yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24734 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are the group that has the highest amount of suicide, the most depresssion , the most STD's ...now the Bible in Roman's chapter 1 teaches that it is SIN....Now to me, that proves it is a lifestyle not pleasing to God. If you believe in God of the Bible, Jesus.
Another thin just to be perfectly frank, I can't stand the open displays of affection. No one wants to see two beardy men kissing and stuff. Lord give us a break.
Musilum law say to put homosexuals to death. Atleast the God of the Bilble Jesus says there is a way out of the bondage of homosexuality. Be u male or female. I personally call it sexual confusion. The people that I know and have known in my life that are homosexual are usually very artistic , a good sense of humor...but now they have become mean-spirited and they assume that each and every man, woman, and child wants to be a homosexual. That is nuts. Who would want to be a homosexual. Before you say because it's fun. Save it...my first sentence is a statistic...look it up!

your statistics are wrong, it's actually straight people who carry more stds (proven) not to mention passing them to their children via pregnancy,
I am not confused, i know i like cock & im fine with that,
and yes i agree with the public affection bit, i don't want to shove it in peoples faces, but straight couples could heed that advise too, i dont like seeing that,
finally you're right no one wants to be gay, & i would never wish to be straight, as for the fun bit, wrong again, it's definitely fun, im 30 years old & have never had an std :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24735 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are the group that has the highest amount of suicide, the most depresssion , the most STD's ...now the Bible in Roman's chapter 1 teaches that it is SIN....Now to me, that proves it is a lifestyle not pleasing to God. If you believe in God of the Bible, Jesus.
Another thin just to be perfectly frank, I can't stand the open displays of affection. No one wants to see two beardy men kissing and stuff. Lord give us a break.
Musilum law say to put homosexuals to death. Atleast the God of the Bilble Jesus says there is a way out of the bondage of homosexuality. Be u male or female. I personally call it sexual confusion. The people that I know and have known in my life that are homosexual are usually very artistic , a good sense of humor...but now they have become mean-spirited and they assume that each and every man, woman, and child wants to be a homosexual. That is nuts. Who would want to be a homosexual. Before you say because it's fun. Save it...my first sentence is a statistic...look it up!
and another thing, i don't believe in god or jesus, so it has no relevance to me, & besides the new testament is open to interpretation, the old testament was written by someone who didn't know any better, evolution has moved us (some of us) beyond that thank christ :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24736 Nov 18, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
super freak? well i hope your mother is proud of you mate, actually you obviously don't realise that starting this sort of topic/going along with it whatever means that you have a fixation on it, i only comment to let you know what actually goes on in real life, and it does happen, anyway thanx for the feed back but i actually don't care what you think, although if you feel the need to comment on what we get up to etc, you're the 'freak' and you need help :)
to be honest it was more of a joke reply because the whole topic is a joke, no one has the right to comment on how others live their life as really it doesn't affect you now does it?
but i obviously hit a nerve & you need to work on your issues :) oh yeah & lighten up, don't take it too seriously, because we don't :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24737 Nov 18, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I don't approve of homosexuals because it's common sense, you keep saying it's because of my parents that you don't even know when I clearly stated like 3 times now that I didn't approve of gays the first moment i learned what homosexuality is.
It's not common sense. You keep saying that because you lack a real reason.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And no infertile heterosexuals actually do good because when they adopt a kid, the kid actually grows up in a good normal family. No good comes from homosexuality.
The exact same is true of a gay couple adopting a child.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24738 Nov 18, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not common sense. You keep saying that because you lack a real reason.
<quoted text>
The exact same is true of a gay couple adopting a child.
Nope to the first and second thing cause you haven't said anything about what good comes out of gay relations

Location hidden

#24739 Nov 18, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope to the first
Then provide a good reason.
Jeff1996 wrote:
and second thing cause you haven't said anything about what good comes out of gay relations
It makes gay people happy. It can result in well-raised children. There's two.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24740 Nov 18, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes gay people happy. It can result in well-raised children. There's two.
No one cares if gay people are happy so that reason fails. As for the other one, it's only a possibility the kids will grow up normal, so that one doesn't really count.
And when I said what good does homosexuality do, I meant something only gays do that's good, so don't give me crap about well raised kids cause normal straight people do that.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#24741 Nov 18, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares if gay people are happy so that reason fails.
You might not care, but other people do.
Jeff1996 wrote:
As for the other one, it's only a possibility the kids will grow up normal, so that one doesn't really count.
And when I said what good does homosexuality do, I meant something only gays do that's good, so don't give me crap about well raised kids cause normal straight people do that.
Would not the child be better being raised by a gay couple sometimes? If the alternative is being with some junkie ho of a mother.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24742 Nov 19, 2012
dingdongking wrote:
Plain and simple that shit aint right.
Biology always has its deviants from the "norm".
The brain...the human brain is the largest sex organ.
So the brain is wired different.Or it is genetic or it is hormonal, the excuses and arguments go on and on. Just being a freak isnt acceptable. Could it be that homosexuality being so taboo and considered so far out there; is the whole turn on in itself. Once that rush is consumated "normal" sex just isnt any fun or fulfilling or as naughty.
there are far more heterosexual freaks out there im afraid, also, i don't know where you live but in most parts of the usa & uk homosexuality isn't actually that taboo anymore because most people have evolved past the point of narrow mindedness & self importance,(apart from a sad few obviously) also we're not attracted to being homos because it's naughty & fun anymore than you are attracted to being straight because it's boring, you're born that way & that's that, as for 'the norm' well, who are you to say what is normal for everyone? you may think normal is sleeping with hetros, having kids that will over populate the planet & keep on destroying it in the process, but it doesn't make it normal, not that im saying it's wrong, it just aint for me is all, all brains are wired differently you're right, so instead of coming up with a load of crap about what's normal & what isn't maybe you should ask yourself -'am I normal??'
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24743 Nov 19, 2012
dingdongking wrote:
Plain and simple that shit aint right.
Biology always has its deviants from the "norm".
The brain...the human brain is the largest sex organ.
So the brain is wired different.Or it is genetic or it is hormonal, the excuses and arguments go on and on. Just being a freak isnt acceptable. Could it be that homosexuality being so taboo and considered so far out there; is the whole turn on in itself. Once that rush is consumated "normal" sex just isnt any fun or fulfilling or as naughty.
Here's a little thought, if i had been the one who said 'plain and simple that shit aint right' but about hetros, wouldn't you be thinking err that's not normal? exactly :)

Location hidden

#24744 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares if gay people are happy so that reason fails.
You asked for good things. Human happiness is a good thing.
Jeff1996 wrote:
As for the other one, it's only a possibility the kids will grow up normal, so that one doesn't really count.
All the scientific research shows them turning out as well as children of straight couples.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Why does it have to be something that only gays do? That's a ridiculous criteria.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24745 Nov 19, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
Homosexuals are the group that has the highest amount of suicide, the most depresssion , the most STD's
And yet it is possible to go through life without having contemplated suicide, without ever suffering from depression, or ever contracting an STD, all the while being every bit the homosexual the Good Lord made us. These aren't problems caused by homosexuality or by being homosexual dear, but the things we learn from our world's reaction to it.
israeloverofg wrote:
...now the Bible in Roman's chapter 1 teaches that it is SIN....
You may actually want to read a Bible at some point. In Romans Chapter 1, the "sin" first and foremost in God's mind, according to Paul's letter, is that of their idolatry. The same sex sex that Paul is clearly freaked out about, is actually the first on a laundry list of punishments that Paul says God gave them over to for their idolatry. According to Paul, God more or less made 'em do it.
israeloverofg wrote:
Now to me, that proves it is a lifestyle not pleasing to God. If you believe in God of the Bible, Jesus.
If that is what you wish to choose to believe, that would be your right, but it is no one's problem with God but your own.
israeloverofg wrote:
Sweetie, if the worst thing that happens to you today is that you happen to see a display of affection that you would rather hadn't, I'd say that you had a pretty good day. Something else you need to put down in the your problem, not ours category.
israeloverofg wrote:
Musilum law say to put homosexuals to death.
Actually dear, "Muslim law" says pretty much the same thing on the subject as does "Jewish law" and even "Christian law". Same sex sexual acts between men are punishable by death, there's no mention whatsoever of the sexual orientation of the participants.
israeloverofg wrote:
Atleast the God of the Bilble Jesus says there is a way out of the bondage of homosexuality.
I've read a number of translations of the Bible over the years and I have yet to find one where Jesus even mentions either homosexuality or even same sex sexual behavior, let alone refer to it as a form of bondage. What one are you reading?
israeloverofg wrote:
Be u male or female.
That's nice dear.
israeloverofg wrote:
I personally call it sexual confusion.
I call that your problem, not ours.
israeloverofg wrote:
The people that I know and have known in my life that are homosexual are usually very artistic , a good sense of humor...but now they have become mean-spirited and they assume that each and every man, woman, and child wants to be a homosexual.
Snicker. That's quite the, something.
israeloverofg wrote:
That is nuts.
Then it's probably good that no one but you believes this.
israeloverofg wrote:
Who would want to be a homosexual.
We aren't given the choice moron, we just hopefully learn to live happily and healthily with the gift we have been given.
israeloverofg wrote:
Before you say because it's fun. Save it...my first sentence is a statistic...look it up!
Your first sentence first sentence is an attempt to rationalize your hate, not proof that being homosexual will inevitably result in anything.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24746 Nov 19, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not care, but other people do.
<quoted text>
Would not the child be better being raised by a gay couple sometimes? If the alternative is being with some junkie ho of a mother.
Less people in the world care about gays then those who do. Some people support them, some are against them (like myself) But most don't give a crap about them.
And sure maybe sometimes and child just might do better being raised by some gays if the normal family is a bunch of junkies, but that doesn't change how the poor child won't grow up like a normal human.
Anyway the point of me asking what good does homosexuality do was to get an answer that only gays do that's good.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24747 Nov 19, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
there are far more heterosexual freaks out there im afraid, also, i don't know where you live but in most parts of the usa & uk homosexuality isn't actually that taboo anymore because most people have evolved past the point of narrow mindedness & self importance,(apart from a sad few obviously) also we're not attracted to being homos because it's naughty & fun anymore than you are attracted to being straight because it's boring, you're born that way & that's that, as for 'the norm' well, who are you to say what is normal for everyone? you may think normal is sleeping with hetros, having kids that will over populate the planet & keep on destroying it in the process, but it doesn't make it normal, not that im saying it's wrong, it just aint for me is all, all brains are wired differently you're right, so instead of coming up with a load of crap about what's normal & what isn't maybe you should ask yourself -'am I normal??'
The reason gays are around so much nowadays is because people are to scared to weak to keep these animals in line. And unfortunatley being gay is spreading throughout america because society is slowly becoming more and more open to immoral things. I guarantee you that if America becomes completely open to gays, the next thing people will be trying to do is get rights the have sex with animals. They'll be claiming it's love and there's nothing wrong with it just like the gays are doing. In fact there's like 20 states where if you have sex with a horse it's only a MISDEMEANOR! America is going down the toilet fast with all these freaks popping up.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24748 Nov 19, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little thought, if i had been the one who said 'plain and simple that shit aint right' but about hetros, wouldn't you be thinking err that's not normal? exactly :)
There's nothing wrong with being straight or normal because that's how humans, animals, and even plants continue to exist. Except of course the plants that have both male and female reproductive parts, but those are still normal because that's how their anatomy is. Gay's on the other hand, their anatomy doesn't agree with having sex with the same gender but for some reason they still insist being gay is normal for some crazy reason.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24749 Nov 19, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
All the scientific research shows them turning out as well as children of straight couples.
<quoted text>
Why does it have to be something that only gays do? That's a ridiculous criteria.
That's a lie, what you say about scientific research saying kids raised by gays turn out as well as straight families. It's been on the national news or you can go look it up ( although lot's of things on the internet aren't true) that kids do better it a normal family with a mom and a dad.

And the reason it has to be something only gays do that's good, it because straight people do something that gays can't. reproduce. Now what is it that only gays can do that's good?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24750 Nov 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You may actually want to read a Bible at some point. In Romans Chapter 1, the "sin" first and foremost in God's mind, according to Paul's letter, is that of their idolatry. The same sex sex that Paul is clearly freaked out about, is actually the first on a laundry list of punishments that Paul says God gave them over to for their idolatry. According to Paul, God more or less made 'em do it. <quoted text>If that is what you wish to choose to believe, that would be your right, but it is no one's problem with God but your own.
Tinker bell, if your suggesting God is for homosexuality then you're dead wrong. Go buy a Bible and read Leviticus chapter 18 verse 22. It clearly states homosexuality is an abomination the God. If that's not enough for you go read about Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis chapter 19, you'll see just what God did to the gays long ago.

I can't stand when people try using the bible to support what they believe when they haven't even read it, they just go off of what somebody told them instead of reading it for themselves.

Location hidden

#24751 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie, what you say about scientific research saying kids raised by gays turn out as well as straight families. It's been on the national news or you can go look it up ( although lot's of things on the internet aren't true) that kids do better it a normal family with a mom and a dad.
Nope. The science shows you're wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting#C...
Jeff1996 wrote:
And the reason it has to be something only gays do that's good, it because straight people do something that gays can't. reproduce. Now what is it that only gays can do that's good?
So if one group of people has one more ability than another group of people, the latter group is all bad? That doesn't make any sense.

this one

#24752 Nov 19, 2012
What good is homosexuality?

The reason nature provided for it to happen in the first place. To provide for an adult population of primarily males, not instinctually focused on their own reproduction, who will remain as part of the tribe or clan to help ensure in the survival of the offspring of others. It's why it primarily appears in children with multiple older siblings. The reproductive needs of the next generation theoretically taken care of, add in a few baby sitters for all those nieces and nephews, especially considering how tentative our life expectancy was in the way back when.

The need for homosexuality in the species didn't disappear with advances that allowed more and more parents to actually live to see the adulthood of all their surviving children, as long as the heterosexual population continues to produce more offspring than they can themselves raise, there will remain a need for a population not instinctually focused on their own reproduction to help care for them.

this one

#24753 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Tinker bell, if your suggesting God is for homosexuality then you're dead wrong.
So you pray. Good luck on that one.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Go buy a Bible and read Leviticus chapter 18 verse 22.
Been there, done that. I've actually read several version of the entire Bible, not just used it like a Scrabble Dictionary. Yes dear, the Book of Leviticus, a book otherwise largely completely ignored by the vast majority of Christians, does contain a mention of something which resembles male on male sex as being a no-no. If I were a Levite, that might be a problem, but I'm not. If you are a Levite, congratulations, hope that doesn't get in the way of anything for you.
Jeff1996 wrote:
It clearly states homosexuality is an abomination the God.
It does? You get all that from "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."? Odd, no mention of the sexual orientation of the participants, so how might that be an abominating of homosexuality? But again dear, if that's what you want to choose to believe, knock yourself out. Convincing me you are speaking on behalf of any God that I would actually want to listen to, not so much.
Jeff1996 wrote:
If that's not enough for you go read about Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis chapter 19, you'll see just what God did to the gays long ago.
Read the story about the Levite's eventful trip to Gilbeah and its consequences, in the Book of Judges and get back to me.
Jeff1996 wrote:
I can't stand when people try using the bible to support what they believe when they haven't even read it, they just go off of what somebody told them instead of reading it for themselves.
I feel the same way sweetie. I know my Bibles, you are in over your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min StarC 560,220
Moses never existed 9 min Khatru 798
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min eternalrock 777,542
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 25 min Jon 10
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 35 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Atheist girl 605,280
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,145
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
More from around the web