually bothered to read that book you keep threatening me with, you'd know that Adam and Eve actually followed the creation of the gay in the creation story and while there was a death threat by same sex gang rape which was the given last straw in the God's genocide of every last soul in five cities, if there were any "homosexual trash" actually in the crowd that night, it was the least of their problems. Read your own damn book for crying out loud.
Jeff1996 wrote:
End of story trash you lose.
So you pray. Good luck with that one.

this one

#24963 Dec 6, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
I agree. He does lose. What a horrible predicament he'll be in when he leaves the earth.
So you pray. Good luck with that one.

this one

#24964 Dec 6, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
Read Romans Chapter 1. It clearly states the truth.
You mean where Paul says that God gave presumably heterosexual Romans of the Christian faith over to same sex sexual acts that freaked the abstinent Paul all kinds of out and then an assortment of other sins both large and small as payback for their being foolish enough to believe in other Gods in the neighborhood? Spoiler alert! You might want to actually read through Chapter 2, Paul takes a rather dim view of what you are trying to do to us with Chapter 1.

this one

#24965 Dec 6, 2012
winfredable wrote:
gayness is worng and wrong ...don't need to prove it.
This mindset is anyone else's problem but your own, how exactly?
GZ GZ

Brussels, Belgium

#24966 Dec 6, 2012
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
2 gay dudes can't reproduce. Neither can 2 chicks. Love is really just the feeling you have when you want to have sex, and there are 2 sexes for a reason. If there would only be one, love would not exist. And gays "loving" is just a friendship gone too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 795,703
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min USA Born 568,300
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 19 min John 57
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 267,479
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min waaasssuuup 442,018
Scientific proof for God's existence 26 min HipGnosis 592
Will God show sympathy towards homosexuals on J... 36 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 607,218
More from around the web