prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24926 Dec 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I used to work with a number of Orthodox Jews from a number of different sects and you're right, all have fallen away from strict enforcement of all those commandments.
WHich commandments do they stop listening to tinker bell? Give examples to back up what you say.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24927 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The christian's that disregard the old testament really christians, it doesn't make sense to listen to only half the story and disregard the parts they don't like. Kinda like when you tried saying leviticus 18 isn't talking about fa gs, and lesbos.
I totally agree! They want to pick and choose what they want to believe. God doesn't work that way. That's why he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24928 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
The christian's that disregard the old testament really christians, it doesn't make sense to listen to only half the story and disregard the parts they don't like. Kinda like when you tried saying leviticus 18 isn't talking about fa gs, and lesbos.
Sweetie, your pronouncements as to who is and is not really Christian, just too funny. Reality check buttercup, large parts of the Old Testament have always been completed disregarded by the Christian churches. Oh and just so you know, Leviticus never mentions woman on woman action. Thanks for playing, but you are seriously out of your league.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24929 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
WHich commandments do they stop listening to tinker bell? Give examples to back up what you say.
Dear, they're no longer following the commandments governing ritual sacrifices and offerings to God and they have looked the other way on the on how God says to treat the handicapped and are seriously unlikely to sell their daughters to their rapists as God commands. You keep forgetting, unlike yourself, I know what I am talking about.

Location hidden

#24930 Dec 4, 2012
Read the first chapter of Romans... new testament.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24931 Dec 4, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree! They want to pick and choose what they want to believe. God doesn't work that way. That's why he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
SO true my friend, people try compromising God's divine laws and make false interpretations of the Bible. It's disgusting what our world has come to.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24932 Dec 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, they're no longer following the commandments governing ritual sacrifices and offerings to God and they have looked the other way on the on how God says to treat the handicapped and are seriously unlikely to sell their daughters to their rapists as God commands. You keep forgetting, unlike yourself, I know what I am talking about.
That had nothing to do with homosexuality retard, No wonder you got so many lemons on your comment.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24933 Dec 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your pronouncements as to who is and is not really Christian, just too funny. Reality check buttercup, large parts of the Old Testament have always been completed disregarded by the Christian churches. Oh and just so you know, Leviticus never mentions woman on woman action. Thanks for playing, but you are seriously out of your league.
NO tinker bell first of all, the parts of the old testament to be disregarded are things Jesus ended when he came to Earth, such as sacrifices. And if you actually understood the Bible then you'd know that a lot of times when it says "man" or "mankind" it means both male and female. Plus if God wanted girls to be with girls or guys to be with guys, he wouldn't have made Adam a female parter, and he wouldn't have burnt the homosexual trash of Sodom and Gomorrah. End of story trash you lose.

Location hidden

#24934 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO tinker bell first of all, the parts of the old testament to be disregarded are things Jesus ended when he came to Earth, such as sacrifices. And if you actually understood the Bible then you'd know that a lot of times when it says "man" or "mankind" it means both male and female. Plus if God wanted girls to be with girls or guys to be with guys, he wouldn't have made Adam a female parter, and he wouldn't have burnt the homosexual trash of Sodom and Gomorrah. End of story trash you lose.
I agree. He does lose. What a horrible predicament he'll be in when he leaves the earth.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24935 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
....... the parts of the old testament to be disregarded are things Jesus ended when he came to Earth, such as sacrifices.
What other parts of the old testament went into the bin? The two laws I mention below are of particular interest.

Ex 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Until as recently as about two hundred years ago Christians had a lot of fun with bonfires and supposed witches.

Leviticus 18:19 Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
Quite a few of the women I dated would all be headed for hell (if there was such a place outside people's imaginations) because they were very horny during their periods and often took advantage of me.

Location hidden

#24936 Dec 4, 2012
Read Romans Chapter 1. It clearly states the truth.

Location hidden

#24937 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true!
Ha Ha

Yorba Linda, CA

#24938 Dec 4, 2012
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

John 3:19

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#24939 Dec 4, 2012
gayness is worng and wrong ...don't need to prove it.
sarahomo

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#24940 Dec 5, 2012
Soldier of Misfortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care one way or another, but if you put two men or two women on an island, comeback in 100 years, you'll find 2 sets of bones. As oppose to placing a man and a woman, you'll return to find that they have created a family that will thrive past 100 years.
There, thats called going scientific on your A$$!!
But what if they remain sterile , or infertile is there as a result of survival? To live life as lover likes

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24941 Dec 5, 2012
winfredable wrote:
gayness is worng and wrong ...don't need to prove it.
It's abnormal but there is nothing wrong with it in any moral sense.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24942 Dec 5, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
What other parts of the old testament went into the bin? The two laws I mention below are of particular interest.
Ex 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Until as recently as about two hundred years ago Christians had a lot of fun with bonfires and supposed witches.
Leviticus 18:19 Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
Quite a few of the women I dated would all be headed for hell (if there was such a place outside people's imaginations) because they were very horny during their periods and often took advantage of me.
For the witch thing you mentioned, it breaks one of the 10 commandments to kill so really they'd were breaking Gods laws anyway. So it's good that they stopped that.
As for the other thing you mentioned, it's pretty gross that you'd have sex with a girl while she's bleeding down there. So you have fun with that.
And really this is off topic because none of the things mentioned in the old testament about gays is disregarded in the new testament. But if you'd like to discuss the other laws then I suggest going to a forum specifically about that.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24943 Dec 5, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the witch thing you mentioned, it breaks one of the 10 commandments to kill so really they'd were breaking Gods laws anyway. So it's good that they stopped that.
The Hebrew god routinely commands his people TO kill, so either that's not an accurate reading of the commandment, or there's a contradiction.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24944 Dec 5, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew god routinely commands his people TO kill, so either that's not an accurate reading of the commandment, or there's a contradiction.
Wow that doesn't prove homosexuality right.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24945 Dec 5, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's abnormal but there is nothing wrong with it in any moral sense.
We should all just ship every gay person in America off to some remote island with enough supplies to survive for as long as they'll be there. And then come back for them in 120 years and see if anyone is left on the island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 35 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web