Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24713 Nov 15, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do they gay men create besides aids except maybe some other std? Huh smart guy?
No one 'creates' STDs. Straight and bi and gay people transmit them.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24714 Nov 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No one 'creates' STDs. Straight and bi and gay people transmit them.
Oh so the disease just came from nowhere then? people just had it and spread it?
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24715 Nov 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You already admitted they were anti-gay, and their absurdly false statements (gays only create AIDS) make that plain.
<quoted text>
Neither common sense nor scientific reasoning indicate that homosexuality is morally wrong.
You say it like I was trying to hide that they don't approve of gays. And by create I meant that they get aids. That's it, the only thing to gay guys can do is spread aids.

Why don't you quit dodging questions and tell me what good comes out of homosexuality?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#24716 Nov 16, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the first thing you said, I've always been curious of the world around me as a child. I was the kind of kid who would always ask questions and want to learn plenty of different things. I would share everything scientific or about nature that I learned with my parents and friends. This caused them to nickname me "The professor" The name even followed me throughout middle school and high school, my friends and adults still call me that today. I knew all about what sex was by fifth grade because I would hear people mention things and ask adults about it. That's why I knew about sex and gays at such a young age.
As for the other thing about my parents making me anti-gay. My parents have never once told me to hate gays. It was common sense to me (when they first told me what homosexuality is) that it was unnatural. I was in about 7th grade when they shared their opinion about homosexuality to me. This was way after I had my opinion about it. They told me they didn't approve of it but they didn't hate the people just the sin. My parents aren't "socially conservative" they accept lots of things others don't, but they don't accept something that goes against the laws of nature and neither do I. Their opinion doesn't make me anti-gay common sense and scientific reasoning does.
Beg to differ. I decided homosexuality was quite natural, after watching my neighbour's 2 male dogs mounting each other. I was old enough to know what they were doing, the wooly woofs.

I had a fundamentalist upbringing and had heard all about the "sin of Sodom" in church. But after that, I decided it was quite natural.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#24717 Nov 16, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do they gay men create besides aids except maybe some other std? Huh smart guy?
Just some advice:
http://www.condoms.net.au/
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24718 Nov 16, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some advice:
http://www.condoms.net.au/
You see the condom thing and gay people only make me compare gay sex to something radioactive.
You can mess with something radioactive but you absolutely need wear protection or something horrible will happen to you. The same thing's with gay sex, while you can mess around with it, if you don't wear protection then something horrible will happen to you.(AIDS)
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24719 Nov 16, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ. I decided homosexuality was quite natural, after watching my neighbour's 2 male dogs mounting each other. I was old enough to know what they were doing, the wooly woofs.
I had a fundamentalist upbringing and had heard all about the "sin of Sodom" in church. But after that, I decided it was quite natural.
As I explained earlier when you posted about male dogs humping each other, it's not for sexual pleasure. I don't feel like typing the whole thing out again so I'll just copy and paste.

Male dogs hump the younger ones as an act of dominance, I've seen it on national geographic and with my own german shepherds.

It's happened each time one of our puppies gets to be around I'd say 1 year old. The alpha male would go nuts trying to beat them down and hump them.
Dogs don't have gay sex for pleasure, only for asserting dominance kinda like a hazing for young adult dogs coming into the pack.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24720 Nov 17, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it like I was trying to hide that they don't approve of gays.
Yes, making it pretty clear that you are anti-gay due to your upbringing.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Why don't you quit dodging questions and tell me what good comes out of homosexuality?
The same good that comes out of infertile heterosexual relationships.

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#24721 Nov 17, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text> As I explained earlier when you posted about male dogs humping each other, it's not for sexual pleasure. I don't feel like typing the whole thing out again so I'll just copy and paste.
Male dogs hump the younger ones as an act of dominance, I've seen it on national geographic and with my own german shepherds.
It's happened each time one of our puppies gets to be around I'd say 1 year old. The alpha male would go nuts trying to beat them down and hump them.
Dogs don't have gay sex for pleasure, only for asserting dominance kinda like a hazing for young adult dogs coming into the pack.
That is true. Animals hump eachother to show dominance. Dogs (both female and male) hump to show dominance over the thing, animal, or person they try to hump. It is usually not reproductive, unless a male is attracted by a female in season. Your dog is trying to take over the Top Dog position in your pack.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24722 Nov 17, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. Animals hump eachother to show dominance. Dogs (both female and male) hump to show dominance over the thing, animal, or person they try to hump. It is usually not reproductive, unless a male is attracted by a female in season. Your dog is trying to take over the Top Dog position in your pack.
Thank you excellent one, I already tried explaining it twice but they still think they the dogs hump each other cause they're gay.
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24723 Nov 17, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, making it pretty clear that you are anti-gay due to your upbringing.
<quoted text>
The same good that comes out of infertile heterosexual relationships.
Nope I don't approve of homosexuals because it's common sense, you keep saying it's because of my parents that you don't even know when I clearly stated like 3 times now that I didn't approve of gays the first moment i learned what homosexuality is.

And no infertile heterosexuals actually do good because when they adopt a kid, the kid actually grows up in a good normal family. No good comes from homosexuality.
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#24724 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... proven in the years its unheathly and unstable
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24725 Nov 17, 2012
soapmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp proven in the years its unheathly and unstable
I have absolutely no idea what i was watching. I made it halfway through the video then I lost internet connection. Was it about a guy on crack telling jokes?
Hazz

Huntingdon, UK

#24726 Nov 17, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no infertile heterosexuals actually do good because when they adopt a kid, the kid actually grows up in a good normal family. No good comes from homosexuality.
This is where your argument falls apart. Had you not added this, your argument as to would have been fine, but now you've made yourself look like you're trying to shove your opinion down everyone else's throats by saying that infertile heterosexuals can still bring up kids in a good, normal household, unlike homosexuals. You've stated yourself that homosexuality being wrong and not normal is your opinion, so now you're basing your argument off of your own opinion and that does not make it credible in any way.
outlaw

Hemet, CA

#24727 Nov 17, 2012
Being homosexual is the ultimate rebellion against the creator.Ya'll are the one's trying to force this perversion onto everyone else.Keep pitching but the rest of us aren't catching!!
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24728 Nov 18, 2012
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to start with, if your parents were homosexual, you wouldn't be here. If the premise and purpose of the human race is to propagate and progress through improving each generation, then homosexuality is anethematic, don't you think?
Actually that's not quite true, I know quite a few 'straight' men who have wives, girlfriends, kids etc, but they like a bit of man on man fun once in a while, some of them even more so than the others. It happens more than you think, there'll be guys that you know who have done it, do it etc, but would obviously not tell you about it, so next time you use the 'procreation' tactict have a little re-think, just because someone has the a typical 2.4 family doesn't mean they're 100 % straight :)
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24729 Nov 18, 2012
outlaw wrote:
Being homosexual is the ultimate rebellion against the creator.Ya'll are the one's trying to force this perversion onto everyone else.Keep pitching but the rest of us aren't catching!!
No we're not, you're the one's who seek us out for forbidden fun when you're horny, and who cares what the 'creator' thinks? he's a muppet anyway, please stop hiding behind a man made religion, just admit it, you like it really don't ya haha :)

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#24730 Nov 18, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
No we're not, you're the one's who seek us out for forbidden fun when you're horny, and who cares what the 'creator' thinks? he's a muppet anyway, please stop hiding behind a man made religion, just admit it, you like it really don't ya haha :)
Homosexuals are the group that has the highest amount of suicide, the most depresssion , the most STD's ...now the Bible in Roman's chapter 1 teaches that it is SIN....Now to me, that proves it is a lifestyle not pleasing to God. If you believe in God of the Bible, Jesus.
Another thin just to be perfectly frank, I can't stand the open displays of affection. No one wants to see two beardy men kissing and stuff. Lord give us a break.
Musilum law say to put homosexuals to death. Atleast the God of the Bilble Jesus says there is a way out of the bondage of homosexuality. Be u male or female. I personally call it sexual confusion. The people that I know and have known in my life that are homosexual are usually very artistic , a good sense of humor...but now they have become mean-spirited and they assume that each and every man, woman, and child wants to be a homosexual. That is nuts. Who would want to be a homosexual. Before you say because it's fun. Save it...my first sentence is a statistic...look it up!
Jeff1996

Augusta, GA

#24732 Nov 18, 2012
yes im GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting, after all the somewhat normal gays coming here, now we have to deal with a super freak.
yes im GAY

Crawley, UK

#24733 Nov 18, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting, after all the somewhat normal gays coming here, now we have to deal with a super freak.

super freak? well i hope your mother is proud of you mate, actually you obviously don't realise that starting this sort of topic/going along with it whatever means that you have a fixation on it, i only comment to let you know what actually goes on in real life, and it does happen, anyway thanx for the feed back but i actually don't care what you think, although if you feel the need to comment on what we get up to etc, you're the 'freak' and you need help :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 13 min FUNG 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 753,763
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min bmz 96,462
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min bmz 37,358
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 28 min Little Voice 174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min marge 550,997
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 33 min mike 441,501
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 262,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr BenAdam 602,855

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE