The old testament condemnations were replaced with NT laws by Jesus. He did not maintain the anti-gay laws specifically but did not condemn them either. If you<quoted text>
Paul may have condemned gays as you say and I'm not sure if or if not it says if Jesus condemned them or not either, But while you mention Jesus you completely ignore the creator, God. It specifically says Gays are an abomination to God and he even destroyed 2 cities because they were full of gays. Have you ever even read the old testament? Sure the new testament has Jesus and reveals what will happen when Jesus returns but you can't forget the old testament either.
must love your neighbour like yourself then that includes gays, for he'd tell you if they were excluded.
He states: whoever believes in me. This means believing in the gospel, of course. Not stating that gays are excluded. Understand??
Any person who claims to be christian and hates gays is revealed a liar and a hypocrite by that same statement. If God hates gays then you do not have the right to:
you were not granted that privilege, for you must love your neighbour like your self.
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?