prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24691 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if this is really the best you could do, I have to wonder why you would bother.
Ey! wait a second you still haven't answered what god you believe in since you were shouting all the ignorance about how the Christian God isn't real because he says it's wrong to be gay. and you haven't told anyone what good comes out of homosexuality mainly because no good comes out of homosexuality.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24692 Nov 13, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you have successfully proved nothing at all. Congratulations.
And once agains tinkerbell here still hasn't explained what good comes out of homosexuality.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24693 Nov 13, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if I'm right (which the evidence shows to be true), then you'll have wasted a significant portion of your life.
There's as much of a chance that you'll go to hell while I go to heaven as the opposite.
Actually no you'd be burning in hell, christians would be in heaven, and you would've wasted your pathetic life.
And how does a christian waste his/her life. christianity doesn't require you not to do anything fun or spend countless hours in a book. The only way to an atheist's point of view of a christian wasting his/her life would be that christians aren't supposed to sin. sure they might do little bad things here and there like lie, cheat perhaps, or maybe not be nice to someone, but when it comes to the serious stuff then a real christian won't do it. If you consider having good morals to be a waste of a life then that's your problem.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24694 Nov 13, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
Ey! wait a second you still haven't answered what god you believe in since you were shouting all the ignorance about how the Christian God isn't real because he says it's wrong to be gay. and you haven't told anyone what good comes out of homosexuality mainly because no good comes out of homosexuality.
Hon, you really need to take better notes. I already told you that I believe in all Gods and versions of Gods that y'all bring into the room with you. I don't believe in them for myself, but I realize you all carry them around for a reason. I also never said the Christian God isn't real, moron, I did say that you had made up your version of him, an issue you still haven't bothered to address.

Look dumpling, you are free to believe that your version of God believes it to be wrong to be gay. That is your problem, not mine.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24695 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no you'd be burning in hell, christians would be in heaven, and you would've wasted your pathetic life.
You're ignoring the possibility that a god exists who only sends Christians to hell and everyone else goes to heaven.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And how does a christian waste his/her life. christianity doesn't require you not to do anything fun or spend countless hours in a book.
You don't spend any significant portion of your time praying, reading the Bible, studying the Bible, or in church? Sounds like it's not a very important part of your life
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24696 Nov 14, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hon, you really need to take better notes. I already told you that I believe in all Gods and versions of Gods that y'all bring into the room with you. I don't believe in them for myself, but I realize you all carry them around for a reason. I also never said the Christian God isn't real, moron, I did say that you had made up your version of him, an issue you still haven't bothered to address.
Look dumpling, you are free to believe that your version of God believes it to be wrong to be gay. That is your problem, not mine.
And yet again tinker bell still can't explain any good that comes out of homosexuality because no good can come out of it.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24697 Nov 14, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignoring the possibility that a god exists who only sends Christians to hell and everyone else goes to heaven.
<quoted text>
You don't spend any significant portion of your time praying, reading the Bible, studying the Bible, or in church? Sounds like it's not a very important part of your life
Oh really what religion is there that sends only christians to hell tell me a legit religion that is actually recognized as one.
I pray yes i read the bible and go to church, Prayer isn't a waste of time cause most times when ever I asked God for something he has come through for me, reading the Bible isn't a waste of time and going to church isn't a waste of time because I actually enjoy doing them.

Any other dumb reasons you have against religion go post it on a forum discussing religion.
THIS FORUM IS FOR PROVING HOMOSEXUALITY WRONG NOT TRYING TO PROVE RELIGION RIGHT OR WRONG.

Location hidden

#24698 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really what religion is there that sends only christians to hell tell me a legit religion that is actually recognized as one.
No religion is 'legit'. My 'Christians go to hell, everyone else to heaven' scenario is equally valid to you 'Christians go to heaven, everyone else to hell' scenario.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Prayer isn't a waste of time cause most times when ever I asked God for something he has come through for me
Sure, buddy.
Jeff1996 wrote:
reading the Bible isn't a waste of time and going to church isn't a waste of time because I actually enjoy doing them.
You could also enjoy that time doing something else that wasn't based in falsehoods.
Jeff1996 wrote:
THIS FORUM IS FOR PROVING HOMOSEXUALITY WRONG NOT TRYING TO PROVE RELIGION RIGHT OR WRONG.
Then stop using religion as your rationale for why homosexuality is wrong.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24700 Nov 14, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No religion is 'legit'. My 'Christians go to hell, everyone else to heaven' scenario is equally valid to you 'Christians go to heaven, everyone else to hell' scenario.
<quoted text>
Sure, buddy.
<quoted text>
You could also enjoy that time doing something else that wasn't based in falsehoods.
<quoted text>
Then stop using religion as your rationale for why homosexuality is wrong.
not arguing with your idiotic comments about religion if you want to debate religion so badly go to a forum about religion fool.

As for your last comment i'm not against gays because of religion. I knew it was wrong before I even became a christian. I still remember the day I first heard of homosexuality.
Back in elementary school this one weird guy nobody liked had moved to our school. And at recess everyone was calling him faggot, me not having been taught about gays yet, called him faggot as well thinking it was his nickname.(Keep in mind this happened in like 3rd grade) Any the little pansy couldn't handle the insults and snitched to the vice principle. she was calling kids up to the office the entire day. When she finally called me and 4 of my friends up she asked us why we had been calling the boy that name. I spoke up for the group and said we didn't know what it meant and that we thought it was his nickname. Anyways we got off with know real punishment except having to apologize to the fruitcake. That night I asked my parent what a faggot was and then they completely shocked me with what they said..... They told me a faggot is an insult for a man who has sex with other men! And then they explained to me what homosexuality is. I had already received the talk about the birds and bees and I knew where babies come from. I was in complete disbelief that a man actually could have and actually would want to sex with another man. I asked my parents if gay men or women make babies too. Then they explained that gay men and women can't create a child together, and that gay men can only create a horrible disease called aids instead of babies. Of course they also explained how a normal straight person who has multiple parters also create the disease. I then asked why do they do that, and my mom and dad couldn't think of any reason as to why someone is in to that. I knew why though, it's because they have something wrong with their heads that's why. A few years later is when I became christian. So I knew homosexuality was wrong ever way before I became a christian, so your argument about my religion being why I disapprove of gays is a complete lie.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24701 Nov 14, 2012
skeleton christ wrote:
That's right; prove it. Keep your religion out of it. I want scientific proof that it is wrong to be gay, and wrong to commit gay acts. If you can't come up with a better reason than "well, it's in the Bible" Then don't even bother trying to convince me.
if you are having sex with more than one partner,which most homosexuals do then it contributes to stds. From a moral standpoint it doesn't benefit your body to have sex with more than one person. if you straight or gay doesn't matter.

men are driven by sexual attraction, which means they don't always think with their emotions like women does.

monogamy in homosexual relationships are very hard to find within in men.

Location hidden

#24702 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
As for your last comment i'm not against gays because of religion. I knew it was wrong before I even became a christian. I still remember the day I first heard of homosexuality.
Haha, sure. Your conservative parents had already taught you all about sex and then gay sex by the time you were in 3rd grade.

That sounds perfectly reasonable.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24703 Nov 14, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, sure. Your conservative parents had already taught you all about sex and then gay sex by the time you were in 3rd grade.
That sounds perfectly reasonable.
Yup I forget why they gave me "the talk" at such a young age I guess I might have heard something about it from someone then asked them about it. And no they didn't go into all the details about penis going into vagina they just gave a brief description of how a man and a women get together and make a baby.
And don't assume anything about my parent's being conservative. They're actually democrats, they just don't support how Obama is for gays and abortions. But they still voted for him over romney. I could assume that since your an atheist you have little to no morals, but i'm not gonna do that.
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24704 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again tinker bell still can't explain any good that comes out of homosexuality because no good can come out of it.
Oh, but maybe some very good people come out. Talented too.
Rosa Winkel

Ryde, Australia

#24705 Nov 14, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
not arguing with your idiotic comments about religion if you want to debate religion so badly go to a forum about religion fool.
Back in elementary school this one weird guy nobody liked had moved to our school. And at recess everyone was calling him faggot, me not having been taught about gays yet, called him faggot as well thinking it was his nickname.(Keep in mind this happened in like 3rd grade) Any the little pansy couldn't handle the insults and snitched to the vice principle. she was calling kids up to the office the entire day. When she finally called me and 4 of my friends up she asked us why we had been calling the boy that name. I spoke up for the group and said we didn't know what it meant and that we thought it was his nickname. Anyways we got off with know real punishment except having to apologize to the fruitcake. That night I asked my parent what a faggot was and then they completely shocked me with what they said..... They told me a faggot is an insult for a man who has sex with other men! And then they explained to me what homosexuality is. I had already received the talk about the birds and bees and I knew where babies come from. I was in complete disbelief that a man actually could have and actually would want to sex with another man. I asked my parents if gay men or women make babies too. Then they explained that gay men and women can't create a child together, and that gay men can only create a horrible disease called aids instead of babies. Of course they also explained how a normal straight person who has multiple parters also create the disease. I then asked why do they do that, and my mom and dad couldn't think of any reason as to why someone is in to that. I knew why though, it's because they have something wrong with their heads that's why. A few years later is when I became christian. So I knew homosexuality was wrong ever way before I became a christian, so your argument about my religion being why I disapprove of gays is a complete lie.
That's just kid stuff. Bullies call kids some horrible things, and girls can be even worse b*ches. As for the boys...I heard them called poofs and fairies, long b4 I knew what that meant.

Who's to say that boy from your school was REALLY gay?! Even if he was, that's far too young to be having sex with anyone.

It's possible he has a wife and family now.

Location hidden

#24706 Nov 15, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I forget why they gave me "the talk" at such a young age I guess I might have heard something about it from someone then asked them about it. And no they didn't go into all the details about penis going into vagina they just gave a brief description of how a man and a women get together and make a baby.
Do you really think 8 year olds are capable of analyzing sexual orientation or complex morality?

You never actually gave a reason for it being wrong, outside of your parents' absurd reason that gay men can 'only create AIDS'.
Jeff1996 wrote:
And don't assume anything about my parent's being conservative. They're actually democrats, they just don't support how Obama is for gays and abortions.
In other words, they're socially conservative. Your parents are anti-gay and -shocker- you ended up anti-gay.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24708 Nov 15, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just kid stuff. Bullies call kids some horrible things, and girls can be even worse b*ches. As for the boys...I heard them called poofs and fairies, long b4 I knew what that meant.
Who's to say that boy from your school was REALLY gay?! Even if he was, that's far too young to be having sex with anyone.
It's possible he has a wife and family now.
True that true that. I shouldn't judge the guy now after it was many years ago he probably grew out of it.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24709 Nov 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think 8 year olds are capable of analyzing sexual orientation or complex morality?
You never actually gave a reason for it being wrong, outside of your parents' absurd reason that gay men can 'only create AIDS'.
<quoted text>
In other words, they're socially conservative. Your parents are anti-gay and -shocker- you ended up anti-gay.
For the first thing you said, I've always been curious of the world around me as a child. I was the kind of kid who would always ask questions and want to learn plenty of different things. I would share everything scientific or about nature that I learned with my parents and friends. This caused them to nickname me "The professor" The name even followed me throughout middle school and high school, my friends and adults still call me that today. I knew all about what sex was by fifth grade because I would hear people mention things and ask adults about it. That's why I knew about sex and gays at such a young age.
As for the other thing about my parents making me anti-gay. My parents have never once told me to hate gays. It was common sense to me (when they first told me what homosexuality is) that it was unnatural. I was in about 7th grade when they shared their opinion about homosexuality to me. This was way after I had my opinion about it. They told me they didn't approve of it but they didn't hate the people just the sin. My parents aren't "socially conservative" they accept lots of things others don't, but they don't accept something that goes against the laws of nature and neither do I. Their opinion doesn't make me anti-gay common sense and scientific reasoning does.
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24710 Nov 15, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but maybe some very good people come out. Talented too.
yes everyone has some good in them, but that's just people in general. I meant what good comes out of being gay. Does it create anything besides disease?
Jeff1996

Wrens, GA

#24711 Nov 15, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
absurd reason that gay men can 'only create AIDS'.
What do they gay men create besides aids except maybe some other std? Huh smart guy?

Location hidden

#24712 Nov 15, 2012
Jeff1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the other thing about my parents making me anti-gay. My parents have never once told me to hate gays. It was common sense to me (when they first told me what homosexuality is) that it was unnatural.
You already admitted they were anti-gay, and their absurdly false statements (gays only create AIDS) make that plain.
Jeff1996 wrote:
Their opinion doesn't make me anti-gay common sense and scientific reasoning does.
Neither common sense nor scientific reasoning indicate that homosexuality is morally wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Classic 3,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Catcher1 55,877
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 49 min unnamed 36
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 182,929
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,291
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Regina 649,757
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 972,380
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr Noname 69
More from around the web