prove that homosexuality is wrong.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#24903 Nov 28, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
actually there's more chance of you getting it than me, call it karma for being a homophobe, besides it's HIV you catch not AIDS, but it does make me laugh so I will continue to laugh at unfortunate people like you don't worry, the annihilating another man's ass bit? hmm I'm pretty sure you either do or at least will know what that's like as it's people like you that protest so much & make such a big deal about how being gay disgusts you that only do it to draw attention away from your own tendencies to swing that way :) your spelling still sucks by the way lol
Prove that it is RIGHT
TheCataclysmicAb yss

Shawnee, KS

#24904 Nov 28, 2012
hmmm wrote:
these people cannot handle that gospel truth. it makes that devil angry, they got living inside of them. these people gets so mad they attack preachers on the street. watch sinners attack preachers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =04LF_E-MNhEXX
thats why they dont want to hear the bible. gods word is perfect, reproving and uncovering the sins of all of us, the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. hebrews 4:12
They get so mad they attack preachers on the street? Is that in the same categoy as killing a doctor known to conduct abortion procedures? You belong to a cult that preaches anyone that isn't a member will be tortured for eternity, religious fanatics are by far the most evil and mentally ill people I have ever seen. By the way since you love those passages in that book of immorality, try this one: Numbers 31:17-18
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24905 Nov 28, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that it is RIGHT
actually I don't need to, people need to prove that it's wrong & as yet no one has, that is (unless anyone hasn't realised yet) it's neither right or wrong, all this crap about the bible & brain abnormalities etc are all excuses & opinions, not proof, i actually lost any interest in this topic a while back because it's full of religious fanatics & people that really don't have a clue about life in general, the world isn't black & white, there are grey areas in all aspects of life. so prove that it is WRONG.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24906 Nov 28, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that it is RIGHT
Prove that it is wrong. But save your self the hassle doing it from a christian's perspective.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24908 Dec 3, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that it is wrong. But save your self the hassle doing it from a christian's perspective.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Prove it right lesbo.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24909 Dec 3, 2012
TheCataclysmicAbyss wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way since you love those passages in that book of immorality, try this one: Numbers 31:17-18
why don't you read this one: Leviticus 18:1-30
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#24910 Dec 3, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I don't need to, people need to prove that it's wrong & as yet no one has, that is (unless anyone hasn't realised yet) it's neither right or wrong, all this crap about the bible & brain abnormalities etc are all excuses & opinions, not proof, i actually lost any interest in this topic a while back because it's full of religious fanatics & people that really don't have a clue about life in general, the world isn't black & white, there are grey areas in all aspects of life. so prove that it is WRONG.
As far as I'm concerned, it's all fundie cow manure. And I've found your kind to be a lot more likeable than the fundies :-)

It is a bit like discriminating against people for being tall, which I am, or left-handed. I found a video link to the left-handed campaign I told U about:
http://www.facebook.com/beyondblue/app_354068...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24911 Dec 3, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
why don't you read this one: Leviticus 18:1-30
Why? Do you imagine that these verses from a book which nobody seems to follow are somehow relevant to the subject at hand?

18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

This is the part that EVERYBODY seems to ignore. A variation of it appears at the beginning of every chapter where God is laying down the laws.

6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

God's list of sexual sins, part one. Those are relevant?

29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”

Are you a Levite. I know I'm not. Interesting, not really, downright irrelevant. Wanna try again?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24912 Dec 3, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the part that EVERYBODY seems to ignore. A variation of it appears at the beginning of every chapter where God is laying down the laws.
6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.
8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.
9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.
13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.
14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.
15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.
16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.
17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.
18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.
20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.
21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
God's list of sexual sins, part one. Those are relevant?
29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”
Are you a Levite. I know I'm not. Interesting, not really, downright irrelevant. Wanna try again?
Now that you're done spazzing out over that, The laws weren't laid down just for levites If they were then obviously they'd be left out of the Bible.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24913 Dec 3, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, it's all fundie cow manure. And I've found your kind to be a lot more likeable than the fundies :-)
It is a bit like discriminating against people for being tall, which I am, or left-handed. I found a video link to the left-handed campaign I told U about:
http://www.facebook.com/beyondblue/app_354068...
Being left handed or tall isn't something you can really control. Being gay now, thats another story, the weak ones are just too weak to resist their unnatural impulses. So instead they claim they're born that way and it's not their fault they're gay.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24914 Dec 3, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Now that you're done spazzing out over that, The laws weren't laid down just for levites If they were then obviously they'd be left out of the Bible.
Actually they were dear, why do you imagine that so many of the 600+ commandments laid down in what Christians call the Old testament are simply disregarded by All Christians today?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#24915 Dec 3, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were dear, why do you imagine that so many of the 600+ commandments laid down in what Christians call the Old testament are simply disregarded by All Christians today?
Christians yes. Some of those laws in Leviticus r so strict, they even disregarded by Orthodox Jews.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24916 Dec 3, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, it's all fundie cow manure. And I've found your kind to be a lot more likeable than the fundies :-)
It is a bit like discriminating against people for being tall, which I am, or left-handed. I found a video link to the left-handed campaign I told U about:
http://www.facebook.com/beyondblue/app_354068...
Excellent :) thanx for the post, it's very true no one can help being left handed, gay or tall it's just the way people are born, it's a very good way of putting it :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24917 Dec 3, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being left handed or tall isn't something you can really control. Being gay now, thats another story, the weak ones are just too weak to resist their unnatural impulses. So instead they claim they're born that way and it's not their fault they're gay.
my god you really are fu**ed in the head & you still don't get it do you, shouldn't you be getting ready for school or something, i hope you're still at school because you've got a hell of alot to learn. people really are born gay, just like you were born to be a narrow minded c**t, the 'straight' guys that seem to chose to come out after having a wife/kids were also born gay, it's just that they couldn't accept it until they get to their 30s etc, how long did it take you?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24918 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being left handed or tall isn't something you can really control. Being gay now, thats another story, the weak ones are just too weak to resist their unnatural impulses. So instead they claim they're born that way and it's not their fault they're gay.
Downs syndrome, haemophilia and homosexuality are all programmed into people long before birth and cannot be "cured" as you seem to think.

A huge number of Christian therapists and groups find it very profitable to prey (like predators) on homosexuals by promising them cures although medical associations condemn it as being fraudulent and harmful. One such group has actually "come out" and admitted that no cure is possible.

For more than three decades, Exodus International has been the leading force in the so-called ex-gay movement, which holds that homosexuals can be “cured” through Christian prayer and psychotherapy.

….........group’s annual meeting last week, renounced some of the movement’s core beliefs. Alan Chambers, 40, the president, declared that there was no cure for homosexuality and that “reparative therapy” offered false hopes to gays and could even be harmful.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/07/us/a-leader...

You might also read about one such Christian crook who was struck off the register for her part in defrauding people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-bri...

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24920 Dec 4, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Downs syndrome, haemophilia and homosexuality are all programmed into people long before birth and cannot be "cured" as you seem to think.
A huge number of Christian therapists and groups find it very profitable to prey (like predators) on homosexuals by promising them cures although medical associations condemn it as being fraudulent and harmful. One such group has actually "come out" and admitted that no cure is possible.
For more than three decades, Exodus International has been the leading force in the so-called ex-gay movement, which holds that homosexuals can be “cured” through Christian prayer and psychotherapy.
….........group’s annual meeting last week, renounced some of the movement’s core beliefs. Alan Chambers, 40, the president, declared that there was no cure for homosexuality and that “reparative therapy” offered false hopes to gays and could even be harmful.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/07/us/a-leader...
You might also read about one such Christian crook who was struck off the register for her part in defrauding people.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-bri...
God made them the way they are and so he accpets them that way oe her does not.

The big question is: DOES HE OR NOT?

Nowhere in the NT dowe read Christ declare they unacceptable. As I said before: only they can proof it, becoming christians as gays and proving to us that God accepts them.

The socalled-christian curing crap is NONESENSE!!!!!

----------

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24921 Dec 4, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Christians yes. Some of those laws in Leviticus r so strict, they even disregarded by Orthodox Jews.
I used to work with a number of Orthodox Jews from a number of different sects and you're right, all have fallen away from strict enforcement of all those commandments.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24923 Dec 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were dear, why do you imagine that so many of the 600+ commandments laid down in what Christians call the Old testament are simply disregarded by All Christians today?
The christian's that disregard the old testament really christians, it doesn't make sense to listen to only half the story and disregard the parts they don't like. Kinda like when you tried saying leviticus 18 isn't talking about fa gs, and lesbos.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24924 Dec 4, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text> my god you really are fu**ed in the head & you still don't get it do you, shouldn't you be getting ready for school or something, i hope you're still at school because you've got a hell of alot to learn. people really are born gay, just like you were born to be a narrow minded c**t, the 'straight' guys that seem to chose to come out after having a wife/kids were also born gay, it's just that they couldn't accept it until they get to their 30s etc, how long did it take you?
Wow it sure is funny when you piss off a queer lol. No crap breath, you freaks aren't born that way, you're simply too weak and confused to see what your doing is wrong. So instead you make up excuses like you're born that way or you can't help it.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24925 Dec 4, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
God made them the way they are and so he accpets them that way oe her does not.
The big question is: DOES HE OR NOT?
Nowhere in the NT dowe read Christ declare they unacceptable. As I said before: only they can proof it, becoming christians as gays and proving to us that God accepts them.
The socalled-christian curing crap is NONESENSE!!!!!
No one said anything about curing the little freak shows. Theres nothing to cure because it's a choice they make. And do you keep trying to bring God on your side, It clearly states he does not approve of homosexuality. And you say it doesn't anywhere in the New Testament that being gay is unacceptable, well that's because the new testament didn't need to repeat what God said in the Old Testament.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 612,253
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min curtjester1 40,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 841,105
Warning to Today's Church, Nigerian Woman Goes ... (Apr '13) 11 min james 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min Truth Doctor 4,720
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr arul 7,165
UTE Hire Gold Coast – Best Option To Carry Loa... 1 hr gpsdrivingschool 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 591,236
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web