“Still not convinced”

Since: Jan 12

Lisbon, Portugal

#24815 Nov 21, 2012
Wow so many comments. I think people should not try to dissect the bible. Everyone knows the biblical stance on homosexuality. I believe that homosexuality is unnatural and that every homosexual has a few wires crossed.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24816 Nov 21, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, reading your comment was like opening up a big can of spam let me tell yah!
I can see you think that but whether or not homosexuality is wrong has absolutely nothing to do with the scribblings in a collection of ancient myths, half forgotten history and plain fantasy.

Nature designed humans (and other animals) to find the opposite sex attractive and about 98% conform to that description. The unfortunate 2% who cannot relate sexually to the opposite sex had no choice in their birth any more than did those who were born with epilepsy, downs or albinism but that does not make them lesser individuals.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#24817 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………Old Fart or Young Stinkers thats the question?
and whats so good about it?

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#24818 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you think that but whether or not homosexuality is wrong has absolutely nothing to do with the scribblings in a collection of ancient myths, half forgotten history and plain fantasy.
Nature designed humans (and other animals) to find the opposite sex attractive and about 98% conform to that description. The unfortunate 2% who cannot relate sexually to the opposite sex had no choice in their birth any more than did those who were born with epilepsy, downs or albinism but that does not make them lesser individuals.
after all that, interesting that you compare homosexuality to diseases....Yes it does not make them less human, but they have an illness.

Location hidden

#24819 Nov 21, 2012
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
after all that, interesting that you compare homosexuality to diseases....Yes it does not make them less human, but they have an illness.
I suppose you could say that, although I always regarded it as a product of a genetic or birth defect and certainly not a choice for most. It is no different to being colour blind or left handed.

Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#24820 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you could say that, although I always regarded it as a product of a genetic or birth defect and certainly not a choice for most. It is no different to being colour blind or left handed.
You're going to hell unless you repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#24821 Nov 21, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell unless you repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Repent?
What have I done that needs repentance?
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#24822 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent?
http://www.jesuspictures.co/jesusonthecross-1...

Location hidden

#24823 Nov 21, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Growing up in a Jesuit boarding school taught me that religion is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on humanity.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24824 Nov 21, 2012
Kullid wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding? an illness? people that spout s**t like that & should know better are the one's with an illness. What the hell does it have to do with anyone else whether someone is gay or straight? do you see gay people going around saying that straight people are wrong or ill? no because it sounds as ridiculous as what you've just said, why does everyone have to be straight? being different is absolutely fine there is no right or wrong, it has nothing to do with birth defects, religion or anything else that small minded people come up with.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24825 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent?
nothing at all mate :) don't worry too much about the religion thing, it's unfortunately the main 'choice' of tool these idiots use when trying (and failing) to prove that being gay is wrong :( it's themselves they should be focussing on i think, all that repression isn't healthy :)

Location hidden

#24826 Nov 21, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Y....and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
I might also ask you which Lord Jesus Christ you are referring to because the ones described in the four gospels are so different that they might not even be the same person.

Actually, the gospels themselves are so different and contradictory that none of them can be relied on as evidence for his existence.
The only reason that people still believe anything in the bible is because it was brainwashed into them from birth by their parents and priests who who, themselves, underwent the same abuse all the way back to the compilation of the bible in the fourth century.

The only bright spot on a very distant horizon is that more people are now starting to read the bible critically and recognise it for the gobbledygook that it is.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24827 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing up in a Jesuit boarding school taught me that religion is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on humanity.

Exactly, they've got far too many problems within their own churches that need looking at before throwing all their hateful crap on decent people who really couldn't give a s**t what they think, it's quite sad really, I actually feel a bit sorry for them, just a bit though as unlike being gay, being religious is definitely a choice :)
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#24828 Nov 21, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding? an illness? people that spout s**t like that & should know better are the one's with an illness. What the hell does it have to do with anyone else whether someone is gay or straight? do you see gay people going around saying that straight people are wrong or ill? no because it sounds as ridiculous as what you've just said, why does everyone have to be straight? being different is absolutely fine there is no right or wrong, it has nothing to do with birth defects, religion or anything else that small minded people come up with.
A poster I saw the other day @ the railway compares it to picking on people, just for being left-handed.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24829 Nov 21, 2012
Kullid wrote:
Wow so many comments. I think people should not try to dissect the bible. Everyone knows the biblical stance on homosexuality. I believe that homosexuality is unnatural and that every homosexual has a few wires crossed.
thanks mate :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24830 Nov 21, 2012
Kullid wrote:
well it's not unnatural mate, don't you think you maybe have your wires crossed?

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#24831 Nov 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
yes...a defect. we agree
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24832 Nov 21, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm pleased to hear all that, even if some of the haters ain't. Good luck 2 u, mate.
thankyou :) someone needs to tell them to get over it lol :)

“Still not convinced”

Lisbon, Portugal

#24833 Nov 21, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
yes an illness, a defect, something not quite right, wires crossed, abnormal, mental illness, unnatural, etc etc
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24834 Nov 21, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A poster I saw the other day @ the railway compares it to picking on people, just for being left-handed.
never thought of it like that, but yeah it is the same, neither thing is wrong & neither can be helped or does it have anything to do with anyone else, it's a good comparison :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,505
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE