prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24858 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think they reject god???
Because the so-called christians promote and preach hatred against them: something the gospel forbids! Remember that these are not christians.
But some gays just ignore it and just live christian lives: but they must be few.
I knew you were one of those idiots that grew up in a contemporary church, and believe God is all about love. You half christians only look at the lighter side to christianity, and completely close your ears to the parts about God's wrath or when the preacher gives a sermon about Hell you all get too scared and don't listen.
Homosexuality is an abomination to the God you claim you serve, so quit sugar coating the word of God, grew up and read the whole story.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24859 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were one of those idiots that grew up in a contemporary church, and believe God is all about love. You half christians only look at the lighter side to christianity, and completely close your ears to the parts about God's wrath or when the preacher gives a sermon about Hell you all get too scared and don't listen.
Homosexuality is an abomination to the God you claim you serve, so quit sugar coating the word of God, grew up and read the whole story.
Well, Fool! I am an anti-church and if u read my site u see that I am no half-christian. Matter of fact: I am no christian at all.

You are a hate-fuelled preacher of hatred, so you surely are no christian at all: half-christians do not exist.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24860 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Fool! I am an anti-church and if u read my site u see that I am no half-christian. Matter of fact: I am no christian at all.
You are a hate-fuelled preacher of hatred, so you surely are no christian at all: half-christians do not exist.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
Then back f*ck up pagan b*tch! Go back to the rock you crawled out of. And even though I have a mac i'm not going to your crappy site cause it probably cause malware!

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24861 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then back f*ck up pagan b*tch! Go back to the rock you crawled out of. And even though I have a mac i'm not going to your crappy site cause it probably cause malware!
Well, Fool! A filthy mout like you here so stupidly demonstrate not even a fool would associate with a 'CHRISTIAN'.

Enough said.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24862 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Fool! A filthy mout like you here so stupidly demonstrate not even a fool would associate with a 'CHRISTIAN'.
Enough said.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Back away pagan the power of christ repels you! T
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24863 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough said.
The phrase is "nough said" pagan.
Saying enough said is just white and nerdy.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24864 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
I'm no preacher so it's not really my job to explain the Bible to a pagan.
Once again sweetie, YOU brought up the religious argument, not me. It's not my fault that you aren't even bright enough to explain the basis for your own choice of beliefs.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You're out of your mind if you think anyone fears a sissy in Kansas.
And yet dumpling, you told me that you weren't man enough to trake me on and were hoping to run away from our discussion.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And you say i'm no man, when you're the one spreading his butt cheeks to another man like a little b*tch.
Hon, the reality is that in spite of any physical similarities you might bear to one, you will never be a real man, just a pathetic little boy.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24865 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Back away pagan the power of christ repels you! T
Jesus called, he's begging you to stop, you are embarrassing him.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24866 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Once again sweetie, YOU brought up the religious argument, not me.
So if a bunch a people were jumping off a bridge would you join in? Get back on topic queer.

So who's the man in your nasty little relationship anyway, you sound pretty feminine.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24867 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
So if a bunch a people were jumping off a bridge would you join in? Get back on topic queer.
Once again dumpling, you were the one who brought up your asinine and poorly read religious beliefs, not me. If you are stupid enough to try something on topic, I'll be more than happy to help you look like the complete idiot on that too. It's entirely up to you buttercup.
Jeff1996 wrote:
So who's the man in your nasty little relationship anyway, you sound pretty feminine.
You sound pretty f*cking childish cupcake, if this is really the best you can do, it's well past the time that you crawl off with your tail between your legs.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24868 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Fool! I am an anti-church and if u read my site u see that I am no half-christian. Matter of fact: I am no christian at all.
You are a hate-fuelled preacher of hatred, so you surely are no christian at all: half-christians do not exist.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
I've looked at your site and have a number of questions, the first of which is - "Who is the good looking lady in you profile pic?"
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24869 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> You sound pretty f*cking childish cupcake, if this is really the best you can do, it's well past the time that you crawl off with your tail between your legs.
Well tinker bell, guessing by that answer I'd say you play the girl in the relationship but you're to ashamed to admit it. am i right? go ahead tell the world sissy.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24870 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked at your site and have a number of questions, the first of which is - "Who is the good looking lady in you profile pic?"
The googlooking lady in the profile pic is the lady I would trace up, chat up, seduce and get married to, were I not in love with my own slim blonde beauty.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24871 Nov 22, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Well tinker bell, guessing by that answer I'd say you play the girl in the relationship but you're to ashamed to admit it. am i right? go ahead tell the world sissy.
In the vernacular, I'm a top and you'd be my b*tch, any more stupid fantasies you want to try out assh*le?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24872 Nov 22, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The googlooking lady in the profile pic is the lady I would trace up, chat up, seduce and get married to, were I not in love with my own slim blonde beauty.
Typical Christian preacher-style honesty - pretending to be someone you're not, quite apart from the theft of a photo to which you have no right.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24873 Nov 22, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Christian preacher-style honesty - pretending to be someone you're not, quite apart from the theft of a photo to which you have no right.
Do not ever be jealous! She's all mine.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
streight guy

Lillington, NC

#24874 Nov 22, 2012
i have proof that it is wrong for a man to be with a man [ aids ]

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24875 Nov 22, 2012
streight guy wrote:
i have proof that it is wrong for a man to be with a man [ aids ]
Sweetie, I realize that you aren't bright enough to figure this out on your own, but if AIDS is proof that it is wrong for a man to be with a man, you have also successfully proved that opposite sex sexual behavior is wrong too. Or aren't you aware that heterosexuals can become HIV infected and even develop AIDS too? Moron.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24876 Nov 22, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The googlooking lady in the profile pic is the lady I would trace up, chat up, seduce and get married to, were I not in love with my own slim blonde beauty.
Not like you too can do anything :P
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24877 Nov 22, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>In the vernacular, I'm a top and you'd be my b*tch, any more stupid fantasies you want to try out assh*le?
Well tinker bell from the looks of it no one agrees with your sick little gay fantasy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Happy Lesbo 26,655
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 685,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min MOGA 985,715
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
More from around the web