United States

#24881 Nov 22, 2012
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24882 Nov 22, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT AT ALL.
Leonardo da Vinci and Michaelangelo had nothing wrong with their minds which were undoubtedly a whole lot better than your mind.
By your standards, everyone with any sort of birth abnormality would slot into the poisonous Leviticus doctrine.
As a young man of 24, Leonardo da Vinci was charged with sodomy. He was later reprieved, perhaps because of his Medici connections. This was very lucky for the art world, because the penalties in those days were extremely harsh.
http://www.bnl.gov/bera/activities/globe/leon...
http://www.gayheroes.com/leon.htm

Interestingly, his best painting were of women like the Mona Lisa. There is less evidence that Michelangelo di Buonarotti was gay, except for the exceptional MALE figures that he drew.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24883 Nov 22, 2012
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
Ummmmm..AIDS!!
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24884 Nov 22, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't care what an atheist thinks of me, I never once said I do everything in the Bible and I never once said I was a perfect christian. He knows he's his aids will kill him off but he doesn't want to admit it.
Where did I ever say I was an atheist?

U OTOH, sound more and more "Christian" with every post. Not doing what the Bible says, but sounding more and more like a self-righteous fundie.
Bob

Birds Landing, CA

#24885 Nov 24, 2012
Imagine the game of Tetris we play the game to try putting the pieces together so that u can have a line dissapear humans are the same way... Men have penises and women have vaginas and our penises are meant to be placed inside a vagina to reproduce... This is the way of life.. It's facts... A dick cannot be placed inside another dick naturally therefore it's wrong... Also gay people can't be religious.. I mean suck all the dick u want but u can't be a religious person cause in any religion it says its wrong... Also realize that part of evolution u are meant to mutiply and suffer on earth as a slave to make it a better place then die off so the new generation can do the same.... If gay people and lesbians come around more often then the population will die off cause two women cannot produce a child and two men together cannot produce a child..I can careless what people do in society if u wanna be homosexual go for it.. It's not my loss or my gain.. But I wanted to point out why men are created and why women are created... Love is just some bullshit that we inherited along the way...
Bob

Birds Landing, CA

#24886 Nov 24, 2012
Ok here is a scenario... If all gay men were to be put on an island and all gay women were to be put on another island and there is no way possible to get to each others island... What would eventually happen to them... They would eventually be all dead and there will be no more people on that island.... Right... So if u look at it in that sense men are meant to be with women and visa versa... In order to reproduce that's us the soul purpose of human beings... Noting is but that... U can bullshit all u want but that is the only reason we are here...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24887 Nov 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
Ok here is a scenario... If all gay men were to be put on an island and all gay women were to be put on another island and there is no way possible to get to each others island... What would eventually happen to them... They would eventually be all dead and there will be no more people on that island..
Uh, if you put all straight men on an island and straight women on an another island, the same thing would happen.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24888 Nov 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
Ok here is a scenario... If all gay men were to be put on an island and all gay women were to be put on another island and there is no way possible to get to each others island... What would eventually happen to them... They would eventually be all dead and there will be no more people on that island.... Right... So if u look at it in that sense men are meant to be with women and visa versa... In order to reproduce that's us the soul purpose of human beings... Noting is but that... U can bullshit all u want but that is the only reason we are here...
Sweetie, I realize that you didn't think of this, but you would achieve the exact same result if you put all the straight men on one island and all the straight women on another, you moron. There will always be enough heterosexuals in the population to keep the population on going, heck, not even all of them are needed to breed us into future generations. That being the case, do the human genome project a favor and don't be fruitful and multiply.

this one

#24889 Nov 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
Imagine the game of Tetris we play the game to try putting the pieces together so that u can have a line dissapear humans are the same way... Men have penises and women have vaginas and our penises are meant to be placed inside a vagina to reproduce... This is the way of life.. It's facts... A dick cannot be placed inside another dick naturally therefore it's wrong... Also gay people can't be religious.. I mean suck all the dick u want but u can't be a religious person cause in any religion it says its wrong... Also realize that part of evolution u are meant to mutiply and suffer on earth as a slave to make it a better place then die off so the new generation can do the same.... If gay people and lesbians come around more often then the population will die off cause two women cannot produce a child and two men together cannot produce a child..I can careless what people do in society if u wanna be homosexual go for it.. It's not my loss or my gain.. But I wanted to point out why men are created and why women are created... Love is just some bullshit that we inherited along the way...
Do your future offspring a really big favor, get a vasectomy. You might want to consider suing whoever in the hell is to blame for your sexual education.

this one

#24893 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
Leviticus 20: 13 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
If we were all Levites, we might be concerned about that, but since we ain't, that was about as relevant as quoting from Harry Potter.

this one

#24894 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
Are you really this lost or just a liar.
This ought to be fun.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
The big difference is this, with heterosexuals you would have to pair them per their attractions and spouses, they could do what is natural.
Sweetie, in the hypothetical it was males on one island and females on another and no way in between. It really doesn't matter what their sexual orientation is in that scenario, everybody dies.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
According to you, gays who have to try to swim to the other island of opposite sex gays, to do what is unnatural, because it is natural to survive.
Just quit while you're behind. It was an unbelievably stupid argument I was responding to and you have a snowball's chance of redeeming it.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
You see moron, the reason that you gays kill yourselves is that you know your nonsense makes no sense.
I appreciate what you are attempting to pass off as well informed insight as to the gay state of mind, but you really can't even fake having a f*cking clue. It's buying into your lie that being gay makes no sense is what kills dear. You are part of the problem, not the solution.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
Please explain, why so many gays get married and have children, when that actually proves that what the Human Genome project proved, that there is no gay gene but simply misdirected choices from confused gays.
Sweetie, while the human genome project found no specific sexual orientation gene, gay or otherwise, it did not prove that being homosexual isn't at least in part genetic. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that being homosexual is a choice and I challenge you to prove me wrong. I'm not the least bit confused, you on the other hand...
Zen Master Ein wrote:
Think about it.....no, don't get mad, think about it.....
Nope, you are still mad. Think.
Not the least bit mad, exasperated at having to reply to yet another malinformed fool dispensing faux wisdom, but not mad.

this one

#24895 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
Is that why you chose to be gay, your mom and dad gave you no hope for future improvement. You might consider suing your dad, for the same reason you suggest.
Sweetie, I choose to be Gay because it worked so well with my having been born to be homosexual. As for my parents, they raised me to be happy with who I am and that includes the gift of my homosexuality. On the other hand, I'd bet your own parents would be seriously disappointed in the closed-minded fool that they have given to us here.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24896 Nov 25, 2012
Bob wrote:
That is your vision of the matter: the sole purpose. It is not so. Nature is nt perfect as BLACK or WHITE - the must be inbetween to make it perfect. We don't need to reproduce; it is not a commandment, nor in the doctrine of Jesus. So preaching this opinion is not an answer on the question of this topic.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24897 Nov 25, 2012
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
sagere

I agree
hmmm

Wilmington, DE

#24898 Nov 25, 2012
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Long story short: Christ rejects NOBODY! Everybody and anybody is welcome to come to God. THe problem is homosexuals reject God! To come to GOd means to come admitting that you are a sinner and that you need his help. The invitation is for all of us, whehter we gay or straight, no matter what condition we are in or what we have done. The problem with homosexuals is that they DO NOT consider their lifestyle sin, and therefore then cannot COME to God in the way GOd expects. Jesus said plainly, without pinpointing any particular kind of sin: he said He came for the sick, not the healthy. If a homosexual considers themselves "healthy" then what can God do for them? And the same would apply to any other person: if that person considers nothing wrong with them, that they are not wrong or have not done wrong...what more can God do?
It is them that reject GOd, not the other way round.
seems like they are too PROUD to bow to admit to being sick. therefore they remain sick.
hmmm

Wilmington, DE

#24899 Nov 25, 2012
skeleton christ wrote:
"That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me" UNQUOTE

these people cannot handle that gospel truth. it makes that devil angry, they got living inside of them. these people gets so mad they attack preachers on the street. watch sinners attack preachers:

thats why they dont want to hear the bible. gods word is perfect, reproving and uncovering the sins of all of us, the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. hebrews 4:12

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24900 Nov 25, 2012
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Long story short: Christ rejects NOBODY! Everybody and anybody is welcome to come to God. THe problem is homosexuals reject God! To come to GOd means to come admitting that you are a sinner and that you need his help. The invitation is for all of us, whehter we gay or straight, no matter what condition we are in or what we have done. The problem with homosexuals is that they DO NOT consider their lifestyle sin, and therefore then cannot COME to God in the way GOd expects. Jesus said plainly, without pinpointing any particular kind of sin: he said He came for the sick, not the healthy. If a homosexual considers themselves "healthy" then what can God do for them? And the same would apply to any other person: if that person considers nothing wrong with them, that they are not wrong or have not done wrong...what more can God do?
It is them that reject GOd, not the other way round.
Okay. But you must understand that the Gays are born gay and they can't just become straight. Could you just turn Gay?

Gays don't reject God, but their attitude is due to the so-called christians hating them and preaching hatred against them: thus you know that they aren't christians.

The gays in turn, reject God because of the bull of those hypocrites declaring their person christian.

I question it very much is gays and lesbos are rejected by god as gays and lesbos. But only they can proof it, becoming christians and proving it through their works: and as good as any proven christian god has put before us in the past.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Dave Smithinson

Mukilteo, WA

#24901 Nov 25, 2012
Gay is biologicly incorrect it takes a man and a woman to make a child

this one

#24902 Nov 25, 2012
Dave Smithinson wrote:
Gay is biologicly incorrect it takes a man and a woman to make a child
Yes sweetie, we all pretty much know that sperms and eggs makes babies and while reproduction is important in the survival of a species, in our own, there has never even really been the need for the entire heterosexual population to take part in reproductive efforts. The reality that homosexual sexual behavior will not result in reproduction is not proof that "Gay is biologicly(sic) incorrect", or much of anything else for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Trumpler 24,977
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 45 min Laredo 4
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 55 min juliakk 1,831
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 985,603
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 685,540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,286
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DENG 39,257
More from around the web