“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24855 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul may have condemned gays as you say and I'm not sure if or if not it says if Jesus condemned them or not either, But while you mention Jesus you completely ignore the creator, God. It specifically says Gays are an abomination to God and he even destroyed 2 cities because they were full of gays. Have you ever even read the old testament? Sure the new testament has Jesus and reveals what will happen when Jesus returns but you can't forget the old testament either.
The old testament condemnations were replaced with NT laws by Jesus. He did not maintain the anti-gay laws specifically but did not condemn them either. If you
must love your neighbour like yourself then that includes gays, for he'd tell you if they were excluded.

He states: whoever believes in me. This means believing in the gospel, of course. Not stating that gays are excluded. Understand??

Any person who claims to be christian and hates gays is revealed a liar and a hypocrite by that same statement. If God hates gays then you do not have the right to:
you were not granted that privilege, for you must love your neighbour like your self.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Location hidden

#24856 Nov 21, 2012
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
Long story short: Christ rejects NOBODY! Everybody and anybody is welcome to come to God. THe problem is homosexuals reject God! To come to GOd means to come admitting that you are a sinner and that you need his help. The invitation is for all of us, whehter we gay or straight, no matter what condition we are in or what we have done. The problem with homosexuals is that they DO NOT consider their lifestyle sin, and therefore then cannot COME to God in the way GOd expects. Jesus said plainly, without pinpointing any particular kind of sin: he said He came for the sick, not the healthy. If a homosexual considers themselves "healthy" then what can God do for them? And the same would apply to any other person: if that person considers nothing wrong with them, that they are not wrong or have not done wrong...what more can God do?
It is them that reject GOd, not the other way round.
And why do you think they reject god???

Because the so-called christians promote and preach hatred against them: something the gospel forbids! Remember that these are not christians.

But some gays just ignore it and just live christian lives: but they must be few.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24857 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The old testament condemnations were replaced with NT laws by Jesus. He did not maintain the anti-gay laws specifically but did not condemn them either. If you
must love your neighbour like yourself then that includes gays, for he'd tell you if they were excluded.
He states: whoever believes in me. This means believing in the gospel, of course. Not stating that gays are excluded. Understand??
Any person who claims to be christian and hates gays is revealed a liar and a hypocrite by that same statement. If God hates gays then you do not have the right to:
you were not granted that privilege, for you must love your neighbour like your self.
----------
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Actually no, Jesus added new laws and was specific about which old testament laws to no longer do such as sacrifices. Jesus never once said being gay is ok because that would've contradicted his father, God. And if you're just ignoring the old testament, then you're a hypocrite and only believe in half the story
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24858 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think they reject god???
Because the so-called christians promote and preach hatred against them: something the gospel forbids! Remember that these are not christians.
But some gays just ignore it and just live christian lives: but they must be few.
I knew you were one of those idiots that grew up in a contemporary church, and believe God is all about love. You half christians only look at the lighter side to christianity, and completely close your ears to the parts about God's wrath or when the preacher gives a sermon about Hell you all get too scared and don't listen.
Homosexuality is an abomination to the God you claim you serve, so quit sugar coating the word of God, grew up and read the whole story.

Location hidden

#24859 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were one of those idiots that grew up in a contemporary church, and believe God is all about love. You half christians only look at the lighter side to christianity, and completely close your ears to the parts about God's wrath or when the preacher gives a sermon about Hell you all get too scared and don't listen.
Homosexuality is an abomination to the God you claim you serve, so quit sugar coating the word of God, grew up and read the whole story.
Well, Fool! I am an anti-church and if u read my site u see that I am no half-christian. Matter of fact: I am no christian at all.

You are a hate-fuelled preacher of hatred, so you surely are no christian at all: half-christians do not exist.

Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24860 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Fool! I am an anti-church and if u read my site u see that I am no half-christian. Matter of fact: I am no christian at all.
You are a hate-fuelled preacher of hatred, so you surely are no christian at all: half-christians do not exist.
Then back f*ck up pagan b*tch! Go back to the rock you crawled out of. And even though I have a mac i'm not going to your crappy site cause it probably cause malware!

Location hidden

#24861 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then back f*ck up pagan b*tch! Go back to the rock you crawled out of. And even though I have a mac i'm not going to your crappy site cause it probably cause malware!
Well, Fool! A filthy mout like you here so stupidly demonstrate not even a fool would associate with a 'CHRISTIAN'.

Enough said.

----------

Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24862 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Fool! A filthy mout like you here so stupidly demonstrate not even a fool would associate with a 'CHRISTIAN'.
Enough said.
----------
Back away pagan the power of christ repels you! T
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24863 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough said.
The phrase is "nough said" pagan.
Saying enough said is just white and nerdy.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24864 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
I'm no preacher so it's not really my job to explain the Bible to a pagan.
Once again sweetie, YOU brought up the religious argument, not me. It's not my fault that you aren't even bright enough to explain the basis for your own choice of beliefs.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You're out of your mind if you think anyone fears a sissy in Kansas.
And yet dumpling, you told me that you weren't man enough to trake me on and were hoping to run away from our discussion.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And you say i'm no man, when you're the one spreading his butt cheeks to another man like a little b*tch.
Hon, the reality is that in spite of any physical similarities you might bear to one, you will never be a real man, just a pathetic little boy.

this one

#24865 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Back away pagan the power of christ repels you! T
Jesus called, he's begging you to stop, you are embarrassing him.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24866 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Once again sweetie, YOU brought up the religious argument, not me.
So if a bunch a people were jumping off a bridge would you join in? Get back on topic queer.

So who's the man in your nasty little relationship anyway, you sound pretty feminine.

this one

#24867 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
So if a bunch a people were jumping off a bridge would you join in? Get back on topic queer.
Once again dumpling, you were the one who brought up your asinine and poorly read religious beliefs, not me. If you are stupid enough to try something on topic, I'll be more than happy to help you look like the complete idiot on that too. It's entirely up to you buttercup.
Jeff1996 wrote:
So who's the man in your nasty little relationship anyway, you sound pretty feminine.
You sound pretty f*cking childish cupcake, if this is really the best you can do, it's well past the time that you crawl off with your tail between your legs.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24868 Nov 21, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked at your site and have a number of questions, the first of which is - "Who is the good looking lady in you profile pic?"
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24869 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> You sound pretty f*cking childish cupcake, if this is really the best you can do, it's well past the time that you crawl off with your tail between your legs.
Well tinker bell, guessing by that answer I'd say you play the girl in the relationship but you're to ashamed to admit it. am i right? go ahead tell the world sissy.

Location hidden

#24870 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked at your site and have a number of questions, the first of which is - "Who is the good looking lady in you profile pic?"
The googlooking lady in the profile pic is the lady I would trace up, chat up, seduce and get married to, were I not in love with my own slim blonde beauty.

this one

#24871 Nov 22, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Well tinker bell, guessing by that answer I'd say you play the girl in the relationship but you're to ashamed to admit it. am i right? go ahead tell the world sissy.
In the vernacular, I'm a top and you'd be my b*tch, any more stupid fantasies you want to try out assh*le?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24872 Nov 22, 2012
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The googlooking lady in the profile pic is the lady I would trace up, chat up, seduce and get married to, were I not in love with my own slim blonde beauty.
Typical Christian preacher-style honesty - pretending to be someone you're not, quite apart from the theft of a photo to which you have no right.

Location hidden

#24873 Nov 22, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Christian preacher-style honesty - pretending to be someone you're not, quite apart from the theft of a photo to which you have no right.
Do not ever be jealous! She's all mine.

----------

streight guy

Sanford, NC

#24874 Nov 22, 2012
i have proof that it is wrong for a man to be with a man [ aids ]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 230,150
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 751,398
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 6 min golgo90 566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min lil whispers 602,315
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min waaasssuuup 549,013
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min EdmondWA 96,154
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 18 min ANY DAY NOW 181
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Dr_Zorderz 261,735
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr hornybottom 1,075

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE