Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24774 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That story is primarily about inhospitality and pride.
It takes a special kind of twisted to hear about gay rape and think the problematic part of that phrase is 'gay' and not 'rape'.
Boy are you stupid, ok I'm done trying to explain this to a bunch of atheists. It's not like you fools believe in the Bible so why bother listening to your takes on the Bible.
Tell you what, you go tell your version to a couple of preachers, or theologians (people who actually study the Bible) and get back to me after they're done laughing at you.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24775 Nov 20, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then he clearly hasn't gotten to know the you that I have. <quoted text>Sweetie, I keep telling you that if you really want to choose to believe that little of him, go right ahead. Your problem isn't mutual. <quoted text>That's just ever so Christlike of you, I'd swear that I just have been visited by the Big G himself on that little spew. God should do better.
Off topic, If you want to debate religion soooo badly tinker bell, then go to a forum discussing it, me though i'm staying on topic instead of changing the subject.

So what are you supposed to be in your nasty little relationship anyway? The girlfriend or the boyfriend, cause you sound pretty feminine to me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24776 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like you fools believe in the Bible so why bother listening to your takes on the Bible.
Tell you what, you go tell your version to a couple of preachers, or theologians (people who actually study the Bible) and get back to me after they're done laughing at you.
You don't even have a counter-argument.

"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24777 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have a counter-argument.
"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."
As I said this isn't a religion discussion go take your argument to a theologian, stay on topic or leave.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24778 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with using wikipedia as a jumping off point, like any encyclopedia. It provides links to all the primary sources so you can check the information.
You're only complaining because I just provided you with proof that the scientific consensus shows that gay parents are equally skilled as straight parents.
<quoted text>
I gave you two positive things that gay people do.
No retard, when people say you can't trust everything you hear on the internet, wikipedia is the main website they think of. You clearly are dumb if that's where you get all your information, wikipedia is one of the most unreliable website on the internet.

Location hidden

#24779 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said this isn't a religion discussion go take your argument to a theologian, stay on topic or leave.
I didn't bring it up - you did. Stop crying.

Location hidden

#24780 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
No retard, when people say you can't trust everything you hear on the internet, wikipedia is the main website they think of. You clearly are dumb if that's where you get all your information, wikipedia is one of the most unreliable website on the internet.
As I explained to you, wikipedia is a jumping off point, like any encyclopedia.

I linked you to the article about LGBT parenting because it contains many links to primary sources like specific studies on LGBT parenting.

You can click on those links and see the information. Welcome to The Internet 101.

You're complaining about my link because you can't actually refute the evidence.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24781 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
As I explained to you, wikipedia is a jumping off point, like any encyclopedia.
I linked you to the article about LGBT parenting because it contains many links to primary sources like specific studies on LGBT parenting.
You can click on those links and see the information. Welcome to The Internet 101.
You're complaining about my link because you can't actually refute the evidence.
I'm telling you retard, that wikipedia is one of the most unreliable website ever, it's so unreliable that teachers in my high school got together and banned it because people were failing projects because of false information on wikipedia. You claim it's scientific proof, but what you found was most likely written by someone as ignorant as you are, and someone who probably dropped out of high school.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24782 Nov 20, 2012
Just give it up and find a website that's actually reliable.

Location hidden

#24783 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you retard, that wikipedia is one of the most unreliable website ever, it's so unreliable that teachers in my high school got together and banned it because people were failing projects because of false information on wikipedia.
That's because those students are using wikipedia AS the reference rather than using wikipedia to FIND references.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You claim it's scientific proof, but what you found was most likely written by someone as ignorant as you are, and someone who probably dropped out of high school.
Can you read? I've told you twice now to follow the links at wikipedia to get to the primary sources for the information.

Here are briefs from major psychological and sociological institutions who have reviewed the science and all agreed that gay parents are as good as straight parents.
http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents...
http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGB...
http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general...
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24784 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because those students are using wikipedia AS the reference rather than using wikipedia to FIND references.
<quoted text>
Can you read? I've told you twice now to follow the links at wikipedia to get to the primary sources for the information.
Here are briefs from major psychological and sociological institutions who have reviewed the science and all agreed that gay parents are as good as straight parents.
http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents...
http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGB...
http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general...
all 3 you mentioned are out dated,
Here's a national review for you to read up on http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/302319...

Location hidden

#24785 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
all 3 you mentioned are out dated,
Here's a national review for you to read up on http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/302319...
They're not outdated at all.

I've read the Regnerus study; it's garbage. Everyone other than anti-gay activists knows it's garbage.

*Virtually none of the kids in Regnerus' study were raised by 2 gay parents.*
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24786 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me fruitloop I would laugh but there's nothing funny about a man annihilating another mans ass.
And I don't listen to an atheist when it comes to religion. Sure I'm no perfect christian, no one completely loves their neighbor as themselves. So laugh your gay little head off princess, we'll see who's laughing when your dieing a slow and painful death from aids.
actually there's more chance of you getting it than me, call it karma for being a homophobe, besides it's HIV you catch not AIDS, but it does make me laugh so I will continue to laugh at unfortunate people like you don't worry, the annihilating another man's ass bit? hmm I'm pretty sure you either do or at least will know what that's like as it's people like you that protest so much & make such a big deal about how being gay disgusts you that only do it to draw attention away from your own tendencies to swing that way :) your spelling still sucks by the way lol
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24787 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not outdated at all.
I've read the Regnerus study; it's garbage. Everyone other than anti-gay activists knows it's garbage.
*Virtually none of the kids in Regnerus' study were raised by 2 gay parents.*
All the sh*t you post is garbage, and yes they did have two gay parents, poor little tykes. A moment of silence for the poor kids with gay parents...
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24788 Nov 20, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
actually there's more chance of you getting it than me, call it karma for being a homophobe, besides it's HIV you catch not AIDS, but it does make me laugh so I will continue to laugh at unfortunate people like you don't worry, the annihilating another man's ass bit? hmm I'm pretty sure you either do or at least will know what that's like as it's people like you that protest so much & make such a big deal about how being gay disgusts you that only do it to draw attention away from your own tendencies to swing that way :) your spelling still sucks by the way lol
Yup you claim straight people have a better chance of getting aids, however if you stepped out of your gay little fantasy world and into reality you'd know gays are way more likely to get HIV aids then straight people. And for the record tinker bell jr., it doesn't matter if you say gays get aids or HIV because HIV turns into aids. EVeryone knows gays are way more likely to get aids then straight people. I remember when I went to give blood in my intro to health occupations class blood drive, I had to fill out a questionnaire and nearly all the questions were asking if i was a fag or had sex with a fag. Obviously I said no to those, and when I asked what would happen if someone said yes to any of them, they wouldn't be allowed to give blood because they'd most likely have aids. I you actually believe fags don't get aids then go try telling that to a HCW.
So you just keep laughing gay boy, your aids will kill you off and you won't be a problem to the world anymore.

Location hidden

#24789 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the sh*t you post is garbage, and yes they did have two gay parents, poor little tykes. A moment of silence for the poor kids with gay parents...
No, they didn't. Way to reveal that you didn't even bother to read about the study you posted.

Location hidden

#24790 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup you claim straight people have a better chance of getting aids, however if you stepped out of your gay little fantasy world and into reality you'd know gays are way more likely to get HIV aids then straight people.
Gay males are.

Gay women have nearly zero risk of contracting HIV.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24791 Nov 20, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay males are.
Gay women have nearly zero risk of contracting HIV.
This is true, I admit. But I didn't think I had to specify that the question would be like " If you are a male have you had sexual contact with another male, even once?" When I said gays I meant the male ones, even though it is possible for lesbos to get aids. Well at least the freaky ones that get testosterone injections.

Since: Nov 12

Saginaw, MI

#24792 Nov 20, 2012
Biblical... God made one woman (eve) for one man (adam). He didnt create adam and steve...
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24793 Nov 20, 2012
chevykidmuddin wrote:
Biblical... God made one woman (eve) for one man (adam). He didnt create adam and steve...
Very true my friend very true, but unfortunately it's just a bunch of filthy atheists here with an occasional christian here and there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 min Doctor REALITY 45
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 560,156
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 777,476
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min YellowPissreality 265,393
Big titties (Sep '10) 1 hr TittySucker 19
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 1,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dolphin 441,808
More from around the web