prove that homosexuality is wrong.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24754 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason gays are around so much nowadays is because people are to scared to weak to keep these animals in line. And unfortunatley being gay is spreading throughout america because society is slowly becoming more and more open to immoral things. I guarantee you that if America becomes completely open to gays, the next thing people will be trying to do is get rights the have sex with animals. They'll be claiming it's love and there's nothing wrong with it just like the gays are doing. In fact there's like 20 states where if you have sex with a horse it's only a MISDEMEANOR! America is going down the toilet fast with all these freaks popping up.
Clearly you are retarded, with a mentality like that no wonder there are so many hate crimes around. How you can even compare sex with humans to sex with animals is beyond me & quite frankly you seem to know alot more about sex with horses than i do. You must be very naive or uneducated to believe that it is spreading through America darling, it doesn't spread, homosexuality has been around since men realised what they could do with their cocks, it's just that we've become more aware which is called evolution (something that obviously passed you by) but not to worry because we have delightful people like you who will surely let us know that we're 1 step away from sex with animals, by the way thicko that was called sarcasm & please sort your spelling out, class dismissed lol
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24755 Nov 19, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The science shows you're wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting#C...
<quoted text>
So if one group of people has one more ability than another group of people, the latter group is all bad? That doesn't make any sense.
Wow That proves you don't know sh*t! You get all your information off of wikipedia! are you kidding me? Goto a website where real professionals comment then reply back. Coming at me with some bullish*t you found,of all websites, wikipedia. Anyone can post sh*t on their, hell my friend erased a bunch of stuff about Romney and wrote Romney is gay all over it.

And the point of me, asking what good comes out of being gay and being straight allows you to reproduce, was that no good comes out of being homosexual and being straight actual does good for world, because your actually obeying the laws of nature.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24756 Nov 19, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are retarded, with a mentality like that no wonder there are so many hate crimes around. How you can even compare sex with humans to sex with animals is beyond me & quite frankly you seem to know alot more about sex with horses than i do. You must be very naive or uneducated to believe that it is spreading through America darling, it doesn't spread, homosexuality has been around since men realised what they could do with their cocks, it's just that we've become more aware which is called evolution (something that obviously passed you by) but not to worry because we have delightful people like you who will surely let us know that we're 1 step away from sex with animals, by the way thicko that was called sarcasm & please sort your spelling out, class dismissed lol
1. You say i have a mental problem when gays are the ones who have been scientifically proven to have something wrong with their brains. 2.No one said anything about me going to commit a hate crime.
3. The reason I compared sex with humans and animals is to show you idiots that being gay isn't normal or natural. 4.While fag gots have been around for a long time, they're just now trying to get civil rights to do that sh*t in public. 5. If you actually paid attention in Biology class instead of thinking of some dudes ass, you'd know that evolution is something that is supposed to help a species through natural selection. Since you don't know sh*t about it let me explain, natural selection is the choosing of a mate who has developed a special skill or adaptation and breeding with that individual in hopes of passing down that special trait to the offspring. Oh wait a second that's right gays can't have babies with another man, so that means they can't spread that bullish*t to the next generation which breaks the cycle of evolution. In other words for someone simple minded like yourself, evelution has nothing to do with being gay. Also evolution affects the whole species, which is why evolution is meant to help a species. But if a whole species suddenly became gay, then the species would die out cause you little freaks can't reproduce. Class dismissed you flunked goodbye gay boy.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#24757 Nov 19, 2012
Supporters of the gay gene theory claim it is passed in women of gay ppl. Possible reason for a gene to be passed on & not merely die with the receiver is for it to be advantageous to the species. In a species in continual danger of becoming over-populated this would be a genetic evolution helping the whole
Something wrong with a gay brain? since when is it scientifically proven to be wrong? ppl have differences in brain activity & conscious thought patterns for a variety of reasons.....which is scientifically provable but 'wrong' is subjective......variation does not make a thing wrong
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24758 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You say i have a mental problem when gays are the ones who have been scientifically proven to have something wrong with their brains. 2.No one said anything about me going to commit a hate crime.
3. The reason I compared sex with humans and animals is to show you idiots that being gay isn't normal or natural. 4.While fag gots have been around for a long time, they're just now trying to get civil rights to do that sh*t in public. 5. If you actually paid attention in Biology class instead of thinking of some dudes ass, you'd know that evolution is something that is supposed to help a species through natural selection. Since you don't know sh*t about it let me explain, natural selection is the choosing of a mate who has developed a special skill or adaptation and breeding with that individual in hopes of passing down that special trait to the offspring. Oh wait a second that's right gays can't have babies with another man, so that means they can't spread that bullish*t to the next generation which breaks the cycle of evolution. In other words for someone simple minded like yourself, evelution has nothing to do with being gay. Also evolution affects the whole species, which is why evolution is meant to help a species. But if a whole species suddenly became gay, then the species would die out cause you little freaks can't reproduce. Class dismissed you flunked goodbye gay boy.
Well good for you, you seem quite scientific, which goes a long way to explain why you are the way you are, but none of that works mate & you still don't get it, to be honest I don't think you ever will, maybe you never have committed a hate crime physically, but verbally you could win hands down, so please, be proud of yourself. I don't want to reproduce because meeting someone like you at school I wouldn't wish on anyone, basically you can keep spouting your crap until the cows come home, but it won't change anything or make any difference, things will continue to move forward because thankfully the majority of people aren't like you, so instead of peddling the whole 'it's not natural blah blah' crap just get over it, deal with it & try to move forward in life because you really are wasting your time, it's so easy to get you freaks riled up I can't help but laugh, here's a little post that agrees with 'gay being wrong', although it's not quite what it seems it actually does make sense :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24759 Nov 19, 2012
01) Being gay is not natural.
&#9829; And real Americans always reject unnatural things like polyester, and air conditioning, tattoos, piercings

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay,
&#9829;in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour.
&#9829;People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all;
&#9829;Hence why women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed;
&#9829;And we can't let the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children.
&#9829;So therefore, gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our population isn't out of control, our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children,
&#9829;Since of course straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion.
&#9829;In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home.
&#9829; Which is exactly why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms.
&#9829;Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24760 Nov 19, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
Supporters of the gay gene theory claim it is passed in women of gay ppl. Possible reason for a gene to be passed on & not merely die with the receiver is for it to be advantageous to the species. In a species in continual danger of becoming over-populated this would be a genetic evolution helping the whole
Something wrong with a gay brain? since when is it scientifically proven to be wrong? ppl have differences in brain activity & conscious thought patterns for a variety of reasons.....which is scientifically provable but 'wrong' is subjective......variation does not make a thing wrong
What would be really fascinating is a study of how the anti-gay mind functions. It's not often that you encounter a mindset which allows completely contradictory, often mutually exclusive thoughts to occupy the same space at the same time. For them, homosexuality is a choice, mental illness, genetic defect, the result of childhood sexual abuse, bad parenting, demonic possession, sin and exposure etcetera, all at the same time. Now there's something to look at on a brain scan. There's got to be a reason why it doesn't hurt.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24761 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray. Good luck on that one. <quoted text>Been there, done that. I've actually read several version of the entire Bible, not just used it like a Scrabble Dictionary. Yes dear, the Book of Leviticus, a book otherwise largely completely ignored by the vast majority of Christians, does contain a mention of something which resembles male on male sex as being a no-no. If I were a Levite, that might be a problem, but I'm not. If you are a Levite, congratulations, hope that doesn't get in the way of anything for you. <quoted text>It does? You get all that from "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."? Odd, no mention of the sexual orientation of the participants, so how might that be an abominating of homosexuality? But again dear, if that's what you want to choose to believe, knock yourself out. Convincing me you are speaking on behalf of any God that I would actually want to listen to, not so much. <quoted text>Read the story about the Levite's eventful trip to Gilbeah and its consequences, in the Book of Judges and get back to me.
<quoted text>I feel the same way sweetie. I know my Bibles, you are in over your head.
1.Then why don't you actually pay attention to what your read tinker bell.
2.Just because the books called leviticus doesn't mean you have to be a levite to listen to it, you probably don't even know what a levite is, being a gay atheist and all.
3.You disgusting little freak!, you interpreted the verse wrong just support your gayness, If you actually read the entire chapter instead of just the verse then you'd know that God was talking to Moses(who was a man) And God told him not to lie with mankind as one does with a womankind. This clearly states that God doesn't want man on man action. Read the whole thing next time instead of commenting on only a small section.
4. As for romans,First off It's Gibeah not Gilbeah, secondly you just mentioned a story of a bunch of freaks that raped a woman instead of the man they were trying to rape, that has nothing to do with the topic retard, except that the men were bi-sexual rapists instead of straight rapists.
5.Clearly you don't know the Bible as well as you claim you do tinker bell, just give up on using religion to help you cause God is disgusted my homosexuality since it clearly states it's an abomination to him.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24762 Nov 19, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you, you seem quite scientific, which goes a long way to explain why you are the way you are, but none of that works mate & you still don't get it, to be honest I don't think you ever will, maybe you never have committed a hate crime physically, but verbally you could win hands down, so please, be proud of yourself. I don't want to reproduce because meeting someone like you at school I wouldn't wish on anyone, basically you can keep spouting your crap until the cows come home, but it won't change anything or make any difference, things will continue to move forward because thankfully the majority of people aren't like you, so instead of peddling the whole 'it's not natural blah blah' crap just get over it, deal with it & try to move forward in life because you really are wasting your time, it's so easy to get you freaks riled up I can't help but laugh, here's a little post that agrees with 'gay being wrong', although it's not quite what it seems it actually does make sense :)
Ok Brownie queen, prove it wrong since you know so much. And maybe "people like me" as you put it, We wouldn't be speaking out against gays if the gays would quit pushing their gayness on everyone. The little freaks have their retarded little parades. And if a church refuses to marry two men together or two women together then they sue the church for everything they've got. If gays just wanted to live along normal people then fine, but no gays don't just want to be excepted they want everyone to embrace them in society and say there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. So no I'm not gonna stop speaking out against them, especially since they wont stop forcing their ways down people's throats.

this one

#24763 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
1.Then why don't you actually pay attention to what your read tinker bell.
"Your read", Gracie? How was that for paying attention?
Jeff1996 wrote:
2.Just because the books called leviticus doesn't mean you have to be a levite to listen to it, you probably don't even know what a levite is, being a gay atheist and all.
Duh. Everybody knows that a Levite is a devotee of a particular brand of denim clothing. Moron.

Puddin', I feel that we should have to pat as much attention to that particular commandment out of the 613 that you do the vast majority of the rest. None whatsoever.
Jeff1996 wrote:
3.You disgusting little freak!
I have my moments.
Jeff1996 wrote:
you interpreted the verse wrong just support your gayness, If you actually read the entire chapter instead of just the verse then you'd know that God was talking to Moses(who was a man) And God told him not to lie with mankind as one does with a womankind. This clearly states that God doesn't want man on man action. Read the whole thing next time instead of commenting on only a small section.
What exactly are you babbling about dear?
Jeff1996 wrote:
4. As for romans,First off It's Gibeah not Gilbeah, secondly you just mentioned a story of a bunch of freaks that raped a woman instead of the man they were trying to rape, that has nothing to do with the topic retard, except that the men were bi-sexual rapists instead of straight rapists.
It's Judges, not Romans dear and sorry for the typo. Bisexual rapists, dear? How lucky was that? Mary, please. The Levite didn't tell the other tribes that the crowd of men had threatened to gay rape him
buttercup, he called the suggestion as it was meant, a death threat. There was no homosexuality to the story dear, just violence. There was no homosexuality in the story of Sodom either, merely a threat to do violence. See Ezekiel 16 on that one.
Jeff1996 wrote:
5.Clearly you don't know the Bible as well as you claim you do tinker bell, just give up on using religion to help you cause God is disgusted my homosexuality since it clearly states it's an abomination to him.
So you pray, but like many others, the answer to that one is no. I know my Bibles better than most Christians of your ilk know any one of yours. Lamb chop, what any God or version of God feels about their gift of my homosexuality, is their issue, not mine. I just know that whatever version of the Bible you are using, it isn't nearly as anti-gay as you have been taught it is. Sorry.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24764 Nov 19, 2012
Rick a.k.a. tinker bell, knows nothing of the Bible, He actually says the story of sodom and Gomorrah has nothing to do with gays. when it clearly talks about how God straight up burnt those fags to the ground. I've already proven him wrong about when he tried telling people his version of leviticus 18:22, then the freak decides to play it off by turning it into a joke. It's pretty clear the queen of crap knows nothing about the Bible except his own version of it. But enough talk about religion this is a forum about proving gays wrong, which tinker bell still hasn't done anything about proving homosexuality right.
Whatever

Yorba Linda, CA

#24765 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Rick a.k.a. tinker bell, knows nothing of the Bible, He actually says the story of sodom and Gomorrah has nothing to do with gays. when it clearly talks about how God straight up burnt those fags to the ground. I've already proven him wrong about when he tried telling people his version of leviticus 18:22, then the freak decides to play it off by turning it into a joke. It's pretty clear the queen of crap knows nothing about the Bible except his own version of it. But enough talk about religion this is a forum about proving gays wrong, which tinker bell still hasn't done anything about proving homosexuality right.
You are right about Sodom and Gomorrah. Gays are in denial. That's why so many of them are atheists. They don't want to come to the light lest their dirty deeds are exposed. No wonder the gay suicide rate is so high.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24766 Nov 19, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about Sodom and Gomorrah. Gays are in denial. That's why so many of them are atheists. They don't want to come to the light lest their dirty deeds are exposed. No wonder the gay suicide rate is so high.
Very true my friend, very true. I'm glad someone else on here has some sense.

this one

#24767 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Rick a.k.a. tinker bell, knows nothing of the Bible, He actually says the story of sodom and Gomorrah has nothing to do with gays. when it clearly talks about how God straight up burnt those fags to the ground.
I actually say that dear because it is actually true. The history of the anti-gay version of the S&G saga being a strictly homosexual affair is actually fairly recent, dating from the second half of the 19th Century of the Common Era when people began discussing the concept of homosexuality. Prior to that, the the sexual sins of Sodom had been taught as an equal opportunity offense. When the concept of sodomy was first coined back in the Middle Ages, it referred to every sexual act which could not result in procreation, regardless of the sex, species or number of participants. Ezekiel says that God had a pretty darn good list of reasons as to why he torched five cities, male on male sex doesn't even rate a mention.
Jeff1996 wrote:
I've already proven him wrong about when he tried telling people his version of leviticus 18:22, then the freak decides to play it off by turning it into a joke. It's pretty clear the queen of crap knows nothing about the Bible except his own version of it.
You just keep lying to yourself like that, it won't really change anything, but I like pointing and laughing. What do you imagine you have proved me wrong about in regards to Leviticus? Have you proved that it wasn't a message addressed to the followers of Moses of whom I am not among? Have you proved that you follow all 600+ of God's other commandments in order not to make your invocation of this one against us the act of a shameless holier than thou hypocrite? Have you proved that it says anything about the sexual orientation of participants of the man laying with a man business? Have you proved it is in any way, shape or form relevant to how God currently feels about it? Proved me wrong? Sorry.
Jeff1996 wrote:
But enough talk about religion this is a forum about proving gays wrong, which tinker bell still hasn't done anything about proving homosexuality right.
Sweetie, being gay is just another perfectly natural variation of the species human. Sort of like those who end up being left hand dominant. There's no known reason as to how it happens and there is no clear reason as to why it would. It offers no evolutionary advantage and ever since the species became reliant on the use of tools to survive, its less than common occurrence in a right handed designed world seems downright antagonistic. Their handedness like our orientation is simply a fact of life. Nature must have a reason for us being around, because as far as we know, we have pretty much always been here throughout all of recorded history and beyond, as part of pretty much every society and civilization that has ever existed. Our homosexuality is what we make of it dear, just like your assumed heterosexuality (although you did have a very Freudian typo in your previous post, using my in place of by homosexuality. oopsies). Right, wrong, good, bad or indifferent is all pretty much in the eye of the beholder. If you really, really, really wanna believe that being the gay just ain't right, more power to you. If you really wanna believe that God ain't just flat out embarrassed by you, go right ahead. The really neat thing about a free society is that you can cling to whatever morally bankrupt, seriously f*cked up hateful doctrines that your little heart desires. I can complain about it, I can point repeatedly and laugh at the repeated ugliness, I can post proof of what an incredibly badly informed idiot you really are, but I can't stop you. Just so you know, we get that right too, darling.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24768 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, being gay is just another perfectly natural variation of the species human. Sort of like those who end up being left hand dominant. There's no known reason as to how it happens and there is no clear reason as to why it would. It offers no evolutionary advantage and ever since the species became reliant on the use of tools to survive, its less than common occurrence in a right handed designed world seems downright antagonistic. Their handedness like our orientation is simply a fact of life. Nature must have a reason for us being around, because as far as we know, we have pretty much always been here throughout all of recorded history and beyond, as part of pretty much every society and civilization that has ever existed. Our homosexuality is what we make of it dear, just like your assumed heterosexuality (although you did have a very Freudian typo in your previous post, using my in place of by homosexuality. oopsies). Right, wrong, good, bad or indifferent is all pretty much in the eye of the beholder. If you really, really, really wanna believe that being the gay just ain't right, more power to you. If you really wanna believe that God ain't just flat out embarrassed by you, go right ahead. The really neat thing about a free society is that you can cling to whatever morally bankrupt, seriously f*cked up hateful doctrines that your little heart desires. I can complain about it, I can point repeatedly and laugh at the repeated ugliness, I can post proof of what an incredibly badly informed idiot you really are, but I can't stop you. Just so you know, we get that right too, darling.
God's not embarrassed of me tinker bell, he doesn't like gays no matter which way to try to interpret a religion you clearly don't understand. You're just a sad mistake in his master plan, a simple flaw that means nothing because you are and forever will be nothing. So you just keep telling yourself that God is for gays, or that what you do is completely natural, it all amounts up to nothing, just like you.

this one

#24769 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
God's not embarrassed of me tinker bell
Then he clearly hasn't gotten to know the you that I have.
Jeff1996 wrote:
he doesn't like gays no matter which way to try to interpret a religion you clearly don't understand.
Sweetie, I keep telling you that if you really want to choose to believe that little of him, go right ahead. Your problem isn't mutual.
Jeff1996 wrote:
You're just a sad mistake in his master plan, a simple flaw that means nothing because you are and forever will be nothing. So you just keep telling yourself that God is for gays, or that what you do is completely natural, it all amounts up to nothing, just like you.
That's just ever so Christlike of you, I'd swear that I just have been visited by the Big G himself on that little spew. God should do better.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24770 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Brownie queen, prove it wrong since you know so much. And maybe "people like me" as you put it, We wouldn't be speaking out against gays if the gays would quit pushing their gayness on everyone. The little freaks have their retarded little parades. And if a church refuses to marry two men together or two women together then they sue the church for everything they've got. If gays just wanted to live along normal people then fine, but no gays don't just want to be excepted they want everyone to embrace them in society and say there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. So no I'm not gonna stop speaking out against them, especially since they wont stop forcing their ways down people's throats.

haha brownie queen lol, you do sound like a funny guy even though sadly you have the wrong idea about gay people, but then that's your problem & ignorance is bliss etc, see the problem is people like you really are full of hate, which makes me laugh when you try & pull the religion card, I'm pretty sure that there's something in the bible that quotes love thy neighbour or something like that, if you're not religious then fair enough & being a idiot is just part of who you are, but if you are religious well I guess you're a hypocrite, whereas like I said before, I find all this laughable including you, if I was religious I'd pray for you but somehow I don't think it'd be worth it somehow, anyway have a good day cupcake you've made me laugh if anything so thanks for that :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24771 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow That proves you don't know sh*t! You get all your information off of wikipedia! are you kidding me? Goto a website where real professionals comment then reply back. Coming at me with some bullish*t you found,of all websites, wikipedia.
There's nothing wrong with using wikipedia as a jumping off point, like any encyclopedia. It provides links to all the primary sources so you can check the information.

You're only complaining because I just provided you with proof that the scientific consensus shows that gay parents are equally skilled as straight parents.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And the point of me, asking what good comes out of being gay and being straight allows you to reproduce, was that no good comes out of being homosexual and being straight actual does good for world, because your actually obeying the laws of nature.
I gave you two positive things that gay people do.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24772 Nov 20, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Rick a.k.a. tinker bell, knows nothing of the Bible, He actually says the story of sodom and Gomorrah has nothing to do with gays.
That story is primarily about inhospitality and pride.

It takes a special kind of twisted to hear about gay rape and think the problematic part of that phrase is 'gay' and not 'rape'.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24773 Nov 20, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
haha brownie queen lol, you do sound like a funny guy even though sadly you have the wrong idea about gay people, but then that's your problem & ignorance is bliss etc, see the problem is people like you really are full of hate, which makes me laugh when you try & pull the religion card, I'm pretty sure that there's something in the bible that quotes love thy neighbour or something like that, if you're not religious then fair enough & being a idiot is just part of who you are, but if you are religious well I guess you're a hypocrite, whereas like I said before, I find all this laughable including you, if I was religious I'd pray for you but somehow I don't think it'd be worth it somehow, anyway have a good day cupcake you've made me laugh if anything so thanks for that :)
Trust me fruitloop I would laugh but there's nothing funny about a man annihilating another mans ass.
And I don't listen to an atheist when it comes to religion. Sure I'm no perfect christian, no one completely loves their neighbor as themselves. So laugh your gay little head off princess, we'll see who's laughing when your dieing a slow and painful death from aids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hukt on Fonix 983,246
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mirrormirorwall 17,236
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Mirrormirorwall 683,921
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min lil whispers 619,706
That's all your good for God!!! 1 hr doG mnDaed lHyo i... 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,420
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr RottenR3d 46,266
More from around the web