Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true my friend very true, but unfortunately it's just a bunch of filthy atheists here with an occasional christian here and there.
http://truelogic.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/pro...
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ivorydick wrote:
Boy, reading your comment was like opening up a big can of spam let me tell yah!
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup you claim straight people have a better chance of getting aids, however if you stepped out of your gay little fantasy world and into reality you'd know gays are way more likely to get HIV aids then straight people. And for the record tinker bell jr., it doesn't matter if you say gays get aids or HIV because HIV turns into aids. EVeryone knows gays are way more likely to get aids then straight people. I remember when I went to give blood in my intro to health occupations class blood drive, I had to fill out a questionnaire and nearly all the questions were asking if i was a fag or had sex with a fag. Obviously I said no to those, and when I asked what would happen if someone said yes to any of them, they wouldn't be allowed to give blood because they'd most likely have aids. I you actually believe fags don't get aids then go try telling that to a HCW.
So you just keep laughing gay boy, your aids will kill you off and you won't be a problem to the world anymore.
haha tinker bell? aren't we affectionate tonight, yeah ok, I'm sure you're right babe :) you seem to know so much about homosexuality although it's all completely wrong but you can't help being the way you are, here's a bit of 'reality' for you, I've been in a loving & fulfilling relationship for a long time, I'm HIV negative & so is he, neither of us sleep around so the chances of your little gay daydream about me coming true have been wiped out, sorry to disappoint you, it's you that's a problem to the world but you just keep praying for forgiveness buddy, I'm sure things will get better for you, and yes don't worry I'll keep laughing, smiling & joking etc because that's what well adjusted & happy people like me do best, the other nasty crap I'll leave for you because you're so good at it :) seems to be alot of people on here who adore you lol, make you feel good does it? I mean seriously all your research is so accurate I'm amazed you're not in politics, really :)
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

If God wanted men to be romantic with other men,He wouldn't have created WOMEN. Duuuuh.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
Off topic, If you want to debate religion soooo badly tinker bell, then go to a forum discussing it, me though i'm staying on topic instead of changing the subject.
So what are you supposed to be in your nasty little relationship anyway? The girlfriend or the boyfriend, cause you sound pretty feminine to me.
Cupcake, you should learn to take better notes, it was you who brought your choice of religious beliefs and the alleged contents of scripture to the table, not me. I merely worked with what you were offering. It's not my fault that you can't back it up.

Just so you know pumpkin, you're easily fooled by appearances. I'm probably more of a man and a far better example of one than you could ever hope to be. Sorry.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
haha tinker bell? aren't we affectionate tonight, yeah ok, I'm sure you're right babe :) you seem to know so much about homosexuality although it's all completely wrong but you can't help being the way you are, here's a bit of 'reality' for you, I've been in a loving & fulfilling relationship for a long time, I'm HIV negative & so is he, neither of us sleep around so the chances of your little gay daydream about me coming true have been wiped out, sorry to disappoint you, it's you that's a problem to the world but you just keep praying for forgiveness buddy, I'm sure things will get better for you, and yes don't worry I'll keep laughing, smiling & joking etc because that's what well adjusted & happy people like me do best, the other nasty crap I'll leave for you because you're so good at it :) seems to be alot of people on here who adore you lol, make you feel good does it? I mean seriously all your research is so accurate I'm amazed you're not in politics, really :)
1st your nickname here is tinker bell jr. because rick in kansas already took the title of tinker bell/
2nd I highly dought that you don't have aids. You've probably never even gone to get checked for HIV because you're afraid you'll have it. which you most likely do if you and a guy are bumping uglies, like a couple of sick little monkeys.
and 3rd politics has nothing to do with homosexuality being wrong, so your crack about me going into politics didn't even make sense.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Cupcake, you should learn to take better notes, it was you who brought your choice of religious beliefs and the alleged contents of scripture to the table, not me. I merely worked with what you were offering. It's not my fault that you can't back it up.
Just so you know pumpkin, you're easily fooled by appearances. I'm probably more of a man and a far better example of one than you could ever hope to be. Sorry.
I might have mentioned religion but it doesn't mean you an atheist, can try putting your crappy interpretation of the holy bible into this. Plus i'm no preacher or theologian, so if you really want to discuss your point of view (on a religion you changed to fit your own sick little fantasies) go try telling your interpretation to a theologian, and after they're done laughing at you, then get back to me on that.

And no you my messed up little weirdo are no man. Your a sissy, a punk, you're all shaft and no balls.(not like the shaft is big or anything) heck you're probably one of those freak shows that get a sex change and pretend to be the opposite gender. Your nothing tinker bell, God considers what you do an abomination, your parents are ashamed of you, your just an embarrassment to all creation. Instead of just stubbornly holding on to what you think is natural, actually think about what you're doing, don't act just think on how this being gay is natural.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
all 3 you mentioned are out dated,
Here's a national review for you to read up on http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/302319...
Dear, you should really keep up with the news. The Regnerus study has been exposed as being so methodologically fatally flawed that it should never have been published in a legitimate scientific journal. Regnerus himself admits that he really doesn't know if those he labelled as being "Lesbian mothers" and "Gay fathers" were actually lesbian and gay. Look it up.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
I might have mentioned religion but it doesn't mean you an atheist, can try putting your crappy interpretation of the holy bible into this.
Sweetie, you were the one offering up the crappy interpretations, I was the one correcting you on them. Please try and pay attention.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Plus i'm no preacher or theologian, so if you really want to discuss your point of view (on a religion you changed to fit your own sick little fantasies) go try telling your interpretation to a theologian, and after they're done laughing at you, then get back to me on that.
Hon, it's not my fault that I know your Bible better than you do. It's also not my fault that you can regurgitate your beliefs but are completely incapable of defending them. Just so you know sweetie, I've said nothing to which I can't find a legitimate theologian to back me up on. Sorry.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And no you my messed up little weirdo are no man. Your a sissy, a punk, you're all shaft and no balls.(not like the shaft is big or anything) heck you're probably one of those freak shows that get a sex change and pretend to be the opposite gender.
Wishful thinking on your part little boy, wishful thinking that couldn't be any further from reality if you had tried. You're free to "think" whatever your little mind desires cupcake, but I know the reality.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Your nothing tinker bell, God considers what you do an abomination, your parents are ashamed of you, your just an embarrassment to all creation.
Sweetie, you really need to learn the difference between you're and your, you're looking like a moron. I don't give a flying f*ck what you say your little version of God says, my parents would disagree with you on that and I know I've made a much more positive contribution to creation than you ever will.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Instead of just stubbornly holding on to what you think is natural, actually think about what you're doing, don't act just think on how this being gay is natural.
Pumpkin, I've had many, many years to think about it and I know you're an idiot. My being gay is perfectly normal and perfectly natural, your obvious issues with my being perfectly normal and perfectly natural, aren't.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you were the one offering up the crappy interpretations, I was the one correcting you on them. Please try and pay attention. <quoted text>Hon, it's not my fault that I know your Bible better than you do. It's also not my fault that you can regurgitate your beliefs but are completely incapable of defending them. Just so you know sweetie, I've said nothing to which I can't find a legitimate theologian to back me up on. Sorry.
<quoted text>Wishful thinking on your part little boy, wishful thinking that couldn't be any further from reality if you had tried. You're free to "think" whatever your little mind desires cupcake, but I know the reality. <quoted text>Sweetie, you really need to learn the difference between you're and your, you're looking like a moron. I don't give a flying f*ck what you say your little version of God says, my parents would disagree with you on that and I know I've made a much more positive contribution to creation than you ever will. <quoted text>Pumpkin, I've had many, many years to think about it and I know you're an idiot. My being gay is perfectly normal and perfectly natural, your obvious issues with my being perfectly normal and perfectly natural, aren't.
Trust me tinker bell you're far far away from being normal. You don't know the Bible, you actually tried saying the verse in leviticus, and sodom and Gomorra weren't talking about gays. Really just take your little interpretation to a preacher or theologian and see what they have to say about it. You don't understand religion because you're an atheist, a gay atheist that. You people ( and I don't really refer to gays as people) don't believe in anything. You keep saying being gay is natural and normal but you still can't give any real reason why, because there is no reason. But tinker bell you're just to stubborn and lost to admit it, you're just a lost cause who honestly I don't care if you open your eyes to the truth or spend eternity in hell, it doesn't affect me at all. You'll see just how wrong you are when you're lying on your death bed dieing of aids. Hey some people need pain, or misery to teach them and it looks like you're one of those people.(again I don't really think of you as people more like a..... messed up simpler minded version of a person.)

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jeff1996 wrote:
Trust me tinker bell you're far far away from being normal.
Guppy, you consider yourself to be normal, your judgment is questionable.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You don't know the Bible, you actually tried saying the verse in leviticus, and sodom and Gomorra weren't talking about gays.
You keep claiming that I don't know the Bible, but I keep proving how wrong you are on that. It's just sill of you at this point. It's not my fault that Moses made no mention of sexual orientation in his stenography of Leviticus and that there is no mention of homosexuality nor homosexuals in the story of the destruction of Sodom. You're free to believe otherwise, but that's between you and your choice of Gods.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Really just take your little interpretation to a preacher or theologian and see what they have to say about it.
Sweetie, my arguments come from preachers and theologians.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You don't understand religion because you're an atheist, a gay atheist that.
Hon, you're just pissed because you are being schooled by this "gay atheist". Not only do I understand religion, I know more about it than you do.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You people ( and I don't really refer to gays as people) don't believe in anything.
Yeah, right. That's just numb from the neck up.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You keep saying being gay is natural and normal but you still can't give any real reason why, because there is no reason.
Sweetie, you really should take better notes, been there, done that and have addressed that particular concept several times now.
Jeff1996 wrote:
But tinker bell you're just to stubborn and lost to admit it, you're just a lost cause who honestly I don't care if you open your eyes to the truth or spend eternity in hell, it doesn't affect me at all.
Your Christianity, it sounds so Christlike.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You'll see just how wrong you are when you're lying on your death bed dieing of aids.
Pumpkin, in order to die as a result of the complications of AIDS, one must be infected with HIV first. Not infected and unlikely ever to be. Sorry to piss all over your charming little fantasy, but we let reality do that.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Hey some people need pain, or misery to teach them and it looks like you're one of those people.
Bunnykins, the only pain and misery in my life is reading your posts. I can hear the anguished cries of failed English teachers, the tortured screams of fact, logic and reason being raped by you, the sheer hell of the thought of an eternity spent in the company of good Christians such as yourself. I put myself through your hell because you keep begging me to abuse you.
Jeff1996 wrote:
(again I don't really think of you as people more like a..... messed up simpler minded version of a person.)
You're babbling again brook.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
1st your nickname here is tinker bell jr. because rick in kansas already took the title of tinker bell/
2nd I highly dought that you don't have aids. You've probably never even gone to get checked for HIV because you're afraid you'll have it. which you most likely do if you and a guy are bumping uglies, like a couple of sick little monkeys.
and 3rd politics has nothing to do with homosexuality being wrong, so your crack about me going into politics didn't even make sense.
make sense? maybe not it was called sarcasm, well thanks for my little nickname, it's very sweet of you :) yes actually i have been checked for HIV & was negative, so was my other half so no i definitely don't have it & don't know anyone that has it either because most of my friends are careful believe it or not, but i doubt that you've ever been checked for it? & since HIV wasn't actually started by gays i suggest you get yourself checked sweetie because karma's a bitch & you've certainly got a healthy dose of karma coming your way, so, enjoy :) again about the making sense bit - none of what you say makes sense so if i were you i really wouldn't worry about that, just get yourself checked over so you don't infect anyone else if you have it, not that i imagine there's anyone alive who would want to get near someone as delightful as you babe :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
Proof positive that homosexual behavior is *WRONG*:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
No this is not proof :( it's yet another person trying to use their man made religion to disprove it, my god when will you people get a life, the bible is only a book of opinions at the end of the day, Jesus didn't even write it himself because he was obviously busy that day turning water into wine, oh hang on a minute that's alchemy which is a form of magic & wasn't he against all that too? hm apparently, we only have the word of someone else who stated it was the 'word of god' or whatever, maybe Jesus didn't write the bible himself because he actually didn't say half of those things or believe them? at the end of the day any opinionated tw*t could write shit like that back then & get away with it because people were so uneducated back then that they'd believe anything pretty much. either way no what you've stated isn't proof so try again :)
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason gays are around so much nowadays is because people are to scared to weak to keep these animals in line. And unfortunatley being gay is spreading throughout america because society is slowly becoming more and more open to immoral things. I guarantee you that if America becomes completely open to gays, the next thing people will be trying to do is get rights the have sex with animals. They'll be claiming it's love and there's nothing wrong with it just like the gays are doing. In fact there's like 20 states where if you have sex with a horse it's only a MISDEMEANOR! America is going down the toilet fast with all these freaks popping up.
I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.
- Elton John
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about Sodom and Gomorrah. Gays are in denial. That's why so many of them are atheists. They don't want to come to the light lest their dirty deeds are exposed. No wonder the gay suicide rate is so high.
Still talking like a maggot, I see. Danced on anyone's grave lately?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That story is primarily about inhospitality and pride.
It takes a special kind of twisted to hear about gay rape and think the problematic part of that phrase is 'gay' and not 'rape'.
Exactly right. I've been told that men rape other men in jail. On the outside however, they would probably swear they're not gay. Even flatten anyone who called them a "poof".

Never mind, I'm all for rapists getting a dose of their own medicine inside.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me fruitloop I would laugh but there's nothing funny about a man annihilating another mans ass.
And I don't listen to an atheist when it comes to religion. Sure I'm no perfect christian, no one completely loves their neighbor as themselves. So laugh your gay little head off princess, we'll see who's laughing when your dieing a slow and painful death from aids.
How very Christian of U, esp wishing that on him.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have a counter-argument.
"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."
YES!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

chevykidmuddin wrote:
Biblical... God made one woman (eve) for one man (adam). He didnt create adam and steve...
Steve again? He seems to be the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm pleased to hear all that, even if some of the haters ain't. Good luck 2 u, mate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,921 - 22,940 of25,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••